PDA

View Full Version : Stanfa Family LTQ/SLTQ

Assault and Flattery
01-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey guys! Today at 3pm PST begins a new LTQ/SLTQ with a bit of a different vibe. Here is the grand prize:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/Goal_StanfaFamilyPopup_zps10c3a267.jpg

and here is how you do it:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/LTQ-Dialog-iPad_zps13f98102.jpg?t=1389900539

So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with cash, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle suit!

Jk2
01-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Sounds fun!

Lapster
01-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Thank you again for posting this in advance

SC4R
01-17-2014, 12:00 PM
thank you A&F

jmeijer
01-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Seriously? Gold to hit NPC's? You are out of your mind. I'm not spending gold to do that.

Ev0l
01-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Thank You A&F

travisman1
01-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Seriously? Gold to hit NPC's? You are out of your mind. I'm not spending gold to do that. if you would read it, it says you can purchase it with Gold, RP or just hit the thugs with energy..

Ev0l
01-17-2014, 12:08 PM
I Found a Target to pre hit ,,, on the shoreline :D

Marine007
01-17-2014, 12:14 PM
You can't hit the family boss unless you have a specific weapon tailored to that family member which costs rp or gold

Correction, their members may drop the weapons, if they don't then you have to purchase

Raws
01-17-2014, 12:15 PM
2 million rp just to hit the final person, you really gone too far now

swobodams
01-17-2014, 12:16 PM
I Found a Target to pre hit ,,, on the shoreline :D

Just looking at club district and to beat Giuseppe Stanfa you will need to buy 'Giuseppe's Bullet' for 5 gold...how ridiculous is this going to be when you get to the prestige mode?

I have no problem buying gold to get to the end when it's a supplement (i.e. I need gold to buy extra energy), but when it's an absolute requirement, I find a real problem with that. Just interested to see how long you can go for free.

Guisseppe17
01-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Just looking at club district and to beat Giuseppe Stanfa you will need to buy 'Giuseppe's Bullet' for 5 gold...how ridiculous is this going to be when you get to the prestige mode?

I have no problem buying gold to get to the end when it's a supplement (i.e. I need gold to buy extra energy), but when it's an absolute requirement, I find a real problem with that. Just interested to see how long you can go for free.
Lmao they used my name!!!
Except they spelled it correctly.... :/

Marine007
01-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Lol I wonder how much gold that is to purchase the weapon? Can you let us kno A&F?

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 12:27 PM
2M RP needed for soho. 500 gold needed for midtown.
Good job guys

The Godfather
01-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey guys! Today at 3pm PST begins a new LTQ/SLTQ with a bit of a different vibe. Here is the grand prize:

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/Goal_StanfaFamilyPopup_zps10c3a267.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/Crime%20City/LTQ-Dialog-iPad_zps13f98102.jpg?t=1389900539

So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with gold or RP, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle suit!

I thought it was swimming with the fishes ltq/sltq??

Marine007
01-17-2014, 12:29 PM
So it is a 10 million gold sltq? That does have a different vibe

b-w
01-17-2014, 12:31 PM
yikes..that's a lot

Yancool
01-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Let's face it, with the new types of events a lot of people will quit as they can't keep up, the different rooms I'm in, Ive already heard 15 people will quit, since this post.

GREE you done a lot of good stuff to stop people from prehitting, great work, and congratulations on a near term uptick in share prices.

But instead of thinking how you could get that extra gold out of people, I believe you should focus on great gameplay, development of features and holding people on the long term. Instead of having more people hired for thinking how can you get more gold out of players, and how to tweak each event in your gold favor.

Your changing the rules from event to event, and people know they are loosing out, and that's why they are quitting.

So my advise to you is this: Do not ask what the players can do for your share price, but what can you do for the players.

Happy gold hunt.

Zedsta
01-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Damn. I spent all my rp. To late for me. Looks like im missing out.

Marine007
01-17-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't think anyone from gree cares guys, voicing our opinion is not doing anything, they could care less about the consumers

Phantom303
01-17-2014, 12:46 PM
Easy side 2x51 energy francesco's crook

Docks 2x42 energy luigi spy

Soho 12x300 energy Giovanni mobster

West side 3x 102 Pietro's gangster

Shore line 3x76 rose guard

Midtown 4x123 Angelo assassin

Club district 1x17 Giuseppes thug

South end project 1x32 Maria bodyguard

Packer Heights 3x88 vizencos hitman

Financial district 5x148 Francesco hunner

Monument park 6x186 terresa captain

Broadway 6x215 Aldo gunman

To get started a bit

Meme2
01-17-2014, 12:47 PM

Hi Gree,

I started to hit some targets and got a pop up saying the items needed were free. So, naturally I just went ahead. But, after hitting a few targets on a couple of accounts I noticed gold was missing.

Meme

DavidtheBoo
01-17-2014, 12:53 PM
The pic says the stanfa family 1/20, does that mean it goes further? So tht means that further prizes are huge in stats because for 1/20 it's already 120k/180k?

caL.Leo
01-17-2014, 12:54 PM

Hi Gree,

I started to hit some targets and got a pop up saying the items needed were free. So, naturally I just went ahead. But, after hitting a few targets on a couple of accounts I noticed gold was missing.

