PDA

View Full Version : GREE, stop with the unfair matches and do something about it

Eduard
01-20-2014, 08:16 AM
I have seen many complaints about matching teams in the WD event. I never make complaints but what i have seen in this war is not normal.
We are a faction ranked around 1000 and palying for fun, but since the past days this is far away.
All my team members are very frustrated about how this war is going and how we are matched with other teams.

Most of the time we get teams ranked in the top 250 and those battles are impossible to win for us.

But what is more worse, every time we had 2 wins in a row, we got for the third battle a 5 or 6 man faction with stats all above 15 million. No one of us can beat this. This happened 3 times.

Last was a faction of 7 persons and they scored 150.000 points against us.

Gree if this goes on you are going to lose a lot of players, because the pleasure in the game is gone.

Do something about the matches and let those teams fight to each other and give us teams ranked around the same position. so we get fair battles.

Or stop with giving rewards for wins and winstreaks, then the problem is over.

Take care for all the thousend members who want a fair play and give them their fun back in the game.

Sorry for my English, but I hope i made my statement clear

Thanks

Ed

leader of Otto's Army

TaxCollector
01-20-2014, 08:26 AM
I would have to disagree here, from what i have seen the match ups have been a lot better than the last war!
Carnt talk for everyone, just from our faction :)

Ghost-12
01-20-2014, 08:37 AM
But what is more worse, every time we had 2 wins in a row, we got for the third battle a 5 or 6 man faction with stats all above 15 million. No one of us can beat this. This happened 3 times.

...Wait until you get matched with "The Lost Legends" aka FERR and BENDOVER!
both way above 40 million ;) then your team with have a blast hitting the CC like we did...

droffatsto50
01-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Matchups have been better than ever for our group anyway, must just be unlucky for everyone else.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 09:17 AM
This must be the 10th thread on the subject since the WD event started... Give it a rest! I think GREE get the picture but somehow I don't think they will respond. They haven't once since this topic came up many months ago, so why would they now?

VikingsVoice
01-20-2014, 09:31 AM
No one seems to complain about getting matched up to a team that has too many low levels players. All the noise is around feeling entitled to a winnable match-up for the entire event and that is not a realistic expectation. I'm sure every abseball team would love to play every game against Cleveland but you have to play the Yankees too.

Sparkle
01-20-2014, 09:43 AM
This must be the 10th thread on the subject since the WD event started... Give it a rest! I think GREE get the picture but somehow I don't think they will respond. They haven't once since this topic came up many months ago, so why would they now?

Apparently the topic needs to be kept going until the grotesquely ridiculous matching is remedied. As we speak, my faction is facing a team of 3. The DL has 15 million defense and the other two are more than two times higher than our highest which is in the upper 3 millions. Win some lose some is expected but teaming pitbulls against yorkies is grossly unfair.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Spamming these forums with the same topic thread will definitely make GREE listen and respond... I can hear CJ fervently typing a response right now...

1GaDawg85
01-20-2014, 09:51 AM
This needs to be addressed and hopefully with enough people talking, Gree will listen....

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 09:53 AM
This needs to be addressed and hopefully with enough people talking, Gree will listen....Want to have a wager on that? LOL

1GaDawg85
01-20-2014, 09:54 AM
It's a wishful thought, right? Lol

Might be a year or more for a "fix"

DTA-HOG
01-20-2014, 09:59 AM
The match ups are fine. The problem is these damn streak teams. It's BS they are rewarded so well for most of them doing so little! Just because a group has potential of top 25 doesn't mean they are going to be. They are just going to use enough gold to beat the hell out of the top 1000 teams they are matched with.

Get rid of the high stat STreak Prizes GREE!!!!!!!! Or else reward the ones with 700-1500 kills properly. It's a joke to get a 7k unit for 700 kills which takes at least 3 vaults. These streakers aren't even spending a vault.

goldacre84
01-20-2014, 10:02 AM
*yawwwwwwwwwn*

amir1974
01-20-2014, 10:31 AM
I have seen many complaints about matching teams in the WD event. I never make complaints but what i have seen in this war is not normal.
We are a faction ranked around 1000 and palying for fun, but since the past days this is far away.
All my team members are very frustrated about how this war is going and how we are matched with other teams.

