PDA

View Full Version : Intel

Jesse21
01-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Seems like they are really limiting the intel as far as NPCs and new LTEs. I suppose that makes it more fair, but I did like a sneak peak.

Gage of Hammerheads Heros
01-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Seems like they are really limiting the intel as far as NPCs and new LTEs. I suppose that makes it more fair, but I did like a sneak peak.

No they just found a way to up gold usage now they don't drop till just before event

SGT Rud
01-19-2014, 06:52 PM
Its a good possibility thats true, but it only happened once so thats not really enough to base a "every time" or a "from now on" estimate to it. Also, what used to be a LTQ starting right after WD, this last time it was a crate event, no need to deploy NPCs for that.

As a mod stated in a previous event, they were not releasing the NPCs on grounds of allowing us to pre-stage to save gold. It was only a benefit that we found. If they release the NPCs when the event begins, its not to close some loop hole, its to place the event back to the cost they think the units should cost.

nikkomw
01-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Its a good possibility thats true, but it only happened once so thats not really enough to base a "every time" or a "from now on" estimate to it. Also, what used to be a LTQ starting right after WD, this last time it was a crate event, no need to deploy NPCs for that.

As a mod stated in a previous event, they were not releasing the NPCs on grounds of allowing us to pre-stage to save gold. It was only a benefit that we found. If they release the NPCs when the event begins, its not to close some loop hole, its to place the event back to the cost they think the units should cost.

The key word there is cost $$$

Mr llama
01-19-2014, 07:06 PM

As a mod stated in a previous event, they were not releasing the NPCs on grounds of allowing us to pre-stage to save gold. It was only a benefit that we found. If they release the NPCs when the event begins, its not to close some loop hole, its to place the event back to the cost they think the units should cost.was a strategy I will miss

Jesse21
01-19-2014, 07:09 PM

Yeah that's true. I forgot it was a crate event last time. Looking forward to a new LTE. I am finally to the point where I can upgrade them to get the good units from them.