Meme

same thing just happened to me... not cool

ploop
01-17-2014, 12:55 PM
So tell me it will start at 6 pm eastern time. Right? Like people want to wait till 3 am for this to start.

Blowin Smoke
01-17-2014, 12:56 PM
3pst is 6 est I belive

ploop
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
3pst is 6 est I belive

Yes, but they almost never start on time.

Dat Guy
01-17-2014, 01:02 PM
same thing just happened to me... not cool

Same here. WTF? Not cool at all.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Same thing happend to me with RP item said it cost 0 and it took 2 million respect I didn't want to use that. I hit before I got on here and seen this thread. Should I send a ticket A&F

CrazyNerdyGirl
01-17-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't think anyone from gree cares guys, voicing our opinion is not doing anything, they could care less about the consumers

Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game. :)

Turbomatic
01-17-2014, 01:12 PM
So it's going to be a LTQ AND SLTQ

So is more like 4 vaults to do LTQ lol so unless you have a good amount of syndicate members willing to plough cash into Gree coffers SLTQ has no chance

archambeau
01-17-2014, 01:13 PM
How can this game be listed as a "free game" in the App Store??? This event has taken free out of the game! I can see spending gold to complete an event but for you to have to spend 5 gold bars on the first level??? That's not free! You can't even get free gold from videos. It says they aren't available.

<3 Hz
01-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Oy vey I'm confused!

It'll become more clear once it starts I guess.

therealbengie
01-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello all,

Thanks for voicing your concerns. I wanted to address this thread before the comments got out of hand. First of all, we do care. We try to change up events and make them better for you, the players. We thought we would try a different type of LTQ because it sounded like fun.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.

We’d really appreciate it if you played through the event and left feedback on this thread so we can make more improvements to the game. :)

FAO EVERYONE

as the nice lady said, shut up and wait for the event TO EVEN START before crying like little babies about it.

its like a crčche for 7 year old rejects at times in here.

Raws
01-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Hello all,

so you dont think that the energy requirement is already 10 times to high without adding this too? of course we have to buy gold!!!!

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:21 PM
that makes a lot of sense..let me clarify for those with comprehension issues...if you want to pre-hit and beat it before it starts then you have to use gold..or wait until it actually starts and you'll get the needed items as you complete the goals. Cheaters never win unless they use gold..i tried.

Turbomatic
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM
I was typing my reply to the thread when you posted this, I wonder how the drop rate will be for non gold users as some levels of players would not have the amount of RP that have been stated. If it has been done for instant like a mark takes 3x56 energy you defo get the item or you can get it for 5 gold fair enough but if I have to kill the mark like 10 times the 3 x56 to get a item then it's wrong

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 01:22 PM
Thank you mod for replying to the thread. But Why does the items say $0 if they really cost something I would really like my respect points since I had no idea This was even going on

ploop
01-17-2014, 01:23 PM
ohh a new mod!

jopdermod
01-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Whatever those drops to save the energy .. it will still need over 2k gold to complete the 2nd part based on eergy requirements alone (besides doing the first part for the loot to drop)

evilmind
01-17-2014, 01:25 PM
If you buy an item with respect, let say the one needed for elite 20, do you get a second one when you complete the goal that gives you the item?

Hound Dog
01-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Now I remember why I quit reading these boards. The negativity is intollerable. Gree is coming out with a new event AND allowing us to use worthless RPs. So it seems like they did listen to our comments. Also, they pre-announced it for us too. A sincere Thank You.

Let's all stop complaining until the event is rolled out.

archambeau
01-17-2014, 01:31 PM
What about respect items. Some members used respect to boost stats to do maximum damage on the raid boss. Can you get these items by hitting the thugs as well?

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Let's all stop complaining until the event is rolled out.

if the event isnt out already where did my 2 million respect go! If they dont want People starting it early why do they put the npcs in the game early and better yet why do they say it cost $0 if it really cost 2million

Fredfreddy
01-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Hello all,

ah, interesting approach, thanks for the clarification

SOGO
01-17-2014, 01:33 PM

I have a question.

If we use gold and RP to buy the items required for the jobs in "The Stanfa Family", do we still need to do "The Stanfa Thugs" to get the grand prize? Or do we just have to to do "The Stanfa Family" since we already have those required items?

jopdermod
01-17-2014, 01:34 PM
if the event isnt out already where did my 2 million respect go! If they dont want People starting it early why do they put the npcs in the game early and better yet why do they say it cost $0 if it really cost 2million

They want all your everything .. so you will need to buy more of the shiny stuff ! Go for a ticket i'd say !

Fredfreddy
01-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Dear Gree

the issue is... your half-assed annoucement.

YOu either tell us everything or you shut the hell up. Releasing NPC before the event starts also doesn't help with spread of rumours.

Get it???? Good, if you guys have anyone to blame, it's yourselves.

