PDA

View Full Version : Gree - please let us know if the Leaderboard event is actually started

Quisp
01-19-2014, 06:10 AM
My fear is the event is actually going on and all of a sudden it will end and those who had P vs. P kills wil get rewards and those who have not will be outraged.

I don't really think you would do this but consider this fair warning for massive flaming posts if this happens.

Please let us know what is happening with this event. I'm guessing it is bugged and did not pass QC but some comunacation would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Valid or
01-19-2014, 09:13 AM
My fear is the event is actually going on and all of a sudden it will end and those who had P vs. P kills wil get rewards and those who have not will be outraged.

I don't really think you would do this but consider this fair warning for massive flaming posts if this happens.

Please let us know what is happening with this event. I'm guessing it is bugged and did not pass QC but some comunacation would be helpful.

Gree dosent communicate like that, never have prob never will. Silence is golden to them, unless the have no choice. But till something blows up...one can hear the crickets in the tall grass and the wind blowing in the trees..but words from gree...sorry...

\\MidnightB3AST//
01-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Ahh don't worry it will come...

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-19-2014, 10:25 AM
The event started yesterday, but we see nothing. :confused: We lost at least 24-hours of event time.

Voxker
01-19-2014, 01:14 PM
thing is, now that these events start late at night (at least for me) is brutal since i lost 9-10 hours of that event.

sister morphine
01-19-2014, 01:57 PM

Impossible that it's going on behind the scenes; there's been no gem-sucking ;)

Shiloh
01-19-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm convinced this is part of GREE's plan to get us to use gems to start an event.

Valid or
01-19-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm convinced this is part of GREE's plan to get us to use gems to start an event.
Don't understand what you mean..if it's there plan for us to use gems to stat an event...what are to use them on?
I am under the impression that the list of events reading active is nothing more than another bug. It wouldn't be the first time that the list of events was bugged... But as per normal silence from gree.
Have always said they should communicate more with us, and let us know what's up, so we are not guessing. But never happens. It's all top secret and classified information....

Shadows
01-19-2014, 02:45 PM
I truly don't get the purpose of this thread... as they always have in the past and present, Gree has jumped the gun in announcing an event as active when in reality it's not, something we are all very used to seeing occur... the likely assumption is that when we get the splash screen with the reward for winning whatever event the leaderboard is, it will have started, since this is how it's always been done...

Expecting Gree to answer a question in a thread is somewhat presumptive, since Gree has historically/notoriously been very unwilling to ever do this.. usually we just hear from CJ et al when there is a huge bug affecting game play...

David.
01-19-2014, 02:47 PM
My guess is that GREE wanted to start the event, but it wasn't ready so they postpone it.
They've done it before, and we all want bugfree events so it might be a good thing.

Shiloh
01-19-2014, 03:54 PM
The point of this thread is that Gree is bad at communicating.

Zenobia
01-19-2014, 04:07 PM
The point of this thread is that Gree is bad at communicating.

Understatement of the year, lol. The truly vexing thing though is that they are willing and able to communicate much more on the forums for their other games. It is KA that they constantly forget.

cheetah
01-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Understatement of the year, lol. The truly vexing thing though is that they are willing and able to communicate much more on the forums for their other games. It is KA that they constantly forget.
So start posting ka stuff in mw and cc forums they will get the picture faster

Quisp
01-19-2014, 06:04 PM
I truly don't get the purpose of this thread... as they always have in the past and present, Gree has jumped the gun in announcing an event as active when in reality it's not, something we are all very used to seeing occur... the likely assumption is that when we get the splash screen with the reward for winning whatever event the leaderboard is, it will have started, since this is how it's always been done...

Expecting Gree to answer a question in a thread is somewhat presumptive, since Gree has historically/notoriously been very unwilling to ever do this.. usually we just hear from CJ et al when there is a huge bug affecting game play...

My point in my delusional optimumistic post was to actually get an answer as to what was going on. This is a new type of event for KA when they were going to start the wars they delayed them as well but they comunacated what was going on. I also am used to Gree event and the quest screen not being totally in sync. This has been a few days now with no comunacation and even for gree that is unusual. Typically we see the event in the quest screen be removed or the active description flipped back off.

I think we all would like an answer on what this event will entail and when it will start.

It was silly of me to expect an answer from gree but your point is well taken as I should be used to it by now and like you not expect event comunacation to exist here other than form other players.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-19-2014, 06:25 PM
Since the U.S. office of GREE International is based in San Francisco, I would say they have other priorities at the moment. :rolleyes:

Just4fun
01-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Give Gree a chance to recover from Richard Sherman's comment about Crabtree.

Shiloh
01-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Nobody actually thought the 9ers would win, did they?

KillerKT
01-19-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm sure there trying to fix it. Probably came across a problem and working on it. Maybe they'll just give us gems for the inconvenience. Hahaha (not serious)

Shadows
01-19-2014, 10:56 PM
My point in my delusional optimumistic post was to actually get an answer as to what was going on.

Quisp, if you are successful in your "delusional optimism" and get a reply from Gree re the event, I will happily buy you a beer or two!! :-)

Shadows
01-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Nobody actually thought the 9ers would win, did they?

I actually did! LOL Just didn't count on Kaepernick giving the ball away the last three possessions smdh

Quisp
01-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Lol here we thought it was a new style event and it's the standard box event.

CJ54
01-20-2014, 02:23 PM
We just deployed a server fix for the leaderboard oddities, which should address that. If anyone is still seeing anything weird after a refresh, please let us know.

EDIT: The number of tokens required is still not correct though, we're looking into that.

Orsmo
01-20-2014, 05:06 PM
Leaderboard shows 1 - 25 and then 250. Prizes for top 50. Seems like it should match up.