PDA

View Full Version : Vault Limit

tomstenson
01-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Can we get a vault limit increase? I really like the way you can bank all you want to bank in Crime City, even with a 10% fee.

I think most people donate everything over vault to their Factions, so I don't think having the limit set at $90M is leaving a lot of players out there over-vault bleeding money.

Increasing the vault limit will allow people to upgrade their buildings to higher levels, which will lead to more people raiding, and getting more money from the raids. I know some people argue that a vault limit increase will keep people from being over their vault limit, which reduces attacks, but I would much rather go to someone's base and hit a Level 10 Oil Rig, then attack them 12 times because they're over vault.

Please Gree, the game has been going for 2 years, it's time to increase the vault limit.

Rammie1884
01-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Yep, I second that proposal!

Anty
01-14-2014, 04:25 PM
have to agree, everything else has gone up or increased , vaults remain the same. makes no sense

Thief
01-14-2014, 04:32 PM
First it hasn't been two years.

The Vault started out at 10 million Max.

Last year they increased it to 90 Million (so they have already increased it once)

I personally don't like the idea of an increased Vault. Its hard enough to find money as it is and generally im a pretty nice guy and don't hit people for money...Sometimes i will raid one buildings but then leave the rest. The point is its a war game. Just because you would rather raid a lvl 10 Oil Rig doesn't mean we should have the option to either Raid or Attack.

Also plenty of people go over vault. Thats how you pay for things. Its part of the game. It makes it exciting and fun!

BIG DH
01-14-2014, 05:33 PM
Agreed Thief, the only time my vault is at or below 90mil is 5min before war when there's no limit to what an opponent can take during battle. I just donate it to the faction and then when wars over start over.

Wallaster27
01-14-2014, 05:50 PM
I completely disagree. Its hard enough to find people over vault who I can beat & I have a hard time raiding nowadays because players have gotten their money collection on schedules. If anything I'd like to see the vault decreased. Then everyone would be over vault & there would be more attacks. It'd be easier to make money. & it benefits gree too. If they decrease the vault then more players will be attack for money which will give them xp. When they level up some parts of the game become harder & need more gold to complete. But that's just my idea of seeing it.

tomstenson
01-14-2014, 06:01 PM
I understand what the people are saying who are opposed to this, but even if they double the vault limit people will still go over vault. The Romanic Cathedral was something like $110M just to build. At the very least, no building should cost more to upgrade to Level 2 than the maximum vault limit.

I don't care if the vault is $300M. People will still go over vault to get that $325M upgrade. And you can say people have their buildings timed, but as soon as you start an upgrade on a 24 hour building, that building is out of sync with the rest of your collections.

Additionally, only the people who can afford to upgrade their vaults are going to. And you're right, the limit was originally $10M, but that was also before Gree started giving out massive stat inflation units. Back then, if you employed strategy on what you upgraded and what units you purchased you could stay competitve. That is not the case now. Gree has inflated people's stats to huge levels, I just think the Vault Limit should follow the same lines.

It is a war game... but how many Military Bases have you visited where money is just lying around unprotected?

Agent1200
01-14-2014, 07:40 PM
Excellent point, tomstenson. Double the limit, we will still all be over vaulted most of the time. Everything has massively inflated.

pb23
01-14-2014, 08:15 PM
I am highly opposed to raising vault limits.

Kelly's Hero
01-14-2014, 08:49 PM
I was a vault increase proponent not too long ago until I got off my arse and started to raid my 51 stamina 4-5 times a day. Now being overvault and having somebody take $3.6M isn't as close to the problem that I thought it was. Although I won't get my ANI to level 10, I will get it to level 9 before the challenge is over, with most of it paid through raiding. It's time consuming but that's the point of the game, or any other... Participation. So I'm for keeping the status quo at 90M. IMHO.

puffypete
01-14-2014, 08:56 PM
No on raising vault limits. Either get stronger, decrease allies, or raid more often. I bet, if you were to go over vault, you might only be attacked once, possibly twice, throughout the day. And it's what makes the game more enjoyable, the ability to beat someone and take their money to become stronger.

Man up and deal with it!

Dirty Mind
01-14-2014, 08:58 PM
anyone who has played this game for awhile knows what will happen if the vault got increased to say $500M. There will be no limited time buildings for less than $750M. good luck saving for even 1 upgrade

Thief
01-14-2014, 09:29 PM
I understand what the people are saying who are opposed to this, but even if they double the vault limit people will still go over vault. The Romanic Cathedral was something like $110M just to build. At the very least, no building should cost more to upgrade to Level 2 than the maximum vault limit.

I don't care if the vault is $300M. People will still go over vault to get that $325M upgrade. And you can say people have their buildings timed, but as soon as you start an upgrade on a 24 hour building, that building is out of sync with the rest of your collections.