Most of the time we get teams ranked in the top 250 and those battles are impossible to win for us.

Last was a faction of 7 persons and they scored 150.000 points against us.

Gree if this goes on you are going to lose a lot of players, because the pleasure in the game is gone.

Do something about the matches and let those teams fight to each other and give us teams ranked around the same position. so we get fair battles.

Or stop with giving rewards for wins and winstreaks, then the problem is over.

Take care for all the thousend members who want a fair play and give them their fun back in the game.

Sorry for my English, but I hope i made my statement clear

Thanks

Ed

leader of Otto's Army

sry to hear that , i know how you feel , but Think about like that , you won 2 battles in a row , against who? you beat 2 factions, why didn't they come here to complain about their loss? i know that it's unfair , but you guys want it like butter in your bread , win all the way , you win you shut up , you lose then it's so f.... unfair , isn't it like that or am i hallucinating? Think about the other factions you smashed and get ready to be smashed , this is a war game , you won't win all wars , it's the same like pvp in pc online games , you can't win all your matches , sometimes you , sometimes you lose , so why come here and complain just when you lose? why not complain about other factions you crushed are too low for you?
just my thoughts ,
war is war take it like it is or just leave it and move to minecraft

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 10:49 AM
both way above 40 million ;) then your team with have a blast hitting the CC like we did...
They can be beaten ;).. sorry ferr

CJ54
01-20-2014, 10:50 AM
I should probably put this in an FAQ sticky at the top of the forums, but this HAS been answered a couple of times:

We cannot ensure that everyone will always get a perfectly power-balanced match-up. That is not something that is going to happen, because it is impossible. It is impossible due to the number of teams and the varying power levels, as well as the fact that the matching algorithm partially weights on points accumulated in addition to power. We knew this was going to be a factor when we designed the WD mechanic, which is why we gave teams the ability to accumulate points by attacking the command center rather than players.

That said, we are already working on a large improvement to the existing system. Again, it will not totally prevent this from happening (which is impossible), but it should lower the incidence (potentially by a lot, depending on where your faction falls in the power scale).

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 10:53 AM
I should probably put this in an FAQ sticky at the top of the forums, but this HAS been answered a couple of times:

We cannot ensure that everyone will always get a perfectly power-balanced match-up. That is not something that is going to happen, because it is impossible. It is impossible due to the number of teams and the varying power levels, as well as the fact that the matching algorithm partially weights on points accumulated in addition to power. We knew this was going to be a factor when we designed the WD mechanic, which is why we gave teams the ability to accumulate points by attacking the command center rather than players.

That said, we are already working on a large improvement to the existing system. Again, it will not totally prevent this from happening (which is impossible), but it should lower the incidence (potentially by a lot, depending on where your faction falls in the power scale).
Thank you, streakers can be beaten, you just need to play smart or spend im sorry.

Sinisterclick
01-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Over 4000 factions and a handful get bad match ups... Gree will not change so would suggest if you are not happy walk away... I did...

Not because of match ups but to spend more time with family, and get more sleep...

To be honest always enjoyed the tough match ups, with coordination and commitment they can be won, l suggest that there is little communication, coordination or desire in these factions that complain...

Robo...

PS well done to my former faction on 50 wins and 9 win streak... Bad match ups during 8 win streak cost them... But they just got on with it...

hollywood42069
01-20-2014, 11:39 AM
I agree with all the fuss about matchups. We are a top 250-750 faction. We got screwed twice this WD and twice last WD. We were on 5/6 and got paired against a 6 man team all from 15-27 mil def. our highest members attack is only 11 mil then next highest is 4 mil. I mean really gree. This is a huge problem when the game is suppose to be fun and the fun is striped away. A close battle is one thing but come on.

bjkain3000
01-20-2014, 11:42 AM
I know not every matchup will be good and nobody expects that. Our Faction prior to the last couple events was a top 150 Faction. The last 2 wars w/ this one being by far the worse has made our only streaks long losing ones. We had 3 people in our faction sell off their base, donate $3B and quit this week saying this game is no longer fun because of these matchups and maybe fear of getting booted from a Faction they have belonged to for a while due to not being able to score points. We have been matched about 6 out of 7 every time with teams who have maybe 7-10 Huge stat members that none of us can touch. Sure we can hit the CC and score 80pts but nobody is spending gold on that and non-gold members are not going to make their required points hitting that. Then we have a couple power house players on the team getting frustrated too because the team cannot meet the goals they need to continue their Individual Goals. This has never been a factor in the past. We would win / lose but the new goals have caused these Streaker Factions who have received GIANT units by Exploiting Gree's matchup Matrix and forming tiny Factions that amount to the same of a large faction w/ small stats. We went from top 150 to outside the 500 w/ these matchup changes and exploitation.

