PDA

View Full Version : Sltq boycott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillaDon
01-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Just want y'all to see how many teams and players you will lose over this move y'all have made!! Please leave this thread open and live as I just want a count
Crime City Rollers will not do this event as I have told all 60 of my members it's beyond wrong how y'all made this event coming up

therealbengie
01-17-2014, 01:01 PM
I love how people are quitting over an event that hasn't even started yet, why don't you see how it pans out before throwing your toys out the pram?

Zippy69
01-17-2014, 01:02 PM
yeah just do normal & leave elite well alone...

tom73
01-17-2014, 01:03 PM
60 Players in 1 syndicate are upset about an event they have no info on? Oh noes.....

Rodders1
01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Can't you see that each time we go round after battle they just step it up and more and more gold is needed. You can clearly see this will cost a large amount of gold as 45k energy is needed for last boss alone. Lee can only go so far....

Well said KillaDon

KillaDon
01-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Now if I am wrong when it launches I will make a public apology for my post. But believe me there will be more than just my 60 players buddy if it's like it seems to be. But we will wait and see and if I am wrong I am man enough to say sorry

KingOW
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80507-Stanfa-Family-LTQ-SLTQ

I call that information enough. "purchase the items with gold or RP".

KillaDon
01-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Yes Zippy that's what will be done more than likely if it's the way it seems with havig to use 5,350,1000 gold to even be able to hit a target and also 1.25mil respect and 2mil respect to also be able to hit other targets but we will see

tom73
01-17-2014, 01:10 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80507-Stanfa-Family-LTQ-SLTQ

I call that information enough. "purchase the items with gold or RP".

Overjoyed to be able to use my respect points. I am sitting on a pile of them. I won't use much gold or boycott.

Raws
01-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Overjoyed to be able to use my respect points. I am sitting on a pile of them. I won't use much gold or boycott.

good for you tom, and when the new rp weapons come out and you spent all yours we will all be laughing, you clearly dont put a regular amount of money into this and thats why you dont care, the rest of us are buying tshirts that say **** gree and **** tom

tom73
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Don't cry. Just quit if the game is so horrible. Also you have no idea what I put into this game.

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
sorta reminds me of powder..it's fun at first but how much money is it really worth? Why does it seem to cost more each time and the buzz is worse..

01-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Just want y'all to see how many teams and players you will lose over this move y'all have made!! Please leave this thread open and live as I just want a count
Crime City Rollers will not do this event as I have told all 60 of my members it's beyond wrong how y'all made this event coming up

"Y'all"...

Stubby1113
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM
If you would read the thread about this event you would know that you don't have to spend gold or respect on these weapons

CJ54
01-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Hey guys, we're totally down to hear all feedback on the event, but I'd ask people to give it a try and see how it plays out in practice first. If you do end up liking it, good, if you don't, that's okay too, and we'll listen to what you have to say on it.

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
right..clarified. It won't cost you gold unless you wanted to get a huge head start so..no big deal. Hit the free ones now and wait on the others. Works for me.

Y'all - You all for those of you not from the beautiful south. Yes i speak with a slight accent..It's probably adorable.

Raws
01-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey guys, we're totally down to hear all feedback on the event, but I'd ask people to give it a try and see how it plays out in practice first. If you do end up liking it, good, if you don't, that's okay too, and we'll listen to what you have to say on it.

its just a cover up on hiking up the energy requirement even more. its already way too high

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Someone will have to do the math to see if by using gold to prehit will actually save you gold down the line. Maybe it's a bargain and we don't know it yet..

KingOW
01-17-2014, 01:34 PM

I don't mind using my RP either, but I won't use 2400 gold just to be able to hit the targets.

tom73
01-17-2014, 01:36 PM
I don't mind using my RP either, but I won't use 2400 gold just to be able to hit the targets.

Nor me....

Assault and Flattery
01-17-2014, 01:37 PM
You don't have to spend gold on the event. You can kill the Thugs or use RP.

Raws
01-17-2014, 01:40 PM

so we can finish the whole event without spending gold? wow a+f thanks easy stats rise for us... YAY

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Understand your pain Killer D,

I wouldn't make the choice for my syndicate it is up to each individual to choice gold or no gold.
We will work do our best and use a little planning to get as far as we can for as little gold as we can.

One of the Southern Rebels goals is not to stop buying gold but use it wisely and have an even spread of users in the team spending reasonable amounts per person. We still encourage free players but they need to be active.

I personally have no plans to stop buying gold for now but I have reduced my spending on some of the events.
I haven't given up on working to do as much as I can by making post and letting Gree hear my opinions in the forums about the average player getting frustrated with the cost of the game.
I'm going to continue making post and hopefully one day someone at Gree feels our pain.

I do give them credit for trying new things with the current SLTQ and RP but will wait to give my judgement once the event is up and running.

