PDA

View Full Version : RANK CHANGE during WD events? Cj?

pick_sax
01-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Can you change rank during WD? To go along with the officers only?

Dirty Mind
01-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Why dont we just enjoy the fact that, after a year of wanting the offices only declare feature, we finally got it. We can work on tweaking it later

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-15-2014, 05:09 AM
Because he wants to know the answer. It's not a difficult question to answer.

A number of faction leaders want to know the answer as soon as possible before the event starts.

SGT Rud
01-15-2014, 05:18 AM
We have changed DL before, I am assuming that you can promote during war. I think its just adding members and removing members that is locked during WD. I am not 100% on this, but am about 90% sure.

GreenwichKid
01-15-2014, 05:30 AM
We lost our DL before a war a while back and couldn't promote a DL, DL reverted to the Faction Leader and we couldn't change until the end of the war, this was around August no idea if it's changed though.

Vballmadam
01-15-2014, 06:09 AM
You can change your DL between battles but not during a battle!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-15-2014, 01:18 PM
We have changed DL before, I am assuming that you can promote during war. I think its just adding members and removing members that is locked during WD. I am not 100% on this, but am about 90% sure.

Sgt Rudd,

Before the change:

The DL can be changed between battles. Confirmed

Members cannot be added or removed at any time during war. Confirmed

Officers cannot be promoted or demoted at any time during war. Confirmed

Anyone can declare. Confirmed

Post changes:

DL changes & Member adding removing remains the same we expect.

Only officers and the leader can declare.

Promotion and demotion of officers at any time during war is uncertain but believed to remain consistent with previous war.

Can anyone from Gree give a simple answer to the question posed by the OP.

A simple yes or no is all that's required.

This is not a difficult question but an important one to answer before war commences.

Dirty Mind
01-15-2014, 02:10 PM
If no answer is given, just promote people that you want to be able to declare for the war and put them back down after. Then, if you promoted a rogue player, its on you.

CJ54
01-15-2014, 02:58 PM
No, we did not make any changes to that yet. That one is a bit trickier and we wanted to get the base change out first (one thing at a time).

Web323
01-15-2014, 03:41 PM
No, we did not make any changes to that yet. That one is a bit trickier and we wanted to get the base change out first (one thing at a time).

Thanks CJ, at least we have a start

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Dirty Mind,

That's exactly what the changes are designed to stop. Rouge players. That's why the question has been asked.

We are aware promotions can be done before and after. It's during that is on point and resolves any further SUP style tactics with opponents and saves money unnecessarily invested.

CJ,

Thank you for the advice.

pick_sax
01-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Cj, thanks for the direct answer.

It is surprising how many people think they work for gree and enjoy derailing threads.