PDA

View Full Version : Gree fix the war your losing money to because of these splinter streak team ls

socomloser
01-20-2014, 08:51 AM
A top 250 team we get matched a sup rank 25 last war and fifth streak team today nobody under 20 mil and we got one guy over 10million guess what gree nobody spending gold on battle they won !!! I hope read this jc or gree member spot matching with positioning because these splinter cell ruining the game and there less gold because of it I m not using gold on the cc .. Hope I can responds from cj r gree member there goin fix it next war but not holding breath just remb gree your losing money and players everyday

Sir josh
01-27-2014, 05:39 PM
A top 250 team we get matched a sup rank 25 last war and fifth streak team today nobody under 20 mil and we got one guy over 10million guess what gree nobody spending gold on battle they won !!! I hope read this jc or gree member spot matching with positioning because these splinter cell ruining the game and there less gold because of it I m not using gold on the cc .. Hope I can responds from cj r gree member there goin fix it next war but not holding breath just remb gree your losing money and players everyday

This was the third or fourth war with this issue. That and numerous other issues have taken the fun out of this game for me. I liquidated both accounts, donated it to my faction, sent an I quit ticket to Gree, and deleted the App from my phone and IPAD. Been thinking hard about doing this for months. today, I cut the cord and I will enjoy my new found freedom...and money. Cannot wait for Gree to fix this

Major Elvis Newton
01-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Sir Josh -- you cannot wait for Gree to fix this because you'll still not be playing??? Lol

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Your spelling is abysmal

Mr. Artois
01-28-2014, 12:33 AM
This was the third or fourth war with this issue. That and numerous other issues have taken the fun out of this game for me. I liquidated both accounts, donated it to my faction, sent an I quit ticket to Gree, and deleted the App from my phone and IPAD. Been thinking hard about doing this for months. today, I cut the cord and I will enjoy my new found freedom...and money. Cannot wait for Gree to fix this

Why you still posting here?

Colonel J
01-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Socomloser your grammar is woeful and painful to read. Gree wont give a damn about one uneducated persons sooking.

Gen CheeBye
01-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Why revive a post that was dated 20 January...and there was no reply for the OP?

Shrinko
01-28-2014, 01:56 AM
It's interesting how people raising valid points get attacked on this forum. Do you guys get paid for defending gree? If not, you should be.

Lancerdually
01-28-2014, 03:45 AM
I am part of one of these so called splinter teams....... you guys don't realize, we are matched using the same matching algorithm as you are..... our strongest @ 20mil def and we end up against a team FULL of 50 mil def.... so cry me a river the whining is as old as the game itself.

Apollo13
01-28-2014, 05:07 AM
I must agree with Lancedually. I am also from a streak team. We are also caught in match up against teams much stronger than any of our players' can hit. But have all you people making all these complaining consider that in most matched up, you got us outnumbered like 5 to 1? And have you also considered the amount of time we all have to spend to monitor the fights because of the small numbers of members that we have in the team?

I don't feel I have bullied my way to get those 50 wins and I can say that everyone in all the streaker teams deserved those rewards. What you all see is only the front, what you all do not see is the amount of time these people also spend in between war to better their stats as well.

If you have the time to make all these complaints, spend the time trying to get your faction more ready for the next WD event.

Lancerdually
01-28-2014, 05:24 AM
I must agree with Lancedually. I am also from a streak team. We are also caught in match up against teams much stronger than any of our players' can hit. But have all you people making all these complaining consider that in most matched up, you got us outnumbered like 5 to 1? And have you also considered the amount of time we all have to spend to monitor the fights because of the small numbers of members that we have in the team?

I don't feel I have bullied my way to get those 50 wins and I can say that everyone in all the streaker teams deserved those rewards. What you all see is only the front, what you all do not see is the amount of time these people also spend in between war to better their stats as well.

If you have the time to make all these complaints, spend the time trying to get your faction more ready for the next WD event.

:rolleyes: well said....... but we have been outnumbered in my group by 30 to 1 for 98% of the matchups so 5 to 1 would be nice for us

01-28-2014, 05:39 AM
And if you can't hit some on hit the cc if u all hit cc at once u could win if their team is smaller than yours

Gen CheeBye
01-28-2014, 05:52 AM

When you get matched up to Ferr and his buddies...only thing to do is log out of the game and start over again after an hour. I don't complain about it here...what's the use?

