PDA

View Full Version : War of the Conjuror - Abnormal Results

Brutal1977
01-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Gree,

Please look into whatever shady stuff happened here and destroy any that are abusing a glitch. You have a whole lot of angry players that religiously swipe their credit cards for you. Please let us know that something is being done.

Posters, please do not post the details of the glitch here, only voice your support that you would like Gree to take swift and fair action.

-Brutal

holygrale
01-19-2014, 07:08 PM
When guild scores across the top 15 double, yet regulars are replaced by newcomers........

Somethings up

Gree has some SPLAININ TO DO

bosskiller
01-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Yes GREE, this needs to be fixed!!

Paladineguru
01-19-2014, 07:37 PM
Maybe they use the magic visa cheat , New guilds in top ten isn't exactly evidence of anything except you maybe got out spent.

holygrale
01-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Maybe they use the magic visa cheat , New guilds in top ten isn't exactly evidence of anything except you maybe got out spent.

And the standard top 10 scores spiked to.double just for this war? Yea makes total sense.....

You've also got guildies contributing to the "theory" of this glitch being used "top chef"

Lonestar Light
01-19-2014, 07:52 PM
If there's been cheating I hope the ones that did it get properly punished. <I'm positive this will happen>
If there's been cheating involved in Top10 I hope the ones that got screwed because of the cheating get compensated by Gree. <I'm positive this will NOT happen>

Brutal1977
01-19-2014, 08:15 PM
If there's been cheating I hope the ones that did it get properly punished. <I'm positive this will happen>
If there's been cheating involved in Top10 I hope the ones that got screwed because of the cheating get compensated by Gree. <I'm positive this will NOT happen>

Hope you are wrong on the latter point, but I won't bet against you.

Snowyspyke
01-19-2014, 08:35 PM
It's it so hard to believe that a group of players got fed up with the same people reaping all the benefits over and over so they bought the gems and pushed their way up to get a taste? Not very. I'd be willing to bet it happens more from now on. Sorry top ten. You had a good run but it's over.

Eunuchorn
01-19-2014, 08:41 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80686-Unlimited-gem-bind-account-glitch

No one in this thread see that^?

Dianish
01-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Any one who cheat should be banned.

Once, twice or 10 times doesnt matter. Cheating is cheating. Its easy to ban them all. Banning a few to scare other players wont help.

furyp
01-19-2014, 08:53 PM
it's also possible that these people bought loads of gems at 40% discount over christmas + use itune gift cards for an addition 20% off, then blew all the gems off on this war. I doubt they can keep this up

toogoodformyowngood
01-19-2014, 08:56 PM
It's it so hard to believe that a group of players got fed up with the same people reaping all the benefits over and over so they bought the gems and pushed their way up to get a taste? Not very. I'd be willing to bet it happens more from now on. Sorry top ten. You had a good run but it's over.

but DK and RR is still there :p

miss carlie
01-19-2014, 09:00 PM

Well I must say magic visa cheat really??? Wth thats bull and as for new guilds getting top 10 hell yea we did it first run ans no glitching or cheating there....

Brutal1977
01-19-2014, 09:08 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80686-Unlimited-gem-bind-account-glitch

No one in this thread see that^?

I certainly did Eun, but I think my thread might outlive yours once Gree decides to clock in. Thank you for bringing it out in the open. So much that wasn't making sense about this war made perfect sense after reading a few lines of your thread.

Bshappell
01-19-2014, 10:15 PM
I certainly did Eun, but I think my thread might outlive yours once Gree decides to clock in. Thank you for bringing it out in the open. So much that wasn't making sense about this war made perfect sense after reading a few lines of your thread.

Ahhhhhhh makes me lol 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eunuchorn
01-19-2014, 10:27 PM
Well I must say magic visa cheat really??? Wth thats bull and as for new guilds getting top 10 hell yea we did it first run ans no glitching or cheating there....

Magic visa cheat means buying gems....

(Insert derogatory remark here)

Kcimz00
01-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Didn't you idiots notice That this is the Trend Guild wars Were starting to head into before Christmas Hit us? Spending SLOWED to a severe halt around the holidays.

Holidays being over = More spending

Kcimz00
01-19-2014, 11:26 PM
Idc... Unicorn Stampede is still top 10 :) HOORAY FOR UNICORNS!

And I was WAR INC's First personal Cheerleader... So i am QUITE HAPPY THEY ARE TOP 10. I HAVE BEEN CHEERING FOR THEM THIS WHOLE WAR!

nhulanto166
01-20-2014, 12:05 AM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html), ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

Bluntman
01-20-2014, 12:47 AM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html), ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

My sentiments exactly

Kangaroeland
01-20-2014, 01:35 AM
Idk what is going on but points have doubled on android and ive seen screens of players in top 10 guilds scoring 600+ points average per fight... We really wanted this epic but quite quickly gave up due to the points rising 4-5 million over last wars score

holygrale
01-20-2014, 03:49 AM
Didn't you idiots notice That this is the Trend Guild wars Were starting to head into before Christmas Hit us? Spending SLOWED to a severe halt around the holidays.

The last spike/fluctuation in the required points for top 10, was just before xmas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the 2 wars.

holygrale
01-20-2014, 03:50 AM

The last spike/fluctuation in the required points for top 10, was just before xmas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the next 2 wars.

Harbear
01-20-2014, 05:33 AM
The last spike/fluctuation in the required p. nts for top 10, was just before xas, and directly corrilated with a glitch. Glitch fixed after war, and points normalized in the next 2 wars.

You're assuming the 11 teams that dropped 7+ mil war points on Android cheated. The cutoff for top ten has been steadily going up and every guild that could dropped major cash for that very desireable water/fire epic. One month later people are doing the same as many have waited a long time for an earth epic.

holygrale
01-20-2014, 06:04 AM
You're assuming the 11 teams that dropped 7+ mil war points on Android cheated. The cutoff for top ten has been steadily going up and every guild that could dropped major cash for that very desireable water/fire epic. One month later people are doing the same as many have waited a long time for an earth epic.

So the demand for 2 specific armors coincidentally correlates with the existence of a glitch that we should "assume" no one is using, even though the numbers AND history supports the Theory of glitching???

Seems legit

Harbear
01-20-2014, 07:22 AM
So the demand for 2 specific armors coincidentally correlates with the existence of a glitch that we should "assume" no one is using, even though the numbers AND history supports the Theory of glitching???

Seems legit

I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The back to back wars during the holdiays for a repeated element(kerstman) and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like. Or maybe you are thinking even further back where we had 3 epic wars for a spirit armor? I don't know about you, but I was REALLY hoping for a fourth epic war for that element!

Xiros
01-20-2014, 07:27 AM
I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The repeated spirts armors, repeated elements for kerstman and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like.

Not every top 15 guild uses bugs or glitches to have their wins on. I seriously spend 200 on this already....

Mr Spock
01-20-2014, 07:49 AM
I guess you're right...The 15 teams pushing for those epics all used a hack. The 40% gem sales and everyone drooling over the fire/water and earth/fire combos have nothing to do with it. The back to back wars during the holdiays for a repeated element(kerstman) and that amazing starmetal armor that was weaker than the legendary+ armor released just before are the true scores of what wars will be like. Or maybe you are thinking even further back where we had 3 epic wars for a spirit armor? I don't know about you, but I was REALLY hoping for a fourth epic war for that element!

Agree... the Enuch's glitch did not cause this..... This reasoning makes much more sense....a number of top 25 guilds combined also to try for top ten in iOS. Think of the airline industry.... I really doubt that only the RR knew about this glitch before...

holygrale
01-20-2014, 07:54 AM

The regular top 10s fought for all 3 spirit armors, even though they had the previous, yet the new comers had no desire to aquire even 1, but I'm sure the lack of effort had NOTHING to do with glitches being unavailable

And yes it is completely a supply and demand thing......

The supply of free gems has driven the demand for this epic very high

It's the same thing we see every time a new glitch is discovered, people deny using it, people campeign against it, BUT there HAS NEVER BEEN, a glitch that wasn't directly backed by increased war numbers. So there's no reason to expect diffrent this time around, and as it has happened EVERY TIME in the past, once the smoke clears, it'll be common knowledge that the pattern remains, and gree will make a half a$$ attempt to save face (ie fix the glitch w/o much punishment)

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 09:07 AM
While fighting WAR Inc., I noticed that a lot of them have names like Shizz GM. It seems a bunch of top 25 guilds combined for this war to get top 10.

knightsanddraggings
01-20-2014, 10:00 AM
The regular top 10s fought for all 3 spirit armors, even though they had the previous, yet the new comers had no desire to aquire even 1, but I'm sure the lack of effort had NOTHING to do with glitches being unavailable

And yes it is completely a supply and demand thing......

The supply of free gems has driven the demand for this epic very high

It's the same thing we see every time a new glitch is discovered, people deny using it, people campeign against it, BUT there HAS NEVER BEEN, a glitch that wasn't directly backed by increased war numbers. So there's no reason to expect diffrent this time around, and as it has happened EVERY TIME in the past, once the smoke clears, it'll be common knowledge that the pattern remains, and gree will make a half a$$ attempt to save face (ie fix the glitch w/o much punishment)
The 3 most coveted epic types were fire earth, fire water, and earth wind. The two wars you are using as an example, PEOPLE WANTED THE ARMOR!!! People in top 10 guilds dont spend hours of their life farming gems like this. They farm them by working!!! If this guild war was a mono fire war, then I guarantee you the scores would be much lower.

Doc Sharp
01-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Cmon now.... the fire/water war was the war of Titanium backup. It took 7m for bronze in that war. Suddenly its up to 10m and you expect us to believe gamers saved their money/gems for 3 months? Knock knock, real world.

Fact: nobody was banned over Titanium backups.
Fact: nobody will be banned this time around either.
Fact: GREE made their money. Whatever it was this time around that sparked the points surge, it also sparked a surge in spending when legit tries to keep up. "Nothing to see here, move along."

Zyntree
01-20-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm not really sure who I should quote here, so I just won't quote anyone. I've posted something similar in the other chat regarding this, but the debate still seems lively over here, so I'll add my experience and two cents in this one as well.

The Red Phoenix, recently become Phoenix Knights Alliance with the merger of our closest ally and killer top 25 guild Rise a Knight (previous top 10 place guild during FB war ftw), has been working towards this for a very long time, and I don't mean constantly glitching all over the place. We have been planning, taking gem commitments, talking with other guilds who would want to join us and gathering support for the right timing. All of those elements came into place for this war, and the fact that this is a killer epic surely sparked our own enthusiasm. The desire to be top 10 has been in our guild for a very long time.

Right before the last fusion boost war we took on another guild as well, or the spending part of it anyway. So our new numbers and current 2nd place status has come from the merging of spenders from many guilds into a consolidated force, not the constant couch clicking of what seems like would take a million hours to get anywhere. Personally, I have not, do not, will not ever glitch. I saved my gems from the 40% sale, arena winning and video watching / offer completing / app downloading.