Additionally, only the people who can afford to upgrade their vaults are going to. And you're right, the limit was originally $10M, but that was also before Gree started giving out massive stat inflation units. Back then, if you employed strategy on what you upgraded and what units you purchased you could stay competitve. That is not the case now. Gree has inflated people's stats to huge levels, I just think the Vault Limit should follow the same lines.

It is a war game... but how many Military Bases have you visited where money is just lying around unprotected?

I respect your opinion but disagree with your assessment.

You state that if the Vault is increased to 300M and an upgrade costs 325M they will still go for it? Correct they will...but they don't need to actually go over vault to accomplish that (for more than a few seconds). If they have the ability to save up 325 Million they will go for it if the Vault is 90 million still as well.

As for Stat inflation the first 3 LE buildings were the most expensive @ 100 million (with the exception of the more recent Roman Cathedral for a 10% increase of 110M) Back during those first 3 upgrades though the vault was 10 million. And IPH didn't have bonuses and you had a good IPH if you had a 1 million IPH. It wasn't a right to have the buildings you had to work VERY hard for them. It was a great accomplishment for those of us who spent the hard time and effort developing strategies to pay for them and has been one of the more enjoyable parts of the game for me.

Finally I will resonate your final statement. Unless you have 0 troops your money isn't unprotected...your army is your protection. If an army is smaller or weaker than there is no such thing as a Vault to protect it. Vaults can be destroyed or blown up. Be thankful there is a Vault to make sure you can develop buildings to reach your long term goals.

If anything I would imagine that gree increases the max amount of money that someone can be attacked for. So instead of 3.6 Million perhaps they increase it to 1 million per attack for a max of 12 million? (I would say don't implement this for players under lvl 150 though)

Goldilucks
01-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Are you guys unaware of the policy of changes around here? You will need a group of 20mil+ stat guys to whine, cry, and threaten to quit if you want change. Otherwise, it's a waste of bandwidth. What are the babies going to do now when officers go rogue. They should have just quit!

SpikeyKit
01-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Personally I dont see any major fault with the current system.

If You could raid 1mil per hit people would be raiding 200 mil in 10 hours. The LE's price would rocket.

If the vaults increased your removing some of the fun. I like my 3.6 mil and some blocks, if theres targets in 10 hours your looking at 60 mil. All about planning how you do things

2000y2k
01-14-2014, 10:13 PM
A vault max increase is not needed. Focus on your IPH and raid daily and you won't even notice the cash lost from losing fights.

I currently have about $2 billion in cash and will be starting the level 9 upgrade of the monthly cash building tonight. My IPH is under $6 million and most of this cash came from actively raiding other players. I lose around $20 million a day from other players fighting me and that's just part of the game.

I'm not opposed to a vault increase but personally would not upgrade my vault. You realize the upgrade cost for about a $6 million increase to $90 million costed $45 million and took a week to upgrade? If you just tried to double the current vault max it would take you months and much more cash than you would lose from other players.

HGF69
01-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Keep the vault as it is. Get ur iph up and then u will worry less about getting raided and don't be afraid to go over vault.

Hooligany
01-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Actually instead of increasing vault, I suggest to raise the max attack payout to $500k instead of $300k per hit.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-14-2014, 11:36 PM
Now with a good IPH, I wonder why I ever bothered levelling up the vault in the first place. Losing 3.6 is hardly a dent at all. I wonder why players even bother when everyone has LE buildings.

To level the vault up even one more time beyond 90M would cost me far more than you could lose from attacks in a very long time.

Anyway thats my personal view.

Aks
01-15-2014, 12:21 AM
First it hasn't been two years.

The Vault started out at 10 million Max.

Last year they increased it to 90 Million (so they have already increased it once)

I personally don't like the idea of an increased Vault. Its hard enough to find money as it is and generally im a pretty nice guy and don't hit people for money...Sometimes i will raid one buildings but then leave the rest. The point is its a war game. Just because you would rather raid a lvl 10 Oil Rig doesn't mean we should have the option to either Raid or Attack

Also plenty of people go over vault. Thats how you pay for things. Its part of the game. It makes it exciting and fun!

I agree on that completely..

Dansgek
01-15-2014, 01:02 AM
Maybe you can match the vault upgrades with max $ from attacks:
90M vault = 300K each attack
180M vault = 1M each attack

Then I wonder how many players are upgrading. At least not the players with 2M+ IPH I guess

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 12:18 PM
raiding is more profitable than attacking anyway. Let the vault go higher and U have people upgrading more their money buildings ;) the more we have a possibility to raid. Simple as that.

Who dares wins
01-17-2014, 07:31 AM
I disagree with another vault increase simply because the value or in-game money will decrease and it will make raiding useless and also make it to easy for noobs and whiners to get the top tier reward units witch they Dnt deserve if they want to be tight fisted!!! Just my opinion tho

Kefa
01-17-2014, 08:36 AM
No to vault increase.