Suck it up. Wars are meant to be unequal and unfair. Adopt new strategies (sorry can't share them here).

Arc Burn
01-28-2014, 05:55 AM
I am so sick of these threads. I do blame myself for continuing to read them, hoping against all hope that there might be a single nugget of good. I do get surprised at times.

I am NOT in a streak team. I almost joined one, because it is(was?) a great strategy. I chose to stay with my friends instead of "going streaking". No hard feelings either way. We all have the same information and choose to play accordingly.

Actually, the streak prizes, in my opinion, are now less important than the ranking. So, in essence, Gree has done something about it. No need for eleventy-nine posts about it. Adapt or overcome, quit complaining. (Yes, I'm complaining about complaining - Guilty. But it seems to be all the rage these days)

Gen CheeBye
01-28-2014, 06:00 AM
I am part of one of these so called splinter teams....... you guys don't realize, we are matched using the same matching algorithm as you are..... our strongest @ 20mil def and we end up against a team FULL of 50 mil def.... so cry me a river the whining is as old as the game itself.

Btw, I think the OP was referring to a faction called Splinter Cell. Even streak teams have a weakness.

Factions with active members always have a slim chance of causing an upset win. Just be smart and be willing to try.

alphakennybody
01-28-2014, 06:11 AM
What's crazy is these guy's that constantly cry over and over about the same thing and crying just because and do not realize it, before streaks these guys lost also, they couldn't even win during that time because it was based only on points in the end for rank and not wins, when they took a loss it was okay no one cried, as wins didn't matter, now that streaks are here and they STILL cannot win as before, now they cry because they cannot not get the units with ease(they are meant to not be easy for god sakes), so its pointless if you couldnt win before what makes you think you're going to win now, these streak teams puts in 2-3x the work your full factions do, getting streaks with the way streak teams are built is still very difficult so whatever we get we deserve, if we slip up even for 5mins it all can be lost that quick, were as your big group can relax and have others to rely on, and isn't that the purpose of your big factions to rank(that is what folks ask when joining a big group "can you commit to so many points" not can you win, your guys active is nothing compared to streakers active, so give everyone a break and just rank and save yourself a tissue because it's not easy, we all can't be SUP, stay in your lane, and no it doesn't come cheap to complete streaks, so for you guys that seem to think we do this for free and we are cheating gree, go give it a shot and see for yourself. Until then stop crying for something you wasn't able to do before streaks came along.

Lancerdually
01-28-2014, 06:17 AM
What's crazy is these guy's that constantly cry over and over about the same thing and crying just because and do not realize it, before streaks these guys lost also, they couldn't even win during that time because it was based only on points in the end for rank and not wins, when they took a loss it was okay no one cried, as wins didn't matter, now that streaks are here and they STILL cannot win as before, now they cry because they cannot not get the units with ease(they are meant to not be easy for god sakes), so its pointless if you couldnt win before what makes you think you're going to win now, these streak teams puts in 2-3x the work your full factions do, getting streaks with the way streak teams are built is still very difficult so whatever we get we deserve, if we slip up even for 5mins it all can be lost that quick, were as your big group can relax and have others to rely on, and isn't that the purpose of your big factions to rank(that is what folks ask when joining a big group "can you commit to so many points" not can you win, your guys active is nothing compared to streakers active, so give everyone a break and just rank and save yourself a tissue because it's not easy, we all can't be SUP, stay in your lane, and no it doesn't come cheap to complete streaks, so for you guys that seem to think we do this for free and we are cheating gree, go give it a shot and see for yourself. Until then stop crying for something you wasn't able to do before streaks came along.

Awesome! Well said and thank you, again, for your input.
I have read so many of these guys "whining" post and have kept quiet on most but this has gotten ridiculous.

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 06:25 AM
Hey AKB! GREE made some changes to the matching algorithm in CC last weekend which I believe will also be applied to the MW matching algorithm. This change meant that streaker factions were seeing many more factions ranked in the top 100 where stats were more evenly matched. I know you guys will adapt but I believe they have made it considerably harder. We shall see what happens in Turkey! BTW, how is the roast hog? You must be stuffed by now with all that gorging ;)

alphakennybody
01-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Hey AKB! GREE made some changes to the matching algorithm in CC last weekend which I believe will also be applied to the MW matching algorithm. This change meant that streaker factions were seeing many more factions ranked in the top 100 where stats were more evenly matched. I know you guys will adapt but I believe they have made it considerably harder. We shall see what happens in Turkey! BTW, how is the roast hog? You must be stuffed by now with all that gorging ;)
I hope these guys thanks gree for providing the huggies, but yes stuffed is not the word. ;)

Dezy
01-28-2014, 07:06 AM
It's a strategy game... If u don't adapt and keep innovating within the boundaries and cry foul bec someone is more creative, then you and your faction should go bust. Just like in real life....Look at kodak.

