PDA

View Full Version : Hard Currency LTQ Issue: Fix Incoming, Please Read

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Hey all,

Thanks for your patience while we were sorting this out. We had a bug in the code that badly impacted gold for job requirements (that was the "$0" thing there), which we're going to sort out.

In the meantime, we are going to release a data deploy that changes the requirement so that it does not use gold. It will use in-game cash instead. We couldn't entirely remove the job requirements without potentially messing up some other things.

To those of you who accidentally or intentionally spent gold on the LTQ, do not despair, we have your back. After the data deploy that changes the requirements, we will be scripting back all gold spent on those items, that will be out later (we have to deploy the script to do so). Respect is a little trickier, and I will update on that shortly.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here in this thread and we will do our best to answer.

EDIT: The new data set is out. Get on the new data set.

EDIT: Gold spent on the items required to beat the enemies has been reimbursed to all players.

HeavyD
01-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the quick fix and update CJ.

PedroPimples
01-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Can you purchase more than one of an item?
And if you buy one, then beat that level can you own 2?

krimesity
01-17-2014, 05:23 PM
This is what I think we all wanted to hear. Thanks.

Chica
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Cool what about respect used?

jopdermod
01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
uhhhhh,

Am I reading correct .. that you just can go buy ALL SLTQ rewards for ingame cash now .. so basicly we just all wasted our energy on that .. and can refocus on doing all familia goals from now on ?

Well so long for the long awaited SLTQ then .. to bad .. hope next one will be a real SLTQ !

MsTink0514
01-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks for clearing this up, although I already sent in a ticket for gold that was taken from me for buying a "$0" item to complete the goal lol. I look forward to getting my gold back soon :)

doyourtime89
01-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks for clearing this up, although I already sent in a ticket for gold that was taken from me for buying a "$0" item to complete the goal lol. I look forward to getting my gold back soon :)

Same here....I have already sent a ticket before finding this.....but thank you for stepping up and doing the right thing....thanks Gree

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Just to clarify, the gold that is going back is for the items that had the bum cost, not any gold spent on energy refills (those weren't the issue).

Cool what about respect used?

I don't know yet, we're focusing on the gold first.

PedroPimples
01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Is this fix just for droid? Because my iOS is still showing that it costs gold not cash.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
So if I already spent respect on the item unknowingly, can i put in a request for the refund and buy the item with in game cash?

also do we get 2 items if we buy 1 and finish the sltq

Thank you guys for updating us throughout this whole thing this is the way it should be players will be alot happier knowing whats going on with each step thanks again.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Is this fix just for droid? Because my iOS is still showing that it costs gold not cash.

We just deployed it like right this moment, so try closing and reopening.

If people are on an old dataset, it might still look like it is taking gold for a moment, but it will not (the server will block the action). We can't make old data sets *look* different because that is what data does (determines how costs and things show up on the client). Bottom line is, everyone get on the new dataset.

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
1.5B for the last item? Seriously? I'd rather use my respect c'mon now!

primetime347
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Before the event started, I went to SOHO and hit Giovanna Stanfa once. I used respect points to buy the final weapon. Did I get this weapon or do I still have to use 45000 energy to complete this last goal? If buy using in game cash now to buy the prizes instead of using energy, do you still get the same prizes? Thanks!

EDIT: Are you doing away with using RP's? I used RP's to buy the last item, and I wont be happy having it taken away from me, because I cant afford 1.5B cash for that prize.

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 05:42 PM
You took a great thing (. Me being able to use my respect for a good item) and take it away. That's just mean.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 05:47 PM
yeah forget my last post ill use respect to pay for it. But really all you did was spit in the face of all the players when you set that price at 1.5b. There is no justification in that price after all the trouble caused today. Do you really think this is going to make up for it. All your doing with that price is making it worse

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Soooooo how am I going to use my hard earned RP?

resk
01-17-2014, 05:56 PM
We just deployed it like right this moment, so try closing and reopening.

If people are on an old dataset, it might still look like it is taking gold for a moment, but it will not (the server will block the action). We can't make old data sets *look* different because that is what data does (determines how costs and things show up on the client). Bottom line is, everyone get on the new dataset.