Jkterey
01-25-2014, 09:14 AM
No one seems to complain about getting matched up to a team that has too many low levels players. All the noise is around feeling entitled to a winnable match-up for the entire event and that is not a realistic expectation. I'm sure every abseball team would love to play every game against Cleveland but you have to play the Yankees too.

Except that the teams playing the Yankees in this situation are little league teams. Face it, it's not fair. It's a ploy to encourage people to buy/use gold. Those who choose not to no longer have a game to play... Just a very frustrating app that is controlled and monitored by money-grubbing whores. And to further validate my point, please do explain a syndicate ranked at 1200 getting matched with a team ranked 108.

Really, I'd love an explanation.

Additionally, it one could argue that players would be more likely to buy gold if they were matched up more evenly with teams of similar statistics. This creates closer battles and gold in this case can give a team an edge. Put us up against a team we literally CAN NOT BEAT, were not even gonna bother playing... If we don't play, we don't spend $

Just my two cents.

I Will Merc You
01-25-2014, 01:36 PM
This is sad.

No, I'm not personally targeting anyone.

This entire debate about who fights who during war and how GREE should 'fix' anything is such a hollow discussion that I felt compelled to share my (sure to be considered heartless and troll-like) thoughts...

War might be the only remaining event in Modern War that is not an obvious gold-grab for GREE. The developers who created the WDP event hit the nail on the head, and it is amazing how smooth and competitive the event is. Think about it.....you and the other members of your well-coordinated faction probably touch all 4 corners of the globe...and guess what.....you can all simultaneously mass a planned attack at a certain time....and it works! It works every single war...

Over 6,000 factions.........................................g lobal battlefield...............................and still complaining.

Be thankful for what we have, and for the love of all things 'game'......quit the belly aching because you get beat by a team that is better than yours. If you don't roll with SUP...you are going to lose. Learn how to do it with class.

Ubnvs2
01-25-2014, 01:51 PM
sry to hear that , i know how you feel , but Think about like that , you won 2 battles in a row , against who? you beat 2 factions, why didn't they come here to complain about their loss? i know that it's unfair , but you guys want it like butter in your bread , win all the way , you win you shut up , you lose then it's so f.... unfair , isn't it like that or am i hallucinating? Think about the other factions you smashed and get ready to be smashed , this is a war game , you won't win all wars , it's the same like pvp in pc online games , you can't win all your matches , sometimes you , sometimes you lose , so why come here and complain just when you lose? why not complain about other factions you crushed are too low for you?
just my thoughts ,
war is war take it like it is or just leave it and move to minecraft

Completely agree, we hit factions of 6 with 8M stats. May not be high to some but we're only around the 1M mark. Don't complain about it because u lost a battle, we all did. We also won some. Start a thread that it's too easy and how u won two in a row.

I'm not saying the matchups are correct, I just think that people should stop whyning when they loose weather it's impossible to win or not.

easierlife
01-25-2014, 06:38 PM

That said, we are already working on a large improvement to the existing system. Again, it will not totally prevent this from happening (which is impossible), but it should lower the incidence (potentially by a lot, depending on where your faction falls in the power scale).Whatever way you do it, there will be complaints because someone will win and someone will lose. There are plenty on these forums who mention that they almost completed a streak before getting a bad match up, though I don't see them complaining when they got an easy win. People complain about unfair match ups with streakers, but the way the sytem works at the moment is that streakers want to keep their points low. This gives the other faction a chance to win. I have been in streaking factions and have been beaten by other factions who we shouldn't have lost to. I am currently in a non-streaking faction and we had some good wins against some better factions going for streaks. Having a mix of ranking and strength as determining factors for match ups is a good idea. Before streaking was introduced, there still were complaints, and factions had less of a chance to win against better factions because everyone was trying to score as many points as possible. What streaking has done is given the Swansea's a chamce to beat the Manchester United's (recent FA Cup upset).