My previous faction met a few of this streak.... So do we come here to complain about how unfair the world has become? Anyway, it's a war game, the faction has to decide on the probabilities of outcome. Adapt and survive not whine and hope for God to help u. Lol

Nothing to see... Move on.

Mw Adam
01-28-2014, 08:03 AM

Well said. The main advantage to a streak team is you dont have to put up with all the bs whiners in a faction complaining about this guy or how this is being done, I am done with all that. You can keep the drama on the big teams. A small team of dedicated players get along just fine. Everyone works hard and they all put in the same effort. For the people that are level 200+ and are only 1.5 mill or less in a/d complaining about getting hammered by streakers around or under level 100, you are playing the game wrong if you are that high of a level with a poor a/d score. You don't have to be a gold player to have a better score, just better knowledge of the game.

MaverickINsc
01-28-2014, 08:15 AM
It's a strategy game... If u don't adapt and keep innovating within the boundaries and cry foul bec someone is more creative, then you and your faction should go bust. Just like in real life....Look at kodak.

My previous faction met a few of this streak.... So do we come here to complain about how unfair the world has become? Anyway, it's a war game, the faction has to decide on the probabilities of outcome. Adapt and survive not whine and hope for God to help u. Lol

Nothing to see... Move on.

agree with all this.....as long as streak teams don't complain when its changed up on them......2 way street.....I think most players who have played for over 6 months know that gree will change the formulas if they think it will benefit THEM

Shrinko
01-28-2014, 11:18 AM

Personally, I'm not complaining about your teams. You guys can do whatever you want to do. My point was that the strength of the players in the matching teams should be a part of gree's algorithm. They shouldn't match teams whose lowest defense is 10mil with a team whose highest attack in 5mil. It's easy to include that in the algorithm.

Nobody is crying about loosing and please stop attacking people. If you feel that the above change in matching should not happen, then say it and back up your argument. Stop flooding this forum with attacks on people who raise valid points.

AlexFoo
01-28-2014, 11:39 AM
the argument Gree is losing money because of it is dumb. Lots of those splinter teams are from factions that dropped HUGE coin in WD events, and do in all other events. I'd say there's more gold spent by teams trying to be strong splinter teams now than when everyone was in 10-15 factions that spend SERIOUS amounts.

That's not meant as a slam to the top 50 down to 250 that suffer facing some of these teams, its just a fact. Gree is making a killing on WD events even with all the whining, crying, and constant snafu's.

The matching needs some work, but the teams that face these splinter teams... get stronger. beat them. NO different than when we always seem to match up with SUP1/2 or GSF1 at the end of a streak in the top 10. It happens. Stop crying. Man up. Work harder. Overcome.

alphakennybody
01-28-2014, 12:17 PM
Well said. The main advantage to a streak team is you dont have to put up with all the bs whiners in a faction complaining about this guy or how this is being done, I am done with all that. You can keep the drama on the big teams. A small team of dedicated players get along just fine. Everyone works hard and they all put in the same effort. For the people that are level 200+ and are only 1.5 mill or less in a/d complaining about getting hammered by streakers around or under level 100, you are playing the game wrong if you are that high of a level with a poor a/d score. You don't have to be a gold player to have a better score, just better knowledge of the game.

the argument Gree is losing money because of it is dumb. Lots of those splinter teams are from factions that dropped HUGE coin in WD events, and do in all other events. I'd say there's more gold spent by teams trying to be strong splinter teams now than when everyone was in 10-15 factions that spend SERIOUS amounts.

That's not meant as a slam to the top 50 down to 250 that suffer facing some of these teams, its just a fact. Gree is making a killing on WD events even with all the whining, crying, and constant snafu's.

The matching needs some work, but the teams that face these splinter teams... get stronger. beat them. NO different than when we always seem to match up with SUP1/2 or GSF1 at the end of a streak in the top 10. It happens. Stop crying. Man up. Work harder. Overcome.
I would like to shake both of you guy's hand, and thats thing I respect big factions, hell I fear most of them but man these ones that.... arghh I'm done and I can gone on about why they are crying for the wrong reason but whatever as long as someone realizes the truth, thank you both, and good luck in war guys

CDR Shepard
01-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Every thread now is a whiny thread. Thank you AKB for shedding some light to streaking, and hopefully opening some eyes...