The initial post made it perfectly clear:

"...you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with gold or RP, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself."

Seems like most folks skimmed over it and started *****ing immediately.

Chica
01-17-2014, 01:40 PM

You are not the only one.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 01:42 PM
does anyone know how much respect/ gold each boss really is since for some reason they all say $0

CJ54
01-17-2014, 01:43 PM
The npcs being released early is a valid concern, especially if we're trying something new like this. We don't have a proper spawning system in place (from the people I have talked to, it is difficult to do in the existing architecture), which is why we release the npcs early.

primetime347
01-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Yep. Missing 2 million RP for hitting the Giovanna Stanfa in SOHO once. She is 900 Energy for 50 hits. Once I clicked to hit her to see what the item would cost, it said $0. So I said buy, and instead, it was 2 million RPs. WTF!!!!!

Meme2
01-17-2014, 01:48 PM
The npcs being released early is a valid concern, especially if we're trying something new like this. We don't have a proper spawning system in place (from the people I have talked to, it is difficult to do in the existing architecture), which is why we release the npcs early.

What do you think about the gold theft?

xavvax
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Ok I didnt read this thread clicked to buy an item that said it cost $0 and now im missing gold. I hope you are planning on refunding my gold this is ridiculous. Legally this is fraud! You cannot say something is free and then take their money when they buy it! This us by far the worst thing gree has ever done! How can you say something is free and then take my gold? If it cost gold say it cost gold dont say its free! I am rather pissed off right now

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g442/sh724/Screenshot_2014-01-17-15-28-39_zps7ddcd417.png

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g442/sh724/Screenshot_2014-01-17-15-50-36_zps901d63c6.png

30 gold for a free item? Wtf is wrong with you gree?

If I dont get told within 1 hr im getting my gold back im getting a refund from google

CJ54
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Yep. Missing 2 million RP for hitting the Giovanna Stanfa in SOHO once. She is 900 Energy for 50 hits. Once I clicked to hit her to see what the item would cost, it said $0. So I said buy, and instead, it was 2 million RPs. WTF!!!!!

Ok I didnt read this thread clicked to buy an item that said it cost $0 and now im missing gold. I hope you are planning on refunding my gold this is ridiculous.

Yeah, that should not have been happening, the $0 thing. We're looking into what we can do for that right now, and also making sure it doesn't happen again, but in the meantime send us a ticket if you unintentionally lost RP/gold (we'll have to remove the thing that was received, though).

Aru
01-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Dear gree,

why are u charging gold in this ltq i think no one will like to take part in this ltq because of the gold charge.

Thnk you

aru

SOGO
01-17-2014, 01:55 PM
I hope we can get a confirmation on this soon:

I have a question.

If we use gold and RP to buy the items required for the jobs in "The Stanfa Family", do we still need to do "The Stanfa Thugs" to get the grand prize? Or do we just have to to do "The Stanfa Family" since we already have those required items?

On top of that, can I confirm that "The Stanfa Thugs" is an Individual LTQ and "The Stanfa Family" is an SLTQ? If so, this means players can't skip the individual goals and just contribute to the syndicate goals anymore, unless they spend gold or RP. Please confirm this.

KingOW
01-17-2014, 01:56 PM
The Thugs are only for getting weapons and have no/no good rewards? So if you wanna save time/energy you can buy that weapons to start on killing the family? It's weird if we pay gold to start early on the family, and still have to kill thugs to get the prizes for that. Hope you understand what I'm writing, I'm tired.. q|-.-|p

Fredfreddy
01-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Dear gree,

why are u charging gold in this ltq i think no one will like to take part in this ltq because of the gold charge.

Thnk you

aru

Try reading the thread before you post.

b-w
01-17-2014, 01:58 PM
oh wow..it's the same thing over and over and over and over etc etc etc etc..man..before you post scroll back and make sure the last 50 comments didn't ask the exact same question and were answered 4 times by 6 different people..7 ways from sunday..

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah, that should not have been happening, the $0 thing. We're looking into what we can do for that right now, and also making sure it doesn't happen again, but in the meantime send us a ticket if you unintentionally lost RP/gold (we'll have to remove the thing that was received, though).

If you remove the item received are we going to get the respect back in time to use it for the event or will you refund the respect after the event is over and then leave us not being able to use it?

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 02:01 PM

Why dont you guys use the Beta testers for this stuff. I know yall have a Beta system because im a tester but it hardly ever gets used and each time a new event is rolled out theres always something like this happening?

Aru
01-17-2014, 02:02 PM
I have read it already

passerby
01-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Hello all,

Explain to me how constantly increasing the amount of gold required in order to complete an event is going to make the game more fun for us.

Please explain it to me.

You can't, because that is a lie.

Marine007
01-17-2014, 02:18 PM
So is there any prizes for normal or are they all in elite? This would save a lot if time to know if I should bother with normal or go straight into elite

Mugzy
01-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Sent a ticket for yet ANOTHER problem with this game. Just wondering why my paycheck is going to be cut for being a beta tester for you guys?

