PDA

View Full Version : LTBs

Muj
01-18-2014, 03:09 AM
I was thinking if we could have an expensive one next time, you've already given a treat to the new players with the 900k, now if some of the oldies could get an economy booster then I think some would be grateful. My 3mil iph can't do much, but I would still like a challenge instead of the Slice rink.

Maybe an A type 90mil base cost LTB? or a B type with each level prize giving you a 1% Building Output mod? Which could stack to end up being 10%.
I don't know how many would like this but if we got a fair amount of time to build and upgrade this, I don't think many would have an issue. I know the red names are listening today

so good idea/bad idea?

Marine007
01-18-2014, 03:35 AM
Excuse the noob question but what is type a and type b? I like them mixing it up personally, the low level ones give new players a chance to get it, I know it took me a while to even have enough cash to buy a Ltb I have only been playing about 2.5 months but have figured out how to obtain cash, I think it gives everyone a chance to raise stats with loot without having to dish out tons of gold, I am sure people will have different options but it seems everyone in here complains about new stuff or stat inflation, there are 100's of new players finding this game out everyday so they have to make it fun for them too or they will lose interest in the game quick

Nighteg
01-18-2014, 04:24 AM
I agree. Would really like to see a really expensive LTB!

p.s. Type A or B defines the multiplier for the upgrades (for example type B lvl 2 would be x2, while type A would be x3).

Muj
01-18-2014, 05:00 AM
Excuse the noob question but what is type a and type b? I like them mixing it up personally, the low level ones give new players a chance to get it, I know it took me a while to even have enough cash to buy a Ltb I have only been playing about 2.5 months but have figured out how to obtain cash, I think it gives everyone a chance to raise stats with loot without having to dish out tons of gold, I am sure people will have different options but it seems everyone in here complains about new stuff or stat inflation, there are 100's of new players finding this game out everyday so they have to make it fun for them too or they will lose interest in the game quick

But how many new players actually aim to make their economy better? I've seen a guy with 1 million stats but literally $78 IPH.. With that said, I'm pretty sure most new players can't buy & upgrade the 900k LTB to a point where the rewards are actually decent. & for that reason I think economy builders can get a benefit out of it.
Ofcourse there are a few new players who do want to grow their economy, but we can't please everyone

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-18-2014, 06:56 AM
they will continue to be "cheap" so more people will spend gold to complete it
the higher the cost of ltbs the less people will purchase and therefore less people spend gold to fully upgrade

just another string to the greedy bow

DoubleR7
01-18-2014, 08:17 AM
2 LTBs at once; a cheap one and an expensive one. Solves the problem for the noobs, the vets, the in between, and gold spenders (who would possibly spend to upgrade both). It would force 'free' players to choose stats or IPH

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-18-2014, 08:45 AM
2 LTBs at once; a cheap one and an expensive one. Solves the problem for the noobs, the vets, the in between, and gold spenders (who would possibly spend to upgrade both). It would force 'free' players to choose stats or IPH

good idea that
instead of buying two of the same building, there are two different buildings like a normal and an elite version, elite version higher cost and return. but that would be way to much thinking for the greedy

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Completely agree, they gotta release something expensive..

narsly
01-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Type B for cheap.. Type A for more.. Same building..

[INFAMOUS]
01-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Current LTB is the worst this far. Its so amazingly bad its rediculus.

reticlover
01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
;1161229']Current LTB is the worst this far. Its so amazingly bad its rediculus.

then dont buy it, upgrade something else

Zendfrim
01-18-2014, 11:04 PM
I said it before and I will say it again. There needs to be an LTB for high income and an LTB for low income. High income folks deserve a bone as well. This slice rink crap is insulting even to low income folks. Furthermore, high income folks deserve more control over their defensive number. I am a broken record at this point.

Still waiting for my nightclub surpassing LTB.

Wish you gree people would actually frickin listen and implement ideas. So much could make this game better and make folks want to buy. I'm an idiot for typing this crap continually.

Triggaman
01-18-2014, 11:08 PM
I said it before and I will say it again. There needs to be an LTB for high income and an LTB for low income. High income folks deserve a bone as well. This slice rink crap is insulting even to low income folks. Furthermore, high income folks deserve more control over their defensive number. I am a broken record at this point.

Wish you gree people would actually frickin listen and implement ideas. So much could make this game better and make folks want to buy. I'm an idiot for typing this crap continually.

This complaint is on every forum of every game.