Almost certainly there are people in the top 10 who do this, but almost equally as certainly its not as widespread as many would make it out to be, nor as influential in top 10 scoring as those would have us believe. Without any ability to collect data on this (because who is going to admit it), all arguments on this topic are speculative, so we can rant and rave till blue in the face and still get nowhere. If GREE were to fix this, we would have our answer. Right lol. Anyway - my two cents on the subject.

Doc Sharp
01-20-2014, 10:33 AM
They'll (gree) fix it, they're just quiet on it. Next war point values will normalize and it'll be business as usual.

Eunuchorn
01-20-2014, 10:45 AM
Agree... the Enuch's glitch did not cause this..... This reasoning makes much more sense....a number of top 25 guilds combined also to try for top ten in iOS. Think of the airline industry.... I really doubt that only the RR knew about this glitch before...

RR found out about this glitch 2-3 min before I made the thread about it. We are always the last to find out about these things.

AsirusX
01-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Hello,

I play Knights & Dragons on Android. I am a member of BondBeyondTime / Death Knights. We are always and have always been a Top 5 guild. This war was abnormally high with guilds that have never made top 10 before in the top 10, they normally struggle to achieve Top 100. I know for a fact, and I know Gree knows about the bind account / Gem glitch. There are guilds who have cheated using a glitch which is against the rules anyway, and basically it is theft. I personally have spent over $1200 with Gree on this war ALONE. My guild mates the same. We are very heavy supporters of the game. We have never not had a Top 5 Finish. We were in position 5 with 1:30:00 left, we wrapped up our war with 1:15:00 left in the war. We declared war for one last battle that would of ensured us a better finish, It said war declared for 15 minutes and failed to find us a match.(screwed us) I know another guild who declared at 1:10:00 and it gave them a match right away. THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITHER Because of all the guilds abusing the glitches and getting free gems which is wrong, cheating and abnormal glitches going on it cost myself and my guild-mates over $5000.00 USD we are legit hardcore players. and I personally spent over 7000 Gems on the war, my war score was 600,000 Wp. We got cheated out of the epic armor between all the cheaters and your system not matching us for whatever reason we got 10th place taken from us because it would not find a match for us and the cheating, glitches and not being matched properly.we are all highly upset, on the verge of quitting Knights and Dragons which will be a huge income loss for you. Like I said something is wrong here, and This needs to be fixed. You know there is something not right here, you need to fix it, and compensate the players who got screwed because of this with either the Epic armor we worked extra hard and paid so much to get, OR give us our gems back, AND you need to take appropriate action against the cheaters. Is this how you want to treat your customers who keep your game running? This is a very serious issue. There are 40 of us who are awaiting a response from you.

Dk2 AsirusX

bosslife_alex
01-20-2014, 12:02 PM
True story

TEEDE
01-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Dear Gree,
I would like to point out the serious failure on your part that took place during this guild war. As a member of BondBeyondTime and a larger spender I feel that we were completely ripped off. I urge you to look into the binding gem glitch that occurred, Eunuchorn has posted a thread about this in the forums which can be found here:

There were guilds that had never been near top ten such as War Incorporated and Team France who suddenly have enough gems to make over 10 million points, which in my opinion is reason enough for investigation at least. My other complaint is that before the last hour, BondBeyondTime declared war with at least one hour and fifteen minutes before the end of the war. However we did not get a match in that time and because of it we were just sitting ducks, waiting to be picked off at the last minute and be dropped into 11th spot. Fifteen minutes without a match at the most important point of the war!! That's just not acceptable! Our guild of forty members have each put incredible amounts of time and effort, not to mention put a lot of money towards you guys and this is the way we are treated?? I would also like to point out that another top 15 guild declared war with 1 hour and 10 minutes before the end of war and were matched, further highlighting how ridiculous and unfair this mistake is. I believe that we were completely screwed over and should be compensated in some way, if not then at least investigate what has gone on during the war.
From a very unhappy customer

Lonestar Light
01-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Why are you guys posting here instead of flooding Gree's customer support with these complaints?
If you all spent the sums AsirusX detailed in his post I'm sure 40 complaints mail will achieve a lot more than a couple forum posts.

drygores
01-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Lmao stop hating on war inc. They Are not cheaters. Just because you lost to them does not make them cheaters. How do I know? This is an alliance of US. Just like your an alliance to dk. Suck it up you got beat.

TEEDE
01-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Why are you guys posting here instead of flooding Gree's customer support with these complaints?
If you all spent the sums AsirusX detailed in his post I'm sure 40 complaints mail will achieve a lot more than a couple forum posts.

Both are being done

Mr Spock
01-20-2014, 12:35 PM
RR found out about this glitch 2-3 min before I made the thread about it. We are always the last to find out about these things.

I actually believe you because if you understood the glitch u would realize that it could not impact these results... Works just like gem mining now... When you bind to a "new " device u get an initial bump in gems as it treats your account as a first time account...after that it works like it currently does... So I take my VPN and swap countries then watch the videos and collect takes an hour to cycle through. If u are lucky you will get 20 gems probably less. Now bind to another device and go through the same motion. After an hour u will get 20 gems or less. Then wait 24 hours and do it again.... The only way this would do anything gem wise would be if u had an unlimited supply of new devices and unlimited time.

My home guild has known about this for months we are mostly kids and college students F2P and we are 260 in iOS war right now...this is not even a glitch but just comprehension of how the marketing works..

Those complaining have all invented an issue because you don't want to give credit to the guilds like "RED PHOENIX" that are doing well.. This is about player consolidation... to get cheap EPICS.

TEEDE
Lmao stop hating on war inc. They Are not cheaters. Just because you lost to them does not make them cheaters. How do I know? This is an alliance of US. Just like your an alliance to dk. Suck it up you got beat.

I never said that they cheated. It's just that with such a random arrival on the scene it should at least cause enough concern to be investigated.

drygores
Please file anything you can against war inc. Just so they can prove they got this legit. Ide love to see your faces when NOTHING happens to them.

These guys deserve mad credit for jumping into top 10 as some of the first new guilds to have the balls to even try. Not being hated on by sore losers.

knightsanddraggings
01-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Dear Gree,
I would like to point out the serious failure on your part that took place during this guild war. As a member of BondBeyondTime and a larger spender I feel that we were completely ripped off. I urge you to look into the binding gem glitch that occurred, Eunuchorn has posted a thread about this in the forums which can be found here:

There were guilds that had never been near top ten such as War Incorporated and Team France who suddenly have enough gems to make over 10 million points, which in my opinion is reason enough for investigation at least. My other complaint is that before the last hour, BondBeyondTime declared war with at least one hour and fifteen minutes before the end of the war. However we did not get a match in that time and because of it we were just sitting ducks, waiting to be picked off at the last minute and be dropped into 11th spot. Fifteen minutes without a match at the most important point of the war!! That's just not acceptable! Our guild of forty members have each put incredible amounts of time and effort, not to mention put a lot of money towards you guys and this is the way we are treated?? I would also like to point out that another top 15 guild declared war with 1 hour and 10 minutes before the end of war and were matched, further highlighting how ridiculous and unfair this mistake is. I believe that we were completely screwed over and should be compensated in some way, if not then at least investigate what has gone on during the war.
From a very unhappy customer
How many other BBT members are going to come and post the exact same content here? Also, by the way, Team France has been in the top 10 for the past couple wars. War INC has been saving their gems. Take this as a lesson to you. Always declare with 20 minutes.

drygores
01-20-2014, 01:00 PM
And the reason you didn't get matched it because everyone else already started their last battle. You didn't get matched most likely because no one else declared after you. It was one of our main points not to wait to long for that reason.

miss carlie
01-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Please file anything you can against war inc. Just so they can prove they got this legit. Ide love to see your faces when NOTHING happens to them.

These guys deserve mad credit for jumping into top 10 as some of the first new guilds to have the balls to even try. Not being hated on by sore losers.

You summed it up perfectly WTG US and WAR INC all deserve mad mas credit and haters gonna hate lol dont be mad losers

ZERO_07
01-20-2014, 01:20 PM
You guys need to stop comparing this war to the last two wars, the last two were complete jokes and a lot of people opted to not participate because of the terrible prizes and because it was just after the holidays and everyone was spent therefore it meant low scores for Top 10.

Gadik
01-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Seriosly? It's so funny to read posts about WAR Inc cheating, lol. I understand that BBT are angry now on us and on Gree, spend a lot of money and don't get almost nothing it's annoying. You just need to understand that it always will be new guild in top10 and you will be in top25 sometimes. You beat us in all battles this war and you got a lot of points, but we also beat a lot of anothers guilds. Just understand that we was good prepared for this war and we had a targer to be in top10 and we did it, just for fun. So relax and stop thinking that we are cheaters :cool:

Best regards,
One of WAR Inc ;)

DaveO
01-20-2014, 01:43 PM

I'm sorry, but you're wrong Kris. They are not sore losers. BBT is an upstanding guild full of cream crop players. This problem stems from confusion of rewards.

They simply don't understand the value and versatility of Armor of the Wolf+. It's really a nice armor and the high DEF makes it a perfect armor for farming, or even the perfect starter to an arena lineup. All while having the coveted earth/fire elements.

Totally worth the 10 million war point price tag.

warrior1991
01-20-2014, 01:54 PM
War Incorporated are not cheaters actually there completely opposite. They have been working for a long time to put together a guild for a run at top ten. they have a alliance with 5 to 10 other guilds and put the top spenders of those guilds into war inc. and if you think its crazy on how many points everyone got then war inc aren't the only cheaters every top ten guild scored just as many points. and isn't boosting a form of cheating as well theres been top ten guilds who did this this war. I have evidence BBT. please take the defeat like the champs you have been in the pastand just realize someone else spent more then you.

crash9765
01-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Crying because you missed top 10 is ridiculous. You got out spent. Just because you used to be top 5 all the time doesn't mean it will stay like that forever. Get over it. Be ready for next war or don't play. Dk had no problems.

WAR Incorporated Tooshort
01-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Thank you to all those who are hating on WAR Incorporated. Loving the attention guys! Keep it on going with the baddies thread about us cheating. I'm guessing adding in visa account and google play cards is cheating? To all you butthurt guilds out there. Go ahead and hate us because in the end who's top10? WAR Incorporated and Unicorn Stampede! Suck it losers. All GREE really cares about is money going in their bank than you whiny kids crying.

Lilyawn
01-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Just because you're "the top 5" or "the best" doesnt mean there isn't someone out there thats better. Just because a guild with 40 members of random guilds came together doesnt mean their cheating. You got beat fair an square. Took 40 members and lots of gems just like everyone else. Just remember there is ALWAYS someone out there better than you. Cheers to all with the new epic. I know im enjoying it ;)

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Lol I love how like 10 people from WAR just made accounts to defend themselves.

knightsanddraggings
01-20-2014, 03:05 PM
And people made accounts from bbt to complain. You ruined your post count!