Im on the new dataset and I still haven't got the gold reimbursed

edit: Just got it thanks!!

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:59 PM

We're batching the gold out right now, getting the data set out was to stop it from costing gold. We're working on step 2 now (which is getting everyone back the gold spent on the items). I'll post when that is done.

Marine007
01-17-2014, 06:00 PM
How long till we get gold refund?

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 06:01 PM
so how am i supposed to spend my hard earned respect points?

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 06:01 PM
this is BS it should be our choice if we want to spend the 2 million respect on the item or if we want to spend in game cash. Now that you put a crazy high price on it a lot of people who wanted the item wont be able to get it.

Asvaldr
01-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm glad. It didn't sound too well to use golds, or even respect points, for items for ltq. I can see a lot players are ok with cash. But I don't see any fun in either golds or rps. In fact, I was seeing myself not even bother for this event at all....

Niccy
01-17-2014, 06:04 PM
This is fukin ridiculous . I'd happily bin my respect points then 1.5b . All you clowns been sulking about a way to spend respect then you cry and look what happens . All you fools complaining just didn't have 2m respect . And yeah well I bet you don't have 1.5b either ya fools

KingOW
01-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Good thing you tried to fix this fast CJ54! It's not optimal with a 1.5B price tag tho, not many players have that kind of money available without some kind of notice beforehand. I'd say its best if you just remove the prices for weapons, or, if that's not possible as you said at least lower the cost for it to something almost every player can afford.

Wait for the script to do it man.

"After the data deploy that changes the requirements, we will be scripting back all gold spent on those items, that will be out later (we have to deploy the script to do so)"

Assault and Flattery
01-17-2014, 06:06 PM
Just finished giving back the gold!

MsTink0514
01-17-2014, 06:06 PM
I just received a data push on android and got my gold back. Thanks for correcting the issue :)

ChopperGirl
01-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Why do we have to spend anything to participate in a event? I was robbed of my gold, then my respect points & now you want my in game cash too! How is a new player supposed to buy a $500,000 weapon? And I'm sure the price for weapons will increase with the level of difficulty. This event is starting to suck. It's making me not want to play anymore.

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 06:09 PM
HOW DO I spend MY HARD EARNED RESPECT POINTS NOW?

PedroPimples
01-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Why do we have to spend anything to participate in a event? I was robbed of my gold, then my respect points & now you want my in game cash too! How is a new player supposed to buy a $500,000 weapon? And I'm sure the price for weapons will increase with the level of difficulty. This event is starting to suck. It's making me not want to play anymore.

You don't. If you complete normal levels first then you Recieve the items that way. Then you will not have to buy anything.

Marine007
01-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Are you guys done giving gold back? I have not recieved mine

Niccy
01-17-2014, 06:17 PM
HOW DO I spend MY HARD EARNED RESPECT POINTS NOW?

You don't too many people cry about spending respect points cause there under some sort or illusion that gree is going to do something about the rubbish respect items in the store . Everyone would rather look at the pointless respect points

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Are you guys done giving gold back? I have not recieved mine

Invite code?

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Most of us are not complaining about the amount of respect but the fact that the respect was taken with out us knowing.
I have know problem with the 2 million respect price, i have a problem with it saying it was $0 and then taking 2 million.

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Cj54 convienently ignoring me. HOW DO I spend MY RESPECT POINTS ON ANYTHING DECENT NOW THAT YOU'VE CHANGED IT?

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Cj54 convienently ignoring me. HOW DO I spend MY RESPECT POINTS ON ANYTHING DECENT NOW THAT YOU'VE CHANGED IT?

Stop spamming the boards, please.

We had to change this to fix a bug. I'm sorry that this is frustrating (and I do understand that it is frustrating, all around), but we have to do that sometimes. Once the bug is fixed we WILL have more uses for RP coming in future features/events, but not for this one.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Most of us are not complaining about the amount of respect but the fact that the respect was taken with out us knowing.
I have know problem with the 2 million respect price, i have a problem with it saying it was $0 and then taking 2 million.