Touch Down
01-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Sent a ticket for yet ANOTHER problem with this game. Just wondering why my paycheck is going to be cut for being a beta tester for you guys?

Do the testers even do anything or just get free gold?

The amount of things that get leaked or missed is shameful.

Meme2
01-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Last gold problem I had I had to reply 4 times, still not fixed as it should be. I'd need to charge the hours I have to put into it for it to be worth my time to get a few 100 gold back. Maybe it's a discouragement tactic? And for all that trouble, I'll probably get a 'I'm sorry, but we're not able to compensate ...'.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Do the testers even do anything or just get free gold?

The amount of things that get leaked or missed is shameful.
They hardly ever have any betas last week there was one but before that it had been months

Mugzy
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
We are all the beta testers.

Problems with nearly every event. Lag for lots of players. Everyone keeps buying gold and playing.

Why would Gree change their tactics?

cubic
01-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Hello all,

You obviously missed the few hundreds (if not thousands) posts about that other part when we where asking for use of the respect. They contained words like buildings, weapons, armors, cars, donate to syndicate, speed up building/ upgrade time along with the question where we asked other ways to spend our respect on. If, and I say if, energy where suggested somewhere amongst those multiple posts it wheren´t in many, cause I´ve never seen that myself, and I have been reading on this forum for a year and a half now.

kybigdaddy
01-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Still showing $0 for items. Be nice if this gets fixed!

CATFACE
01-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Oh just stop bloody whining on. It's a game, if it's fun to you then play it. If you get angry about it then it's not fun for you so just stop playing. We're not saving babies here - do whatever makes you happy. And don't get stressed cos you have to wait to get your gold. If you got it earlier would you now be retired and living in the south of France?

reticlover
01-17-2014, 03:15 PM
how can u choose whether to use gold or respect.,

Nick010
01-17-2014, 03:15 PM
I hope you guys can post the reward list for all levels.

Thanks in advance

dkong26
01-17-2014, 03:19 PM

Thanks in advance

Yes, please :-)

CJ54
01-17-2014, 03:26 PM
You obviously missed the few hundreds (if not thousands) posts about that other part when we where asking for use of the respect. They contained words like buildings, weapons, armors, cars, donate to syndicate, speed up building/ upgrade time along with the question where we asked other ways to spend our respect on. If, and I say if, energy where suggested somewhere amongst those multiple posts it wheren´t in many, cause I´ve never seen that myself, and I have been reading on this forum for a year and a half now.

We never said that those things were off the table. Why would you assume that a new use for respect wasn't in-line with the consideration or implementation of other new uses for it?

Also, please do not flame the staff.

Thanks in advance

We should be able to do that in the next few minutes, sure.

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 03:30 PM
android is still saying $0 this mean every android player not on the forums is going to think the weapons cost $0 are you guys doing anything about this

CJ54
01-17-2014, 03:32 PM
android is still saying $0 this mean every android player not on the forums is going to think the weapons cost $0 are you guys doing anything about this

We're looking into it. Are you on the latest game update (3.9.2.3)? If not, make sure to update, as that appears to solve the issue.

Nighteg
01-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Wait, so that's why I'm missing gold?? Cause i pressed the 0$?? Gree, you've outdone yourselves!

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 03:35 PM
We're looking into it. Are you on the latest game update (3.9.2.3)? If not, make sure to update, as that appears to solve the issue.
yes ive updated in the google play store. version: 3.9.2.3 build: 126 data: 20140116_7 is this the latest

rhyno
01-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Yeah I bought items at$0 and lost millions off respect points not happy it didn't say I had to spend rp for items

Mikesardy
01-17-2014, 03:38 PM
same thing is happening to everyone here and all the players not on the forums i hope gree makes up for this

Chica
01-17-2014, 03:45 PM
I wish we had some indication of what is to happen with respect as it is a decent item but is it 2 million decent. Will there be other good items, buildings. This is by far the worst sltq easy, many are confused, gold and respect issues. Many won't know go thug first then family especially when you go and click the first family part and it takes gold when it says 0$.

I must thank you gree for such great work.

KingOW

I can't as Google Play says "This device isn't compatible with this game" or something like that. It has worked great before, and with 100s of hours and real money put into this game that's.. not good. The device shouldn't have a problem with the game, Samsung Galaxy S3, quad core with 1GB RAM. Latest Android version.

I know some games on Google Play isn't available in some regions, but that doesn't make sense for CC.

Atlanta
Ya how do pick between gold on respect? I only have a gold option

krimesity
01-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Wow I just checked and saw that I'm missing a few million respect points now after buying $0 items. On top of that, I bought gold earlier and never got it. Support ticket submitted.

The incompetence keeps getting worse.

Phantom303
01-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Ya how do pick between gold on respect? I only have a gold option

Same for me, does not show up.

Chica
01-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Same for me, does not show up.

I think it depends on the npc, some are gold needed others respect.

Why am I doing their job...

rhyno
01-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Scrap this event before we lose everything stop going for more gold event after event gold gold gold no wonder so many quit used to be a good game ive played for years and thinking about quitting getting too expensive

Marine007
01-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Do your kills for the ltq sync with your sltq goals if you go ahead of syns goals?

