PDA

View Full Version : Anybody face off against Streaking Like Omnivores?

Squinto
01-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Super tough faction, we just took them down by hitting their com center a TON of times. Hope that killed their streak!

Elite Enforcer
01-18-2014, 08:53 PM
Good job man. Those little factions need to go as Gree doesn't level the playing field.

Jesse21
01-18-2014, 09:29 PM
We got killed by them

Sniper76
01-19-2014, 01:47 AM
Super tough faction, we just took them down by hitting their com center a TON of times. Hope that killed their streak!
Sorry squinto. We were just on first win for streak. Good job on winning. That must of cost a lot of gold. On behalf of S.L.O. We would like to thank you for waking us up. Good luck in the rest of WDE.

steelhead
01-19-2014, 02:46 AM

We faced them too. We're ranked 850 currently. We found 1 player most of us could beat. We unleashed in the last 30secs. We won with 45 points. Will thank them for a great fun match. This is what it is all about. Having fun. Battles where strategy does matter.

boco78
01-19-2014, 03:13 AM
We faced them too. We're ranked 850 currently. We found 1 player most of us could beat. We unleashed in the last 30secs. We won with 45 points. Will thank them for a great fun match. This is what it is all about. Having fun. Battles where strategy does matter.

Let us know who the weak link was so we boot him;)...Like you said itīs all about having fun and the guys and gals in that faction are having it;)

steelhead
01-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Let us know who the weak link was so we boot him;)...Like you said itīs all about having fun and the guys and gals in that faction are having it;)

I wont tell who it was, would feel bad if he got booted. LOL. But thanks being sporty, it was fun.

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 03:26 AM
I wont tell who it was, would feel bad if he got booted. LOL. But thanks being sporty, it was fun.

Kudos to you and your faction... nice to hear the David beat Goliath stories on here. You are so right... it is all about strategy and then executing your plan.

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 03:27 AM

Kudos to you and your faction... nice to hear the David beat Goliath stories on here. You are so right... it is all about strategy and then executing your plan as a team!

Asto
01-19-2014, 03:46 AM
This is exactly what it's all about. Teams are going to get match ups that are beyond a joke, we all know, so why do people complain? I can understand if you're top 500 and get matched with a top 10 team, but you need strategy and must be willing to use gold.

Take, for example, the Battle/Siege of Bastogne (this IS REAL btw). In WWII the Americans were outnumbered by 5:1 against the Germans. Despite this, the Americans soldiered on. My point, is to remember that this is A GAME and the exact same things happen in REAL LIFE so to all those out there who are pissed with GREE, just remember it's only a game, enjoy it while it lasts. If you solider on, the chances are that you might just sneak a win. I've done this myself 3 times this WD against people with almost double my stats. Trust me, it works

steelhead
01-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Btw we didn't use gold, we just waited till the end being at full health. The match ended with both at about 4k points. We went 3k in the last secs. But i don't blame them putting minimum points, so they can stay low ranked to avoid the bigger fish. My advise to them would be bigger buffer.

Asto
01-19-2014, 04:10 AM
Btw we didn't use gold, we just waited till the end being at full health. The match ended with both at about 4k points. We went 3k in the last secs. But i don't blame them putting minimum points, so they can stay low ranked to avoid the bigger fish. My advise to them would be bigger buffer.
There you go you can win without gold. I'd say 6k is a comfortable lead when streaking. Let's your opponents know you have gold, but 6k is a lot to catch up when all you're doing is wall banging

Gen CheeBye
01-19-2014, 05:00 AM
How did you fare? Any weakness to share?

steelhead
01-19-2014, 05:07 AM
How did you fare? Any weakness to share?

Where would be the fun in that. And it wouldn't be fair to Splinter Cell, would it. Go have some fun. I feel sorry for sup 1. Don't mean that in a bad way.

Napgar
01-19-2014, 06:06 AM
We met the "Omnivores" and a few other of those streak teams - we just ignore them, take a break and go again straight after - it's a waste of time though and quite disappointing when on a streak ourselves.
It discourages the team and we are seriously considering to not participate in wars anymore until matching is changed (we favor a matching based on team average stats instead of total stats) or GREE takes away the streak prizes. We used to be in top 250 for a several wars but no longer. In this war, two of our most active players gave up when we hit the 3rd streak team, they sold all buildings and dropped the cash in the faction bank (note to GREE: these players bought 1 to 2 vaults every war and more are to follow - better act before your wars are no longer your main income...)

Kavoc
01-19-2014, 07:30 AM
In this war, two of our most active players gave up when we hit the 3rd streak team,(note to GREE: these players bought 1 to 2 vaults every war and more are to follow - better act before your wars are no longer your main income...). Why would they? One person in a streak faction probably spends 3x your most active players. Gree knows the big fish and streak team keeps them in business. Threats like this are hilarious.

BIG DH
01-19-2014, 08:40 AM

Not to sound to obvious, but look at losses and you'll know who weak link is. Or if a team only has 1 target, it's the person with the lowest defense.

boco78
01-19-2014, 08:54 AM
Not to sound to obvious, but look at losses and you'll know who weak link is. Or if a team only has 1 target, it's the person with the lowest defense.
They are our sister faction and I am not in there to check, but thanks...No one is getting booted as they are all good friends there even if they are all a weak link:)

steelhead
01-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Good answer.

Sniper76
01-19-2014, 10:36 AM
Steelhead....I know who you could beat and trust me he isn't getting booted. He brings more to the faction than just stats. Plus it's nice to be able to give you a target so you can hit someone to help with individual prizes. Glad you won because it does show that we are beatable and for those who hate us.....tough. We run into top 10 streak teams that we have no targets so we know how you feel.

Napgar
01-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi Kavoc, we'll see what happens in the coming weeks/months... we do encounter more and more empty bases... and it's not a threat at all, just the facts...

boco78
01-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Looks like they made it;)

Bodman
01-20-2014, 03:13 PM
We crushed them with just two guys on, they must have been asleep I guess :D

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/838/d9nd.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/nad9ndj)

Sniper76
01-20-2014, 05:36 PM
With the stats you guys had I wonder why. Ruined our ambush plan too....lol. We still got our 50 wins though. Catch you next time. ;0)

Bodman
01-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Is all good, we lost a few the same way lol.
In the future we won't be bothering with the streaks, just not worth the effort now since they added the 1500 win solo part.

G

BRIA11
01-20-2014, 06:07 PM
Much respect to the Omnivores. That last battle was our hardest all war and you all made sure that we had to earn it. Sorry if we ruined anything that you had going. I should post a screenshot of the losses you gave our 1 guy but im sure you all know.

LAsAvis
01-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Much respect to the Omnivores. That last battle was our hardest all war and you all made sure that we had to earn it. Sorry if we ruined anything that you had going. I should post a screenshot of the losses you gave our 1 guy but im sure you all know.

Glad we made you work. Your faction left most of us on the sidelines. Fortunately we had some going for the 1500 wins. Oh and don't worry, at that point we had 50 and couldn't make the streak. As for those who are unhappy, as Sniper said, we ran into streak teams much stronger than us. It happens. When we were with our main group with 60 we would run into streak teams we couldn't beat and we were a top 25. Also, many of us can't afford the fight up top so this makes the game fun for us again. Less time, less money, and still strategy involved. Kudos to those who beat us. Especially the guys who pounded the cc.

Sniper76
01-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Don't worry Bria11.....it's all part of the game. We had fun and that's all that really matters. Hope you guys did as well as we did.