PDA

View Full Version : sabotage by toffiepops

wayno
01-18-2014, 05:01 PM
I have someone called toffiepops trying to sabotage my syndicate, by writing on members walls that they are a new
member of our syndicate, and have heard that I am about to boot them from the syndicate.
They know my name, and are quoting it in the message, but I have never come across them.
Anybody got any suggestions?

ploop
01-18-2014, 05:13 PM
No, but you can just kick the person and tell all members that guy is a leach. I don't think they would believe this coming from a new member.

wayno
01-18-2014, 05:15 PM
No this person is not a member, we believe it could be someone that has been booted, and using a 2nd user or name change

ploop
01-18-2014, 05:32 PM
No this person is not a member, we believe it could be someone that has been booted, and using a 2nd user or name change

There is no way except either tell your members it isn't true or ask your members to block the person on their wall if he posted 2 or more times. But how can he post on all of your member's walls? Think for someone you kicked who added syn members

wayno
01-18-2014, 05:40 PM
It has been written on 2 members so far, 2 of my good officers only, we have told them to go along with it to get an add, so we can get mafia number, then contact gree.
we are checking ex members.

ploop
01-18-2014, 05:46 PM
It has been written on 2 members so far, 2 of my good officers only, we have told them to go along with it to get an add, so we can get mafia number, then contact gree.
we are checking ex members.

Good job! That is the perfect solution instead of complaining. Kudos to you. Keep us posted.

Touch Down
01-18-2014, 06:20 PM
Hunt them down and rob them 24/7

alex6789
01-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Good job! That is the perfect solution instead of complaining. Kudos to you. Keep us posted. yeah, when you get name and level....maybe some folks would like to visit....lol

battlehead187
01-18-2014, 10:28 PM
are u seriously going to tell gree, i dont think they will do anything about it, lol hes not breaking no rules, ur funny , ok then ill just contact gree and lie to them about someone i dont like is tryinhg to sabotage me , u think thel ban someone for this hahah, not saying ur lieng but , u need to think then everybody will do this and get ppl banned, not going to happen, face it like a man, use ur brain to work your way around it

crystalK
01-19-2014, 02:20 AM
are u seriously going to tell gree, i dont think they will do anything about it, lol hes not breaking no rules, ur funny , ok then ill just contact gree and lie to them about someone i dont like is tryinhg to sabotage me , u think thel ban someone for this hahah, not saying ur lieng but , u need to think then everybody will do this and get ppl banned, not going to happen, face it like a man, use ur brain to work your way around it
Bleep, engage brain cells prior to posting.
Wayno that sucks hope you find him

battlehead187
01-19-2014, 03:12 AM
syndicates do fall, empires do fall, countries do fall, they dont go around saying "im going to tell my mommy on u" lool u need to face the facts or , like i said work your way around it ,good luck to you my friend, dun worri ur syn members wont leave u for a wall post.

dribblin todger
01-19-2014, 04:01 AM
Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...

Picture the scene....

It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except!

In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.

You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth.

"Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"

Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"
Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"
Wayno "I gotta name"
Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"
Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"
Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"

Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...

Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"
Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"
Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"
Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"

ffs , get over it....

crystalK
01-19-2014, 04:18 AM
Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...

Picture the scene....

It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except!

In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.

You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth.

"Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"

Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"
Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"
Wayno "I gotta name"
Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"
Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"
Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"

Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...

Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"
Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"
Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"
Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"

ffs , get over it....
Wow you gots a lotta time on your hands fella! Lol

KingOW
01-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Cree will not help you, its too big a job for them. You need to turn your trust to the Feds...Picture the scene....It was a wet and windy night in Crime city, so windy the rain stung your face and dripped off your chin, your hat was sodden and you could'nt light your cigar, you had no where to go..... Except! In the distance the Police Station light post was bending in the wind, the dim bulb flickered on and off with no particular tempo.You pushed the heavy glass door open and behind the desk sat a young Eliot Ness, his scar was fresh a cuban hanging from his mouth."Good evening Wayno" said Eliot, "we have been expecting you, hows life on the East Side?"Wayno "Its gotten hot, Eliot, so hot i hadda come see you, things are shpiralling outta control, i gotta rat in my Mob!"Eliot" What makes you think we are gonna help ya, you shmuck, your the biggest crime lord in the city"Wayno "I gotta name"Eliot "You shay you gotta name?"Wayno "But firsht, i wanna do a deal wid ya"Eliot "A deal ya shay... we dont deals with crooks,...but... i'l fone Bugsy, see what he says,cos we looking for a name?"Several minutes later Eliot returns from speaking to Bugsy...Eliot "Yeah Wayno, we can do a deal, what do you want?"Wayno "Full immunity, from all da robbin and pimpin my Mob been doing on the East Side"Eliot "Shounds good to me shmuck, whats the name?"Wayno "Its Toffiepops, he lives on Lemonade street at the house with the Candy Pink curtains and sugar cane door knocker"ffs , get over it.... tl;dr... Extras

wayno
01-19-2014, 04:56 PM
The saga continues, dun, dun, dun....
he is from a syndicate called demon keepers, as he wrote on someone's wall today!

ploop
01-19-2014, 05:21 PM
drama city

Mr.Shh...
01-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Ha!!! Tell us more.

Jclew
01-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Shut the syndicate down... Next one you'll learn... Full background checks with family lists, SS# and DL#'s. If it happens again you'll have a real life retaliation you can perform...

I got robbed twice by the same guy! Mommy, Daddy? ... Anyone?

crystalK
01-21-2014, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Jclew;1163066]Shut the syndicate down... Next one you'll learn... Full background checks with family lists, SS# and DL#'s. If it happens again you'll have a real life retaliation you can perform...

I got robbed twice by the same guy! Mommy, Daddy? ... Anyone?[/QUOT
why waste the dexteriety?