Cobra Shuttle
01-19-2014, 02:25 AM
These lower IPH LTBs wouldnt be that big of a problem for decent to high IPH players if Gree would have the multi-upgrade item possible to get for high IPH players. That way we could still build our IPH with these LTBs and not miss out on the stats from upgrading them.

Muj
01-19-2014, 02:42 AM

90mil LTB would still be pretty cheap for you lol, 50mil IPH iirc?

I'm all for expensive LTBs, I don't mind not being able to upgrade them that soon, atleast I can build my IPH with them.

I don't mind the cheap ones but we've had cheaper ones for too long now, we need a good A type or atleast prizes with good output or upgrade time modifiers to help us.

These lower IPH LTBs wouldnt be that big of a problem for decent to high IPH players if Gree would have the multi-upgrade item possible to get for high IPH players. That way we could still build our IPH with these LTBs and not miss out on the stats from upgrading them.
That would probably cost a LOT of gold if a prize like that was brought out again..

+ Gree it doesn't help customer satisfaction that you don't let us get an LTB to L10 without gold spending anymore.. just a tip

Chica
01-19-2014, 02:48 AM
I like this ltb but mainly because I'll finish it gold free and jo other reason, decent bump in stats while putting money away for next.

therealbengie
01-19-2014, 03:17 AM
as above, should be able to get level 10 gold free, gain a couple hundred K in stats, donated 2.5bil to the syn and still increasing the bank balance. why would I complain about this?

personally I don't get the fuss with the night clubs, yes they pay out well in basic terms but factor in that unless you have no life you are only getting 2 full payouts and 1 robbed payout(20% of unrobbed payout) they suck balls. I've given up on them won't return to them until all of my 12/24/48 buildings and high output LTB's are level 10, my pagoda's are way better than night clubs.

Nighteg
01-19-2014, 03:36 AM
as above, should be able to get level 10 gold free, gain a couple hundred K in stats, donated 2.5bil to the syn and still increasing the bank balance. why would I complain about this?

personally I don't get the fuss with the night clubs, yes they pay out well in basic terms but factor in that unless you have no life you are only getting 2 full payouts and 1 robbed payout(20% of unrobbed payout) they suck balls. I've given up on them won't return to them until all of my 12/24/48 buildings and high output LTB's are level 10, my pagoda's are way better than night clubs.

Lvl 10 nightclub, collected 2.2 times a day (according to you), with all the bonuses = 20.356*2.2=44.78m a day.
Lvl 10 pagoda = 27.918m a day.

I collect the NCs 3 times a day, which makes my argument even stronger.

Muj
01-20-2014, 02:09 AM
If the team of red names would comment I'd appreciate it, I wouldn't mind a discount mod again or an output mod hidden somewhere in an event or something, or an expensive LTB once in a while.

Niccy
01-20-2014, 03:09 AM
I like this ltb but mainly because I'll finish it gold free and jo other reason, decent bump in stats while putting money away for next.

You will finish level 9 gold free but you will not get level 10

tushy
01-20-2014, 03:56 AM
For what you need a good IPH nowadays?
You need good syndicate with good gold spenders to get the weapons in the LTQ's.

Gree makes RP, money and doing jobs useless in this game.
What should I buy? A tank for 27.5mil with 70/95? But for what? Every LTQ gets better prizes at level 1!
Why should I upgrade "normal" buildings up to lvl10? The prizes in the LTQ's are better so I dont need a LTB prize with no modifier. (And there are more LTQ's and case events than LTB's)

I make ~70mil a day with my IPH. I can donate to my syn, but what should I do when the syn is max out? What should I do with ~2.1 billion in a month? Re-Bank it to lose money?

Muj
01-20-2014, 04:28 AM
For what you need a good IPH nowadays?
You need good syndicate with good gold spenders to get the weapons in the LTQ's.

Gree makes RP, money and doing jobs useless in this game.
What should I buy? A tank for 27.5mil with 70/95? But for what? Every LTQ gets better prizes at level 1!
Why should I upgrade "normal" buildings up to lvl10? The prizes in the LTQ's are better so I dont need a LTB prize with no modifier. (And there are more LTQ's and case events than LTB's)

I make ~70mil a day with my IPH. I can donate to my syn, but what should I do when the syn is max out? What should I do with ~2.1 billion in a month? Re-Bank it to lose money?
Hey mate, congrats on the 2.1b a month, if you want to address this issue start another topic. :)