And again i ask the question if i buy a item before my syn. finishes the goal will i get both of the prizes?

sharpshooter333
01-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Seems like the individual LTQ done before syndicate LTQ goal appears no longer gets credited for syndicate. Can this be fixed?

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:25 PM

And again i ask the question if i buy a item before my syn. finishes the goal will i get both of the prizes?

I know, and I am not happy it was doing that either (quite the opposite). The respect is harder to tackle because our logging for respect and in-game cash are lighter than for gold spent, and I will update on that but it is probably not going to happen tonight.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Stop spamming the boards, please.

We had to change this to fix a bug. I'm sorry that this is frustrating (and I do understand that it is frustrating, all around), but we have to do that sometimes. Once the bug is fixed we WILL have more uses for RP coming in future features/events, but not for this one.

So now what your saying is you caused all these problems and you only make it up to the people who can pay 1.5b, not to mention theres a ltb going on that most players want to send cash on.

Why cant it be up to us if we want to spend respect on the item its already in my inventory you already have my respect what so hard about leaving it there OR lower the price so most if not all players effected by the problem can afford the item

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Seems like the individual LTQ done before syndicate LTQ goal appears no longer gets credited for syndicate. Can this be fixed?

That came up in this thread earlier: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80542-Gree-is-this-right

It's always been like that. We can look into potentially changing it down the line, but that is the functionality right now.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:35 PM
Why cant it be up to us if we want to spend respect on the item its already in my inventory you already have my respect what so hard about leaving it there OR lower the price so most if not all players effected by the problem can afford the item

We didn't take away any existing items, in the end. If you bought it for gold or RP, you keep the item. We can't change it back because RP as a job requirement was showing up as $0 on one of the platforms, and we'd rather people be able to see what they're being charged and use RP in a future (functional) capacity.

riri112
01-17-2014, 06:41 PM
We already had two players in the syn quit the game. This sltq pushed them over the edge!

sam0621
01-17-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey cj a little off topic sorry but since you're here what happened to epic boss

KingOW
01-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Cj
Why did you not give me back the 20 gold I used to refill energy to make the rp purchase for the item but you took the item and I have my rp back? Can you please return the item.

CJ54 did say they don't give back gold for energy refills.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Cj
Why did you not give me back the 20 gold I used to refill energy to make the rp purchase for the item but you took the item and I have my rp back? Can you please return the item.

We didn't. If you are on an old dataset, it can look like you can still purchase the items for RP or gold. You can't, the server blocks it, and you get the RP back (and the item taken away, if you don't have enough money). Leave the app open for a bit and then log out/in to get on the current data set.

Kitty McPurr
01-17-2014, 06:48 PM
So the people who spent gold got a refund of the gold and got to keep the weapons (for free)? The people who didn't have to gather in-game cash (Billions) to get the weapons? Or better yet they can dump a vault or three of Gold to get the weapons. Something still seems wrong.

Don Emilio
01-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Global Beta Testing should end now !

Considering the unprecedented amount of "undesirable episodes" ....in the first few hours.....I consider that this "unsolicited " Global Beta event should be aborted now !
Dear Gree, please be cerebral !....accept the failure and move on ....!
Just admit ! You didn't prepare it well and we can understand that.
But persevering 5 days in bringing upon us a plethora of glitches and $$$ misfortunes doesn't make any sense !

Abort please !
Thank you !

Phantom303
01-17-2014, 06:54 PM
It is good to see a quick responce. Still there are players who are losing. But I am now in the assumption that those players will get what was taken from them.

krimesity
01-17-2014, 07:15 PM
I know other people are saying they don't mind losing their RP but I WANT MY 2mil+ RP BACK BECAUSE THEY WERE TAKEN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I'd also like to be credited for the gold I bought today that I never got.

primetime347
01-17-2014, 07:22 PM
We didn't take away any existing items, in the end. If you bought it for gold or RP, you keep the item. We can't change it back because RP as a job requirement was showing up as $0 on one of the platforms, and we'd rather people be able to see what they're being charged and use RP in a future (functional) capacity.

CJ, I just want to make this clear. So even if someone bought something with RP or gold, once you refund the gold or eventually the RP, you will NOT take the weapon back correct? I am just saying that I dont have 1.5b to buy the Giovanna's Demise gun.

