PDA

View Full Version : I could really use some help naming my knights!

Reversal
01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm asking you guys on the forum for a favor and I'm prepared I might get flamed for doing so, it's just there are a whole lot of people on here, WAY more than my audience of YouTube followers.
Just now I made a I NEED YOUR HELP YouTube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIBRu41ZCg) in which I ask my subscribers and watchers for help.

You see in my video's I tend to actually name my Knights from time to time when I use them and I thought it would be funny to have some either: Original and cool name or just funny to pronounce for video purposes. I don't know but can you guys help me out? I would be really grateful!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Doc Sharp
01-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm asking you guys on the forum for a favor and I'm prepared I might get flamed for doing so
Good thing! Because here it comes!

it's just there are a whole lot of people on here, WAY more than my audience of YouTube followers.
No way. I don't believe that for a second. YouTube channels for this game are awesome. What kind of channel do you have? Is it one where you talk about fusing armor and how scientific you are about it? Those ones are my favorite. Especially since there are no known resources for fusing except for Zero07's spreadsheet and the 390 page forum topic on it.

Just now I made a I NEED YOUR HELP YouTube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIBRu41ZCg) in which I ask my subscribers and watchers for help.

You see in my video's I tend to actually name my Knights from time to time when I use them and I thought it would be funny to have some either: Original and cool name or just funny to pronounce for video purposes. I don't know but can you guys help me out? I would be really grateful!

How about naming them:
NO ONE CARES
ABOUT YOUR YOUTUBE

Then you could even switch it up to
NO ONE CARES
ABOUT YOUR KNIGHTS

Eridian
01-15-2014, 10:52 AM
You are right, there are more then 4 people here on the forum.

Reversal
01-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Good thing! Because here it comes!

No way. I don't believe that for a second. YouTube channels for this game are awesome. What kind of channel do you have? Is it one where you talk about fusing armor and how scientific you are about it? Those ones are my favorite. Especially since there are no known resources for fusing except for Zero07's spreadsheet and the 390 page forum topic on it.

How about naming them:
NO ONE CARES
ABOUT YOUR YOUTUBE

Then you could even switch it up to
NO ONE CARES
ABOUT YOUR KNIGHTS

I love you <3

Sol Invictus
01-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Earth
Water
Fire
Air
Spirit

Done

MWWM J
01-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Only if you're using abominable then name it Walter White. *Crystal blue persuasion*

knightsanddraggings
01-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Earth-Gaia
Water-Neptune
Fire-Ares
Wind-Boreas
Spirit-Hades

pimmen8
01-15-2014, 05:02 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm asking you guys on the forum for a favor and I'm prepared I might get flamed for doing so, it's just there are a whole lot of people on here, WAY more than my audience of YouTube followers.

I'm one of your subscribers so here is my idea
Earth *****
Water *****
Fire *****
air *****
Spirit *****

cafedecoy
01-15-2014, 06:18 PM
you can try, bur your videos will never be better than LBT's :O :O :O

I'm kidding. Good luck!

Nightcore
01-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Gree stands for greed done :)

Dianish
01-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone!

Help to make names for your knights? What a trollish request.

You keep advertising about your YoutubeChannel. We are all aware of that you are just trying to promote it. Nothing more.

GL with that.

Edit: What is the point of youtube anyway ? You wont get paid unless you have 5 mill views on each video. Which will never happend for KnD vidoes - Except vidoes about fake cheats but they get "Thumps Down" and wont get paid anyway.

Eunuchorn
01-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Between my 6 devices I have come up with quite a few unique knight names.

I'm pretty sure sharing any of them here would get me banned from forum. :(

sxespanky
01-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Potato, FartFanoogan, Hamburgler, NosePicker, Blacky, amd of course, who could forget - Sanchez.

Reversal
01-16-2014, 12:32 AM
Help to make names for your knights? What a trollish request.

You keep advertising about your YoutubeChannel. We are all aware of that you are just trying to promote it. Nothing more.

GL with that.

Edit: What is the point of youtube anyway ? You wont get paid unless you have 5 mill views on each video. Which will never happend for KnD vidoes - Except vidoes about fake cheats but they get "Thumps Down" and wont get paid anyway.

Didn't you say you weren't ever going to respond to my posts again? Seems you back down from your words rather fast. Or am I just that interesting? Hur hur!

Potato, FartFanoogan, Hamburgler, NosePicker, Blacky, amd of course, who could forget - Sanchez.

Hahaha, those names are hilarious I might use one or two of them, thanks sxespanky.

gqhong
01-16-2014, 12:45 AM
I got an idea

Knight 1
Knight 2
Knight 3
Knight 4

And for some creativity name the last one
Knight FIVE

:)

sxespanky
01-16-2014, 01:11 AM
my knights names - Sxespanky (me), Gaia (hit random after the name i had was named after a girl i liked =\),porkchop, spudnik, chipmonk, and rolo

Dianish
01-16-2014, 04:56 AM
Didn't you say you weren't ever going to respond to my posts again? Seems you back down from your words rather fast. Or am I just that interesting? Hur hur!

Hahaha, those names are hilarious I might use one or two of them, thanks sxespanky.

Commenting and answering is to different things.

This post is an asnwer to you. The other one was a commenting post. Not a direct answer.

Besides, it was in another thread that was being discussed. Did i say i would never reply to any of your posts again? No.

Sifu
01-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Earth - Tongue
Water - Punch
Fire - Your
Air - Fart
Spirit - Box

FrosteeSnoman
01-16-2014, 03:02 PM
Mine are

Earth: Barack Obama
Water: Edward Kenway