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 03:12 PM
And people made accounts from bbt to complain. You ruined your post count!

lol. What was wrong with it?

warrior1991
01-20-2014, 03:12 PM

But just like you said boss killer that when you fought us that you seen ppl with names has gm of shiz gm of bm I think its unfair to us and I believe we have a right to defend ourselves. We took top spenders of 5 or 10 guilds and combined them into one not cheating just smart thinking;)

ZERO_07
01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Like all the several times in the past before Defensiveness = Guilty.

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 03:17 PM
But just like you said boss killer that when you fought us that you seen ppl with names has gm of shiz gm of bm I think its unfair to us and I believe we have a right to defend ourselves. We took top spenders of 5 or 10 guilds and combined them into one not cheating just smart thinking;)

ik you have a right. And I am not accusing you of cheating, there isnt really a reason to assume that. I just think it is funny.

drygores
01-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Like all the several times in the past before Defensiveness = Guilty.

Don't worry about zero. He's just butt hurt he applied with us and didn't get in.

knightsanddraggings
01-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Also, just would like to point out, that last glitch when they were handing out bans and resetting bonuses, the unicorn guilds knew about it but didnt use it, proved by TU and US keeping their bonuses. BBT got reset.

This means that we have the clean track record. If BBT gets caught again, then many of them will get permabanned. I have pictures from the first time where it says next infringement means a permaban. You will find out who the cheaters are shortly when messages start popping up :-).

Eunuchorn
01-20-2014, 03:44 PM
So.. about that K&D android only forum....

Paladineguru
01-20-2014, 03:51 PM
Go away euny, if U think this is funny wait for the day they let us on android at you guys on ios. The day they realize they'll get a good shot in the arm revenue boost by only giving one plus and ten gw epics for both platforms combined. Is a day some of us dream of.

And I stand by my original statement that I don't believe the glitch changed the war results. I do however sympathize with bbt. Majestic alliance placed 11 in war of the wicked due to the same poor matching system. We declared at an hour and 25 minutes that war and were booted from que after declare times were allowed. We also had teams we knew, matched ,while we waited. Guildwar needs work.

Reversal
01-20-2014, 04:55 PM
I personally have spent over $1200 with Gree on this war ALONE.
TL;DR

Gree: GG

Anyway, let's keep it constructive.
You know what you should do with that $1200?

A. Get all members from your guild to put the money together in a pot and buy a good lawyer to look into the case, then you want to sign a petition with each of your guild members writing a report on how you feel scammed because of Gree.
You might even get a proper compensation! ;)

B. Buy an iPhone and start over in KnD iOS.

C. If you value an Epic Armor for the price of $1200 that much, then all I have to say that $1200 is probably enough to cover your medical bills to see whether or not you got a screw loose.

I don't mean to hate on you but I seriously think you have a problem.

Randalf1
01-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Wow you guys rage hard. As i used to say back in the days of premonition, less qq more pew pew. I don't see eun or rr complaining.

Matty-cakes
01-20-2014, 07:02 PM

Love this. Sometimes I think you are really funny Eun. Sometimes. :D

Eunuchorn
01-20-2014, 07:44 PM
TL;DR

Gree: GG

Anyway, let's keep it constructive.
You know what you should do with that $1200?

A. Get all members from your guild to put the money together in a pot and buy a good lawyer to look into the case, then you want to sign a petition with each of your guild members writing a report on how you feel scammed because of Gree.
You might even get a proper compensation! ;)

Dude this is what I've been saying! Brought it up in another thread today even. Google "Gacha Lawsuits"

Seriously though, take it to the Android forum.
Oh wait..

Eunuchorn
01-20-2014, 07:54 PM
Go away euny, if U think this is funny wait for the day they let us on android at you guys on ios. The day they realize they'll get a good shot in the arm revenue boost by only giving one plus and ten gw epics for both platforms combined. Is a day some of us dream of.

Do you even know what it would entail to combine IOS & android into a single war server?

I was getting bored watching you guys just troll each other so I trolled your whole platform with a single sentence.

Eunuchorn: 1
Android: 0

TEEDE
01-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Also, just would like to point out, that last glitch when they were handing out bans and resetting bonuses, the unicorn guilds knew about it but didnt use it, proved by TU and US keeping their bonuses. BBT got reset.

This means that we have the clean track record. If BBT gets caught again, then many of them will get permabanned. I have pictures from the first time where it says next infringement means a permaban. You will find out who the cheaters are shortly when messages start popping up :-).

Haha mate i'm sorry but what on earth are you on about? BBT or DK have never been reset and have never engaged in cheating or glitching. Don't make things up out of nowhere, gives you a bad reputation.

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 08:09 PM
Haha mate i'm sorry but what on earth are you on about? BBT or DK have never been reset and have never engaged in cheating or glitching. Don't make things up out of nowhere, gives you a bad reputation.

lol. Says the guy wih 4 posts.

TEEDE
01-20-2014, 08:13 PM

haha what does the amount of posts i have made have to do with anything?

DK Shady
01-20-2014, 08:14 PM

Teede is a long time BBT member. DK and BBT were never reset for any reason and any form of cheating in our guilds is grounds for immediate removal

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Teede is a long time BBT member. DK and BBT were never reset for any reason and any form of cheating in our guilds is grounds for immediate removal

I believe you. I just think its funny.

Dyjon54
01-20-2014, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

&& this thread

Zyntree
01-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Man oh man. I stepped away from the forums for the holidays and forgot all the drama drama drama that happens here. It's like reading a soap opera sometimes. Good for entertainment and insight into human nature lol.

That is mine!

This is mine!

You took it from me - that's not fair! Now I kill you.

Insert a few trolls in there and I've basically summed up all i've read I think. hehe Troll!

Lou 1xxx
01-20-2014, 09:58 PM
its just basically congrats to us in the top 10, and better luck next time to the 11th to 15th.

you gave it your all, but some other groups just outspent and overtook you, get over it.
take a look at war inc, you don't see pointing them fingers at cheaters. and they were very sportsman like when they knew they won't win on the fight with Brotherhood of Steel.

prepare for the next war, skip on the wars that you don't really need to spend on. pool your "watch video" gems for the next big "i want that epic" war.

Kangaroeland
01-20-2014, 11:18 PM
There is no way to check if all top10 are legit. So sitting here shooting accusations at guilds you don't know is sad. Now I dont believe all top10 guilds played it fair this war but in my pov it could be any or all top 15 guilds. I do know war inc took the heaviest spenders from 5-10 guilds so mad credit to them. And team France have been top10 before.

Eunuchorn
01-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Can the OP edit the title of this thread to say "ANDROID WAR OF CONURER.."

I keep clicking on it thinking it's pertinent in some way.

Brutal1977
01-21-2014, 12:24 AM
Can the OP edit the title of this thread to say "ANDROID WAR OF CONURER.."

I keep clicking on it thinking it's pertinent in some way.

Ahh, if only the forums allowed me such freedom. I'd probably add 'official' to it as well... ;)

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 04:07 AM
Ahh, if only the forums allowed me such freedom. I'd probably add 'official' to it as well... ;)
You can, just click administrator tools.

Derp
01-21-2014, 06:58 AM
Team France wasn't the problem. They just saved up. Bbt should have been fighting the last hour. To
F was. I know. We fought them.

They ran points on us so hard that we just watched the top 10 and watched them pass you guys in bbt.

I don't know if they glitched gems or whatever and honestly I don't care but I can see why bbt was upset.

Either way, sorry you guys missed your epic. It sucks to be close like that.

VonDoom
01-21-2014, 06:59 AM
TE=knightsanddraggings;1164417]You can, just click administrator tools.[/QUOTE]

This forum is SO sad. For people who make enough money to throw into a game a lot of you are painfully inept. Your assertions of cheating and any other forms of debauchery are unfounded and frankly pathetic. BbT you lost ...dry your eye. All of you jelly haters got out spent it's as simple as that. The game is growing and so are the number of spenders. You were lulled into a false sense of security. Your bubble has been popped, either beat the competition or go play candy crush, but for your own sake stop making yourselves look so silly.

BTW I'm enjoying my runic robes.

firefly333
01-21-2014, 08:04 AM
TE=knightsanddraggings;1164417]You can, just click administrator tools.

This forum is SO sad. For people who make enough money to throw into a game a lot of you are painfully inept. Your assertions of cheating and any other forms of debauchery are unfounded and frankly pathetic. BbT you lost ...dry your eye. All of you jelly haters got out spent it's as simple as that. The game is growing and so are the number of spenders. You were lulled into a false sense of security. Your bubble has been popped, either beat the competition or go play candy crush, but for your own sake stop making yourselves look so silly.

BTW I'm enjoying my runic robes.[/QUOTE]

They didnt just get outspent...they got NO MATCH UP the last battle. Other guilds who declared after BBT got matched, but BBT got NO MATCH UP. Got 0 pts.

Thats their gripe, Gree never matched them up for their last fight.

VonDoom
01-21-2014, 09:12 AM
They didnt just get outspent...they got NO MATCH UP the last battle. Other guilds who declared after BBT got matched, but BBT got NO MATCH UP. Got 0 pts.

Thats their gripe, Gree never matched them up for their last fight.[/QUOTE]

Well it happens to TONS of people every war. The system isnt perfect but ALL the other contenders got their wars in with plenty of time to spare. Fact is they got too comfortable expecting their rank was guaranteed. They had 3 days to secure their spot. So yes they DID get outspent. Not only that but their strategy led them to miss out on the last match. Should have declared with more time left.period. Stop crying and do better next time.

Howcome SG knights isn't in here crying? Or Legends or Epic Knight? Howcome nobody is accusing them of glitching their way to 9 million points or 7 million points .

jealousy is a stinky cologne. And many of you reek.

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 10:47 AM
Legends is here... Most of us have retired in disgust. Enjoy.

Croy
01-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Lmfao, why all that hate?

Wasn't it BBT making fun of #11 some wars ago?
Well, everything comes back :)
So accept it and stop crying about the 'Magic Visa-Card'-Glitch lol

Gratz to the Newcomers, I watched u a long time, u all did nice. Great job ^_^

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm also not jealous (or jelly, which is a food) of any epic. I have lots of epics, as do most of the people who are smelling smoke and yelling fire.

This game has its glitches, and a new one comes along here and there. I personally don't blame people for using them. I blame Gree for not being agile enough to handle them as needed.

Oh a few people in a guild have the same "problem" where their point totals are way out of whack when compared to win:loss records, but it's just those few people? That's not how it works. Glitching the energy on wins was pointed out to Gree last war. They didn't do anything to fix it. Was it that, or was it something else? I don't know, can't say for sure, and I don't care at this point.