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
so we can finish the whole event without spending gold? wow a+f thanks easy stats rise for us... YAY

I doubt it very much. The energy needed will require gold refills.

Sounds like you can take a shortcut if you want and use gold or RP along the way

Rjc
01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
The real problem is the amount of energy required for these events. I get 4320 in energy per day. The final target is 45k in energy. That's absurd. If you know you can't get far why try?

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM

Fair point. I will be giving my feedback once the event is up and running or finished.

I will be honest with my opinion wether it's good or bad.

dan22
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Developers .. you forgot that this is a game and must be first fun? Why this greed every time? All must be about money? I play this game with pleasure but when i see that almost every event can be complete only using money .. the pleasure disappear. Try to understand that .. and all your customers will be happier..

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Fair point. I will be giving my feedback once the event is up and running or finished.

others should take note of this comment..or just rush to get all butthurt and complain about EVERYTHING! Many things need complaining but not EVERYTHING..know what i'm saying?

CJ54
01-17-2014, 01:55 PM

And that's totally cool. We've got like two or three more Red Names than normal floating around the threads on this today, so we obviously want to hear what you guys think :)

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Developers .. you forgot that this is a game and must be first fun? Why this greed every time? All must be about money? I play this game with pleasure but when i see that almost every event can be complete only using money .. the pleasure disappear. Try to understand that .. and all your customers will be happier..

Gree run a business and the sooner all the free players wake up and understand this the better. I don't blame Gree one bit for making events out of reach of the free players.

What they do need to do is make the cost of completing affordable and reasonable for the average player.
At the moment they are pushing the expenses too high.
The business model they are running is terrible for the customer but it may be good for their turnover. IMO they need to change it to a customer experience based game ASAP before they lose their following and their turnover drops.

If it cost around 1600 units of gold to even get close to completing one event then that is total BS.
If it cost around 200-300 units of gold then most could live with that.

dan22
01-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Gree run a business and the sooner all the free players wake up and understand this the better. I don't blame Gree one bit for making events out of reach of the free players.

What they do need to do is make the cost of completing affordable and reasonable for the average player.
The business model they are running is terrible for the customer but it may be good for their turnover. IMO they need to change it to a customer experience based game ASAP before they lose their following and their turnover drops.

Jimmy look everywhere in the world and will see that the things are the same with everything. All the people forgot what fun means. Game = fun .. at least in past.

b-w
01-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Red Names is perfect for an event..we can smash all the Red Names in the face with baseball bats and rob them..No offense to the actual "Red Names"..I'm talking about like a Red Name gang..

Rjc
01-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Im not a free player and I'm all for gree running this as a business. But they need to be realistic. Most people don't want to spend $100 per event. Then get robbed by the free player with half the stats. To finish this event I will need 2300 gold bars to buy energy refills. 1.5 vaults. That's insane.

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Im not a free player and I'm all for gree running this as a business. But they need to be realistic. Most people don't want to spend $100 per event. Then get robbed by the free player with half the stats. To finish this event I will need 2300 gold bars to buy energy refills. 1.5 vaults. That's insane.

Yes correct. Good post

We as the consumer need to keep at Gree and let them know this. At the same time we need to be reasonable and expect to pay to play.

Keep posting and letting them know we are not happy with rising cost.
Over $100 for an event is a train wreck waiting to happen. If the game goes tits up Gree will have only themselves to blame.
If they listen to players like this who are happy to pay a small amount and take on board their concerns the game may last longer.

Rodders1

I think you will find that you need a lot more than that! To go straight to elite will cost 2900 gold and 4m respect plus whatever energy is needed to kill each elite level. 45k energy for last one alone!

MsTink0514
What is the drop rate on the "Thugs" to get the weapons needed? I just went and hit a "Thug" about 30 times, and got nothing....

Mugzy
01-17-2014, 02:38 PM

Awesome!! I saw that the last target is just under 45,000 energy required. Please explain the new method where I can do this without using gold.

SOGO
01-17-2014, 02:41 PM
What is the drop rate on the "Thugs" to get the weapons needed? I just went and hit a "Thug" about 30 times, and got nothing....
According to the new admin, it's not a drop item - it's a reward item. You need to do the job X number of times (when the goal is up) and when you clear the goal you get the reward.

Right now you're not getting anything because the event hasn't started.

KillaDon
01-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Well I will say sorry for jumping the gun on Gree. I do see what y'all have done and yes I jumped the gun and I said I will apologize for it if I was wrong and that I was for how I was thinking It was gonna be ran. So GREE I APOLOGIZE FOR THE THEAD!! So here we go now the trolls of Gree forum can start with heat they want to say. J/K but I'm sure there will be a few.

b-w
01-17-2014, 02:51 PM
Way to go Slidell..HA!

