PDA

View Full Version : wtf matchups!!!

Digger666
01-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Umm gree, what is going on with these matchups? Is it yet another change that has destroyed yet another war? Every time we are on a good streak we get matched with a top faction. We have been matched back to,back with the same factions quite a few times? Some factions are waiting 15+ minutes yet others wait 2 minutes (top 50 it seems). Are we being matched to destroy our hard efforts to get ahead in this game? The "I am fed up" is being echoed across your top paying customers and If paying customers have my thoughts on future spending on this game, gree you are in trouble.

Jay02
01-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Yeah for real, I'm in a borderline top 100 faction and the matchups typically haven't been to bad, except when going for streaks. First time going for the 4 win streak we got a borderline Top 10 faction, BS but whatever, so we get to 3/4 again and draw Sup1. Obviously, the match ups change if you are on a streak. Plus, at such a rank, total WD point, and total stat difference, how the hell do we draw SUP1 anyways?

Asto
01-19-2014, 10:38 PM
It is known that when you're 1 win away from your streak you pull a hard match up, something to do with GREE's database, but don't take my word for it

Digger666
01-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Yeah for real, I'm in a borderline top 100 faction and the matchups typically haven't been to bad, except when going for streaks. First time going for the 4 win streak we got a borderline Top 10 faction, BS but whatever, so we get to 3/4 again and draw Sup1. Obviously, the match ups change if you are on a streak. Plus, at such a rank, total WD point, and total stat difference, how the hell do we draw SUP1 anyways?

My thoughts exactly jay. Your rank, total WD points and stats v sup1 going by grees "formula"you should never see sup, as a matter of fact not many teams should lol.

oakletixfan
01-20-2014, 12:34 AM
It is known that when you're 1 win away from your streak you pull a hard match up, something to do with GREE's database, but don't take my word for it

I think this is a myth. We have won the 9 streak and never had a tough matchup for that streak win or any of the others. We have done this the last 3 wars and never had a stronger matchup for streak wins either. Same goes for the rest of our faction that split up for WD . By no means are we a high stat unbeatable team.

Digger666
01-20-2014, 04:09 AM
I think this is a myth. We have won the 9 streak and never had a tough matchup for that streak win or any of the others. We have done this the last 3 wars and never had a stronger matchup for streak wins either. Same goes for the rest of our faction that split up for WD . By no means are we a high stat unbeatable team.

What faction are you? Where do you guys rank?

free play
01-20-2014, 05:25 AM
What faction are you? Where do you guys rank?

That would be nice to know, nearly all of our 30 odd battles have been with streak teams and we average 4 mil on stats

Adm.J
01-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Far from a myth.

1GaDawg85
01-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Guess some of you guys are lucky because every time my team gets 1 away from completing a streak, BAM, matched up against an impossible team....not what I want to see

Chief Commander
01-20-2014, 06:50 AM
Guess some of you guys are lucky because every time my team gets 1 away from completing a streak, BAM, matched up against an impossible team....not what I want to see

DITTO : we have yet to even get a streak of 4 wins....we are nromally a top 1500 faction No more gold for us!

1GaDawg85
01-20-2014, 07:07 AM
PM me CC....may benefit us