Please however, do not stick a steaming pile of s*!t under my nose and tell me it's a rose. Point values required for bronze more than doubled out of nowhere on Android. Gem spending didn't dip over Christmas, it dipped when backups were fixed so that gems and armors were backed up to the server instead of just locally to your device. Gree decided to save some cake on data storage, and it backfired.. And don't give me that crap about people being banned over it. Nobody was. Gree went off and slammed PE over duplicating gold. It wasn't restoring backups to completely restore all spent gems in a battle... it was GOLD and the whole thing went down after Gree had closed the loop on restoring backup files.

Would you like to know why nobody was banned over restoring backups? It's because they weren't capable of seeing who was using a restored save file until they backed up the data to server and initiated a checksum on the value during log in. Even when that occurred, they didn't add a red flag on a mismatched check, it just forced a value adjustment to whatever the server had on file.

Gem farming be damned, while I'm not advocating for it, I don't care either, and neither does Gree. They make their money for every video or app you utilize <insert method here> to get to. The best part is, they're not even liable to the sponsor. They get to collect the check and they get a nice report that states your IP was 'this' and your location was the middle of 'that place'. The blind eye is turned. Farm til your fingers bleed if that's your thing.

The fact is I know that not enough people could dedicate the time it would take to farm that many gems through offers. I'm aware now of at least 1 serious bug (not counting gem farming at all) that's worked over the last 2 wars and I suspect a second but haven't verified it. Regardless, verifying does nothing... I've entered a ticket with a description and 2 weeks later got an automated email asking if I'm still experiencing an issue.

TLDR: There are bugs. People lie about using them. There's also a history lesson in there.

The Pale Rider
01-21-2014, 12:06 PM
I'm also not jealous (or jelly, which is a food) of any epic. I have lots of epics, as do most of the people who are smelling smoke and yelling fire.

This game has its glitches, and a new one comes along here and there. I personally don't blame people for using them. I blame Gree for not being agile enough to handle them as needed.

Oh a few people in a guild have the same "problem" where their point totals are way out of whack when compared to win:loss records, but it's just those few people? That's not how it works. Glitching the energy on wins was pointed out to Gree last war. They didn't do anything to fix it. Was it that, or was it something else? I don't know, can't say for sure, and I don't care at this point.

Please however, do not stick a steaming pile of s*!t under my nose and tell me it's a rose. Point values required for bronze more than doubled out of nowhere on Android. Gem spending didn't dip over Christmas, it dipped when backups were fixed so that gems and armors were backed up to the server instead of just locally to your device. Gree decided to save some cake on data storage, and it backfired.. And don't give me that crap about people being banned over it. Nobody was. Gree went off and slammed PE over duplicating gold. It wasn't restoring backups to completely restore all spent gems in a battle... it was GOLD and the whole thing went down after Gree had closed the loop on restoring backup files.

Would you like to know why nobody was banned over restoring backups? It's because they weren't capable of seeing who was using a restored save file until they backed up the data to server and initiated a checksum on the value during log in. Even when that occurred, they didn't add a red flag on a mismatched check, it just forced a value adjustment to whatever the server had on file.

Gem farming be damned, while I'm not advocating for it, I don't care either, and neither does Gree. They make their money for every video or app you utilize <insert method here> to get to. The best part is, they're not even liable to the sponsor. They get to collect the check and they get a nice report that states your IP was 'this' and your location was the middle of 'that place'. The blind eye is turned. Farm til your fingers bleed if that's your thing.

The fact is I know that not enough people could dedicate the time it would take to farm that many gems through offers. I'm aware now of at least 1 serious bug (not counting gem farming at all) that's worked over the last 2 wars and I suspect a second but haven't verified it. Regardless, verifying does nothing... I've entered a ticket with a description and 2 weeks later got an automated email asking if I'm still experiencing an issue.

Blah blah. I know a secret bug that lets people cheat. I don't use it and I've reported it, but GREE never fixes it. I'll post that I know all about it, but not what it actually is. -- Read this same story a hundred times. It's flame bait for the conspiracy theorists who love to blame "cheats" for their losses.

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 12:10 PM
The same bug existed on iOS, people were banned for it already there, Pale. It's over and done with on your platform man. Same bug still works on Android.

Also, the description for the bug is in the second or third paragraph. I just didn't give the method of actually performing it.

The Pale Rider
01-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Restoring spent gems from a battle by deleting and reloading your account? Are you talking about one reload of 4 energy blocks, or all of your gems from the entire battle? It takes around 10 minutes for me to reload my account with very fast download speeds. Assuming 6 reloads in a battle, I can hit 24 times instead of 4. Also, I would be unable to give or receive strategic advice nor could I change my armor if targeted.

This doesn't sound like something that would be widespread, especially in the top 11 guilds. We match with them all the time and they're scoring 20-50k per battle - without 10 minute pauses between attacks. In fact I've never seen a pattern of 4 attacks pause 10 minutes, 4 attacks, pause 10 minutes, etc. Even if someone used this exploit it's still 20 extra attacks in an hour for around 5500 points. Nice for a top 25 finish. Not near enough to crack top 10.

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Hmmm you're mixing up two different bugs. When people were using backup files, they were restoring all gems spent in a battle, or on say 300 chests if they didn't get the results they were after (+ version epics). That has been fixed on both platforms as far as I know, though I only know for sure on that one for Android.

The existing one is searchable on youtube, it was posted in September for iOS. The method for Android is very similar and still works, with the flaw being that the win:loss total for the individual is out of whack. Their point totals will be higher than possible when the number of fights is considered.

The Pale Rider
01-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Hmmm you're mixing up two different bugs. When people were using backup files, they were restoring all gems spent in a battle, or on say 300 chests if they didn't get the results they were after (+ version epics). That has been fixed on both platforms as far as I know, though I only know for sure on that one for Android.

The existing one is searchable on youtube, it was posted in September for iOS. The method for Android is very similar and still works, with the flaw being that the win:loss total for the individual is out of whack. Their point totals will be higher than possible when the number of fights is considered.

Still -- is the return realistically attractive for a top guild member given the time and frustration of using the exploit? Most of this stuff is sort of a glitch. A gem is worth about 7 cents. If you can only get 50 for an hour of BS, not many people would do it. $3.50 an hour might make sense in some countries. Chinese GREE farmers anybody?

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm trying to avoid as much detail as I can so if Gree decides to actually read a thread they're not shutting down discussion on it. I've seen it used in a war, the person was pulling in upwards of 25k per guild vs guild battle while using only a fraction of the energy they should have.

I couldn't quite tell if the person I knew was doing it was intentionally refilling sometimes to keep W:L record somewhere in the realm of believability or whether they just missed the timing on it some fights. Probably somewhere in the middle.

seta sojiro
01-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Hah! So much drama here, cheat here, cheat there, we did this and that and didn't get this and that.
Look, plain and simple, people merged, worked on months combining strengths and took a shot at top 10, AND GOT IT.
Don't hate, just do better and plan better.
Haters gonna hate, should Gree BAN people that had legitimately bought gems and fought honestly, that will be a serious lawsuit especially if it can be backed up by receipts for the gems they spent. I would love to see that one happening.

BTW, I'm also enjoying that ruinic, quite badass.

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Why so defensive? Have I accused you specifically, at any point? Or any other guild, for that matter?

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Anyone that's been defensive in the past about not using glitches, has almost always been caught to be one of the people's guilty of exploiting said glitches, let's just see what happens, it's pointless to keep tlaking about, just contact Gree and wait for the bans or whatever.

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Don't worry about zero. He's just butt hurt he applied with us and didn't get in.
Why don't you talk to IH8 and Usul, instead of insinuating stuff of which you do not know little one? I turned down US's offer to join for Legends' offer.

seta sojiro
01-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Anyone that's been defensive in the past about not using glitches, has almost always been caught to be one of the people's guilty of exploiting said glitches, let's just see what happens, it's pointless to keep tlaking about, just contact Gree and wait for the bans or whatever.

haha! Sure kiddo. BTW, i wasn't even being defensive, rather, I'm challenging all the haters to report this to GREE and stop crying here. You think spamming the forums with childish rants will do anything? I doubt it.

drygores
01-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Why don't you talk to IH8 and Usul, instead of insinuating stuff of which you do not know little one? I turned down US's offer to join for Legends' offer.

I talk to usul daily. As I'm one of the leaders there also. You got denied for unicorn stampede. And asked to go to a lower guild. So you left. Just to be clear lol

seta sojiro
01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Why so defensive? Have I accused you specifically, at any point? Or any other guild, for that matter?

Was I also specifically referring to you? Unless you got hit by my post...Don't even react if your name wasn't even dropped Mr. White.

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 03:42 PM
I talk to usul daily. As I'm one of the leaders there also. You got denied for unicorn stampede. And asked to go to a lower guild. So you left. Just to be clear lol
I asked what US's min was, then Usul said US was reserved for those who prove themselves in the lower guilds and that I was more than welcome to join. Again I turned it down. Like I said you know nothing.

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 03:42 PM
There won't be any bans. That's what amuses me about the "lawl hatas gonna hate, I dint do nuthin" statements. You really don't have to sell anyone on it. Unless what someone did can be tracked, or someone is dumb enough to admit to it.. and let's think about that... this gaming company didn't even keep their own records of the currency that cost rl money to buy until around 4-5 months ago when the decision not to do so came back to bite them. You think they back up the war records for each individual? They don't, I assure you.

Attorneys insist on the 5th for a reason. It's just smart. No reason to defend yourself? Then don't. Nothing to see here, move along.

The thread exists to call Gree's attention to it, not to get you, or anyone else specifically banned. If you did do something, and got banned after posting about how "we'z all jes hatas", I would probably actually, laugh out loud, though.

seta sojiro
01-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Know what; this is quite pointless unless someone (GREE) can actually do something about “the” possible “cheaters”, should there be any.

Again, shout out to all that got top 10; that is what you call “an EPIC battle!”

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Just would like to point out, you called other guilds out without proof, so why can't I? Just leveling the playing field.

I have talked so much bbt today, that it is turning up on my suggestions. I am just going to cry myself to sleep now.

drygores
01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
I asked what US's min was, then Usul said US was reserved for those who prove themselves in the lower guilds and that I was more than welcome to join. Again I turned it down. Like I said you know nothing.

So what did I say that was untrue? You applied..got denied and were asked to join a lower guild instead because you didnt look top 10 quality. And then you left. Anyways. Pointless arguing with you over it.

X_Swarpz_X
01-21-2014, 04:33 PM

If you're right about the win/loss compared to score being messed up for someone who used the bug then I have proof that someone cheated. I saw a guy with 1900 wins with only 539k points and one person who scored 737k points with only 1200 wins. How does someone with 700 less attacks score almost 200k points more? If I'm missing something here please let me know

toogoodformyowngood
01-21-2014, 05:06 PM
If you're right about the win/loss compared to score being messed up for someone who used the bug then I have proof that someone cheated. I saw a guy with 1900 wins with only 539k points and one person who scored 737k points with only 1200 wins. How does someone with 700 less attacks score almost 200k points more? If I'm missing something here please let me know

lol bug abuse detected!

