PDA

View Full Version : Not going for first huh SUP 1

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 11:00 AM
I though guys weren't going for first and that u guys were going gold free. Turns out that the temptation was too big huh? u bunch of liars. To be honest I thought u going gold free was for real unfortunately tha was an incorrect assumption, though if u did you'd probably buy gold for next war.

thunder
01-18-2014, 11:08 AM
So when did sup 1 say they were going gold free? Get your facts straight before posts like this

Asto
01-18-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't recall SUP saying they were going gold free either....

ploop
01-18-2014, 11:18 AM
they are in first for gold spending bozo!

crap: forgot to say, they are in first for gold spending. edited

brian81bpx
01-18-2014, 11:56 AM
they are in first bozo!

That is what he said bozo. Stating that they are in first despite his apparent thought they weren't using gold this wd event bozo.

Ryans67
01-18-2014, 12:14 PM
I heard they took the first 12 hours off, to give everyone else a head start?

Schegma li
01-18-2014, 12:49 PM
seriously why do you all care really what Sup1 does or does not,
they are top dogs and top dogs do as they please without rhyme or reason and under no certainty do they need your approval to do it......that is why they are the top dogs and all us are not....i read all the time about how sup1 has ruined the game and i am done reading post from all you whiners about them. this is a game of war and strategy and their strategy is keep you all guessing. i play multiple accounts in multiple factions.....I play free and with gold. my accounts have glitches like the rest of yours do.... SO I READ FORUMS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GLITCHES AND ONLY KEEP SEEING THESE THREADS, but honestly if you live this game or on the forums to worry about Sup1, Sup 2, or any other top faction and not worrying about your own game and your own goals in this game, then you have already lost the enjoyment and individualism of this game.

IN SHORT PLAY YOUR GAME AND WORRY YOUR OWN BASE...LET THE FOOLS BE LED BY THE MASSES INTO THE DEPTHS OF DISPARITY

░░░░░██WSU██ ]▄▄▄▄▃💀
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
WHITE SQUIRRELS UNITED

SGT Rud
01-18-2014, 12:57 PM
I didnt realize that in order to get 1st place you had to be in 1st place through the entire war. Holy cow, how is anyone else ever going to get 1st place?

BIG DH
01-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Shouldn't you be calling out tko? They led the charge for a gold free war and look at them.

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 01:04 PM
So when did sup 1 say they were going gold free? Get your facts straight before posts like this

Your a smart one read camper killers thread... Clearly stated

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Shouldn't you be calling out tko? They led the charge for a gold free war and look at them.

snot their fault they want to get first place for once SUP just couldn't let them win could they?

BIG DH
01-18-2014, 01:09 PM
snot their fault they want to get first place for once SUP just couldn't let them win could they?

No, and they don't have to. TKO duped 30 other teams into some false gold boycott knowing full well they were never gonna live up to it. And camper killer is not in sup1 as stated in his thread, pretty sure we all read that, except maybe you.

ploop
01-18-2014, 01:17 PM
That is what he said bozo. Stating that they are in first despite his apparent thought they weren't using gold this wd event bozo.

i know. i didn't finish my post

Big she'd
01-18-2014, 01:25 PM
And the soap opera continues

dispatch_me
01-18-2014, 01:37 PM
And the soap opera continues

+1

Play your own game people, you'll enjoy it more when you stop worrying about what others are doing or not doing!!!! :o

Paisthecoolest
01-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Your a smart one

Lollollollol

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Your a smart one read camper killers thread... Clearly stated

You either can't read or you are really dumb.... both I would say. CK is not Stephen or Gene, nor do you know the history of PUN/SUP. Keep on posting your dumb and pointless threads...

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 02:53 PM
You either can't read or you are really dumb.... both I would say. CK is not Stephen or Gene, nor do you know the history of PUN/SUP. Keep on posting your dumb and pointless threads...

Hey Dutchie it's not like we like your sh!t either u retard. I was with PUN when we fought for brazil cheapest war EVER. Then I left for some top 1000 team, what the crap would u know eh? I'm curious to see if your just some coward hiding behind your computer desk or if really have the balls to challenge me. Looks like DTA HOG was right about u. U don't help the forum u troll it I'm sure many will agree.
My advice GET A GOD DAMN LIFE

thunder
01-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Your a smart one read camper killers thread... Clearly stated camper killer is not in sup do not listen to him

Hotshots
01-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Puss is not sup 1 . No where on these forums did sup 1 say they were going gold free. You should learn to read threads better.
/end thread

Edit : changed pun to puss as they are now known

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Duchie I could care less about sup history. All I care about is my faction, but I do enjoy seeing cry babies not get what they want. I understand your concern and connection with TKO as UK are about as much of a bunch of wussies as TKO. Hell you could be their PR spokesman as much as a wimp you are. How's your faction doing btw?

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Hey Dutchie it's not like we like your sh!t either u retard. I was with PUN when we fought for brazil cheapest war EVER. Then I left for some top 1000 team, what the crap would u know eh? I'm curious to see if your just some coward hiding behind your computer desk or if really have the balls to challenge me. Looks like DTA HOG was right about u. U don't help the forum u troll it I'm sure many will agree. My advice GET A GOD DAMN LIFEIf you were with PUN in Brazil then my grandpa is the Pope...

buckshot
01-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Hold on guys....imma grab some popcorn for the rest of the show :)

1GaDawg85
01-18-2014, 08:33 PM
*relaxes in recliner with popcorn* too many Internet tough guys in one thread

buckshot
01-18-2014, 08:39 PM
*relaxes in recliner with popcorn* too many Internet tough guys in one thread

E- thugs lol

2MblaZ
01-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Ladies, please don't fight - tap those screens instead ^_*

honest Abe
01-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Camper killer was one of the original pirates so do pay heed. He is more of a pirate than 90pct of those currently flying the flag.

camper killer is not in sup do not listen to him

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 10:47 PM
the more I read your stupid posts the more I want to meet you and put a plastic bag over your head,

no one deserves to be in 1 unless they earn it, PERIOD idiot, "couldn't let them win" boo hoo, them and you can go to hell you cry baby, cry little one cry, if your not in sup enjoy the latter positions, Seal team 6 and GSF are great teams, but their not in a position to place 1 or 2, if you don't get this like they do, then shut that hole of yours or come to me and let me put the plastic bag over your head.

your really mentally retarded,

U might also want to know that sup needs to chill the hell down let of the more"honorable" factions get place first there is nothing wrong with that. If I am the one with the issues then why is it not me BUT SUP who are spending hundreds of thousands on this game if I'm mentally retarded what does make them what does that make u u hypocritical bas tard I bet your in sup

Kill Joy
01-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Who cares who is in first place!!!! Worry about your own team. Not anyone else's.

buckshot
01-19-2014, 12:26 AM
I'm out ta popcorn, brb. BTW this is great stuff. Best thread in months. Flame on flamers!

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 12:39 AM
I'm out ta popcorn, brb. BTW this is great stuff. Best thread in months. Flame on flamers! LOL... I hope you enjoyed the show...

buckshot
01-19-2014, 01:00 AM
LOL... I hope you enjoyed the show...

Indeed I have. And I see you guys are sparring in cows thread too.

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Indeed I have. And I see you guys are sparring in cows thread too.I'm spoilt for choice as he litters his entrails across the whole forum...

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 10:56 AM
I think Einszwei and DTA-HOG should meet up and then elope... it would be a marriage made in heaven :)

Sirius
01-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Alright folk this has gotten waay out of hand. Take some time to chill out.

/closed