PDA

View Full Version : Gold confirmation button...

Wallaster27
01-14-2014, 06:08 PM
I know gree just implemented that only officers can declare war, which is great. I think next they should put in a gold confirmation tab. That way I don't accidently but a random crate trying to get my phone out of my pocket or buy an energy refill while saving my phone from falling. I've lost at least 1000 gold from accidental purchases. & I know others have lost more. I think everyone would like to have one of these. It's not hard to put in the game. Just a simple "are you sure you want to spend this gold?" They have the same confirmation tab when you go to delete an ally. Please implement this gree!!

Agent1200
01-14-2014, 07:34 PM
+100 to this. Why is this so hard? Please be sensible Gree, give us a gold confirmation button!

pb23
01-14-2014, 08:16 PM
+100 to this. Why is this so hard? Please be sensible Gree, give us a gold confirmation button!

It's on the way... so we've been told.

They are spending time currently tweaking rivals lists. Not sure why... I just filled out a ticket yesterday for accidental gold use. I don't recall ever being frustrated with a lot of targets to raid.

Sgt Squirrel
01-14-2014, 08:25 PM
I had two occasions today with accidental gold use for these 5+ splash screens on load up, and okay buttons being in the same spot as the purchase button...

+1 to this change

PITA4PRES
01-14-2014, 09:09 PM
My issue is that they will refund gold for most accidental purchases but not crates, and I would like to know why. I ended up wasting 250 gold purchasing three crates I did not want because I was trying to do something else. To make matters worse I don't even know what units I ended up getting because my game force closed on me. To me it is robbery because there is no way to decline the purchase. I have nobissue with them removing the units and returning my gold. They can and will do it if someone accidentally purchases a gold unit, so why not crate purchases.

Thief
01-14-2014, 09:14 PM
My issue is that they will refund gold for most accidental purchases but not crates, and I would like to know why. I ended up wasting 250 gold purchasing three crates I did not want because I was trying to do something else. To make matters worse I don't even know what units I ended up getting because my game force closed on me. To me it is robbery because there is no way to decline the purchase. I have nobissue with them removing the units and returning my gold. They can and will do it if someone accidentally purchases a gold unit, so why not crate purchases.

Because Crate and LE sets are random by nature. Someone buys one and gets a common...then decides they didn't get the rare they wanted so they say its accidental.

I'm not saying this is what happened to you but rather their reason.

Agent1200
01-14-2014, 09:17 PM
I've recently had a ticket closed twice over an accidental nation switch. I keep telling them I don't want a refund or any gold. I just want my nation switched back. Meet me in the middle. Their responses are so generic I question they're from at real person...

JCL
01-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Negative. I have spent hundreds on this game over the last year. I have contacted Greedy ONCE from ONE accidental. No refund. You just have to slow way down when you have gold. I've "lag bought" many land upgrade finishes, building upgrade finishes because I moved the map twice, but the first triggered a pop up (about 2 seconds after second touch) which somehow coincidentally the second (4-5 seconds now after I've stopped touching the iPad) verified. I hate having gold now. Their poor in game lag makes them money and is a large reason I'm 100% free player now. When I get above 150 gold, I slow waaaaayyyyyy down (moving maps, etc).

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 12:15 PM

welcome to my world. Although I wanted to click ok and close on that 300k stat unit they give from medals and poof, 90 gold gone :( dont even know what I got from it, what there is possibility to get and never got my gold back :(

hosehead48
01-17-2014, 09:41 AM
This is long overdue. Just add a confirmation button. I'm tired of wasting gold accidentally.

Maszor
01-17-2014, 09:50 AM
I agree every task in this game requires multiple steps except when spending gold is involved. Today I reset the timer with twelve seconds left. I mean really I just waited an hour, I don't think I wanted to spend 15 gold for 12 seconds.

Asto
01-17-2014, 10:16 AM
Good idea, and GREE should definitely be looking to add this sooner rather than later, but don't be surprised if it takes a few months. I'm not by any means saying it's easy to be continuously adding content or features and updating games (and there is quite a few), but why does it take over a year to add 'only officers declare war' into world domination events? Just don't be surprised if something that isn't just beneficial to the Modern War community, but also beneficial to GREE themselves due to the endless amount of tickets they receieve that say the exact same thing, takes at least 2 months to be added

mikeb1975
01-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Accidental gold purchase = more $$$ for Gree.