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Yep. Sounds like you've got one there. I don't know what it would take for action on it. I sent GREE screenshots of it and they did nothing. Two weeks for the ticket to be assigned only to send me an email asking if I was still experiencing an issue.

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Also saw screenshot of someone in another guild who was averaging about 400+ pts a win, which is impossible to get out of Frenzy and very difficult to get with Frenzy bonus in Android...

holygrale
01-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Also saw screenshot of someone who was averaging about 400+ pts a win, which is impossible to get out of Frenzy and very difficult to get with Frenzy bonus...

He prolly just "really wanted this epic" and "would never glitch"

"Haters gonna hate"

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 06:06 PM

"Haters gonna hate"

Don't be jelly.

holygrale
01-21-2014, 06:08 PM
Don't be jelly.

Ya caught me

5 war epics and the 2 im missing are surrounded by glitchers....IM SOOOOOOOO JELLLLLY

ZERO_07
01-21-2014, 06:09 PM

"Haters gonna hate"
You sound just like that annoying Caliboy person from OP who would say the exact same things, and wouldn't you know it, he was the one explaining the glitches in his line chat, and then Gree rolled their bonuses back after they were caught to be cheating when he said they weren't...

knightsanddraggings
01-21-2014, 06:10 PM
You sound just like that annoying Caliboy person from OP who would say the exact same things, and wouldn't you know it, he was the one explaining the glitches in his line chat, and then Gree rolled their bonuses back after they were caught to be cheating when he said they weren't...
After I posted the pics on the forums and got banned.

Helena G Wells
01-21-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure if it happened on Android as well, but for iOS, late Friday evening, my guild was in the midst of a war and we all found ourselves locked out (unable to connect) for about 20 minutes. After we finally got back in, I noticed the leaderboards had reset to zero win/loss - though points were intact - for several guilds, including RR, and about a dozen others who were presumably active.

Not only that, but our individual win/loss counters for that particular battle were reset as well. Our GC's stats showed a single 5400 point win.

Edit: I was wrong, not everyone was affected.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2eyffit.gif

We joked about RR's single 7 million point win afterwards.

X_Swarpz_X
01-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Yep. Sounds like you've got one there. I don't know what it would take for action on it. I sent GREE screenshots of it and they did nothing. Two weeks for the ticket to be assigned only to send me an email asking if I was still experiencing an issue.

Probably no action at all considering the player was from DK, but if Helena is right then I guess I was wrong lol I know that didn't happen to our guild though. Or anyone else I've talked to for that matter

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 06:43 PM
There was some sort of fail over that happened but it only effected a guilds total number of battles fought, not individuals fights.

Helena, your entire guild was effected, totally on Gree's part there.

When one person is the only one stricken with the issue, different story ;)

Lonestar Light
01-21-2014, 07:30 PM
This may very well be just a visual glitch.
A guildmate of mine had ****ed up stats (correct number of win-losses and incredibly low points) for the first few wars of the whole fusion blitz, but guild points were tallied correctly. After a few wars his stats came back to normal.
This was during last blitz war.

Lou 1xxx
01-21-2014, 07:50 PM
the win lose ratio was stuck on the 2nd day...
but if you click on "battle history" you'll see the updated / complete picture....

there was alot of visual glitches during this war
there was alot of "error 1" and "pls wait connecting...."
but it was the first time the whole guild couldn't get in the game and fight...
unless you're all in 1 city and you're wifi internet went out at the same time for a 10mins restart....

for Brotherhood of Steel (in cooperation with Holy Hot Mess monster imports), guild war page win lose was stuck on 24 win 2 lose, clicking on battle history would show 30 wins and 4 lose. total 11, 111, 998 points

Doc Sharp
01-21-2014, 07:59 PM
I thought I made it clear. The guilds total wars were effected on that fail over .. not individual point totals.

InspectahDeck
01-21-2014, 09:53 PM
So this is why I haven't heard back from gree regarding an issue we had..... Thanks guys.

R0tta
01-22-2014, 02:01 AM
I'm not sure if it happened on Android as well, but for iOS, late Friday evening, my guild was in the midst of a war and we all found ourselves locked out (unable to connect) for about 20 minutes. After we finally got back in, I noticed the leaderboards had reset to zero win/loss - though points were intact - for several guilds, including RR, and about a dozen others who were presumably active.

Not only that, but our individual win/loss counters for that particular battle were reset as well. Our GC's stats showed a single 5400 point win.

Edit: I was wrong, not everyone was affected.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2eyffit.gif

We joked about RR's single 7 million point win afterwards.

It happened on android aswell. My guild and some others win/loss got reset, so some guilds had like 1 win and 1-2m points. What's kinda weird is that only some of the members in my guild got reset their win/loss ratio, but not the points. In the same war i got kicked out of the server several times and in the same in the match before. It happened often when i was in battle and when i got back in even that i won the battles i got 0 points. So i lost prob atleast 5-10k points total. It also happened once last day of the war but my win/loss didn't reset. Atleast 300-400 of my battles isn't shown in my score. I got like 300k points total and 700wins in the list, but it actually was like 1000wins+.

For the rec i didn't abuse any bugs or glitches. I spent a ****load of money on gems this war and acusing ppls that got affected by this glitch is wrong. Actually i was suposed 2 have more points but because it didn't make any changes on the results i don't gonna cry about it :)

holygrale
01-22-2014, 03:46 AM
Sure are a lot of people here proclaiming their innocence.....

I've also seen the SS of 360+ points per win averages, seems legit

xXx Jonny Bravo xXx
01-22-2014, 04:00 AM
This was a highly valued war epic and some alliances sc****d together the best of their squads to give the so called "regulars" a run for their money. Many continuous members of the top ten became complacent and were bested by up and coming guilds that had better orginization and drive. Being top ten is not guaranteed based on name recognition. I was in one of the top ten guilds that has been a regular for many wars running, but would like to congratulate the new comers who pulled it of, most notably WAR Inc. I knew yall had it in ya.... GO HERD!!!!

holygrale
01-22-2014, 04:32 AM
This was a highly valued war epic and some alliances sc****d together the best of their squads to give the so called "regulars" a run for their money. Many continuous members of the top ten became complacent and were bested by up and coming guilds that had better orginization and drive. Being top ten is not guaranteed based on name recognition. I was in one of the top ten guilds that has been a regular for many wars running, but would like to congratulate the new comers who pulled it of, most notably WAR Inc. I knew yall had it in ya.... GO HERD!!!!

The evidence is growing.....wait for ittttttt

Paladineguru
01-22-2014, 05:24 AM
The best part is legends had some of the worst gold glitchers and chest glitchers, and I have the logs to prove it, karma is a biotch, enjoy 5 attacks a war.

xXx Jonny Bravo xXx
01-22-2014, 05:32 AM
Oh and for anyone saying its impossible for other guilds out of the usual top ten to get 10 mil points: Are you assuming everyone that doesnt play for "guild name" is poor? That other people dont have jobs and for them to have enough gems must be cheating. Most ludicrous self righteous B.S. Ive heard in a long time.

seta sojiro
01-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Oh and for anyone saying its impossible for other guilds out of the usual top ten to get 10 mil points: Are you assuming everyone that doesnt play for "guild name" is poor? That other people dont have jobs and for them to have enough gems must be cheating. Most ludicrous self righteous B.S. Ive heard in a long time.

Bump bump bump! :)

Zyntree
01-22-2014, 07:32 AM
It happened on android aswell. My guild and some others win/loss got reset, so some guilds had like 1 win and 1-2m points. What's kinda weird is that only some of the members in my guild got reset their win/loss ratio, but not the points. In the same war i got kicked out of the server several times and in the same in the match before. It happened often when i was in battle and when i got back in even that i won the battles i got 0 points. So i lost prob atleast 5-10k points total. It also happened once last day of the war but my win/loss didn't reset. Atleast 300-400 of my battles isn't shown in my score. I got like 300k points total and 700wins in the list, but it actually was like 1000wins+.

The same thing happened to over half of our players during a single war. All win/loss were reset. I also took a SS because it was funny. I didn't pay close enough attention to see if it only happened to the players that were active during that war or not. I keep detailed statistics and this is the only war where they were completely screwed up. If it were just one person, likely a glitch. Almost the entire guild... it's too bad too. I would have loved to have the real stats on my guild for this war. Ah well...

holygrale
01-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Waiiiiittttt foooor iiiiiittttt.....

Bride of Eunuchorn
01-22-2014, 02:16 PM

IOS stripping = all top 10 guilds suck & deserve nothing.

SkySD
01-22-2014, 06:18 PM
MTF got third on iOS with an undefeated record and no strip battles. Big props to them.

Lou 1xxx
01-22-2014, 06:33 PM
The same thing happened to over half of our players during a single war. All win/loss were reset. I also took a SS because it was funny. I didn't pay close enough attention to see if it only happened to the players that were active during that war or not. I keep detailed statistics and this is the only war where they were completely screwed up. If it were just one person, likely a glitch. Almost the entire guild... it's too bad too. I would have loved to have the real stats on my guild for this war. Ah well...

you should see this one glitch on the 2nd day... showed dk with 1 win, and 5million points....

holygrale
01-22-2014, 08:21 PM
you should see this one glitch on the 2nd day... showed dk with 1 win, and 5million points....

Did it show any of them with 400 and 600, points per win averages?????

Kangaroeland
01-23-2014, 05:24 AM
Yes. Really weird this only seemed to happen to top guilds

Doc Sharp
01-23-2014, 06:14 AM

Yes. How very odd indeed.

Lou 1xxx
01-23-2014, 11:07 PM
Did it show any of them with 400 and 600, points per win averages?????

you can't see this, unless you are privy to DK Line chat...

this would happen to top 100 guilds, or when you can see movement with win or lose scoreboard, main win lose page don't update properly (visual glitch or server LAG or server fail) but you can check the actual when you press battle history...

Brutal1977
01-24-2014, 03:31 AM
Lou, the concern here isn't on the entire guild's record, but on the individual players scores. But I think you knew that. No screenies have surfaced on 'visual glitch' happening with lower ranked guilds. Only the ones scoring in the millions. This is the weirdness the folks you quoted were talking about.

holygrale
01-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Wait??? People with win #s that at don't match points
#s???? AND a glitch that creates/facilitates this??? Tell me more.....