HavingFun
01-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Thank you CJ. Finally a good item to spend ingame virtual cash on for those of us building our iph for several years. I'm happy with buying the items with ingame cash just in case our syndacite doesn't finish. Can we buy more than one if the Demise gun?

Ally62188
01-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm trying to get everything sorted in my head.. So you guys made a mistake with the gold option, but not the respect option to buy these weapons. So your gonna refund the gold, and change it from gold/Rp to an insane amount of in-game money.. Then on top of that everyone who already bought the weapon gets their refund and to keep the prize.. While those who didn't rush madly to get it, only have the choice of buying it with money.. I think this SLTQ may be the one to make me quit cc...

I love tacos
01-17-2014, 07:55 PM
I spent gold and did not get reimbursed. CJ/A&F can you check this. I don't expect to get reimbursed for the energy paid for but the beginning of the event was confusing.

Corn
01-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Exactly Ally. And they call that fair!!!! LOL!

If they didn't want to take the prize back from those affected they could have offered them the option to buy at the same in game cash price we are paying. And to be "generous" (using this word very very lightly) to those negatively affected they could have allowed them the option to take out an in game cash loan for the difference and given them a negative cash balance to pay off . That would eliminate you giving a small percentage of players a FREE 60K 70K item because you are amateur developers and can't adopt the concept of Beta Testing.Hope they pay well at Gree.....In my experience when companies provide solutions like this....They don't stay profitable very long.

For the record. I don't mind if gold spenders BUY better stats, but providing them free items is insane. They already have a leg up........Just pile it on Gree.............. You need the free players for the gold players to have someone to beat up on.....Don't ruin the fun for everyone

Niccy
01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Exactly . I have 2mill respect points that is be happy to throw at that item but because I missed it I now have to pay 1.5b which I don't have . So basically too bad , all because it upset some people the others miss out . Well done gree trying to keep the minority happy as always and pissing off the rest .

GavP
01-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Hey all,

Thanks for your patience while we were sorting this out. We had a bug in the code that badly impacted gold for job requirements (that was the "$0" thing there), which we're going to sort out.

In the meantime, we are going to release a data deploy that changes the requirement so that it does not use gold. It will use in-game cash instead. We couldn't entirely remove the job requirements without potentially messing up some other things.

To those of you who accidentally or intentionally spent gold on the LTQ, do not despair, we have your back. After the data deploy that changes the requirements, we will be scripting back all gold spent on those items, that will be out later (we have to deploy the script to do so). Respect is a little trickier, and I will update on that shortly.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here in this thread and we will do our best to answer.

EDIT: The new data set is out. Get on the new data set.

EDIT: Gold spent on the items required to beat the enemies has been reimbursed to all players.

Faith restored, you guys do listen! Thanks a lot, appreciate the quick action!

djonny88
01-17-2014, 09:29 PM
I cant do the ltq Only the tuig Version why?

GavP
01-17-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to get everything sorted in my head.. So you guys made a mistake with the gold option, but not the respect option to buy these weapons. So your gonna refund the gold, and change it from gold/Rp to an insane amount of in-game money.. Then on top of that everyone who already bought the weapon gets their refund and to keep the prize.. While those who didn't rush madly to get it, only have the choice of buying it with money.. I think this SLTQ may be the one to make me quit cc...

Basically for some of us, we bought the item with RP, but it also deducted gold. They fixed the problem by refunding the gold deducted.

Beamer 420
01-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Luckily I was at work when all this went down, but I just want to say good job on the in game cash function to complete the family chain. I like it as it finally gives people that PLAY the game and try for good IPH an advantage! Thank You A&F and CJ!

Niccy
01-17-2014, 10:14 PM
How do you justify 1m energy for level 20 ?

Niccy
01-17-2014, 10:58 PM
One more thing, what happens to the 2.000.000 respect points I invested yesterday acquiring that last weapon that is now to buy for in game cash?

Our own fault I think?

Think yourself lucky you got it . For a 1.5b price tag and the amount of energy required not many others will get it . Quit complaining what did u want to so with your useless respect points buy a bunch of explosives with 70 attack ?

