PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella Corp

Maddog11
01-20-2014, 11:37 AM
GREAT JOB Umbrella Corp,
65 battles total, completed the 50 wins, completed the 12/12 streak. You guys and gals did a great job of showing up before each battle, acknowledging the current game plan, and being there for the end of each battle to ensure the win. We had some really tough battles; factions like -Have a Cigar-, that did not want to go quietly into the still night and you battled like true warriors. The list is long of tough battles and you were there for each one. You were honorable when we needed to be and sat there patiently as we let another faction win. We were small in number but more than made up for our size with your spirit. It is a privilege to war alongside all of you.

Thank you,
Maddog

Lancerdually
01-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Congrats old friends! Awesome accomplishment!!! Very happy for ya'll

BIG DH
01-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Great work guys, takes a lot of dedication to show up for 65 battles.

Maddog's Wife
01-20-2014, 02:33 PM
A mad weekend! I had a great time with the family and friends. Nothing quite like 72 hours of epic chaos to bring a group closer together...with all the nonsense that goes on in this dysfunctional game, I treasure the friendships I have made. I am looking forward to a night of sleep longer than 2 hours, and a break from roll call. 😁. The members of UMC are top notch, for certain. Be jelly, all you others...my lovelies ROCK. ❤️

Big shout out to everyone who escaped their straitjackets today for the insane battle with Have a Cigar. Over 500k points when we were nearly outgunned. Madness!

Snowball
01-25-2014, 08:39 AM
Ahh I knew I would find this thread!!!

congrats on the win! you were our 1st battle after completing the streak... we were all going for the 1500 wins and hoping to break some hearts!

My hat is off to you truly epic battle! it was an awesome way to cap off the weekend and remind me that there is still tons of fun to be had in this game

Snowball
01-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Ahh I knew I would find this thread!!!

congrats on the win! you were our 1st battle after completing the streak... we were all going for the 1500 wins and hoping to break some hearts!

My hat is off to you truly epic battle! it was an awesome way to cap off the weekend and remind me that there is still tons of fun to be had in this game

Pee-Wee Herman
01-25-2014, 05:33 PM
GREAT JOB Umbrella Corp,
65 battles total, completed the 50 wins, completed the 12/12 streak. You guys and gals did a great job of showing up before each battle, acknowledging the current game plan, and being there for the end of each battle to ensure the win. We had some really tough battles; factions like -Have a Cigar-, that did not want to go quietly into the still night and you battled like true warriors. The list is long of tough battles and you were there for each one. You were honorable when we needed to be and sat there patiently as we let another faction win. We were small in number but more than made up for our size with your spirit. It is a privilege to war alongside all of you.

Thank you,
Maddog
Good job guys! Hope you'll do the same in Chile :D.

U Mad?
01-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Woow 65 battles thats Pretty good.

Maddog's Wife
01-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Snowball....what faction? Have a Cigar? If so....holy Toledo that was fun....insane...but fun. 😉

Snowball
01-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Yes from Have a Cigar... Yes very insane and very fun!