I like the current match up system and don't want it changed. Remember, 99% of the time gree 'fix' something they make it worse.

2000y2k
01-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Every time your team gets matched with a stronger team it's not fair. However when your matched with a weaker team Gree is doing something right.

Too bad when your match is great the other teams match sucks and when your match sucks the other team is happy.

Guess it all depends on which team you are on.

Just burn that gold and one day if your lucky you will always be on the stronger team.

Shrinko
01-26-2014, 03:19 AM

CJ, you make it sound like its a rocket science, but it's not. It's not that hard to avoid matching a team whose every single player's defense is twice of the highest attack power of the strongest player in the other team. In other words, it shouldn't happen that the strongest player on a team cannot get a single win because of your ridiculous matching.

Shrinko
01-26-2014, 03:22 AM
Oh yeah, and as far as command center, I'm sure you'd love to see everyone hit the command center and spend gold trying to get a win for the team. Maybe that's exactly why you have this screwed up matching. Gree is just a money hungry greedy company that drove this fun game into the ground.

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 03:42 AM
In war there are no fair match ups...

At least in this gree is true to the ethos of the game...

If you match on rank... You are still likely to match against streak factions in the under 1000 bracket...

If you match on combined strength a 40 man faction with average stats can match with a streak faction with higher stats..

If you go on total random then anyone can get matched with the top teams..

If you match based on average strength then you could have a 2 man faction with average stats of 1m versus a 50 man faction with average 1m.. So 25 to 1 ratio in a battle... Even worse for match ups...

The match ups didn't take the fun out of the game the stats inflation did.... Not saying that the events are not fun, it is the time you have to put into the game just to keep up, miss one event and you fall behind, miss 2 and you fall even further behind... This is why l left the game.. I couldn't put the time in, l either do something to the best of my abilities or l don't do it...

If players cannot have fun with the way they approach the game ie part time, gold free etc then don't take it out on those who play non stop and invest real money in the game...

Robo

Sinisterclick
01-26-2014, 03:47 AM
Only way you resolve this is to tier the war system ie you decide before war to be in the main war structure, with a chance at the big prizes, or in a lower structure where you will not match some of the big teams. The biggest unit you will get in the lower structure is equivalent to say top 500 prize.... Both structures are still able to get the streak and individual win prizes though...

Shrinko
01-26-2014, 03:02 PM
You guys are making it too complicated. It's not that hard to add to their matching system a factor of strength. When two factions are matched, there should be people in each faction who could get some wins against the other. It's not that hard to take in to consideration the strengths of players in the matching factions. Factions with the highest attack on 4mil shouldn't be matched with factions whose lowest defense is 8mil. That's ridiculous matching.

easierlife
01-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Factions with the highest attack on 4mil shouldn't be matched with factions whose lowest defense is 8mil. That's ridiculous matching.My faction has been in this situation, unable to defeat any opposition players, and won. We have done this several times. Like I said before, streaking means that stronger factions want to keep their points and generally have low faction numbers, thus giving every faction a chance to win. We didn't have this before streaking, and had all sorts of issues with matchups.

Shrinko
01-26-2014, 04:13 PM
My faction has been in this situation, unable to defeat any opposition players, and won. We have done this several times. Like I said before, streaking means that stronger factions want to keep their points and generally have low faction numbers, thus giving every faction a chance to win. We didn't have this before streaking, and had all sorts of issues with matchups.
The only way to win in these situations is to use a ton of gold on the command center hits. If you are stupid enough to do that, go for it and keep giving gree thousands. My faction is not willing to do that and several of the players are a hair away from stopping MW. Like I said, maybe that's why gree is doing these match ups. Maybe they are doing it on purpose: to get stupidos like you to spend tons and tons of gold on the command center hits.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-26-2014, 05:36 PM
No one seems to complain about getting matched up to a team that has too many low levels players.

There have been many such complaints & observations over the time VV.

All the noise is around feeling entitled to a winnable match-up for the entire event and that is not a realistic expectation.....

Pretty sure that's what most here are after VV. Something that has targets is winnable. They just want a chance to have great battles.

They want a chance to stretch both teams, a genuine test. I haven't interpreted what they have mentioned to mean anything more than that.

