PDA

View Full Version : SUP1-Streak Killing?

Cow
01-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Whats up w SUP1 at number ten....killing streaks ?

360 Joules
01-17-2014, 02:47 PM
SealTeam-6 is number 1 YAY!!!...about time somebody else is on top!

pb23
01-17-2014, 02:49 PM
SealTeam-6 is number 1 YAY!!!...about time somebody else is on top!

Hey I know you!

Soooo... just wanted to say I'm sorry!

PRIMETIME77
01-17-2014, 02:54 PM
In case you guys haven't figured it out, this is intentional.

RetiredAndHappy
01-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Yip.. looks like sup are staying off the top.. stops people watching the leader board and waiting for them to be matched. . And at the same time they are probably killing everyones streaks

Olly 1
01-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Ha you really think sup1 can not tap for 5 mins? They're game is screwed, getting connection errors when ever they try to attack. I guess Gree isn't on their side after all!

DTA-HOG
01-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Sup1 will be on top before too long. It doesn't take long for a team that scores a mil per battle to reach the top.

Dutchie
01-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Who cares... Focus on what you're doing, not others....

DTA-HOG
01-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes guys... Focus real hard on your tapping! You may just miss the big orange box! Lmao

Just fought Sup2 and they are also laying low. What they are doing is staying low key so that they can find those cry babies TKO and bust their streak. I can't wait to hear them crying again about losing their final medal and threatening to quit. Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing for ya..... What rules are you going to quit over if they aren't implemented now? Do you want to avoid any faction that you are scared of?

mreilly
01-17-2014, 08:03 PM
glad we can count on you for your whining cry baby posts DTA-HOG. Hope you've learned to keep civil before you get another 7 day ban. I should post all your whiny msgs you blasted me with.. hah lol

Dirty Mind
01-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Yes guys... Focus real hard on your tapping! You may just miss the big orange box! Lmao

Just fought Sup2 and they are also laying low. What they are doing is staying low key so that they can find those cry babies TKO and bust their streak. I can't wait to hear them crying again about losing their final medal and threatening to quit. Here's the worlds smallest fiddle playing for ya..... What rules are you going to quit over if they aren't implemented now? Do you want to avoid any faction that you are scared of?
This doesnt make a bit of sense. Why would they need to drop down to try and get matched up with the number 2 team. If anything dropping down will help them avoid TKO. If there is any justice in this world, your faction will get matched up with TKO and come in here crying about it.

DTA-HOG
01-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Hell no we didn't beat them! The only one that can beat sup 2 is sup 1. I'm not going to sit here and cry about it though. We didn't even take their wall down. They only scored 200k on us though. In Cuba I lost about 400 units between sup1 and sup2.

And to answer the other silly question.... If Sup is not on the leaderboard, no one knows when they are battling and when they are sitting there waiting for TKO. Great strategy. Looking forward to them busting their streak tomorrow. Our team doesn't care about streaks so it don't bother us. All we care about is maintaining top 25 for the least amount of gold possible.

DTA-HOG
01-17-2014, 11:11 PM
glad we can count on you for your whining cry baby posts DTA-HOG. Hope you've learned to keep civil before you get another 7 day ban. I should post all your whiny msgs you blasted me with.. hah lol

Hey bro good to see you! Is your faction looking forward to that top 750 prize this month? That 5% mission payout is really gonna raise your coolness factor with the ladies...

I won't be getting banned anymore as I have learned that they will ban my player as well. No more energy glitch crusade for me. Let the cheaters cheat... I'll still whip the hell out of em when I come across them.

Cow
01-18-2014, 12:01 AM
PUN Old School-15 man streak killing team.

SUP 1 and 2 not as usually are for this war.

Have fun guys when you face them...however they can be beat :)

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 12:13 AM
SUP you are looking for The Lost Legends. It's Bend Overs streak team accompanied by Ferr and friends.

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 12:14 AM
PUN Old School-15 man streak killing team.

SUP 1 and 2 not as usually are for this war.

Have fun guys when you face them...however they can be beat :)

We will see when they face off with the list legends. My money is on sup who has been saving their money for this battle. 20mil wd points total at least!

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 12:19 AM
SUP you are looking for The Lost Legends. It's Bend Overs streak team accompanied by Ferr and friends. You are full of it and wallowing in your own crap...

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Would you like to see a screenshot?

Real helpful thread there duchey...

LosKevanos
01-18-2014, 02:31 AM
lol... you lot are a riot... i love it.

yes... an interesting sup strategy for those with the inside scoop... gonna set the forum and game on fire Monday... brilliant if it works...

get your popcorn ready, lol

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 06:03 AM
lol... you lot are a riot... i love it.

yes... an interesting sup strategy for those with the inside scoop... gonna set the forum and game on fire Monday... brilliant if it works...

get your popcorn ready, lol

What will losers like duchey and mreily do if they don't have MW? They don't have real lives. They sit on here thinking they are all powerful and knowledgable on all things MW yet their faction and stats suck! Please don't do this to them. I for one enjoy their silly hurtful posts to people they are jealous of. Losers got to escape from their weak, womenless, pointless lives too!

Just kidding guys... I love you! *muah* (yes that's a kiss. Too bad I'm not a girl huh?)