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Why aren't you two in the Southern Rebels? ;)

Niccy
01-17-2014, 03:41 PM

If it cost around 1600 units of gold to even get close to completing one event then that is total BS.
If it cost around 200-300 units of gold then most could live with that.

You kidding me . This event will cost you hundreds of dollars to complete . Open your eyes

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 04:29 PM
You kidding me . This event will cost you hundreds of dollars to complete . Open your eyes

Can you read?

djonny88
01-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Crazy 3 energy events are on now

RuckusX
01-17-2014, 04:37 PM
here is the thing, like stated before this is a reward collect. in order for you to get the reward, all other pervious goals must have been completed. so the thug you are on has to correspond to the goal in your list.

I fully agree Touch Down. 200-300 gold would be reasonable. 400 gold would be the limit i would be willing to use. A Vault or more to complete a quest? not me

Raws
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Its ridiculous, sometimes i think GREE want us to boycott. Well im not spending this event, need top 10 to do same

Dirty Larry
01-17-2014, 05:07 PM
This event would be ok if it promoted some level of teamwork or game play. It really is
A mega gold user Event nothing more. I understand several events cost gold to complete, but this is crazy. If you want the syn goals you have to complete the thug event. You can buy the items for the family event with a insane amount of Resect points, which is ok, but that doesn't help with the syn goals. Plus you made the final boss in family 45k of energy. You will have to spend more gold than any previous event to complete all. Gree also made it so if you go ahead of your syn goal with individual it doesn't count when the syndicate catches up. I don't know how gree could possibly think that this makes people want to play it when the goals are unattainable to most playing it, even for gold players. This doesn't really promote team work or game play. And then there is the case event where you have a .01% chance of getting the 10th snow brick going on at the same time. :(

Raws
01-17-2014, 05:15 PM
This event would be ok if it promoted some level of teamwork or game play. It really is
A mega gold user Event nothing more. I understand several events cost gold to complete, but this is crazy. If you want the syn goals you have to complete the thug event. You can buy the items for the family event with a insane amount of Resect points, which is ok, but that doesn't help with the syn goals. Plus you made the final boss in family 45k of energy. You will have to spend more gold than any previous event to complete all. Gree also made it so if you go ahead of your syn goal with individual it doesn't count when the syndicate catches up. I don't know how gree could possibly think that this makes people want to play it when the goals are unattainable to most playing it, even for gold players. This doesn't really promote team work or game play. And then there is the case event where you have a .01% chance of getting the 10th snow brick going on at the same time. :(

Dont forget the other ltq starting in a couple days

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Just for reference, regarding the gold/$0 cost: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80548-Hard-Currency-LTQ-Issue-Fix-Incoming-Please-Read

MsTink0514
01-17-2014, 05:37 PM
According to the new admin, it's not a drop item - it's a reward item. You need to do the job X number of times (when the goal is up) and when you clear the goal you get the reward.

Right now you're not getting anything because the event hasn't started.

Thanks SOGO :) Now that the event is up and rolling I see how it is done. So this is all for the individual goals, the syndicate goals just ride along with your individual goals. And as long as you don't go above your syndicate level goals, they should coinside from what I can see.

I agree that this is a huge pain, and would prefer to go back to the old way of the SLTQ. I won't be spending any gold on this one...

Rjc
01-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Even if you can stay at the same pace as the syn goals, the lvl 20 of the syndicate goal takes 1 mil energy. Most you get per day (without modifiers) is 4320. So the syn has to buy 13 vaults just to finish lvl 20.

Flapjacks
01-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Its ridiculous, sometimes i think GREE want us to boycott. Well im not spending this event, need top 10 to do same

The game has devolved at a gradually increasing pace. I feel bad for the average player, the player who has solid input & enjoys the game. When you step back & look at the overall picture , it's not hard to see that the top few teams have ruined the game for everyone else. The very players that many average players look up to are indeed ruining, if not already ruined, the game. When you see outrageous IP for the next war don't make a big to do about it, that's fools gold. If anything, the top teams should help the entire CC community by curtailing gold.

I've seen many calls for a boycott of Gree, but for those interested you should lobby the power players to make a stand. They say they love the game so hold them accountable.

bigwillie83642
01-17-2014, 06:25 PM
SLTQ boycott? Better yet, an all-out full meal deal gold boycott. Nobody buy any until they want to be reasonable.
Some money here and there to finish events is fine, but this is ridiculous.
Gree- how about you put these where the energy total is just out of reach with your normal refill rate? Get a little gold from many, not just a lot of gold from a few people.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Okay, potential feedback on this one has become somewhat moot because of the bugs. I'd still like to hear feedback on this kind of thing (there were some neat ideas, full-on rewards being used as requirements for other goals) but that should go in a different thread so that we can maintain the "no boycott thread" rules in the forums. Thank you everyone for your understanding.