PDA

View Full Version : The Next Raid Boss

Evil Mastermind
01-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Who thinks the next raid boss will be much more difficult? I think the first one was a freebie from GREE to get players hooked on the event. I suspect the next one will not be so easy. Get your gold ready! What do you think?

Sumiala
01-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Health will be the same (I think) but they just do not hand out 100 intel folders to anyone.
So in effect the raid boss event will become much harder.

Mr. Artois
01-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Don't expect bonuses attached to the final units either

Lancerdually
01-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Don't expect bonuses attached to the final units either
:rolleyes: Who let you in? LOL

Mr. Artois
01-15-2014, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes: Who let you in? LOL

CJ I think...

Big boi
01-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Epic boss, raid boss will increase in difficulty each event simply because of the massive amounts of stats up for grabs, gree wouldn't make money if they didn't make it harder each time. Simply because it would get easier for everyone!! Praying that it won't be a massive increase from last time tho.

Thief
01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Well Considering that the Epic Boss is more Difficult as a Solo Event than the Raid boss is as a Faction Event i suspect that yes it will be at least 2x more difficult. Realistically i won't be suprised if we see the raid boss be 3-4x more difficult.

Slot
01-15-2014, 03:54 PM
Yes this last one was a bait n hook.. expect less rewards n folders costing more as well ... my guess no one will even see free folders. But will see... my guess will be greed .. n a ton of gold needed to achieve reasonable goals

Viscount Bell
01-15-2014, 04:54 PM
interesting looking at the results here

CDR Shepard
01-15-2014, 07:43 PM
First rule about fight club....

You know why it will be? The many threads and posts that said it was easy to farm good units, and how much stats jumped. Sure, there could be someone analyzing the stat increases...but really??

pb23
01-15-2014, 08:08 PM
First rule about fight club....

You know why it will be? The many threads and posts that said it was easy to farm good units, and how much stats jumped. Sure, there could be someone analyzing the stat increases...but really??

I don't know Shep... you sure it won't be because the players nearly unanimously announced how much fun they were having playing?

lemonhaze
01-15-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't know Shep... you sure it won't be because the players nearly unanimously announced how much fun they were having playing?i agree with u PB.. i think this was the one time that the whole MW forum and players was happy about a event and was fun..so i dont think it will be insane to do..have to wait and see as we all know gree contiunes to throw curve balls at us..only ones that was not happy about the event was the ones with very low IQs and thats understandable..

Systematrix
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM
I must say I haven't played the raid bosses on KA or CC or whatever else but that was some of the most fun I've had on MW (because of the tons of folders we were given). I'm guessing I'm not alone in my opinion that it was fun and that people will be willing to pay a lot of money for those folders.

VSH
01-16-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm guessing I'm not alone in my opinion that it was fun and that people will be willing to pay a lot of money for those folders.

Ha, ha... you've hit the nail on the head there Systematrix !

The new currency in town will be Intel folders. The nomads and ronin will be selling them like hotcakes! Watch this space, mark my words.

Unless of course Gree give everyone 100 again, in which case completely ignore my remarks, lol:)