PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 03:39 AM
Can a faction change their name in the middle of WD?

Richard79
01-20-2014, 03:47 AM
As far as i know a faction can never change there name

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 03:50 AM
As far as i know a faction can never change there name
Well it was done and I have screenshots. Anyone with more knowledge on this.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 04:05 AM
Factions can change their names but they have to submit a ticket to GREE support for the faction name to be changed. One example is PUN changing their name to SUP1. It may be possible that GREE support finally got round to changing the name during this event, hence why you see this anomaly. As we all know, tickets are actioned anywhere between a few hours to a few weeks. Hope all is well AKB. Take it easy matey.

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 04:18 AM
Factions can change their names but they have to submit a ticket to GREE support for the faction name to be changed. One example is PUN changing their name to SUP1. It may be possible that GREE support finally got round to changing the name during this event, hence why you see this anomaly. As we all know, tickets are actioned anywhere between a few hours to a few weeks. Hope all is well AKB. Take it easy matey.
All is well, and better ;), and same to you my friend, and thank you for clarification.

ac_ric
01-20-2014, 06:34 AM
All is well, and better ;), and same to you my friend, and thank you for clarification.

Now you know Gree supports works on the weekends too:o

Arc Burn
01-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Our Faction changed its name when we had a merger. Then we changed it back after the merger didn't go as planned (NOT during the war). As far as during a WD event I don't know. If that did happen during war I think that is a bit shady by Gree.

Personally, I don't mind a faction changing it's name for whatever reason. BUT like faction rosters, the name should be locked during WD. Just my 2c.

MadAtWorld
01-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Yeah, they lock everything else. You can't come and go, change jobs... you shouldn't be allowed to change names during WD either. And with all the other tickets that are coming in during WD that are time sensitive, like unable to but gold or unable to hit or access account, I think it's a bit silly for a name change to be Grees priority to fix.

Heck, if you have embarrassed yourself so bad in the war that you have to change your faction name in shame, maybe it's time to retire. Find yourself a new game to play.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Errrrrmmmm.... It is more likely that the request to change their faction name was put in 3 weeks ago...

alphakennybody
01-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Now you know Gree supports works on the weekends too:o

Yeah, they lock everything else. You can't come and go, change jobs... you shouldn't be allowed to change names during WD either. And with all the other tickets that are coming in during WD that are time sensitive, like unable to but gold or unable to hit or access account, I think it's a bit silly for a name change to be Grees priority to fix.

Heck, if you have embarrassed yourself so bad in the war that you have to change your faction name in shame, maybe it's time to retire. Find yourself a new game to play.
Double bingo!!!