PDA

View Full Version : CC Cash transfering

Chica
01-19-2014, 12:32 PM
I really wish cc would allow an option to transfer money to syn members even if at a 25% or 50% fee, help out those with low iph, or need a bit more for an upgrade.

ant1greeny2
01-19-2014, 12:41 PM
+1
Extras...

TooFlyRobbie
01-19-2014, 12:47 PM
This is one of the things the game needs, objectively talking.

sister morphine
01-19-2014, 02:01 PM
This is one of the things the game needs, objectively talking.
Hmm, however did those players with big iph ever manage without? ;)

Chica
01-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Well there is a good chunk of people who were playing prior to syndicates being a thing which eats up away from iph building and ltb which are sometimes not worth it but to keep up with the stats inflation we have to do. This would allow me to send 100 million to the smaller people or my mini to help myself buildup faster and easier.

TooFlyRobbie
01-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Hmm, however did those players with big iph ever manage without? ;)

My IPH is 17m, I wouldn't mind if the game gets better. I can't stop a better change from happening because "it's not fair that other players will have what I never had", that's not a good deal. This is one of the things the game needs.

michael133
01-19-2014, 03:04 PM
+1 even if fee is bigger !

Jclew
01-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Trade or transfer of any items/money/gold would be awesome... Probably wont ever happen...

CJ54
01-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Trade or transfer of any items/money/gold would be awesome... Probably wont ever happen...

It's one of those things that is much, much harder to integrate if it wasn't built in from the get-go, but we've talked about some trading mechanics and how they might impact the game balance before. Direct trading of those things is probably a no-go, but it might be possible to expand on the trading via syndicate in some ways.

Blowin Smoke
01-20-2014, 02:20 PM
It's one of those things that is much, much harder to integrate if it wasn't built in from the get-go, but we've talked about some trading mechanics and how they might impact the game balance before. Direct trading of those things is probably a no-go, but it might be possible to expand on the trading via syndicate in some ways.
It would be awesome to implement something like that CJ54, among other things you've posted in the past.

Curtis Snow
01-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Heres how you could implement it.

Create a second syndicate bank called the "Syndicate Vault"

Players in that syndicate could then donate to that vault and members of that syndicate could then withdraw from that vault for a 10% fee like banking.

Now to protect from someone just entering your syndicate and taking all your money, gree could implement a security update where a member would have to be in that syndicate for a minimum of 30 days before being able to withdraw or put a cap on the withdrawl amount (10,15,20m a day resetting the timer every day at 12am pst like scratchers)

TooFlyRobbie
01-20-2014, 06:12 PM
Or the leader could give permissions to players, they leader would decide how much each player can take from the vault.

dribblin todger
01-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Heres how you could implement it.

Create a second syndicate bank called the "Syndicate Vault"

Players in that syndicate could then donate to that vault and members of that syndicate could then withdraw from that vault for a 10% fee like banking.

Now to protect from someone just entering your syndicate and taking all your money, gree could implement a security update where a member would have to be in that syndicate for a minimum of 30 days before being able to withdraw or put a cap on the withdrawl amount (10,15,20m a day resetting the timer every day at 12am pst like scratchers)

Or the leader could give permissions to players, they leader would decide how much each player can take from the vault.

When an individual player banks income the 10% that is levied at present goes into the "syndicate vault"

Wrendrak
01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
Maybe just let the leader/officers be the only ones to pass the donated things out to people.

TooFlyRobbie
01-20-2014, 06:52 PM
When an individual player banks income the 10% that is levied at present goes into the "syndicate vault"

Good idea but it wouldn't work. That'd be the same as having no 10% fee along with some extra "work". Wrendrak that could work also. Lets keep this thread constructive and objective (50/50 gain).

The Expendables
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Or you could have it where a syndicate could loan it out for a "vig" and allow the syndicate leader to "collect" the members buildings for them till the money is recouped. Of course at a huge payout to the syndicate.