TheFrontiersman
01-24-2014, 10:24 PM
...nothing to see here. These score averages are supposed to be inflated. It has nothing to do with a glitch that has been abused for at least the past two epic wars and was rampantly abused in this last one. All individuals and all guilds earned their rightful places. Gree has nothing to look into here. Seriously...stop calculated the averages...don't you trust me? It's legit!! QUIT LOOKING!!

http://s29.postimg.org/8pzfdlu53/cheatmuch1.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/fu3ghex93/cheatmuch2.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/qleptc3d7/cheatmuch3.jpg

Lou 1xxx
01-24-2014, 11:00 PM
...nothing to see here. These score averages are supposed to be inflated. It has nothing to do with a glitch that has been abused for at least the past two epic wars and was rampantly abused in this last one. All individuals and all guilds earned their rightful places. Gree has nothing to look into here. Seriously...stop calculated the averages...don't you trust me? It's legit!! QUIT LOOKING!!

http://s29.postimg.org/8pzfdlu53/cheatmuch1.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/fu3ghex93/cheatmuch2.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/qleptc3d7/cheatmuch3.jpg

you're pics are too small... can you post them bigger.... tnx.

holygrale
01-25-2014, 02:54 AM
So those points per win averages come out to roughly:
391, 471,615, 360, & 470 seems legit to me

Only thing I dont understand is why this only seemed to happen to top 10s????

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 03:58 AM

it only happens in the top 10 because we have more matches, we throw gems like there's no tomorrow.

its not really take total points and divide by number of wins...
some of the opponents we have matched up against gave us lowest of 130points a win, hence we try to find those opponents which would give us and average of 280 (+30 for defeating 3 knights) to 329 (+30) or 310 to 359 a win.

i once went thru all high commanders, champ, sent, guild master, and chose the sentinel because he gave me 315 +30 per win... average 310 points, did around 88 wins 8 loses (96 attacks / 4 = 24 refills x10 = 240 gems used)
310 x 88 = 27,280 points plus or minus.
(this does not include if we wait for frenzy, added 60 points per win for that 10mins of frenzy.)

holygrale
01-25-2014, 04:38 AM
it only happens in the top 10 because we have more matches, we throw gems like there's no tomorrow.

its not really take total points and divide by number of wins...
some of the opponents we have matched up against gave us lowest of 130points a win, hence we try to find those opponents which would give us and average of 280 (+30 for defeating 3 knights) to 329 (+30) or 310 to 359 a win.

i once went thru all high commanders, champ, sent, guild master, and chose the sentinel because he gave me 315 +30 per win... average 310 points, did around 88 wins 8 loses (96 attacks / 4 = 24 refills x10 = 240 gems used)
310 x 88 = 27,280 points plus or minus.
(this does not include if we wait for frenzy, added 60 points per win for that 10mins of frenzy.)

Thanks for the breakdown, and I understand how targeting works, the point is......... THE ~400+ AVERAGES ARE IMPOSSIBLE NUMBEEEEEEEERRRRS

Frenzy is irrelevant bc it will only represent a fraction of one's points, considering the amount of frenzy battles compared to total war battles

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the breakdown, and I understand how targeting works, the point is......... THE ~400+ AVERAGES ARE IMPOSSIBLE NUMBEEEEEEEERRRRS

Frenzy is irrelevant bc it will only represent a fraction of one's points, considering the amount of frenzy battles compared to total war battles

hence the point of needing to actually in the guild and LINE chat and see how the group and individual progresses in that hour of battle...

you claiming that 400 points average as impossible numbers is quite wrong calculation.
you dividing total war points by total wins and coming up with 400 average is wrong.
as you didn't see the whole picture, didn't know how it happened, and how the points added up per battle.

and also note that being in the top10, and getting another top 10 guild opponent who wants frenzy is doable...

example is during the first few hours start of 3day... we got unicorns, otb, bbt & majestic... and got frenzy on those 3 fights because no one wanted defeat for first war declaration... hence a sudden leap in points is really possible...

holygrale
01-25-2014, 05:17 AM
hence the point of needing to actually in the guild and LINE chat and see how the group and individual progresses in that hour of battle...

you claiming that 400 points average as impossible numbers is quite wrong calculation.
you dividing total war points by total wins and coming up with 400 average is wrong.
as you didn't see the whole picture, didn't know how it happened, and how the points added up per battle.

and also note that being in the top10, and getting another top 10 guild opponent who wants frenzy is doable...

example is during the first few hours start of 3day... we got unicorns, otb, bbt & majestic... and got frenzy on those 3 fights because no one wanted defeat for first war declaration... hence a sudden leap in points is really possible...

You would have to have frenzy up for THE ENTIRE WAR, to get those kinds of points per win. Progression and opponent ARE IRRELEVANT.....ITS SIMPLE MATH

Its a person's total points acumulated over an entire war, a "sudden leap" is laughable

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 05:28 AM
so you want to tell axeo that he cheated because he got more points than everyone else?

holygrale
01-25-2014, 05:57 AM
so you want to tell axeo that he cheated because he got more points than everyone else?

Nooooooo

I want to tell everyone else that there are people out there scoring points that cant be attained unless there's foul play......again a simple concept

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 06:21 AM

i can understand 391 - if you target the GC, GS, and GM only maybe, but a 615? even if you target only those high commanding officers and had frenzie maybe... ive never seen anything above 400 myself.

Kangaroeland
01-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Lol lou seems to have a lot to hide, so much that he cant even think clear anymore. 400 points average is impossible let alone 600+ ive seen and the "weird" thing is that it only happens in top10 guilds...

infliction
01-25-2014, 06:53 AM
It's a visual glitch in the game that fails to count the battle wins/losses. The scores remain correct, but for some reason, part way through the war, the game stopped counting the wins/losses (see example below). Basically, all the battles after the first 10 hours were wiped out by the game, but our scores remained intact. Unless of course you want to go the conspiracy route and pretend that DK didn't got to war for the first 10 hours and then decided to score almost 6 million points in 1 battle.

Anyhow, as you can see, there's a glitch in the game, but at least the scores remain unaffected. In DK, we track scores after every battle and watch the progression of each player, so we know that the scores were not impacted by this bug. Just the wins/losses.

infliction
01-25-2014, 06:58 AM
And for the record, 400 points per battle (on average) is impossible on Android. I believe 360 points is the maximum and unless you frenzy the entire war, 400 is impossible. So for anyone trying to defend 400 point averages... please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. It's glitched and hopefully they fix it soon, but in the mean time, at least we can be thankful that scores are not impacted by this bug.

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 07:09 AM
It's a visual glitch in the game that fails to count the battle wins/losses. The scores remain correct, but for some reason, part way through the war, the game stopped counting the wins/losses (see example below). Basically, all the battles after the first 10 hours were wiped out by the game, but our scores remained intact. Unless of course you want to go the conspiracy route and pretend that DK didn't got to war for the first 10 hours and then decided to score almost 6 million points in 1 battle.

Anyhow, as you can see, there's a glitch in the game, but at least the scores remain unaffected. In DK, we track scores after every battle and watch the progression of each player, so we know that the scores were not impacted by this bug. Just the wins/losses.

tnx infliction. i was about to type this up again. visual glitch as stated a few pages back...
hence you can't simply divide total points by total wins.

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 07:13 AM
Lol lou seems to have a lot to hide, so much that he cant even think clear anymore. 400 points average is impossible let alone 600+ ive seen and the "weird" thing is that it only happens in top10 guilds...

it only happens in top 10 because we have alot of movement in top10.. vs 5000th who had 1 battle... can't really compare if they had the visual glitch now can we?...

yes, i am hiding my google wallet bills from my wife.

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 07:18 AM

i love how your picture shows that you guys get paired up with some one with only one man. MEAL! how many times ive seen that? oh.. never... my guild has never seen that.

Kangaroeland
01-25-2014, 07:31 AM
And for the record, 400 points per battle (on average) is impossible on Android. I believe 360 points is the maximum and unless you frenzy the entire war, 400 is impossible. So for anyone trying to defend 400 point averages... please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

So anything else you want to explain to us? Im not pointing fingers but please stop making yourself look like an idiot and start adressing real issues.

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 07:34 AM
visual glitch? or your reading skills impaired? read the whole thread, the game is filled with visual glitches...

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 07:48 AM

here, pick these up.

Harbear
01-25-2014, 07:50 AM

here, pick these up.

Bugs in this game? That's not possible. This game is flawless.

Kangaroeland
01-25-2014, 07:51 AM
I know but your explaining is so... difficult to gasp so i didnt get you were pointing out its visual glitches. Visual glitches only happening in top guilds tho. And ofc so many glitches, who cares as long as we have a war and new chest every 5-7 days :D

infliction
01-25-2014, 07:53 AM
i love how your picture shows that you guys get paired up with some one with only one man. MEAL! how many times ive seen that? oh.. never... my guild has never seen that.

Yes, as part of the top guild on Android, we get to choose who we get paired with. On top of that, we can order members from other guilds to use only 1 knight. It's part of the benefits of being #1.

Next you'll be whining about how unfair it is for our members to have more time than yours or more gems or faster devices or prettier wives.

*facepalm*

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 07:59 AM
Yes, as part of the top guild on Android, we get to choose who we get paired with. On top of that, we can order members from other guilds to use only 1 knight. It's part of the benefits of being #1.

Next you'll be whining about how unfair it is for our members to have more time than yours or more gems or faster devices or prettier wives.

*facepalm*

truly, the perks of being top 10. :p

Kangaroeland
01-25-2014, 08:13 AM
I heard you can also force your opponents GM to wear fusion boost armors if you put in enough gems? Please confirm/deny

Lonestar Light
01-25-2014, 08:19 AM
<snip>
Visual glitches only happening in top guilds tho.
<snip>
Visual glitches "happens only" in top guilds because Butthurt Syndrome "happened only" to those that didn't make the Top10 :P

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 08:47 AM

*facepalm*

lol... this guy thinks top 10 have lives or wifes. if you have enough money to spend on a cell phone game, you surely dont have that much to do in your life other than sit around and level armor on a game in your bachelor pads. im not saying spenders are awful people, im just saying if my gf let me spend more that $5 bucks on a free game, shed kick my butt sideways. let alone thousands to be a top guild a week!! what kind of jobs do you people have to have that kind of money? and i swear if you say something like disability or something where you dont actually work....

lornchy
01-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Yes I can post Google receipts on the forum. You know what I'm rich so what,I have worked hard my whole life . So what that I'm 40 years old and enjoy playing this game. Anyone who want to say or imply that I cheat can s@#$ @# @#$. So what I spend $1000.00 us dollars a month on this game. Is it a crime? Don't accuse me of cheating because you jealous.GET A BETTER F*@$&NG JOB.

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 09:44 AM
i had not implied anyone cheated. i just implied you may be sitting at home with nothing more to do than spend your hard earned government money.

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 09:48 AM
GET A BETTER F*@$&NG JOB.

also as a 26 y/o working 40 hours a week to pay my rent and car while working on my bachelors program in computer programming, I will certainly take your advice good sir, in due time.

lornchy
01-25-2014, 09:48 AM
HaHAhaHaha someone is jealous. That's OK , I have better armor than you . nanabooboo

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 09:53 AM
congrats... i have a job and school. you sit at home and play on your cell phone all day. i think we all know who the real winner is... its you =[ - oh well. i can only hope to make a great game my self one day and have you stay at home all day playing it i suppose =]

infliction
01-25-2014, 12:28 PM
congrats... i have a job and school. you sit at home and play on your cell phone all day. i think we all know who the real winner is... its you =[ - oh well. i can only hope to make a great game my self one day and have you stay at home all day playing it i suppose =]

You're 26 years old and get scolded by your girlfriend for spending over 5 bucks on something? I think you may want to re-think the definition of a winner. Just my opinion.

