PDA

View Full Version : Android broken and waiting for a reply

Rammie1884
01-16-2014, 07:42 AM
Hi guys, first post so please be gentle. My Nephew has broken his Android tablet and it is totally unusable, no power etc. I wrote a ticket to Gree over a week ago with ID, level, rough stats etc but still haven't heard anything.......anyone know if this is a usual length of time to wait and if it's possible to get transferred to a new device without the old one.
Thanks for reading

Blade of 3
01-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi guys, first post so please be gentle. My Nephew has broken his Android tablet and it is totally unusable, no power etc. I wrote a ticket to Gree over a week ago with ID, level, rough stats etc but still haven't heard anything.......anyone know if this is a usual length of time to wait and if it's possible to get transferred to a new device without the old one.
Thanks for reading
Some have said that they got a transfer finished within a day while many get it in a few days or a week. It's really hard to give an estimation because it's completely random and dependent on the number of tickets they have to go through before yours. I'd say maybe 5 days to a week and your account should be transferred. Just know that it can take longer.

Rammie1884
01-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the reply Blade.....do you know if he will have to have MW installed on new device first or do Gree just send you a Funzio ID number to enter when new device has MW installed?

Minister Timothy
01-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the reply Blade.....do you know if he will have to have MW installed on new device first or do Gree just send you a Funzio ID number to enter when new device has MW installed?
He will have to create a new game and not play it on the new device. Send the ID code for the old game, along with the ID code of the new game. Before they do the transfer they usually send you a message on gmail asking if its been fixed. Respond to that gmail and they will typically do it right then. Be sure to check for the mail. I have gone weeks before knowing I had it.

CJ54
01-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Ticket response times vary based on the volume we are receiving. If you have already been answered once and the tech has not responded in awhile, you can reply to the ticket email asking for an update. If you have not received an initial reply yet, it means we are not quite to your ticket but we are working in that direction. A week is a little long though (at the moment), you might try sending in a second ticket in this case. To speed things up slightly, send the ticket from the new device that the account needs to be transferred to (that helps us know where to put the old account, and sending the ticket from the in-game help screen is more reliable than direct email to support, which has to be sorted first).

Rammie1884
01-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Many thanks for the reply. Have put the game on new device and sent a ticket from there.