Why would wanting that for each team be unrealistic, unmanageable, or a self interest.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-26-2014, 06:19 PM
........, you won 2 battles in a row , against who? you beat 2 factions, why didn't they come here to complain about their loss? .......

....you guys want it like butter in your bread , win all the way , you win you shut up , you lose then it's so f.... unfair......

You have deliberately read far too much into what was said to satisfy your need to criticize someone. You have dreamt up a scenario to satisfy it. That criticism is unwarranted.

.....isn't it like that or am i hallucinating?....

Deliberately so.

Speed ump
01-26-2014, 08:24 PM
It's the streaks that cause much of the issues. I enjoyed it much more before them. We didn't have to fight as many battles.because of match times we have to declare almost non stop to finish. Most matches are boring,and the other teams can't even hit us. Many of the ones who can don't bother as it's an obvious waste of gold. I'd prefer to do less battles and more points per battle again.

Gen CheeBye
01-26-2014, 08:58 PM
The only way to win in these situations is to use a ton of gold on the command center hits. If you are stupid enough to do that, go for it and keep giving gree thousands. My faction is not willing to do that and several of the players are a hair away from stopping MW. Like I said, maybe that's why gree is doing these match ups. Maybe they are doing it on purpose: to get stupidos like you to spend tons and tons of gold on the command center hits.

Do some calculations first on how many points a team of 50 member faction can score from just hitting the CC in one hour.

You will be surprised that it doesn't take much gold to take down a streak faction.

Btw, calling people names is not classy at all. Stay on your argument.

Sinisterclick
01-27-2014, 12:48 AM
50 x 300 points equals 15,000 all free in the last minute of the battle... A 3 man faction would each have to do around 3 or 4 refills each just to match... It's easy make them spend the gold... Being in a streak faction takes a great deal of coordination.. Sadly the bigger you get it is harder to coordinate... That is not the games fault it is life...

Shrinko
01-27-2014, 01:21 AM
Do some calculations first on how many points a team of 50 member faction can score from just hitting the CC in one hour.

You will be surprised that it doesn't take much gold to take down a streak faction.

Btw, calling people names is not classy at all. Stay on your argument.
People who spend hundreds of real $$ every months on this game are stupid, especially that some of those have low paying jobs and don't have extra money to waste, but back to the issue.

If one person can make 8-9 free hits per hour scoring about 300 points per hit, why don't you calculate how much gold it will take just to match the free hits when hitting the cc gets you about 60-80 points per hit. 300 x 9 vs about 70 x 9

The point is that there is no reason for this redicilous matching. The only reason I can think of is that gree is doing it on purpose to get people to spend gold.

Jay02
01-27-2014, 01:41 AM
If you want good matchups. A few of my faction mates started CC cause we were bored, we have 1 guy at 3 m, 4 people around 50k at the start, and 4 people under 1k at the start of war. We are free players in CC and we are 21-4, we have had 5 teams put up less that 500 points, and 2 put up zero. So if you want as game with free wins, try out Crime City. Mind you we are going to be lucky to break top 1500, but it's been fun fighting for free and having beatable opponents.

Gen CheeBye
01-27-2014, 02:10 AM
People who spend hundreds of real $$ every months on this game are stupid, especially that some of those have low paying jobs and don't have extra money to waste, but back to the issue.

If one person can make 8-9 free hits per hour scoring about 300 points per hit, why don't you calculate how much gold it will take just to match the free hits when hitting the cc gets you about 60-80 points per hit. 300 x 9 vs about 70 x 9

The point is that there is no reason for this redicilous matching. The only reason I can think of is that gree is doing it on purpose to get people to spend gold.

What people do with their hard earned money is none of your concern, nor is it mine. Flaming other people is disgusting.

If you are with a small faction which is not coordinated then think of how to improve. If not change faction. I'm not gonna tell you anything more cos you're not worth it.

I've seen 50+ member faction put in 24k points in less than one minute. How many gold health regen is anyone's guess. I know it's doable and not expensive because they were coordinated and their members were active. Look at your own faction and question your own faction before you start ranting here.