Genen
01-18-2014, 06:33 AM
ST-6 now you have same name Alex and avatar that penguins have and you are getting hit for no reason. Please change your avatar to avoid confusion. Thx

DTA-HOG
01-18-2014, 06:57 AM
Let them have it too Gene. Did you find bend over yet?

Thanks for taking it easy on us btw. You guys took 3 wrecked mauraders from me in Cuba. Those things were freaking expensive!

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 07:28 AM
What will losers like duchey and mreily do if they don't have MW? They don't have real lives. They sit on here thinking they are all powerful and knowledgable on all things MW yet their faction and stats suck! Please don't do this to them. I for one enjoy their silly hurtful posts to people they are jealous of. Losers got to escape from their weak, womenless, pointless lives too! Just kidding guys... I love you! *muah* (yes that's a kiss. Too bad I'm not a girl huh?)Childish prat!

Col C Smythe
01-18-2014, 07:31 AM
What will losers like duchey and mreily do if they don't have MW? They don't have real lives. They sit on here thinking they are all powerful and knowledgable on all things MW yet their faction and stats suck! Please don't do this to them. I for one enjoy their silly hurtful posts to people they are jealous of. Losers got to escape from their weak, womenless, pointless lives too!

Just kidding guys... I love you! *muah* (yes that's a kiss. Too bad I'm not a girl huh?)

The Village Idiot.......

mreilly
01-18-2014, 10:32 AM

Haha. This guy should have his own section dedicated to him. He loves to be heard but no one really cares.. soon enough we'll see him responding to his own posts arguing with himself.

I still never said anything to him the day he sent me 8 private messages yelling and screaming at me.. blamine me for his ban. Yet he tries to poke fun at Dutchie and me? How odd haha

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Haha. This guy should have his own section dedicated to him. He loves to be heard but no one really cares.. soon enough we'll see him responding to his own posts arguing with himself.

I still never said anything to him the day he sent me 8 private messages yelling and screaming at me.. blamine me for his ban. Yet he tries to poke fun at Dutchie and me? How odd haha

Indeed, he should be sectioned to the asylum...

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 10:57 AM

Let them have their fun it's real fun watching them troll the forums when u don't have to move a muscle

Dutchie
01-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Let them have their fun it's real fun watching them troll the forums when u don't have to move a muscle

Says the #1 troll on these forums....

droffatsto50
01-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Welll... This conversation got interesting.

Cow
01-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Yes gets old fast...

Einszwei
01-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Says the #1 troll on these forums....

I am quite the professional I have to agree with u there

buckshot
01-19-2014, 12:55 AM
I am quite the professional I have to agree with u there

I have to agree with you. You are a professional and do troll a lot in this forum and, if I might add, get ripped apart 9 times outta 10 in the process. That takes balls. I like balls, wait what? Did I just troll you or myself..... O.o

Dutchie
01-19-2014, 12:56 AM
I have to agree with you. You are a professional and do troll a lot in this forum and, if I might add, get ripped apart 9 times outta 10 in the process. That takes balls. I like balls, wait what? Did I just troll you or myself..... O.o Now that is funny... There is an art in trolling the trolls ;)

Einszwei
01-19-2014, 01:13 AM
I have to agree with you. You are a professional and do troll a lot in this forum and, if I might add, get ripped apart 9 times outta 10 in the process. That takes balls. I like balls, wait what? Did I just troll you or myself..... O.o

Oh so I do succeed 10% of the time! YAY!!!!

borov
01-19-2014, 06:03 AM

Let them have it too Gene. Did you find bend over yet?

Thanks for taking it easy on us btw. You guys took 3 wrecked mauraders from me in Cuba. Those things were freaking expensive!

Bro and yet somehow you care enough to know that someone took 3 destructible units from you in one battle. What do you go over your inventory after each battle to see what you lost? Who even cares enough or pays enough attention to notice that they lost 3 destructible units during one battle? Talk about this game being someone's life. You are rude, full of yourself and need to actually think before spewing mindless drivel that we could care less about.

LosKevanos
01-19-2014, 07:30 AM
lol... don't you routinely take inventory of your inventory? hahaha!

Socks
01-19-2014, 11:57 AM
lol... don't you routinely take inventory of your inventory? hahaha!No, because none of my destructibles ever make it to battle so I don't f'ing care.

Dirty Mind
01-19-2014, 12:18 PM
These forums will get a lot less entertaining now that Razors got a ban. maybe he will take this time off to learn punctuation and sentence structure. Trying to figure out what he meant was kind of a game for some of us.

I am a cow!
01-19-2014, 06:07 PM
These forums will get a lot less entertaining now that Razors got a ban. maybe he will take this time off to learn punctuation and sentence structure. Trying to figure out what he meant was kind of a game for some of us.

LOL Razors got the ban hammer geez I wonder who he was... But seriously cow last time I checked they were in 1st place I know this thread was started 2 days ago but I just felt like pointing that out :D

BostonHammer
01-20-2014, 06:45 AM
Childish prat!

Just add him to your ignore list. Best feature on this forum.

Dutchie
01-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Just add him to your ignore list. Best feature on this forum.I like to toy with the trolls... One got himself banned this weekend... the other will no doubt follow in his footsteps soon ;)

MWVeteran
01-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Sup hi there

Speed ump
01-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Dutchie trolling the trolls used to be so much fun, the only ones still left are mere shadows of their predecessors. Not quite to sport it used to be.