Norway73
01-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Any of you got issue with lag as soon as this event started, I can hardly play on my Samsung S3.

Any chance of gold sale soon.....?

Nick010
01-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Do your kills for the ltq sync with your sltq goals if you go ahead of syns goals?

No it won't.

Marine007
01-17-2014, 04:12 PM
That sucks!!!

Pointless
01-17-2014, 04:18 PM
That sucks!!!

Well, SLTQ are syndicate goals, and LTQ are individual goals.

Phillip99
01-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello all,

You can't spend respect unless you spend gold also. If you use respect and skip a step in the thugs goal chain, you will not be able to get to the next step in the thugs goal chain. Therefore you will not be able to get the trigger for the next step in the family goal chain and you will have to use gold

ardiamonds
01-17-2014, 04:25 PM
no way am I spending gold on this crap
this has taken it too far gree! you are crazy with greed.
at this point maybe it would all save us grief if you went bankrupt !

djonny88
01-17-2014, 04:32 PM
So free players cant complete?

Phantom303
01-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Why am I doing their job...

Because that is how really are, an individual who needs to awnser, to feel a bit better by sharing knowledge.

Elim
01-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Gold to do a LTQ? Nope I quit, it's bad enough you need gold to finishthem, but just to take part? That is rubbish.

HeavyD
01-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Not only that, but a lot of people have used gold unknowingly and unwittingly when purchasing items shown with a 0 cost. There is nothing in the game saying those items cost gold (real money) and many people don't come to these forums.

How will Gree be refunding all of the fraudulent gold usage due to these items in game that clearly show a 0 cost to acquire? Even the energy recharge shows the cost of 20 Gold. There is no cost showing in-game to acquire these items.

Definitely unethical and fraudulant

Phillip99
01-17-2014, 05:08 PM
So free players cant complete?

You can compete, you just have to use energy to trigger the second goal chain. The issue is that gree advertised the event as a way for players to use up accumulated respect. They advertised that you could use energy, respect,or gold to trigger the second goal chain. But in reality you can use energy (free) or respect AND gold. If you want to use respect you must use gold also. So you can use up your respect.....but it'll cost ya.

krimesity
01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
The BIGGER issue is that when you hit a target it says you need to get a weapon for $0 and when you hit okay it takes your respect points and gold without telling you. I lost over 2mil respect points because of this and had no idea until I saw this thread and checked.

I want my gold and respect points back GREEd.

CJ54
01-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Not only that, but a lot of people have used gold unknowingly and unwittingly when purchasing items shown with a 0 cost. There is nothing in the game saying those items cost gold (real money) and many people don't come to these forums.

How will Gree be refunding all of the fraudulent gold usage due to these items in game that clearly show a 0 cost to acquire? Even the energy recharge shows the cost of 20 Gold. There is no cost showing in-game to acquire these items.

We're fixing this shortly, and scripting back the gold to people: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80548-Hard-Currency-LTQ-Issue-Fix-Incoming-Please-Read

MsTink0514
01-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Is there a prize for the syndicate, if they just finish the syndicate goals?

Guru.
01-17-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm EST (8:53) and I haven't received any individual LTQ option for this, only syndicate but when I travel to the location, there are no targets! So my participation is non existent.. I have reinstalled and restarted my device. Lots of problems on this event apparently. So unfortunate that this game is so fun yet so stressful and unbelievably broken.

Atlanta
01-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Cj can u answer if you only do the family portion and not the thug portion do you still get the grand prize if you finish all the family missions?

change_camp_hope
01-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Pls plspls. Pretty please gold sale

evilbeef54
01-17-2014, 07:36 PM
remember back when the energy requirments for events were not INSANE... you know back when they used to reward loyal customers with free gold ocasionally.... or if there was a lot of screw ups they gave out some gold.... back before the insane schedule of events one right after another.... back in the good ol days when events used to work with out massive technical problems... back when you could actually complete events with out using gold if you didnt miss a timer and it was hard to do but you had to actually play instead of just throwing money into it.... well that's gone

everything requires gold to finish
more events in a shorter time (all using gold)
no free gold
no customer service just the standard (we are looking into it) response that NEVER comes with an answer
EVERY event is having MASSIVE technical issues (or planned issues that take gold from people with out them realizing until the word "boycott" is thrown around)

It is really sad to see this, this game and MW are a lot of fun, but recently it seems that the only way we get a response or get anything done is to throw up the boycott flag (like the MW Raid boss disaster) then the "error" gets "corrected" but we are right back to the same tricks next event

2MblaZ
01-17-2014, 08:04 PM
I am new in this and want to help my team, but i only have 10 gold how I increase it? I play in Android mainly, please, I want to be serial player here;)

Banger
01-17-2014, 08:46 PM
Obviously if you skip the thugs and go straight to family you must spend gold and rp. So my question is....what is the extra cost in energy you must use to do it the easy way by doing the thug potion first? And what would be the savings either way?

