PDA

View Full Version : Petition

Flapjacks
01-18-2014, 08:18 PM
I see a petition going around throughout various threads & I understand the concerns for a petition. Unfortunately we know this will most likely, I mean definitely, fall on deaf ears.

If you want to get a petition of substance to gain positive traction I suggest the following, but only for those individuals who are serious: you should petition the top syndicates to significantly lower the IP scores for the next battles. These players say they love & care for the game. At the same time, many "average" players look up to these top syndicate players. If there is one way to make a statement it would be to hold the top syndicates accountable for hurting the game. CC has devolved rapidly & the amount of IP scored only serves to make Gree "not" change one single thing.

The power is in the hands of the consumer. If the top syndicates truly care about the game then they will prove it. If not, nothing will ever change & the game will be completely destroyed by the hands of a greedy few.

2MblaZ
01-18-2014, 08:46 PM
I just started playing it, it's actually fun game, but maybe because I don't spend any money and am alone in my syndicate with just like couple hundred kilo stats. You say game is getting destroyed by some top players?

Luv4UR Mom
01-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Personally, I'd like to appeal that all Top 10 players spend more gold.... Not just reasonable amounts of gold, but exorbitant, or even insane amounts of gold. Spend so much, that the stratification between between yourselves and the average player becomes insurmountable.

Herein lies the future of CC..... Make it rain gold Gree! I'd like to see it setup, to where a small nominal fee is required even just to login!

Flapjacks
01-18-2014, 09:02 PM
Personally, I'd like to appeal that all Top 10 players spend more gold.... Not just reasonable amounts of gold, but exorbitant, or even insane amounts of gold. Spend so much, that the stratification between between yourselves and the average player becomes insurmountable.

Herein lies the future of CC..... Make it rain gold Gree! I'd like to see it setup, to where a small nominal fee is required even just to login!

Your idea is so absurd that it actually appeals to the top players & Gree.

Please don't give them anymore bright ideas, they might just take you up on them. 5 gold to login seems reasonable?

Kitty McPurr
01-18-2014, 09:37 PM

I enjoy satire! +1. Gold needed for everything, 100 gold just to press the "purchase more gold menu"...lol.

sister morphine
01-18-2014, 11:07 PM
I enjoy satire! +1. Gold needed for everything, 100 gold just to press the "purchase more gold menu"...lol.
This would be fun if you didn't have sufficient gold to pay the 'fee'. An endless cycle, lol