PDA

View Full Version : Can we have the rivals list sorted please!

Raws
01-15-2014, 03:57 AM
ok gree i understand you were rolling out a new rival list based on stats and not level, why dont we have this, and why dont we have the normal rival list?

Can we please either have one or the other for everyone instead of this stupid 2 levels up 2 levels down thing we have right now.

sister morphine
01-15-2014, 04:00 AM
You've always been able to see a bit wider the higher level you are. I've been able to see a couple of levels either side for months. It's something to do with the spread of players across the game.

Raws
01-15-2014, 04:14 AM
You've always been able to see a bit wider the higher level you are. I've been able to see a couple of levels either side for months. It's something to do with the spread of players across the game.

thats strange because one minute i could only see my level and the level below, i went back in the game(no level up) and could see 2 levels either side.

to be honest i thought it was the start of the new rival list rollout but nothing has changed in a few weeks now. my mini can also see 2 levels either side

Bobcc68
01-15-2014, 05:48 AM
My Junior was part of the original stats based expanded list trial, it appears to have reverted back to the original around your level rivals list BUT I can now see + / - 4 levels

djonny88
01-15-2014, 05:51 AM
Actually i like this one because once i found a guy 2 levels lower as me with million to rob. So just keep it this way.

cubic
01-15-2014, 06:10 AM
I would like to get the stat-based list they where trying for a few players. I find about 96% with not even a 10th of my own stats, about 3% within my range and 1% with 2x-4x my stats based on the 2 lvl up and down we have now.

bravo 6 vk
01-15-2014, 06:15 AM
They should do it based on stats or level but make it for all players. Half here, half there is not so like it :p

Raws
01-15-2014, 07:21 AM
They should do it based on stats or level but make it for all players. Half here, half there is not so like it :p

exactly right, they need to decide what they are doing either one way or the other and keep it that way

SK Alex
01-15-2014, 07:27 AM
My Junior was part of the original stats based expanded list trial, it appears to have reverted back to the original around your level rivals list BUT I can now see + / - 4 levels

Mine has also reverted back but i can now see +/- 9 levels. been this way now for about 2 weeks.

tom73
01-15-2014, 08:03 AM

It seems to be more than this to me. My main account is in the 175 range and is not leveling fast. Up until a week ago I was unable to see or be robbed by more than a level up or down. Now I am getting robbed by players as much as 6 levels up and down. Sometimes more.

tom73
01-15-2014, 08:05 AM
I have iph at least 10x that of my average rivals. Don't really care to be matched stats-wise by so many players who have been too lazy to build a hood but now can rob me... my 2 cents.