CJ54
01-18-2014, 12:13 AM
CJ, I just want to make this clear. So even if someone bought something with RP or gold, once you refund the gold or eventually the RP, you will NOT take the weapon back correct? I am just saying that I dont have 1.5b to buy the Giovanna's Demise gun.

We refunded the gold before you wrote this. Everyone has been refunded their gold (even the people posting in this thread that they didn't get the gold, whom we spot checked and did in fact get their gold). We didn't take anything away, no. It would have fudged up peoples' ability to continue in some cases, so we didn't do that.

caL.Leo
01-18-2014, 12:38 AM
Just finished giving back the gold!

Thanks for taking care of this right away!

mia201
01-18-2014, 12:48 AM
give my gold back please

Osobuko
01-18-2014, 01:49 AM
OMG!!! Crime City programmers deserve to be fired for incompetence. You should go back to university to improve your programming skills.

Muj
01-18-2014, 01:53 AM
Thanks for the fixes CJ although something that really bugs me is that I was prepared to pay the 2mil RP to buy that item, and now it's impossible to buy for a LOT of people because it costs 1.5b..

This is pretty unfair to people who didn't a chance to buy it for RP, I was prepared to pay the 2mil for it

Mike Hunt
01-18-2014, 01:59 AM
CJ. Im Missing 5 million in respect after completing the LTQ. Should I wait or open a ticket ?

Lanbro91
01-18-2014, 02:02 AM
I still havn't got the individual quest for the event. I got the syndicate quest but that's it. Few guys were saying that a data update shoulda fixed it but its about 5am on the 18th and none of the data updates have fixed it for me. :( is anybody elae still having this problem?

Lanbro91
01-18-2014, 02:04 AM
I still havn't got the individual quest for the event. I got the syndicate quest but that's it. Few guys were saying that a data update shoulda fixed it but its about 5am on the 18th and none of the data updates have fixed it for me. :( is anybody else still having this problem?

RuckusX
01-18-2014, 02:18 AM
CJ, overall I like some of the change in gameplay. The ability to buy the weapon with cash is good, albeit 1.5 bil is a bit harsh. Gold, however, was a mistake that shouldn't be repeated. Im all for the upcoming missions in which we can use RP. The necessity of obtaining weapons from prior goals, interesting, but could prove to gain a negative response from players if set in a different scenario. Much appreciation for the quick response to the problems encountered. All in all, it was a nice twist.

One request, please scale back the amount of gold and raise the ability to use tactics to finish the missions. We are the customers, we both know Gree can obtain revenue just the same and maybe more with some ingenuity. Thanks again.

Yancool
01-18-2014, 02:56 AM
Being in a group of well educated and funny guys and girls, who normally understands everything I write, it's quite scary that the event is so complex that it took a couple of hours to explain everyone how to go forward, and it's not only due to the amount of errors that have been attached to it.

1. The amount of errors in this event is beyond reasonable, please run the events by a test team, if not your own, then an external, don't bring the problems down on the players, this is why they are quitting.
2. The amount of energy to complete the event is beyond reasonable, you are drying players out of their hard earned cash with all these events, and it's completely impossible to see how much energy you need to use in total to complete.
3. You will only be able to complete the syndicate goals, in case all players are up all nite and spending more then they want to, but they do it for the team, and consequence is burnout of real cash, and thereby acceptance that you need to quit the game.
4. Communication about this event has been terrible, I know A&F posted some info, but why can't you tell us how much energy each lvl takes, that way we the players can calculate if we want to participate or not, the other way around people start the event, and dig them in so deep they can't go back, and again we are talking burnout.

That's what I have, the overall picture though is that in all the GroupMe rooms I'm in, I'm seeing more then 50 players quit because of this event.

At some point you can't continue bringing new money in the game through new players, you need to do better for the players, don't make them rob a bank each month to compete.

jopdermod
01-18-2014, 03:00 AM
We refunded the gold before you wrote this. Everyone has been refunded their gold (even the people posting in this thread that they didn't get the gold, whom we spot checked and did in fact get their gold). We didn't take anything away, no. It would have fudged up peoples' ability to continue in some cases, so we didn't do that.

