PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard quest

Artorius
01-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any idea what the leader board quest could be that's coming up.

Valid or
01-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I am going to guess its a box event with prizes for the most items collected.

cheetah
01-17-2014, 12:10 PM
Im hoping its a pvp attack frenzy like in modern war

Zenobia
01-17-2014, 01:03 PM
cheetah, or anyone else who plays MW, would you please let us know a little more about that, in case that's it here? Thanks. :)

larrydavid
01-17-2014, 01:47 PM
cheetah, or anyone else who plays MW, would you please let us know a little more about that, in case that's it here? Thanks. :)

It's basically war with your rival list as the opponent. Each successful attack racks up "battle points" which accumulate individually and for the guild. Then individual and guild prizes are awarded based on rank at the end of the event (usually 2-3 days).

This is my guess of what the leaderboard event will be. They had it on quest list and it kept getting pushed down the list then eventually removed a couple wars back. I hope they fixed the bugs and release it this time but it already got bumped down one,

Zenobia
01-17-2014, 02:02 PM
It's basically war with your rival list as the opponent. Each successful attack racks up "battle points" which accumulate individually and for the guild. Then individual and guild prizes are awarded based on rank at the end of the event (usually 2-3 days).

This is my guess of what the leaderboard event will be. They had it on quest list and it kept getting pushed down the list then eventually removed a couple wars back. I hope they fixed the bugs and release it this time but it already got bumped down one,

Thanks for the info! :) Sounds kinda fun. Also sounds like lots of people will wish they had more points in stamina lol.

Person
01-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the info! :) Sounds kinda fun. Also sounds like lots of people will wish they had more points in stamina lol.

Yeah, my 35 stamina is going to get me nowhere ;)

BillyGates
01-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Or maybe it's just opening boxes where they show the leaderboard with Starfire on top with the most successful open?

Quisp
01-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Says active now but no info I can find

Voxker
01-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Or maybe it's just opening boxes where they show the leaderboard with Starfire on top with the most successful open?

its not most succesfull opened, its how many relics they find in the boxes. unless i completely misunderstood what you said lol

Sim
01-17-2014, 06:13 PM
It is a box event with a leaderboard for 1st prize. I know this because it has been so in the past.

Voxker
01-17-2014, 06:16 PM
gree needs the money, who will spend the most for an op unit?

cheetah
01-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Really hoping its the pvp event

Tojo
01-18-2014, 03:06 AM
My guess. A box event with a decent weapon for the final
Box. Watch the gems fly then :-)

\\MidnightB3AST//
01-18-2014, 01:50 PM
God dammit when will this quest start!!!

Krdeja
01-18-2014, 03:41 PM
It's said this quest is active for a couple hours now but so far nothing has happened. Is it going to get going any time soon??

Krayt
01-19-2014, 08:16 AM
Hours? It's been over a day

phopjon
01-19-2014, 01:26 PM
It seems like they've stopped the pvp events in MW and CC so I doubt it's that. Too bad, they were definitely a thing to do.

Much more do than box leaderboard events anyway.

alonibb
01-19-2014, 02:56 PM
From what you have described this pvp event sounds exactly like a war. Only difference you fight opponents in your rival list instead of opponents in a guild, and your health is more. For me a war every 3 week is more than enough so I really hope the leaderboard is not that. And every period between wars has a Box event so its most certain that.

Jade0880
01-19-2014, 03:07 PM
From what you have described this pvp event sounds exactly like a war. Only difference you fight opponents in your rival list instead of opponents in a guild, and your health is more. For me a war every 3 week is more than enough so I really hope the leaderboard is not that. And every period between wars has a Box event so its most certain that.. It has been 2 days and nothing so what going on here Gree fix your servers come on

mmalkove
01-20-2014, 08:20 AM
a PVP event actually sounds awesome! Unlike fighting the top 10 guild members I could actually beat the guys on my rivals list!
Box events suck and I have only finished 2 in a year of playing. They can keep their box events.

Person
01-20-2014, 08:22 AM
a PVP event actually sounds awesome! Unlike fighting the top 10 guild members I could actually beat the guys on my rivals list!
Box events suck and I have only finished 2 in a year of playing. They can keep their box events.

yes, instead of fighting lvl 80's with 20m stats i'd be fighting 160's with 20k stats! i would love that! :D

larrydavid
01-20-2014, 08:39 AM
PvP are very fun. It's sad to say, but I think this leaderboard event is "going on in the background" right now and we won't actually see an event.

Gree has never had an "active" event this long without changing the name or actually releasing an event...please correct me if I am wrong.

Silent follower
01-20-2014, 09:37 AM
My guess is that this event was supposed to start Friday/Saturday night California time, and nobody has checked from Gree that it didn't start as planned due to a bug during the weekend. Now it should be Monday morning in California, so I guess they are going to fix it (or remove it...)