PDA

View Full Version : serious android issues

Gato blanca
01-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Some of us are experiencing serious issues on android....

Lots of crashes
Wrong stat (you can only see true stats in figths or using a second account on ios)
most frustrating, could not donate uzi to the syn (even reinstalling evreything! we just saw how they become obsolete...)
They just cannot get any crate (altough my ios has the opposite: when I open crates, they sometimes remain and I can open them again)

don't say we need to re-install again.... we are becomming an expert in that.

KlitschkO
01-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Pfffiu i use galaxy S2 and outputs were also forced thinning now...before i came out my block or forced the game to 20-25 minutes once! was an ordeal for me!!:(( but since he stared 2014 i rarely block a few time per day.

Gato blanca
01-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Still no crate ever dropped, no family LTQ visisble, wrong stats, no red uzi ever dropped....

KlitschkO
01-19-2014, 10:43 AM
gato blanca depend of what level you are..if u are a lower level before 34 u don't see individual ltq...only sltq..u need minimum leevel 34 to see individual..at me is the same,,i don't see individual on my second acc.but forced close is normal for me, alot of time per day...over 10-15 today (freez and forced close :/ )

ploop
01-19-2014, 10:46 AM
i am android and it is running fine.

dbell525
01-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Not an Android issue.

Gato blanca
01-20-2014, 06:21 AM
the family LTQ is visisble, It just cannot be played. it force closes each time when tried. The thugs part works fine. Lvl has nothing to do with it. Others on lower lvl are able to do it.

But reading in this forum, it seems that there are android users that do experience a lot of the same issues: wrong stats, not seeing the objects you get,...

I can understand force closed... but here is interferes with even doing the family part of the LTQ....playing every day, and not getting one signle crate, or a red uzi.... that does not seem to be ok to me

Maybe a new phone would help.... But then I would go for an Iphone. never had any issue on iOS

The Toe
01-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Gato, check the play store, make sure your game is up to date also, i'm on version 3.9.2.3 build 126 with a dataset of 20140117_3

ladyFawkes
01-20-2014, 01:04 PM
the game version is not the problem. it's an Android problem (yes) but connected to the "type" of smartphone you're using. They are making impossible for us to play with an old smartphone (I don't think they're doing it on purpose, but in the end they are doing it..). Somehow the phone can't properly download the current data set, so you can't see new items (that's why you get wrong-very low-stats) and you can get dropping items or crates. uzi, of course, are not supported too.
In the end, I think the problem is the Android version, even if I don't think we should be forced to buy a new phone to play the game..

tushy
01-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Try this
Goto to settings -> Apps -> click on Crime city -> delete the data. Restart the game and let the update begin.

I had over 1 gig of data and it was impossible to play. After I deleted it, no more problems.

Keiff
01-20-2014, 01:34 PM
Double check you have the most current version of the android OS. I am on version 4.3. I have the note 2 and under settings - about device - there is an option to update the software. check into that to see if it helps anyone. Mine appears to be running realatively fine. No issues with SLTQ, LTQ, Case events, Uzi donations, and so on.

dbell525
01-20-2014, 02:19 PM
If plenty of people on android are not having all these problems, how can it be an android issue?

Gato blanca
01-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions, but none worked.

The people in our syn who have android issues are all using android 2.3.6. So, buying a new phone seems to be the only solution here....

KlitschkO
01-25-2014, 08:39 PM
Gree Finally managed to do something very good in this game, finally! When I woke up this morning I found an update to the game and what I see now the game runs normal ... like a normal game! before when I wanted to visit a rival take 20-30 seconds to get up in his neighborhood, lasts 2-3 seconds and my overall game moves very well! Before moving very slowly: ((now time to see if they solved the problem with blocking and forced exits the game ... during events / missions I can get the game and forced 20 times per day or lock ... I'll come back to write here if they solve this problem .. use normal android phone.

KlitschkO
01-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Players who have problems with game look in PlayStore...is a new update!

Gato blanca
01-26-2014, 07:17 AM
Yes! I noticed it too! I can suddenly see the goals, scroll down to find the players to hit in battle, collect and bank my money....

All without crashes!

Thank you gree!!!

JoshSpar
01-26-2014, 11:41 PM
There are still some very annoying issues:

First, the 'rival's profile' has been located way too far up, and the 'rob results' overlaps (or rather is placed under) the 'more free games', which makes it difficult to actually use.

Second, for some reason, starting this week, it now takes a very long time to load the rival's profile. It used to be immediate. I'd click, see the stats and decide if I want to rob. Now, it takes too long, and I can't be bothered to rob any more.

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, any solution?

CCC-syn
01-27-2014, 05:07 AM
Try this
Goto to settings -> Apps -> click on Crime city -> delete the data. Restart the game and let the update begin.

I had over 1 gig of data and it was impossible to play. After I deleted it, no more problems.
i will try this

EDIT: did not help... slow features still remain slow :(

KlitschkO
01-27-2014, 09:30 AM
JoshSpar you're right, I try to watch rival profile now takes about 10 seconds before the upgrade ... I put it immediately! but this is less important ... I finally got rid of any type of lock ... forced exit from the game! for me it was a nightmare ... at least 10 times a day I came out of the game and forced my block ... I can not believe that I was not stuck at all since I did the last upgrade! GREE THANK YOU! otherwise I have no problem myself.

PeterSthlm
01-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Lost alot of fights this battle from guys that had over 1,5milj less stats then me. Never lost on my iphone from guys that got 1milj lesser stat then me. Guess its this damn lag or something that screw things up.

KlitschkO
01-27-2014, 12:23 PM
work fine on my android now!

ohlo-00
01-27-2014, 12:47 PM
I have android but dont have these issues

bubu2000
01-27-2014, 12:57 PM
Whats that citybattle tab under bonuses for?

ILikeTheAbuse
01-27-2014, 01:20 PM
Lost alot of fights this battle from guys that had over 1,5milj less stats then me. Never lost on my iphone from guys that got 1milj lesser stat then me. Guess its this damn lag or something that screw things up.

pull out a calculator. Take your (Attack / 1.3) 5,000,000 attack? 3.85mil def is what you can hit and win against 99% of the time in war. The win/loss isn't based on stat difference, it is based on percentage difference.

GREE, Thank you for the newest Android update. It fixed a majority of the issues (at least until the next RAID... we shall see).

Gato blanca
01-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Tha saga continues.....

I Cannot see the LTQ on my android 2.6.3

Tried remove and reinstall

And yes, with lvl 143 I should see it

There Goes one day of the LTQ already.....

killerbee
01-29-2014, 01:37 AM
my galaxy s4 keeps on crashing and hanging when i want to see a rivals stats and information ?? seriously unplayable now if there will be a pvp this weekend

Hunter Bros
01-29-2014, 02:55 AM
Yeah you cannot see the player stats nor the items you would recieve mostly when I send in a ticket they saw you may have downloaded an old set of data try reinstalling and I am like what you gave me the data it wasn't me responsible for downloading newer data and ok 1,2 or maybe even 5 times its a mistake but how can this happen over and over again