PDA

View Full Version : Zero cost items really costing gold

HeavyD
01-17-2014, 04:39 PM
I was going through the LTQ while at work and started to realize that each level I went I was losing hundreds of gold. At no point anywhere on any screen was there a cost of gold showing associated with any action other than the charge to refill energy (which clearly states it has a cost of 20 gold). The only items that popped up showed a 0 cost. I just assumed that this was another Gree error and then noticed it was buying those items that were costing the gold.

Not everyone can come here and read the forums when these events start. How can I be charged for something when the cost on the screen shows 0??? Especially when that cost is gold which costs real money.

I'm sure there are many others that this is happening to that may not have even noticed yet. Now not only am I out this gold, but also can't help my syndicate as much as usual due to the missing amount.

Gree, how do you plan on refunding this gold to everyone that is getting charged when they shouldn't be. If the screen doesn't show a cost of gold for a purchase, you can't just take it from the player. That is fraudulent.

Kitty McPurr
01-17-2014, 04:48 PM
+1. Yes exact same thing happened to me. I sent a ticket. This is a very large mistake, it seems very fraudulent.

Kitty McPurr
01-17-2014, 04:48 PM
...well actually not +1, but rather I agree.

RealTeflonDon
01-17-2014, 04:52 PM
They don't plan on refunding anyone

Assault and Flattery
01-17-2014, 04:55 PM
We are working on a fix for this!

usmc.elite
01-17-2014, 04:55 PM
Same happened to me this is another lawsuit waitin to happen again to gree. Congrates gree nothing but, mistakes screw ups always. One after another never fails. Yall need to just shut your company down. I think this is to big of a responsiblity for yall to run a game properly without ripping them off.

usmc.elite
01-17-2014, 04:56 PM
A fix yall not only going to fix it but refund everyone I hope?

RealTeflonDon
01-17-2014, 05:03 PM
They'll fix the fact that it doesn't display that it costs gold. But they're not going to refund the unsuspecting players. Myself included. GREE isn't the Salvation Army...

HeavyD
01-17-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm assuming with all of the logging on the server side that they will be able to see how much gold every person had removed from them between the start of the event, to when costs are posted in game and will refund the gold that was fraudulently removed.

HeavyD
01-17-2014, 05:07 PM
If they don't refund, go to Apple and Google and state that there was fraud involved with the missing gold and that will cost Gree far more than whatever they don't refund....

These forums already have enough for Apple and Google to look at to determine what has occurred.

usmc.elite
01-17-2014, 05:09 PM
I already contacted google instantly when my gold was missing. They said they will be conducting an investigation and get back to me. They also, refunded me 30.00 for the inconvience which I assume will come outta grees pocket next.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Gree, how do you plan on refunding this gold to everyone that is getting charged when they shouldn't be. If the screen doesn't show a cost of gold for a purchase, you can't just take it from the player. That is fraudulent.

It was a mistake/bug which we are fixing, including getting the gold back to people: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80548-Hard-Currency-LTQ-Issue-Fix-Incoming-Please-Read

Please keep further comments in that thread.