bigwillie83642
01-17-2014, 10:25 PM
remember back when the energy requirments for events were not INSANE... you know back when they used to reward loyal customers with free gold ocasionally.... or if there was a lot of screw ups they gave out some gold.... back before the insane schedule of events one right after another.... back in the good ol days when events used to work with out massive technical problems... back when you could actually complete events with out using gold if you didnt miss a timer and it was hard to do but you had to actually play instead of just throwing money into it.... well that's gone

everything requires gold to finish
more events in a shorter time (all using gold)
no free gold
no customer service just the standard (we are looking into it) response that NEVER comes with an answer
EVERY event is having MASSIVE technical issues (or planned issues that take gold from people with out them realizing until the word "boycott" is thrown around)

Gee, what else could you possibly have to spend money on? Dropping thousands of dollars into fake gold and fantasy land is way more important than feeding the kids or paying the mortgage.
Or maybe this game is steering toward survival but twenty-something year old losers who still live in mommy and daddy's basement, stay up until 4am platings Dungeons and Dragons and use their daddy's credit card to line Gree coffers.

evilbeef54
01-17-2014, 10:58 PM
yeah willie.... kinda the point, lol

Benjibbks5
01-17-2014, 11:03 PM
It would be helpful if the mods can post the list of items needed to kill each family member and their rp and/or gold cost. At least it helps players decide whether to hit thugs for the items ot simply buy them.

Paulsc99
01-17-2014, 11:48 PM
I can understand why the gold option for paying for the weapons has been taken away due to the farcical start of the event. However, why can't we have the option on the last weapon for instance of either paying with the 2mil respect points or paying the $1.5bil.

Most of my syndicate have the 2 mill RP but not $1.5bil (myself included) and so it seems a bit harsh that we can't have the option?

KENTCALLING4711
01-18-2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks for posting info Gree should pay you for your time & effort ! & were do you get your info ? As I was just wondering as I can't find info unless another pll has posted it ? CHEERS

CJ54
01-18-2014, 12:22 AM
I can understand why the gold option for paying for the weapons has been taken away due to the farcical start of the event. However, why can't we have the option on the last weapon for instance of either paying with the 2mil respect points or paying the $1.5bil.

Most of my syndicate have the 2 mill RP but not $1.5bil (myself included) and so it seems a bit harsh that we can't have the option?

Because respect points were broken too, that's why not. If they had been displaying properly, we would have left them in. If gold had been displaying properly, we would have left that in as well. As it turns out, there is a bug Android-side that makes job requirements that are not for in-game cash show up zeroed out in cost.

Paulsc99
01-18-2014, 12:43 AM
Ok thanks for direct reply CJ..... I'm on iOS so was not aware of the android issue on RP.

Il give you 100million for the gun?

Red Sparks
01-18-2014, 02:45 AM
What do I tell my players who still can't see the event? Yes, I've had em in/reinstall. didn't work for all. and for the 3rd month straight ive got some of the same members unable to see or donate Uzi's. off topic, but just tossing it in. The issues have been reported by the players...the latter multiple times. Thank you! AZ Biker Babe

Red Sparks
01-18-2014, 02:50 AM
As to your LTQ...Mine works fine! But we're working SLTQ. So everyone gets something. Cuz we all chip in. Or I boot you! Fortunately...I have one heck of a syndicate family! :)
AZ Biker Babe
Dirt Bike Babes Syndicate

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-18-2014, 03:43 AM
As it turns out, there is a bug Android-sideahhhh. that explains everything. say no more.

KCUF
01-18-2014, 04:27 AM
I had enough of all this ****. Gree cant make a decent game. Its slow again and this LTQ: Is there anyone who understands???? Use gold, dont use it, money respectpoints, 3 LTQ's across eachother. Goal for one LTQ doesnt count for the other, only if you do them in some secret order. Gold gets taken away and respectpoints too. Which you will need later on in LTQ.

One advice to Gree: Make an "undo-button" so you can take steps back. Or write a fkn manual !!!!!

This game is no fun anymore. It's ridiculous. Even the little gold spenders won't have a chance anymore. All about the big spenders. This game will go down in a couple of months. I see more and more people leaving.

lephoenix
01-18-2014, 05:54 AM
How can you say you don't need gold?

You have to either pay for items with gold or pay for energy replenish to complete the thug and family with gold.
It's all about gold to you, why so many of us are quitting. You need minimum 5/6 vault per month to remain competitive....

It's a joke.. A free game in Apple store it says... Nothing free about it unless you just go syndicate less , and just do the doll maps, as you will never find anyone you can rob with the little stats available in free play

GREEDy....!

So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with cash, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle suit!

eNtroX
01-18-2014, 07:00 AM
We need a gold sale!!!

TobysPaw
01-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Is there a list of prizes anywhere so I can decide if the in-game cash is worth it? I've trawled through the first 13 pages and don't see one...

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Is there a list of prizes anywhere so I can decide if the in-game cash is worth it? I've trawled through the first 13 pages and don't see one...