So basicly .. everyone that jumped in on the FREE items gets rewarded with the item and nothing spend. And the rest of us mortals that KNEW (like the rest) that it costs gold and RP are screwed out of these items. Yeah sure you can say you can still get them follow ltq + sltq, but that will cost us 2million energy to get where others are for free .. FAIR isn't a word that Gree has in it's dictonary .. I WIN THIS GAME, thank you very much for making this easy on me and not blowing anymore of my well earned real cash!

Give every single player in CrimeCity all the SLTQ items and thug LTQ items and withdraw the SLTQ and thugs ltq, just have the family LTQ.

Only option that would be FAIR!

Nighteg
01-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Finally some use for my billions! Thx!

JULIAN MDK
01-18-2014, 04:44 AM
Looked everywhere to buy the things needed to buy whatever needed for my syn to get this stuff for the sltq see its was gold now it's game cash so what I want to know is where is the buy option thxz

PedroPimples
01-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Being in a group of well educated and funny guys and girls, who normally understands everything I write, it's quite scary that the event is so complex that it took a couple of hours to explain everyone how to go forward, and it's not only due to the amount of errors that have been attached to it.

1. The amount of errors in this event is beyond reasonable, please run the events by a test team, if not your own, then an external, don't bring the problems down on the players, this is why they are quitting.
2. The amount of energy to complete the event is beyond reasonable, you are drying players out of their hard earned cash with all these events, and it's completely impossible to see how much energy you need to use in total to complete.
3. You will only be able to complete the syndicate goals, in case all players are up all nite and spending more then they want to, but they do it for the team, and consequence is burnout of real cash, and thereby acceptance that you need to quit the game.
4. Communication about this event has been terrible, I know A&F posted some info, but why can't you tell us how much energy each lvl takes, that way we the players can calculate if we want to participate or not, the other way around people start the event, and dig them in so deep they can't go back, and again we are talking burnout.

That's what I have, the overall picture though is that in all the GroupMe rooms I'm in, I'm seeing more then 50 players quit because of this event.

At some point you can't continue bringing new money in the game through new players, you need to do better for the players, don't make them rob a bank each month to compete.

If it took anyone 2 hours to understand this event then they clearly aren't as clever as you want to make out.
It isnt hard to understand, was explained well enough.
This game is full of people who get all upset and quicky shout I quit when something doesn't go there way. I'd be very surprised if this 50 people are still not playing in 2 weeks.

jopdermod
01-18-2014, 05:38 AM
I'd be very surprised if this 50 people are still not playing in 2 weeks.

Whatever .. keep throwing away your $$.

New glitch around .. which is not being shared, but sold for hard $$ players turning into GREE(dy) wannabe's.

Fixes screwing up the game even more .. people able to buy 100 70k weapons .. other people getting to keep their items and being refunded.

This is SOO messed up wonder if there will be 50 people left playing CC in 2 weeks.

Corn
01-18-2014, 05:48 AM
The issue is simple. It is not fair to give a select few users the final item for free. The new data set should have pushed that item out to all players of cc for free. That would have created an equal playing field. It's not complicated.....just gree being greedy. They want everyone else to spend 3 vaults to get the item they gave others for free.

Ev0l
01-18-2014, 05:59 AM
got my gold back thanks

krimesity
01-18-2014, 07:00 AM
CJ. Im Missing 5 million in respect after completing the LTQ. Should I wait or open a ticket ?

+1 where are my RP Gree? Where's the gold I bought and never got?

PedroPimples
01-18-2014, 07:07 AM
Whatever .. keep throwing away your $$.

New glitch around .. which is not being shared, but sold for hard $$ players turning into GREE(dy) wannabe's.

Fixes screwing up the game even more .. people able to buy 100 70k weapons .. other people getting to keep their items and being refunded.

This is SOO messed up wonder if there will be 50 people left playing CC in 2 weeks.

Glitches shouldn't be shared at all. Shouldn't be given out so more of you can cheat.
Gree won't let people keep all them weapons. Only 1 per person is allowed.
If gree messed up for a certain few people, and compensated just those. That's a non issue. You shouldn't be given something for no reason.
If everyone gets the prize it's pointless and becomes redundant.
If you don't like it don't play.