TheFrontiersman
01-25-2014, 02:01 PM
...but this ploy at spinning the obvious cheating into something explained by a "visual glitch" or frenzy's or how professionally organized and better you guys are is pretty sad.

First of all, you trolls have latched onto a phrase (visual glitch) created by one of the most technically challenged individuals to ever play this game. Go ahead and search through the early posts and you'll see who I'm talking about. That alone is evidence that you guys are desperate to avoid your guilds getting turned back or locked up and accounts banned. Sooo pathetic and again...sad.

So let's go through these one by one. The fail over that gree had during the war caused the guild win/loss record to reset. It happened to us. I believe we were maybe 8 battles into the war and the guild record went back to 0 wins and 0 losses. This is what you like to refer to as the "visual glitch." And you want people to believe that this "visual glitch" accounts for the extreme averages that I've provided. Sorry ladies, the only thing at all that was effected by the gree fail over was the guild win/loss record. No individual accounts were altered in any way. You and your guild cheated. You're aware that you are lying and you're just trying to get others to believe you but no one does. You and those worried are the only people denying the obvious. Your entire guild would have been effected and they were not. Only certain individuals who purposely force out of the game, collected the points and kept their energy have the extreme averages. When performed, the glitch does not account for the win. So the win total is lower yet points were added...hence the ridiculous averages.

Your next excuse was "frenzy." I guess you thought your argument was bad as well because you flipped over to a new excuse. "We frenzy like always and stuff and we get good points and stuff and that explains it....and stuff." Wrong again Lenny. So, your frenzys account for averages received by only a certain percent in your guild? Wouldn't that mean that everyone in your guild was getting 400+ averages? Why just some of you? You know why dude. You had to cheat because you couldn't succeed if you didn't.

Then you guys got on the high horse with yet another sad argument. "We target and are organized and we're so good." Um...who doesn't? Frankly, you're not teaching anyone anything. Someone like me taught you the ins and outs so distract from the truth all you want but the lecture on how to play is lame and very beginner. More importantly, how does your awesome guild's efforts cause the average to go to unreachable levels? Everyone is well aware of targeting for points and pacing for frenzys and we understand what attainable averages can be reached through those efforts. These averages are NOT within the attainable range and can only be achieved by cheating in a fashion that we, and you, are aware of and has been validated. And again, it's not everyone in your guild with the ridiculous averages. It's the ones who cheated.

To those of you who did not cheat and are concerned. We are too. Hopefully Gree will resolve the issue soon. GMs, this was mentioned before but you might have a few in your crew that used the glitch and you didn't even know it. As stated before, look at your members points vs wins to see if any of the averages are out of whack. You don't want your guild getting locked up because of a few selfish people who couldn't make the minimum scores required in your guild.

Sent
01-25-2014, 02:04 PM
~removed giant wall of text
tl;dr
No idea what you're trying to say... have you ever been taught how to write an essay?

Brutal1977
01-25-2014, 02:16 PM
tl;dr
No idea what you're trying to say... have you ever been taught how to write an essay?

Level: 76
Arborsteel Vanguard 54/99
Blazeborne Vanguard 50/99
Druidic Platemail 50/99
Maelstrom Irons+ 50/99
Moontide Platemail+ 42/99
Northerner's Battlegear 38/99

6 half leveled epics? You can rest easy that you aren't the target audience. However, if you'd like to get better in this game, you'd be well advised to actually read though this thread including the scary looking things called paragraphs.

Sent
01-25-2014, 02:19 PM
6 half leveled epics? You can rest easy that you aren't the target audience. However, if you'd like to get better in this game, you'd be well advised to actually read though this thread including the scary looking things called paragraphs.
I've read through most of this thread, actually, but it's easier to read something when it's split into paragraphs than when you have 600 words in one paragraph.

Edit: Thanks to the first guy for splitting it up in paragraphs.

sxespanky
01-25-2014, 02:47 PM
I've read through most of this thread, actually, but it's easier to read something when it's split into paragraphs than when you have 600 words in one paragraph.

Edit: Thanks to the first guy for splitting it up in paragraphs.
i read this just fine. his points seem valid and he put ideas into a nice little groupings. what he wrote was pretty decent english writing, with support behind each claim he makes. better than most on the forums.

You're 26 years old and get scolded by your girlfriend for spending over 5 bucks on something? I think you may want to re-think the definition of a winner. Just my opinion.
im sorry old man, not all of us has a K to blow on a free game every week. ya, its hard living paying for college, a car, an apartment, electricity during a freezing winter with drafts where most of my heat escapes, and care for myself, my dog and cat, and girlfriend all at the same time, you must have never had to live pay check to pay check before. the government cant give handouts to just everyone i guess. must be nice living the good life. oh heres something even better. i get fined for not having health insurance this year.

i agree 5 bucks isn't much, but to me its a decent meal on the table. i can drop a few bucks on this game here and there. im just making the point of your 1k a month spree seems ridiculous - so let me go to the original point once more - what kind of job do YOU have that allows you to drop 1k a month on a silly little cellphone game?

infliction
01-25-2014, 04:27 PM
To TheFrontiersman: I can't speak for the other guys and I did mention that justifying 400+ average scores on Android is ridiculous. All I can say is that individual battles were reset and the difference you see between guild members is based on the scoring done within the first 10 hours. If you scored a lot of points in the first 10 hours of war, the average would be skewed even greater. If you started war after the 10 hour mark, it wouldn't be affected at all.

To sxespanky: You're the one who started with the "I'm a winner, because I'm young and paying my way through college" as if you're the only person to ever do so. For what it's worth, you aren't young anymore and I'm not going to make fun of your 5 dollar situation. Obviously it's very serious to you. And you don't need $1000 per month to be in a top 10 guild, but you do need more than 5 bucks (sorry for you).

Sent
01-25-2014, 04:41 PM
i read this just fine. his points seem valid and he put ideas into a nice little groupings. what he wrote was pretty decent english writing, with support behind each claim he makes. better than most on the forums.
He grouped them after my comment. Before it was just one giant wall of text with no spaces.

holygrale
01-25-2014, 05:16 PM

So show us the stats on this "visual glitch,".????? Prove your innocence, bc right now yur OJ, and dead in the water....with evidence against yur claim

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 05:35 PM
basically you want every top 10 guilds, every member to screen shot every battle, every war fought...

where the extra seconds taking screenies could be put to better use waging war and refilling energy....

not gonna waste time for some envious folks, don't really have to justify anything...

its gree's job to plugged every glitch, cheats that people report...

we top 10 just have to feed them $$ everywar, gem win for top 10 spot.

Lonestar Light
01-25-2014, 05:44 PM
haha not just your opinion, I was about to write the same thing

sxespanky there's nothing wrong with being a hard worker that has to live check to check, it's implying you're a winner that makes you look stupid.

Doc Sharp
01-25-2014, 06:13 PM
Septim you're clean anyway. I don't know why you're arguing so much. I know what you averaged and can say with certainty you had nothing to do with it.

holygrale
01-25-2014, 06:15 PM
basically you want every top 10 guilds, every member to screen shot every battle, every war fought...

where the extra seconds taking screenies could be put to better use waging war and refilling energy....

not gonna waste time for some envious folks, don't really have to justify anything...

its gree's job to plugged every glitch, cheats that people report...

we top 10 just have to feed them $$ everywar, gem win for top 10 spot.

Ive been top 10 WAAAAAY BEFORE BROS,......

Lou 1xxx
01-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Ive been top 10 WAAAAAY BEFORE BROS,......

then you can say that you didn't record every fight, every war you made. because its better to be warring instead of writing down points and screen shotting everything...

Septim you're clean anyway. I don't know why you're arguing so much. I know what you averaged and can say with certainty you had nothing to do with it.

just sharing that visual glitches and ingame bugs is gree's fault...
those who spend alot and get in top 11 shouldn't all be labeled as cheats...(;>)

Doc Sharp
01-25-2014, 06:56 PM
You're starting to irritate me.

1 visual glitch... as frontier pointed out - wrong. There is no screen clipping or graphic malfunction. Stop using terms you don't understand.

2 stop using the random occurance of ONE thing resetting as an excuse for an INDIVIDUAL'S actions. Our guilds total battles reset as well. I scored 560k last war on a 282 average. Not 600... not 400... 282, around the same as you on average. The guild tota battles fought are in NO way related to an individuals w:l record.

3 pay attention. As previously stated its been going on for at least 2 epic wars, if not longer. Its during the last one that it became rampant.

busteroaf
01-25-2014, 07:42 PM
also as a 26 y/o working 40 hours a week to pay my rent and car while working on my bachelors program in computer programming, I will certainly take your advice good sir, in due time.

First to mention that he/she is 26 and in college working on a bachelors?

What are you on, the 9 year plan? Just giving you ****. Nothing personal.

Seriously though, so you don't have money to blow on a game. Who cares? Just accept that you won't be able to compete in a p2w game, and move on. Arguing about getting a better job or living paycheck to paycheck isn't gaining anyone friends, except those that share your same point of view. Just splits people more than they already are. There will always be people who have more, or can have more than you.

Getting in a pissing contest about having more/less free time or what someone does/doesn't do with their money is about as effective as being the guy that watches the infomercials about the new workout programs. They even mention "you could have done the work out in the time you've spent watching this..."

infliction
01-25-2014, 08:10 PM
You're starting to irritate me.

1 visual glitch... as frontier pointed out - wrong. There is no screen clipping or graphic malfunction. Stop using terms you don't understand.

2 stop using the random occurance of ONE thing resetting as an excuse for an INDIVIDUAL'S actions. Our guilds total battles reset as well. I scored 560k last war on a 282 average. Not 600... not 400... 282, around the same as you on average. The guild tota battles fought are in NO way related to an individuals w:l record.

3 pay attention. As previously stated its been going on for at least 2 epic wars, if not longer. Its during the last one that it became rampant.

Lol, what happens if you get irritated? Will we regret it?

1) Visual Glitch - Yes - The scores are correct and accurate, so clearly Gree has a record of our battles. The win/loss is not displaying correctly, but the underlying score is correct. Visually it looks wrong, but it's correct. I'm calling it a visual glitch (note I didn't say graphical glitch). Call it what you want, but no need to get irritated.

2) I gave you a legitimate rationale for the visual glitch. Mind you, I didn't bother calculating averages for everyone after every battle, so maybe the 2 glitches are unrelated. I think it's a better reason than your mystery glitch/cheat on youtube that nobody but you knows about.

3) I'll try and pay more attention. Heaven forbid you get irritated. I'll do my best from now on.