Speed ump
01-27-2014, 04:51 AM
Shrinko of there's no need to call people stupid.

dark2angel
01-27-2014, 05:52 AM
In the last two days purchased multiple times timer reset with gold unwillingly. Why ? Because gree refuses to put verification page after gold purchase order. Just press (misclick) and if you have enough gold you buy it. This is not something new. Gree has been told this since the beginning of the game. And what do they do ? Nothing.if you purchase a unit or such you can send a ticket and get your gold back but how can I prove timer reset or gold attack or.. something similar that wasn't meant. Many games do have verification for the purpose of misclicking or change of mind but gree doesn't. At least not in droid. Thus I feel their business dishonest. This gives the impression of gree want to use up your gold as fast as so you can buy more gold and they use whayever means necessary.Number 1 rule of business should be customer satisfaction.. While a simple update can fix why they don't do it I can not understand. I hope some one from gree reads this and takes this message seriously as I am sure I am not the only one who is not satisfied with current gree policy.

free play
01-27-2014, 08:41 AM

We got them and we where roughly 750, they kept there score low though

Mw Adam
01-27-2014, 09:04 AM
50 x 300 points equals 15,000 all free in the last minute of the battle... A 3 man faction would each have to do around 3 or 4 refills each just to match... It's easy make them spend the gold... Being in a streak faction takes a great deal of coordination.. Sadly the bigger you get it is harder to coordinate... That is not the games fault it is life...

Everyone thinks that a streak faction is so easy, and that is just not true. Small teams have to play almost round the clock for the entire wd weekend. Yes, the organized teams can and do try to blitz you by hitting the cc in the last few min. You have to be ready for that and ready to spend gold. You also go against other streak teams and that turns into who wants to spend the most gold. Streak teams don't get the big prizes that top 100+ teams do. You also have to find another team to join up with outside of wd to accomplish faction goals. If it was so easy everyone would be doing it. Why don't you try it and see it's not all that easy.
Also, if you are a level 200-250+ and your a\d score is around 1 to 1.5 million, you are just not playing the game right. That is not Gree's fault.

Shrinko
01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
What people do with their hard earned money is none of your concern, nor is it mine. Flaming other people is disgusting.

If you are with a small faction which is not coordinated then think of how to improve. If not change faction. I'm not gonna tell you anything more cos you're not worth it.

I've seen 50+ member faction put in 24k points in less than one minute. How many gold health regen is anyone's guess. I know it's doable and not expensive because they were coordinated and their members were active. Look at your own faction and question your own faction before you start ranting here.
Look at yourself before attacking others. I was saying that wasting a lot of money on this game was stupid and wasn't attacking anyone specifically. You come in and attacking me and my faction when you know nothing about it. Better look at yourself brother.

This thread however is not about me. It's about ridiculous matching. It's also about simple math. Hitting the cc when you get 60-80 points per hit when the other guy could be getting 300-400 per hit is not the answer. Sure, if you are willing to outspend the other faction with gold, it's the answer. However, 2 factions trying to outspend each other is not a game to me. I call it stupidity and not fun at all.

I Will Merc You
01-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Look at yourself before attacking others. I was saying that wasting a lot of money on this game was stupid and wasn't attacking anyone specifically. You come in and attacking me and my faction when you know nothing about it. Better look at yourself brother.

This thread however is not about me. It's about ridiculous matching. It's also about simple math. Hitting the cc when you get 60-80 points per hit when the other guy could be getting 300-400 per hit is not the answer. Sure, if you are willing to outspend the other faction with gold, it's the answer. However, 2 factions trying to outspend each other is not a game to me. I call it stupidity and not fun at all.

Do you have no dignity? This thread has nothing to do with simple math.

This thread is a compilation of two groups of people: The persons who have lost and are blaming GREE because of 'matchups', and persons who have lost who are telling the rest of you to improve your own faction and quit blaming GREE.

Shrinko
01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Do you have no dignity? This thread has nothing to do with simple math.

This thread is a compilation of two groups of people: The persons who have lost and are blaming GREE because of 'matchups', and persons who have lost who are telling the rest of you to improve your own faction and quit blaming GREE.
Maybe you are the one with no dignity since you have to lower yourself to personal attacks. Maybe you have a reading comprehension problem but this thread is about gree not being able to come up with a simple matching system that makes sense. CJ made the point about attacking cc and I was saying that it's not an answer to the problem. Someone said about math, so I did simple math and shown that it doesn't add up or it adds up to a huge amount of gold.