Gato blanca
01-18-2014, 07:26 AM
What About the other issue? It seems Some people Cannot do the family part?

It just crashes each time...

But Thanks for giving the gold back... Someone in our syn has -35 gold ( how this could be a negatieve number?) and this is now fixed.

Idiosyncrasy
01-18-2014, 07:30 AM
I haven't experienced any issues since I started the event yesterday (iOS). I must have started after the fixes.

I really like that they found a way to make cash useful. Even better that the weapons required to buy have good stats and are limited (cannot be bought in equipment store). We have options for which path we want to take, so one could say there is an element of strategy.

Nice job shaking things up, even if the community still had to complain about it.

Gato blanca
01-18-2014, 07:32 AM
I Agree, I also like the fact That you can buy the weapons with in game cash or can do missions for it.

reticlover
01-18-2014, 07:45 AM
would you all stop complaining, read what the mods say and wait for data push to release instead of whining and acting like 2 year olds.

Zippy69
01-18-2014, 07:54 AM
@Mods / Developers - can you please fix the Lag...

Our Syndicate is missing loads of Boss Hits and having to hit way over 'stated' required number of Kills!

These Missing Hits, practically every LTQ/SLTQ are beyond a joke now...

Mollyy
01-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Has everyone actually got their gold refunded? I have not received mine. Is this just Gree employees saying they got the refund? I WANT MY GOLD BACK

bubu2000
01-18-2014, 12:02 PM
Mine was refunded, but im not sure with RP

Mikesardy
01-18-2014, 12:04 PM
When will my respect be refunded?

Lanbro91
01-18-2014, 12:06 PM
So what's up is someone gonna tell me how I can even play the new sltq got the syndacite line but the individual tab has never came. Events been open for a day an have seen antthing yet?? I'm playin the syndacite part but it be nice to have the whole thing ya know.am i the only one thats still not have the whloe thing? 3:05pm on 18th

primetime347
01-18-2014, 12:52 PM

Thank you for the response CJ!!!

Darenn67
01-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Everybody, i'm new to Forum (obviously by post count), but i have a question i hope someone will be able to help me with.
About four days ago i lost my Sl-ice rink from my hood, i contacted GREE support & got a speedy reply along the lines to close app and restart it & it would be OK.
I tried that, & also tried holding down home button & Off Switch (on iphone 4s ios7). This also never worked. So it was back to GREE support who then requested screen shots of my problem, Which i sent.
They then suggested to delete the app & reinstall from the app store, Which i did but this hasn't solved the problem either & i can't start case event or Stanza family jobs even though they show up on jobs list screen. I did notice when i downloaded the app again that instead of the usual install radio button it showed a cloud download, could this be the problem?
sorry for the long winded explanation, and many thanks in advance for any advice i receive.

ILikeTheAbuse
01-18-2014, 01:31 PM
I read up on the forum 10 minutes before I had to go to work that I could finally spend my 2.5mil RP on something useful. The event starts while I'm at work, I get home, and everyone around me is 150k atk stronger, while I'm sitting here without $1.5 billion in the bank to catch up to where they got to for free (even if you Don't refund the RP, I want to be able to buy the same item at the same cost as everyone who played in the first few hours!)

jopdermod
01-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I retired as of today .. total randomness of fixes and all fairness in the game is gone .. thank you Gree for making this easy for me and save me 500$ a month to spend on other things in life !

Mollyy
01-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Just to clarify, the gold that is going back is for the items that had the bum cost, not any gold spent on energy refills (those weren't the issue).

I don't know yet, we're focusing on the gold first.

I have NOT spend gold on anything since Jan 6, 2014... Please refund my gold NOW

KCUF
01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Just when you think it could not get any worse, Gree proved it can. I see many friends leaving the game.
This time it has gone too far.

krimesity
01-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Yep, a few people in my syndicate have quit.

WHERE'S MY GOLD AND MY MILLIONS OF STOLEN RP GREE?

RuckusX
01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
would you all stop complaining, read what the mods say and wait for data push to release instead of whining and acting like 2 year olds.

