PDA

View Full Version : No more daily prizes for the last month

weetoddid
01-20-2014, 10:59 AM
EDIT: Sorry about the title ... it should read last week. Can't edit the title. :(

I sent this ticket in to GREE:
Jan 12 16:01:

I am no longer getting the popup for the daily prize. I don't know if I
completed the last 30-day rotation but I have not gotten the prize for the
last 2 or 3 days. I have never missed one since starting MW. please send
the missing items and fix the issue so I get the popup daily.

I received a generic GTFO response from GREE the next day (not bad on the response time)

Robin Taylor, Jan 13 11:35:
Hello

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are currently working on this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Robin

I am on android. Is anyone else experiencing this? At my low level the day 20-30 prizes are really helpful and I'm getting penalized because it no longer works but they've been completely mute about the whole deal.

I would appreciate an ETA and if it doesn't affect everyone, will we get similar items to compensate?

Skoalrulz
01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
This is a problem for everyone. They are working on it and they say it should be fixed shortly. Search the forums and you would have found the answer

lightning strikes
01-20-2014, 11:27 AM
I did not get the daily rewards on my mini after finishing for the second time. My first account still getting. Only2 to go for the cycle. Iam on android 2. Think they are planning somethingelse. First thescratchcard, now rhis.

Mr llama
01-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Return of the scratchers would be great, chance of different prizes would be much better than everyone getting the same

weetoddid
01-22-2014, 04:50 PM
It got fixed the day after I posted this thread. Thanks GREE.

Tardavic
01-22-2014, 05:18 PM
I just wanted to mention that we are glad to hear that you have received the daily rewards!

Luuzer
01-23-2014, 11:33 AM
I just wanted to mention that we are glad to hear that you have received the daily rewards!

hmmmm.....

http://i.imgur.com/9lqQ3MH.png

Flidai
01-23-2014, 12:40 PM
I receive a reward that looked exactly like that, wonder what it really was! Lol!

KillerDriller
01-23-2014, 02:14 PM
I got one of those as well. One of the more powerful units from Gree ;-)

Tardavic
01-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Hey guys thanks for reporting this here, but for this sort of issue could you please send in a ticket to Support and include any screen shots you can.

We will be sure to have this investigated!

Luuzer
01-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Hey guys thanks for reporting this here, but for this sort of issue could you please send in a ticket to Support and include any screen shots you can.

We will be sure to have this investigated!

I have had those blank screens for boss event rewards also sometimes (1-3 times per boss). Wrote to support too, they say U dont get blank screen rewards (they didnt believe it was possible), so I havent bothered since....