PDA

View Full Version : Better Match Ups

Elite Enforcer
01-19-2014, 06:27 AM
Listen to your customers Gree. Better match ups for next war is needed. The playing field is not even when one faction plays another and can't beat one player from the other faction. Fix it please. Hitting the command centre is not good game play.

This is a must fix.

Stacey
01-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Not even, and not even fun anymore.

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 08:05 AM
How many threads do we need on this subject?

yyz
01-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Seriously, this is horrible. I just started in Nov, learning the game. Have new team trying to learn the game. I am the DL and my att is 1.1 Mil. The entire team adds up to 5.2 Mill attack. We just faced a team with DL of 5.4 and the other guy was 4.2. They almost double our stats, and we had no chance at all. We were on a streak too, which is over. This is so frustrating, we are all quitting the game. A few of us are gold users too. You wont listen, we are done. I have not seen a valid reply to this subject, sure there is one somewhere, but I probably missed it. See ya!

I am a cow!
01-19-2014, 06:04 PM
Seriously, this is horrible. I just started in Nov, learning the game. Have new team trying to learn the game. I am the DL and my att is 1.1 Mil. The entire team adds up to 5.2 Mill attack. We just faced a team with DL of 5.4 and the other guy was 4.2. They almost double our stats, and we had no chance at all. We were on a streak too, which is over. This is so frustrating, we are all quitting the game. A few of us are gold users too. You wont listen, we are done. I have not seen a valid reply to this subject, sure there is one somewhere, but I probably missed it. See ya!

do you know how many of these little"streak factions" we've faced? If u did u wouldn't be complaining budy if they are a team of 2 u can easily beat them if u are gold users hit the CC for 80 points a pop 4x80=320x5 8 players=2400 points=1200 with gold and then a few regen hits 1200= 4800^don't quote me on that. 4800 should be able to defeat the team of 2 unless they are using gold

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Whiners... Try changing your strategy. You need me to come feed you your soup? I'll be gentle with the spoon. Earn your damn matchups. If you have a goal and you aren't reaching it... you need to adjust instead of crying incessantly about it. I can just hear the violins.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
01-19-2014, 06:57 PM
How many threads do we need on this subject?

You're a troll now? Sad...

Blade of 3
01-19-2014, 09:18 PM
Try facing the same streak team back to back. 2 hours of nothing but being destroyed...

Archer59
01-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Whiners... Try changing your strategy. You need me to come feed you your soup? I'll be gentle with the spoon. Earn your damn matchups. If you have a goal and you aren't reaching it... you need to adjust instead of crying incessantly about it. I can just hear the violins.What a classic response....

I am a cow!
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
You're a troll now? Sad...

Havent u seen the forum lately? He's been trolling people from one thread to the other and the occasional flame too

Major Weapons
01-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Match ups need to have average stats per player also factored in somehow.