Common, its on the first page!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?80543-Stanfa-Family-Prize-List

TobysPaw
01-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Sorry, how silly of me, I didn't see that thread, assumed it would be in here. Thanks mate.

bravo 6 vk
01-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Sorry, how silly of me, I didn't see that thread, assumed it would be in here. Thanks mate.
:D extras

therealbengie
01-18-2014, 10:14 AM
I had enough of all this ****. Gree cant make a decent game. Its slow again and this LTQ: Is there anyone who understands???? Use gold, dont use it, money respectpoints, 3 LTQ's across eachother. Goal for one LTQ doesnt count for the other, only if you do them in some secret order. Gold gets taken away and respectpoints too. Which you will need later on in LTQ.

One advice to Gree: Make an "undo-button" so you can take steps back. Or write a fkn manual !!!!!

This game is no fun anymore. It's ridiculous. Even the little gold spenders won't have a chance anymore. All about the big spenders. This game will go down in a couple of months. I see more and more people leaving.

secret order? there is no secret order! you do the goal that is listed for it to count or is reading to difficult for you?

therealbengie
01-18-2014, 10:19 AM
How can you say you don't need gold?

You have to either pay for items with gold or pay for energy replenish to complete the thug and family with gold.
It's all about gold to you, why so many of us are quitting. You need minimum 5/6 vault per month to remain competitive....

It's a joke.. A free game in Apple store it says... Nothing free about it unless you just go syndicate less , and just do the doll maps, as you will never find anyone you can rob with the little stats available in free play

GREEDy....!

you're reading the inflection wrong, you're reading it as if gold is not needed to complete the event where in reality the intention was that you don't need to use gold to participate, you are however going to need gold to complete the event.

was this so hard to understand, or was replying with sarcasm and condescension the only possible outcome?

k0de
01-18-2014, 10:27 AM
*complains*

Didn't wanna feel left out.

change_camp_hope
01-18-2014, 01:18 PM
What if you advertised an approximation of how much gold it would take to finish the event.
I think it would be in funzios best interests to have a lot of people spending a little gold then to have a few people spending a lot. It is a lot more sustainable if an LTQ cost everyone 100 to 400 gold then our whole syndicate could buy rather than the top 6 or 7.
You made more last war than ever. The high players will still spend like crazy to beat each other but dot you want gold from everyone? It makes good business sense advertise the gold required approximately and make it so people can spend 30 to 50 dollars to get it and you will multiply the players buying.
If you make it sustainable you won't need gold sales. I believe this game may die off otherwise.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-18-2014, 01:35 PM
What if you advertised an approximation of how much gold it would take to finish the event.
I think it would be in funzios best interests to have a lot of people spending a little gold then to have a few people spending a lot. It is a lot more sustainable if an LTQ cost everyone 100 to 400 gold then our whole syndicate could buy rather than the top 6 or 7.
You made more last war than ever. The high players will still spend like crazy to beat each other but dot you want gold from everyone? It makes good business sense advertise the gold required approximately and make it so people can spend 30 to 50 dollars to get it and you will multiply the players buying.
If you make it sustainable you won't need gold sales. I believe this game may die off otherwise.

I think in fairness to Gree, they will not know what each individual players requirements will be in gold spend. That could lead to unfairness too.

Perhaps like any other company product we are encouraged to buy, clearly announce the reward and the ENERGY requirements for EACH AND EVERY LEVEL. Then properly informed individual and team decisions can be made. Proper team strategies can be employed. This keep them in the dark ploy is old school sales tactics and can be found nowhere else but in this marketplace. The consumer will demand it in the future, but until that happens we are stuck with it.

squared
01-18-2014, 08:31 PM
it would be nice to have a little more info when starting a new type of mission

Orkanen
01-19-2014, 02:45 AM
when the event started i just got the sltq goals, 2 hours later i got the individuals. what happens is that i spent alot of energy on sltq and the syn is far ahead of the individual goals when i got it. gree should be one step ahead in the game towards the players, but you aint, you are always one step behind. it aint no fun to buy a product if the product aint working correctly. i spend gold when the product that i want works as it supposed to be working, now it aint working and gree wont sell as much as they could if their product worked as it was supposed to be working. Im just sad cuz i love this platform when it works!

aron
01-19-2014, 04:37 AM
It takes ~4500 gold to complete the whole thing, same prize as the last sltq's. y'all just complaining bcus you can't freeload off other syndicates to complete this one, plus your glitch is gone.

If you can't afford it, you don't deserve it either.

Turbomatic
01-19-2014, 06:05 AM
Never glitched, have bought gold to complete but now it has gone of the scale CC is in the same realm as a casino and they are creating addicts if you can't do without the latest LTQ item and CC is showing up on your credit card every month I suggest you seek professional help. I am being serious not funny play the game with people you enjoy playing with and realise there will always be people stronger than you and weaker than you. It's not a case of you don't deserve it if you can't afford it it's plain greed simple. Just enjoy the game for as little cash as possible

Orkanen
01-19-2014, 07:35 AM
It takes ~4500 gold to complete the whole thing, same prize as the last sltq's. y'all just complaining bcus you can't freeload off other syndicates to complete this one, plus your glitch is gone.