Doc Sharp
01-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Who's "we"?

And there's the term "visual glitch" again. Here's your uhm.. rationale?

By your rationale it effected entire guilds. Therefore it would have hit every player's w:l in the guild. The entire notion is absurd since Value X is not related to value Y. They are two separate file paths. And if it effected say, a parent folder for the entire guild's individual w:l records, use your brain here... the ENTIRE guild would be effected. I know its a complicated concept, really...

infliction
01-25-2014, 08:56 PM
Who's "we"?

And there's the term "visual glitch" again. Here's your uhm.. rationale?

By your rationale it effected entire guilds. Therefore it would have hit every player's w:l in the guild. The entire notion is absurd since Value X is not related to value Y. They are two separate file paths. And if it effected say, a parent folder for the entire guild's individual w:l records, use your brain here... the ENTIRE guild would be effected. I know its a complicated concept, really...

Sounds like you're getting irritated...

I think it's time for you to pay attention now. It affected the guild at a point in time where the server lost track of the wins and losses of both the guild and the individuals. Now listen closely, because this is a tough concept to grasp. You may want to read it over a couple of times. It only affected the people that actually fought battles before the time of the glitch, so it didn't impact the entire guild (some people didn't fight until after the glitch), nor did it impact the people equally. It depends on how many battles were fought by the individual before the glitch in comparison to their total battles fought.

Also, it's pretty clear you've never programmed a single line of code in your life if you think using your brain takes you in a linear path from a to b to c. Bugs are mistakes in code and without the source code, you can't assume to know the impact of a bug or the exact cause. You can't say that it doesn't follow path a to b to c, therefore it cannot be a bug. That's absurd.

And like I said, I gave you a reasonable rationale for the visual glitch and all you've given us is a phantom youtube glitch and the ravings of a mad man. Not to mention some terribly flawed logic, followed by a request to use my brain. How absurd!

Doc Sharp
01-25-2014, 09:03 PM
I meet both of your pre reqs. So did 95% of the guild... didn't effect any of us but one who wound up owning up to it.

You're wrong.

Also, not a visual glitch.

infliction
01-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Was your guild impacted by the glitch? Not every guild was affected. From the screenshot, of the top 4 guilds at the time, only DK was impacted by the glitch (we lost 10 wars). That's not to say the glitch didn't turn up later affecting different guilds (or impact different guilds lower than rank 4) for different periods of time. Anyhow, DK lost its first 10 wars and as you know, a ton of scoring is done in the first 10 battles.

Doc Sharp
01-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes, it hit us.. we were in a battle at the time and all individual scores tracked smoothly. For DK, only 6 of your members, one of which was a visitor from another guild have impossible averages.

infliction
01-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Not sure what else I can say. The glitch happened to us right before the 12 hour mark of the war. I was about to head to bed and Aslan was leading our guild and attempting to hit 500K in points. If you subtract 400K in points (don't know his exact number at the time) from his final total and use the win/loss to track his average for the points after the visual glitch, his point average starts to make sense. Axeo was in 2nd place, so subtract 350K from his total and do the same.

Anyhow, that's the best I can do for you. Give you the data and allow you to make your own decision. Not that it really matters... Gree will probably look into, but probably won't make any sort of announcement, which is unfortunate, because it'd be nice to have this settled once and for all.

holygrale
01-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Not sure what else I can say. The glitch happened to us right before the 12 hour mark of the war. I was about to head to bed and Aslan was leading our guild and attempting to hit 500K in points. If you subtract 400K in points (don't know his exact number at the time) from his final total and use the win/loss to track his average for the points after the visual glitch, his point average starts to make sense. Axeo was in 2nd place, so subtract 350K from his total and do the same.

Anyhow, that's the best I can do for you. Give you the data and allow you to make your own decision. Not that it really matters... Gree will probably look into, but probably won't make any sort of announcement, which is unfortunate, because it'd be nice to have this settled once and for all.

Solid attempt at a cover up, but the screen shots CLEARLY show averages going from 472 (with 14 hours left in the war) to 391 (at the end of war) still both impossible numbers, BUT an 81 point drop 2 days after your "visual glitch"......all things held constant server side.......ONLY CHANGE????? Client side

Kinda like DK not showing up in this thread till evidence surfaced.....

And what's the explanation for this "visual glitch" nit affecting all guilds???

Antinoob
01-25-2014, 10:33 PM
tl;dr
Coming from the guy who levels his epics to 50 just for looks

Sent
01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Coming from the guy who levels his epics to 50 just for looks
Have you even looked at my level lol...

EDIT: And how is that even related to what I said?

Antinoob
01-25-2014, 10:46 PM
Its not related to anything you said.. just saying that you have no room to talk about any of this when clearly you dont know how to play the game well and smart

Sent
01-25-2014, 10:51 PM
Its not related to anything you said.. just saying that you have no room to talk about any of this when clearly you dont know how to play the game well and smart
Define well and smart. Just because I'm trying to level my armors at the same time makes me dumb? I'm not in a top ten guild m8. I don't give a crap if all my armors are the same level. I'm trying to get to level 100 before I worry about leveling my three strongest (even though I sort of am leveling my three strongest atm).

EDIT: Games are about having fun. I'm obviously not going to play a game "smart" when I don't have as much experience as you. I'm sure you weren't the smartest person on here when you started.

Antinoob
01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
You guys are complaining about ridiculous stuff.. butthurt syndrome happens when a guild of 40 members who were all true and legit players spend ridiculous amounts to hit scores that should have never been hit by any guild.. but they were hit because we all know theres a god damn glitch that allowx you to get points and save energy.. and when we find out many guilds used that very glitch (with CLEAR EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT) then yes.. were going to get pretty f'in pissed cause gree dosnt know how to run a company and make true spenders happy.. they lost huge spenders because they (gree) dosnt think its necessary to fix mistakes and ban cheaters..

You guys are arguing about how its a visual glitch when we all know its clearly not and there is a real glitch that causes that.. so my last statement--- stop arguing and trying to say its a visual glitch.. we all know its not.. you just sound sad and like a bunch of idiots..

gree if you want to ban me for stating the obvious and saying one measly cuse word, go ahead.. we all know you hide when issues come in about all this and when people report gems being lost in wars.. please learn how to run a company and make your customers happy.. customers who happen to spend a sh** load on gems.. your just losing customers who hate being jacked; either from you guys or other guilds

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
01-25-2014, 11:11 PM
im sorry old man, not all of us has a K to blow on a free game every week. ya, its hard living paying for college, a car, an apartment, electricity during a freezing winter with drafts where most of my heat escapes, and care for myself, my dog and cat, and girlfriend all at the same time, you must have never had to live pay check to pay check before. the government cant give handouts to just everyone i guess. must be nice living the good life. oh heres something even better. i get fined for not having health insurance this year.
Just wait until the very near future when indoor heating & electricity doesn't exist. It's funny you think about things like health insurance, though. Please stop voting.

i agree 5 bucks isn't much, but to me its a decent meal on the table. i can drop a few bucks on this game here and there. im just making the point of your 1k a month spree seems ridiculous - so let me go to the original point once more - what kind of job do YOU have that allows you to drop 1k a month on a silly little cellphone game?

Money doesn't exist.
Also, you suck at ordering at mcdonalds if you're only stretching that $5 through one meal.

Antinoob
01-25-2014, 11:12 PM
The best part is legends had some of the worst gold glitchers and chest glitchers, and I have the logs to prove it, karma is a biotch, enjoy 5 attacks a war.

Then why did we not get rolled back? If we were some of the WOOOORSSSTT gold glitchers how come we didnt get rolled back? Your a god damn idiot.. you make seals look bad(if you really were one:you fed our guild so much **** for a sec I thought i remembered you had said you were president).. and you make sandwiches at subway.. you just sound like a dumbass when you say were huge glitchers yet we have never been rolled back

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
01-25-2014, 11:18 PM
Don't worry, guys, I got this.

Just because I'm trying to level my armors at the same time makes me dumb?

Yes.

Sent
01-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Don't worry, guys, I got this.

Yes.

It's smart with what I do so whatever.

Antinoob
01-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Oh I forgot paladine, you were a "spy" so you had to conceal your identity to us.. thats why you fed us all that stuff about being a expert chef and what not.. and you had to go back to your guild with somthing so when the gold glitch came out you used that and said we were cheaters.. I heard you had to "spy" on us to get a spot in your guild (from a respected member of your guild).. sad you had to stoop that low just to make it into a good guild, and yet you were a horrible spy cause we didnt gold glitch-never got rolled back on gold, ele bonuses, or gaurds..

tshell
01-26-2014, 03:59 PM
I can confirm the guild w/l records being funky on the leaderboards. The guild I visited for war was missing about 4 wins and 2 losses compared to the overall when clicking on the graphic where you can look back over the scores in individual battles.

As for the player w/l records...I can't comment there since I didn't personally see anything suspicious other than what was presented here.

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
01-26-2014, 06:25 PM
You all worry far too much. Just war hard, war long, & trust in the almighty Gree to make sure it all works out in the end.

Lou 1xxx
01-26-2014, 07:27 PM
You all worry far too much. Just war hard & long & trust in the almighty Gree to make sure it all works out in the end.

aGREEd +100

The Pale Rider
01-27-2014, 07:37 AM
It's smart with what I do so whatever.

FACT - No one who levels 6 epics partway is smart. What do you think, because they're epics they will somehow still win. Not one of those has better stats than an EB+, and other than Arbor they couldn't beat a maxed 3 star.

Otis
01-27-2014, 09:50 AM
I'm not in a top guild by any means. But I do play on android and it seems the top guild is always winning by 3 million plus. Is it really possible that every person that knows how to exploit or glitch the game is in the one guild? Then does that make the rest of us idiots?

bosskiller
01-27-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm not in a top guild by any means. But I do play on android and it seems the top guild is always winning by 3 million plus. Is it really possible that every person that knows how to exploit or glitch the game is in the one guild? Then does that make the rest of us idiots?

Nobody said that DK hacks. They just spend a buttload of cash. Like $500 a war.

ZERO_07
01-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Nobody said that DK hacks. They just spend a buttload of cash. Like $500 a war.
Not really, most spend like $200-$300, and there are like 10 or so that spend over $500 each.

toogoodformyowngood
01-27-2014, 10:00 PM
DK uses the magic visa hack! :)

toogoodformyowngood
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Lol. if DK hacks every war and GREE does nothing about it. That makes GREE look really dumb.

Rusty Machine
01-27-2014, 10:21 PM

*Face Palm* Could it just be that a bunch of wealthy individuals are in one guild together?

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
01-28-2014, 06:10 PM

*facepalm*

Don't take this as me defending sxespanky, but you're bragging about having to use stripping on android? LoL!

infliction
01-28-2014, 07:51 PM
Don't take this as me defending sxespanky, but you're bragging about having to use stripping on android? LoL!

I think the sarcasm went over your head... :/