PDA

View Full Version : [Guild War Android] War of the Conjuror 1/17/14 - 1/20/14

The Wise One
01-17-2014, 02:08 PM
Do you have what it takes to be the top guild!? 72 hours of non-stop competition to prove your worth! Its already started! Where are you?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/b36ad0f9-cbab-4901-aaec-42004f6d5f26_zpse8a88f60.png?t=1389996561

Prove your mettle in just a day!

Maggots
01-18-2014, 04:23 AM
Top guild in war 1 win scores 7 millon????
2 guild 0 win 0 loss scores 3 million???
Other top guild few wins but milllion points compare from previous war its unbelievable????

bosskiller
01-18-2014, 05:52 AM
It isnt actually 1 fight, just a visual glitch.

ZERO_07
01-18-2014, 07:56 AM
It's a visual glitch. It happened a few hours ago.

Captnpain
01-18-2014, 04:46 PM
I see a guild called War Incorporated inside the Top 10 and going hard!

Nice to see a different guild inside the Top 10 than the usual

They doing alot better then my guild Painbringers...

Go get'em guys!

Musketeer
01-19-2014, 07:54 AM
I always forget when the war starts, because the icon is up there unchanging for so long.

Please could we have the option for notifications on:

1) a war starting
2) full epic energy
3) full arena energy
4) full war energy

Once you've completed your castle then two of the current options, building and expansion, are useless, once you've beaten the story then the HP option is nearly useless, and I don't know what push notifications do - it seems to make no difference whether I have then on or off.

abenazus
01-20-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi all,

the system of Guild War is good, we can fight and perform with this system.
The game play is correct and there is no wait or a little minutes.

But we loose the motivation to play this type of Guild war and the problem is the gift that we obtain at the end.

The principal problem is that we obtain the 4 star armor and the plus version so the gift is not interesting if we don't access to the top 50.

In fact the problem result that we can't progress with the GW and this event ask a lot of time ans attendance to preserve a good ladder like top 500 or top 250.

So the proposition :
obtain 4 stars in top 1000
obtain 4+ in top 500
epic in top 100 or 50.

In parallel, we can obtain like the new arena, gifts with the points gain of the guild.

Thanks for reading.
Regards
Abenazus, guild master of Phantasm

Bluntman
01-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Hi all,

But we loose the motivation to play this type of Guild war and the problem is the gift that we obtain at the end.

The principal problem is that we obtain the 4 star armor and the plus version so the gift is not interesting if we don't access to the top 50.

In fact the problem result that we can't progress with the GW and this event ask a lot of time ans attendance to preserve a good ladder like top 500 or top 250.

So the proposition :
obtain 4+ in top 500
epic in top 100 or 50.

In parallel, we can obtain like the new arena, gifts with the points gain of the guild.

Thanks for reading.
Regards

Getting in the top 50 is easy, you just have to be active and communicate. Try using Line messenger to help with guild communication. As for your suggested war prizes, that would be a terrible idea to give top 100 epics. There are already too many epics circulating no need to add another 3-4000 more every war.

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi all,

So the proposition :
obtain 4+ in top 500
epic in top 100 or 50.

Thanks for reading.
Regards

I'm sorry, but this is a terrible idea. Those rewards would be way too good. Bluntman is right, Top 50 is not hard at all really.

R0tta
01-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi all,

So the proposition :
obtain 4+ in top 500
epic in top 100 or 50.

Thanks for reading.
Regards

Giving epics to top 50 or 100 sounds like a terrible idea. However i think it should be changed to maybe top15(or top11, then bondbeyondTime can get an epic too and we'll see no complaining in the forum^^)

Maybe a couple of more places should get the epic+ too. Like the top3 guilds. I think it's kinda boring to see DK taking the black medal (almost?) every time. I think they definetly deserve it, but there's like no fighting about it when they get millions of points more than the others every time. I know it's good cash for gree and that they prob don't wanna loose the advantage of beeing the only guild getting the epic+.