Exactly. I didn't get the free weapon, nor do I have 1.5 bil laying around. Fckin babies. There are much more important issues that need resolved then"whaa, he got it and I didn't! "

Niccy
01-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Exactly. I didn't get the free weapon, nor do I have 1.5 bil laying around. Fckin babies. There are much more important issues that need resolved then"whaa, he got it and I didn't! "

Wrong mate . We are paying players who spend more then enough on this game . And for some people to be able to get a weapon that I now can't cause gree changed there mind then turns around gives them the item for free and we are left with nothing . So how about you keep your waaa waaa **** to yourself .

RuckusX
01-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Wrong mate . We are paying players who spend more then enough on this game . And for some people to be able to get a weapon that I now can't cause gree changed there mind then turns around gives them the item for free and we are left with nothing . So how about you keep your waaa waaa **** to yourself .

^ thanks for emphasizing my point. You're under the assumption that I don't buy gold, WRONG MATE.

Niccy
01-18-2014, 07:15 PM
Not what I was getting at . But being a moderate to heavy gold spender I should have just as much opportunity to buy the items that some free players bought . Gree is turning around and pissing on the people who keep them employed

Johnnyfalcone
01-18-2014, 07:35 PM
I would like to take a minute to extend my respect for changing the gold issue so fast. I do play 12-16 hours a day love the game and I'm a little guy can't afford gold except on special occasions and I was afraid the whole game was just about to become gold or you can't enjoy it thanks for thinking of the poorer players and small lvl accounts that have issues with most goals and ltqs. I hope the game gets better and better and just wanted to shout out to you guys on changing the gold and respect coin issues. I can and will continue to play my days away and buy gold on rare occasions.

Johnnyfalcone
01-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Not what I was getting at . But being a moderate to heavy gold spender I should have just as much opportunity to buy the items that some free players bought . Gree is turning around and pissing on the people who keep them employed

No they are thinking of the millions who play all day like me who can only afford minor gold purchases here and there. You are a heavy good spender good for you not everyone can do those things. So try to respect smaller players as well as you heavy hitters. No disrespect but your post seems selfish. The game is free for a reason and gold is a option not the whole basis of the game. Instead of working hard for your goals and achievements you take a lazy way out and buy them.

squared
01-18-2014, 08:29 PM
got my gold

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the quick notice, many would have pooped when it said $0 and gold got reducted .. lol

Niccy
01-18-2014, 11:29 PM
No they are thinking of the millions who play all day like me who can only afford minor gold purchases here and there. You are a heavy good spender good for you not everyone can do those things. So try to respect smaller players as well as you heavy hitters. No disrespect but your post seems selfish. The game is free for a reason and gold is a option not the whole basis of the game. Instead of working hard for your goals and achievements you take a lazy way out and buy them.

Im simply talking about the people who got the item for free and they re imbursr the respect points and gold . Had the item been taken away and everyone had an even chance I wouldn't be saying a word

GavP
01-19-2014, 12:51 AM
I still havn't got the individual quest for the event. I got the syndicate quest but that's it. Few guys were saying that a data update shoulda fixed it but its about 5am on the 18th and none of the data updates have fixed it for me. :( is anybody else still having this problem?

This and a 1,000 others

eNtroX
01-19-2014, 01:15 AM
If we buy the weapons with in game cash, can we own the weapons twice if we completed the SLTQ?

ImmaBoss
01-19-2014, 01:35 AM
If we buy the weapons for in-game cash and complete the stanfa family goals part do we get the modified suit at the end without completing the stanfa thugs part?? Or do we have to complete both??

rhyno
01-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Will i get my 2million respect points back ?

Blowin Smoke
01-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Just to let you guys know. 20/20 on normal with 2500 energy takes a little over a vault. You get a ton of Uzis though.

Kimse
01-20-2014, 12:24 PM
I havent Got my gold back yet and either my reppoints.

Darenn67
01-20-2014, 02:00 PM
hi again guys,
sorry to hijack the thread again but i posted on page 10 (2nd post) & i was wondering if anybody has had any thought what my problem could be. Many thanks.