PDA

View Full Version : Petition

cubic
01-18-2014, 05:24 PM
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/greecrimecity

Read and spread throughout groupme, kakao etc.

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Cool! Check my sig ;)

Touch Down
01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Enjoy your bans

Guisseppe17
01-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Ya know, I clicked on that really wanting to support you guys...and then you couldn't spell "though".
Not to mention, what's lagg?

xavvax
01-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Ya know, I clicked on that really wanting to support you guys...and then you couldn't spell "though".

Don't forget "throwed"

Stubby1113
01-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Dude if the game is that bad for you, there is this process that allows you to take the game off your device

Ev0l
01-18-2014, 07:34 PM
stubby we like the game so we need it to be fixed

My2cents
01-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Quick fix...if you like it play it; if you don't like it delete it. If Gree continued to ignore the customers we'd still be playing the old way of just rob, collect, and goals. Do you really think they sit around in their meetings saying, "how can we further destroy the game?" Things get screwy, they try to patch it, and the cycle continues. Success in some and unsuccessful in other areas.

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Enjoy your bans
Hehehe
1 more thing: U forgot to add the main word in the petition- "komphu gacha"

Touch Down
01-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Hehehe
1 more thing: U forgot to add the main word in the petition- "komphu gacha"

Haha... Well played

But really lag is only a small part of the problem. The game is getting too expensive and Gree are increasing stats and the price every event pushing it further and further out of the budget of the average player.

Zendfrim
01-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Quick fix...if you like it play it; if you don't like it delete it. If Gree continued to ignore the customers we'd still be playing the old way of just rob, collect, and goals. Do you really think they sit around in their meetings saying, "how can we further destroy the game?" Things get screwy, they try to patch it, and the cycle continues. Success in some and unsuccessful in other areas.An extremely positive view of things. Yes, I do sometimes think they sit around asking how they can destroy this game. Only recently have they made ANY positive progress toward not being the worst money grubbing game company I have ever known.

Before you tell me to quit as well, I have played this game for 2.5 years and I was here when this game was good. In that time I have worked on things I do not wish to give up on. We don't have to accept the game being unlivable when we are, or in my case, were, paying the bills for this company.

cubic
01-19-2014, 12:26 AM

That's fair, wouldn't think someone who doesn't know how to spell "You" or his own username on the forum to understand the text.

* When you end a sentence, there is only one (1) dot (.) needed, just something I picked up in school which should be the same in every language.

I suppose I have to say I am sorry for not knowing my third language perfectly as you probably do.

My2cents
01-19-2014, 06:19 AM
Before you tell me to quit as well, I have played this game for 2.5 years and I was here when this game was good. In that time I have worked on things I do not wish to give up on. We don't have to accept the game being unlivable when we are, or in my case, were, paying the bills for this company.

I've been on 2 1/2 years as well and really miss the old days, but still play for passing enjoyment. However, before I go on with the viability of this game I have to assume by your signature that you see a long term crash and burn for this game as I am not an economist. I'll have to defer to your professional opinion.

bravo 6 vk
01-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Haha... Well played

But really lag is only a small part of the problem. The game is getting too expensive and Gree are increasing stats and the price every event pushing it further and further out of the budget of the average player.
Yep, as someone mentioned in an other thread, well its you I think, they're "milking" us..

Touch Down
01-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Yep, as someone mentioned in an other thread, well its you I think, they're "milking" us..

Don't get me wrong I believe Gree need to do a lot of things to improve the game.

Lag, stat inflation, rising cost are probably the top 3 issues the game is facing. I will make my concerns vocal as often as possible.

Posting a petition in Gree's forum is against the forum rules and more than likely will see this thread shut down.
I commend the action just not the delivery in here.

jopdermod
01-19-2014, 12:22 PM
North-Korea has laws too .. so I heard !

Guisseppe17
01-19-2014, 12:23 PM
That's fair, wouldn't think someone who doesn't know how to spell "You" or his own username on the forum to understand the text.

* When you end a sentence, there is only one (1) dot (.) needed, just something I picked up in school which should be the same in every language.

I suppose I have to say I am sorry for not knowing my third language perfectly as you probably do.
You wouldn't happen to be that player by the name of "A SALT RIFLE" who made that same comment to me a few months ago, would you? My name is spelled this way for a reason. Ellipsis (the three periods) are used to show a pause in a sentence, obviously it wasn't the end of the sentence or the first word of the next sentence would have been capitalized. And "ya" is shorthand for "you". If you've ever seen any of my other posts, you'd know I like to write "ya" and "y'all" to save time.

Welcome to the English language my friend!

Touch Down
01-19-2014, 12:24 PM
North-Korea has laws too .. so I heard !

Haha yes that is true.

If you are retired what are you doing posting? Go enjoy your life outside of the shackles of CC

mulabenzy
01-19-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm sorry. Do you still think freedom of speech exists here?

KCUF
01-19-2014, 01:59 PM
If you turn Wifi off (or Airplane mode on) there is no lag. So the problem is Gree's slow and cheap servers.