PDA

View Full Version : CJ54

OBAMASMAMA
01-15-2014, 07:18 PM
CJ, I commend you. You put up with our complaints (especially the really dumb ones) and I've seen throughout my time at the forum that nowadays you seem to start talking to more people on the forum now, so I must say.. Well done CJ.

OBAMASMAMA

Dirty Mind
01-15-2014, 07:21 PM
This from the one who put up a poll complaining about how bad the 'officers only declare' feature will be before we get to see it. I bet if I go through your old posts, most of the complaints are yours.

OBAMASMAMA
01-15-2014, 07:27 PM
This from the one who put up a poll complaining about how bad the 'officers only declare' feature will be before we get to see it. I bet if I go through your old posts, most of the complaints are yours.

I'm sorry was that poll about CJ, last time I checked he wasn't responsible for it. And by the way, I just realized this isn't constructive. Shucks

Mr llama
01-15-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm sorry was that poll about CJ, last time I checked he wasn't responsible for it. And by the way, I just realized this isn't constructive. Shucksit was a complaint and you seem to know who has to deal with those, so yes it's kind of funny you writing this post

OBAMASMAMA
01-16-2014, 03:24 AM
Refer to my signature please.