Genen
01-28-2014, 01:39 PM
No worries top SUP teams will adopt streak busting strategy in the next future.

Dutchie
01-28-2014, 01:50 PM
No worries top SUP teams will adopt streak busting strategy in the next future. By creating SUP streak teams... LOL

Agent Orange
01-28-2014, 01:56 PM
I would have to agree, the OP is never going to be competitive if their faction needs help from Gree. Totally agree with Mw Adam, with a streak team you won't be bothering with the deadbeats because you have to whittle down your faction to the most dedicated.

In this game you have to evolve or die, simple as that. Those that stick to one strategy are doomed to defeat unless of course that strategy is to spend like you have an endless supply of cash. But for the rest of us battling with small factions made the game interesting again.

Lancerdually
01-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Hence SUP X

By creating SUP streak teams... LOL

01-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Personally, I'm not complaining about your teams. You guys can do whatever you want to do. My point was that the strength of the players in the matching teams should be a part of gree's algorithm. They shouldn't match teams whose lowest defense is 10mil with a team whose highest attack in 5mil. It's easy to include that in the algorithm.

Nobody is crying about loosing and please stop attacking people. If you feel that the above change in matching should not happen, then say it and back up your argument. Stop flooding this forum with attacks on people who raise valid points.
that is the nature of it if it is working right ur teams over all strength is higher than the other team even though you can't hit them

JB5
01-28-2014, 02:43 PM
When you get matched up to Ferr and his buddies...only thing to do is log out of the game and start over again after an hour. I don't complain about it here...what's the use?

Suck it up. Wars are meant to be unequal and unfair. Adopt new strategies (sorry can't share them here).

Exactly. Granted, my faction is only pushing for top 750 right now, but if your faction is 20+ members and you get matched up against a faction half the size or smaller than yours, pack it in and wait for the war to get over. You can declare right after. No strategy involved in this case, just common sense.

Apollo13
01-28-2014, 03:00 PM
If the algorithm is going to be fair, SUP will not be able to able to get a single matched up throughout the entire war. Tell me, do you know of anyone whose stats are higher than those in SUP? So, the algorithm can never be fair...but thanks to all the whining, the algorithm only gets tougher and nobody gains...bottomline, you and your faction must change in order to stay competitive in the game.

Maybe this story will help. I was the leader of a top 150 team before (I cofound the faction call Doomsday Alliance). I have plenty of membership problems. I spent the gold with several other members to get us to top 150 while others just sit on their butts to reap the reward. On top of spending the gold, the several of us also spent hours fighting (no lesser than 12 hours per day). Then we also have officers accusing me of playing favoritism and won't boot certain members off the faction. And during non WD time, seems like it is also the few of us who are raiding and donating most to the faction. In the end, in order to let the faction to stay in tag, I choose to leave. Several of those who want to follow me did. I had started Soul Reaper Society (SRS) to get away from all the problem. It was meant to be small, to play the game with a bunch of like minded people and enjoy the game. The streaking was a bonus as it came at the right time. Even now, when the streaker rewards have became less attractive, I continue to stay with my streaker team...so contrary to what you all think, we are here to spoil everyone's streak. We are here for some fun like most of you all...maybe we are adapting a little better than most, but that's about it. Nothing fancy. Even in non WD, most of my guys still put in a 12 hours work in their game...and how many are you putting in?

Sadly, it is also about spending $$$. If you ain't prepare to spend some, you cannot blame those who do for overtaking you in stats. And because you all complaint initially that you all cannot catch up with SUP, that we start seeing inflated stats, and while we all evolve and you remain as it is, you find that it is even more impossible now to catch up.

The more you complaint, the more reason you are giving GREE to give everyone a harder time. Nobody wins. GREE is a company. They need to make money. You are just giving them the excuses to make it even more difficult to get most of us to even spend more. Already LTQs require 3 vaults now instead of 1 vault about 6 months ago.

Luuzer
01-29-2014, 11:54 AM

and later U can always come back and ask gree Ur buildings back. I've seen it done before. Sell buildings, donate money, quit. Then return and gree gives buildings back with their previous levels.