I'm surprised how many players I find who have every LE building from 2013, yet have a def stat under 1M, and half a bil cash sitting around.

Another part of this that hasn't been mentioned is that if you donate your cash to your faction, a) the faction can buy more bonuses that benefit YOU, and b) the money can't be stolen in attacks.

Personally, I enjoy taking 3.6M a day from certain people who obviously don't support their own teams, neither with donations nor with participation in events that would raise their stats. And 3.6M a day from someone with an IPH of 5M isn't even a scratch for them anyhow.

SGT Rud
01-17-2014, 09:02 AM
No - to vault increase. I will refrain from my reasoning as it has been posted in this thread several times already.

IlliniFan1
01-17-2014, 09:24 AM
This would not be a good idea. It is a war game, not a "keep all of your money" game. It is already hard enough to find money, and a vault increase would make it nearly impossible.

Greasy
01-17-2014, 09:51 AM
I still don't understand why players care so much about vault limit. I've stopped using and upgrading the vault long time ago, my limit is sitting at 78M. It simplie cost way too much to upgrade and provide no added benefit.
I now have 8m IPH and 2.5B in cash. Each player can take 3.6M from me max. it happens 1-2 a day, and that's equal to 7M. I make that up in an hour.

Luuzer
01-17-2014, 11:20 AM
No to vault increase.

I'm surprised how many players I find who have every LE building from 2013, yet have a def stat under 1M, and half a bil cash sitting around.

Another part of this that hasn't been mentioned is that if you donate your cash to your faction, a) the faction can buy more bonuses that benefit YOU, and b) the money can't be stolen in attacks.

Personally, I enjoy taking 3.6M a day from certain people who obviously don't support their own teams, neither with donations nor with participation in events that would raise their stats. And 3.6M a day from someone with an IPH of 5M isn't even a scratch for them anyhow.

cash sitting around is maybe cause someone is going for next lte upgrade run? I can donate to my faction over a billion a week, but when I go for upgrade run, I hold on to donating while its done ;) When I go on the run, I get hit...a lot. Approx 30-50+ mil a day, but I make it up by raiding others (attacking rarely gives money and those who are overvaulting are 2-10x my stats :D) and increase the sum by collecting own buildings. Thats why higher vault = higher buildings = more to raid. Big LE upgrades cost so much anyway, but letting people get the vault...i dont mind. I even stopped upgrading vault on my mini...he has 66 mil vault over 1,5 months now. Let the campers build higher buildings for us ;)

About stat...it depends on faction. Started a supermini 2,5 months ago. It just passed 1 mil stat with 51 allies :P

AlexFoo
01-17-2014, 12:53 PM
no to vault increase. ugh. this topic is way over discussed.

I Am Legend
01-17-2014, 03:42 PM
9/10 people who go over vault have 300m-2billion$ anyways. More vault = more upgrades = better raiding targets = more money for everyone.

I mean I know most of you have little to no common sense but is it really that hard to realize that 20m+ in raiding is better than 3.6m in attacking?

chuck_norris
01-17-2014, 05:31 PM
if the vault limit is raised so will the cost of upgrades...anyway you look its loose loose...people will just have to spend more money....

RedRoom
01-17-2014, 06:47 PM
if the vault limit is raised so will the cost of upgrades...anyway you look its loose loose...people will just have to spend more money....

Absolutely correct. At least leave the limited building costs reasonable for all players.

bjkain3000
01-17-2014, 09:19 PM
I am lvl 185 w/ 4.2M Defense and I have been over vault since last war for nearly 1 month and maybe that entire time I was attacked for max 6 or 7 times. As many have stated, that is nothing. I took 2 or so a day. No need at all to raise the Vault Limit. I see absolutely zero reason at this time; especially since Gree will stop the bleeding at $3.6 w/ you being too weak for battle.

Danny Clear
01-18-2014, 01:23 AM
No 10% for banking this isnt 1995 2 or 3% max!!

scheung1980
01-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Whats with all the *****ing?

I remember when the limit was 10m and the villa was 160m...

Please.....if gree released another LE that is 16x the vault limit..imagine all the complaints...

Socks
01-18-2014, 07:59 AM
No on the vault upgrade. I've rarely been more than $20 million over vault; this time around, I said screw it, and ended up upgrading my ANI to level 8. I lost exactly zero dollars while over vault by over $200 million- and now I'm kicking myself for not doing this sooner.

Luuzer
01-20-2014, 12:48 PM
9/10 people who go over vault have 300m-2billion$ anyways. More vault = more upgrades = better raiding targets = more money for everyone.

I mean I know most of you have little to no common sense but is it really that hard to realize that 20m+ in raiding is better than 3.6m in attacking?

thats what I keep telling, but noone wants to understand :(

MWVeteran
01-20-2014, 12:56 PM
I prefer keeping the $90 mil. Makes raiding more fun