I think could also be a good idea 2 set a limit on gems spend during a war or ea day during a war. Like 2,5k gems during the war or 800 gems a day. Then tactics and teamwork would be a much bigger part of the game and i think it prob would be more exciting to play aswell. As it is today I'll prob get bored after a couple of more guildwars. So i think this could be a good idea to make the game running with more ppls and better challenge in the gw. More ppls that spend lots of money on gems is better than a few that spend a ****load of money on gems ;)

It would also help if gree could get a better server. atm ppls are getting kicked out of the game. it's rly anoying, esp when u loose battles that u've alrdy won because u get kicked out after the battle! Then when u get back u get 0 points...Lost prob 5-10k points because of this during the war. I think gree would gain more in the long run with a better server and they would get much happier players too :)

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Giving epics to top 50 or 100 sounds like a terrible idea. However i think it should be changed to maybe top15(or top11, then bondbeyondTime can get an epic too and we'll see no complaining in the forum^^)

Maybe a couple of more places should get the epic+ too. Like the top3 guilds. I think it's kinda boring to see DK taking the black medal (almost?) every time. I think they definetly deserve it, but there's like no fighting about it when they get millions of points more than the others every time. I know it's good cash for gree and that they prob don't wanna loose the advantage of beeing the only guild getting the epic+.

I think could also be a good idea 2 set a limit on gems spend during a war or ea day during a war. Like 2,5k gems during the war or 800 gems a day. Then tactics and teamwork would be a much bigger part of the game and i think it prob would be more exciting to play aswell. As it is today I'll prob get bored after a couple of more guildwars. So i think this could be a good idea to make the game running with more ppls and better challenge in the gw. More ppls that spend lots of money on gems is better than a few that spend a ****load of money on gems ;)

It would also help if gree could get a better server. atm ppls are getting kicked out of the game. it's rly anoying, esp when u loose battles that u've alrdy won because u get kicked out after the battle! Then when u get back u get 0 points...Lost prob 5-10k points because of this during the war. I think gree would gain more in the long run with a better server and they would get much happier players too :)

Hey Rotta :)

You have some good ideas there. Hopefully Gree will listen to some of them.

R0tta
01-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Hey Rotta :)

You have some good ideas there. Hopefully Gree will listen to some of them.

I hope so 2, but i doubt it. Normally Ppls running games like k&d doesn't see what the players want, they see money ;) So i rly hope this game is an exception. In my eyes my ideas is a win/win solution for everyone so it's ofc pos but not very likely 2 happen. I think a better server is what got best chance of my ideas and it's rly needed. After this gw i don't think it should be a problem for them 2 pay for it either.

bosskiller
01-20-2014, 03:14 PM
I hope so 2, but i doubt it. Normally Ppls running games like k&d doesn't see what the players want, they see money ;) So i rly hope this game is an exception. In my eyes my ideas is a win/win solution for everyone so it's ofc pos but not very likely 2 happen. I think a better server is what got best chance of my ideas and it's rly needed. After this gw i don't think it should be a problem for them 2 pay for it either.

They definitely need a better server. It crashes too much.

btw, I like how you copied my signature. LOL

Lou 1xxx
01-20-2014, 06:01 PM
They definitely need a better server. It crashes too much.

btw, I like how you copied my signature. LOL

yes, definitely... with the amount of Gems sold, and the quarterly income from gree last year, i wonder why they haven't upgraded it yet by now....

abenazus
01-21-2014, 01:35 AM
I haven't a problem of communication with my guild members, it's a problem of motivation.

The top 50 is not easy to obtain, it's a joke of elite guild.
We play hard the GW and we finish already in the Top 500 but to access into the top 250 it's 50% more points.

There are no differents of rewards top500 or top250 it's a 4 star armor and it's too difficul to try for this poor reward upgrade.

Th gems limitation can be a good solution to have challenge.