If you can't afford it, you don't deserve it either.

300$ for a virtual game prize, and you stand behind that cost saying its ok with you?! Lmfao

Lucky4u
01-19-2014, 08:29 AM
Dunno if somebody answered already...will you get the stanza battle suit if you finish both the thug and family goals,but not the SLTQ?

ImmaBoss
01-19-2014, 08:37 AM
If we buy the weapons for in-game cash and complete the stanfa family goals part do we get the modified suit at the end without completing the stanfa thugs part?? Or do we have to complete both??

aron
01-19-2014, 08:53 AM
300$ for a virtual game prize, and you stand behind that cost saying its ok with you?! Lmfao

Where did i say that? Im just stating the facts.

MaschedUp
01-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Why the hell have you changed it from RP to $1.5b when most of us have millions of RP on our accounts doing nada?

Who the hell has that sitting on their account lying around with constant LTB's and syndicate donations?

Ludicrous as usual from people who run this game that just don't have a clue.

Blowin Smoke
01-19-2014, 11:00 AM
They said there going to implement ways to use RP in the future.

kimberleyj
01-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Why the hell have you changed it from RP to $1.5b when most of us have millions of RP on our accounts doing nada?

Who the hell has that sitting on their account lying around with constant LTB's and syndicate donations?
Ludicrous as usual from people who run this game that just don't have a clue.

it is easy getting in game cash i was sitting on 3 billion before this event mostly from robbing ltb. getting 2 mil rp is harder.

tanioula
01-19-2014, 12:47 PM
i hate energy events for two reasons...

1) is inpossible to finish without gold.
2) and cuz game lag when two events together and energy event is always with something else...
im new player (3months )
and i get trierd of non stop events...

cooch
01-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Lot of whiners in this post. Most don't spend a lot or any gold. Too bad can't filter out good suggestions versus free play.

When Gree corrects the event so you can "buy" the syndicate awards would like to see two types of "buys".

1. Every Odd level you can buy the weapon with Respect or Gold
2. Every Even level you can buy the weapon with Gree Cash or Gold

So you force players to be strategic.

1. For Respect: Must do LTQs, Robs, PVP
2. For Gree Cash: Well about time we force players to build their IPH and have patience doing it as well as rob.

Or they simply use gold to purchase weapon. So at least one portion of the multiple goal SLTQ players can possibly complete the goal with a combination of Respect and Gree Cash that technically is "free". That is about as much Gree can offer. If anyone whines about this setup you know they are totally freeloaders and not paying.

In terms of the high amount of gold needed to just finish SLTQ well Gree will probably monitor purchases and make adjustments (hopefully)

Releastix
01-20-2014, 02:20 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/140120/4f9tsiyn.png

KCUF
01-21-2014, 02:08 PM
So I spend gold to buy energy. I calculated the amount of gold needed to get to level 20 and was willing to spend that amount. Now I can't do level 20 because I don't have 1.5 billion cash. I can't buy anymore gold to do the Thugjobs. Bottemline: I spent a lot of gold (real cash!!!) to get nothing !!!

Thanks Gree, will you give a full refund? You are changing the gamerules during an event. That is not fair !

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Lot of whiners in this post. Most don't spend a lot or any gold. Too bad can't filter out good suggestions versus free play.

When Gree corrects the event so you can "buy" the syndicate awards would like to see two types of "buys".

1. Every Odd level you can buy the weapon with Respect or Gold
2. Every Even level you can buy the weapon with Gree Cash or Gold

So you force players to be strategic.

1. For Respect: Must do LTQs, Robs, PVP
2. For Gree Cash: Well about time we force players to build their IPH and have patience doing it as well as rob.

Or they simply use gold to purchase weapon. So at least one portion of the multiple goal SLTQ players can possibly complete the goal with a combination of Respect and Gree Cash that technically is "free". That is about as much Gree can offer. If anyone whines about this setup you know they are totally freeloaders and not paying.

In terms of the high amount of gold needed to just finish SLTQ well Gree will probably monitor purchases and make adjustments (hopefully)

5 things I would like to mention:

1. People have had enough and are expressing their view. Well articulated or otherwise, it's their view and that's of value here, gold or free.

2. We can agree to disagree. The most persistent or loudest doesn't make for a good suggestion. We are entitled to express our view. Just because you or I may disagree with others, doesn't make them whiners. Just say, "I disagree" without flaming then state your reasons.

3. You wouldn't know who spends gold here and who doesn't. Or how much.

4. If you filter out a suggestion from a free player, you will likely lose a good suggestion.

5. Don't wish for a respect payment to complete events. You won't have any left half way through the first one and it will be very hard to come by enough after that. And you know what happens with the requirements from one event to the next.

01-22-2014, 12:34 AM
it is easy getting in game cash i was sitting on 3 billion before this event mostly from robbing ltb. getting 2 mil rp is harder.

Or you know.. work on your IPH...