PDA

View Full Version : Looking for family oriented players!

Fort Bragg Warriors
01-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Update! looking for new members to join our growing family oriented faction. Our benefits include and still purchasing are as follows below? We currently have 8 members and two of them spend gold to make things happen, so gold members are welcome too, as we are looking to go to the top. We also tend to streak to get big units. With that said we had 35 wins last war and 34 the previous war. We are shooting for 50 wins this coming war and need your help. invite code is 346665102. We also use a Groupme chat so we can shoot the shiet and plan our strategies. You will not be disappointed. Most of our players donate 20 to 30 mil a day. I understand life comes first, all I ask is participate as much as you can donate what you can and communicate with the team. So come along and let's have some fun. This faction is only two wars old and all of us have come from top factions. Hope to see you there. Absolutely nobody will come along for free units in between war and try the free ride, so keep that in mind. Thank you.

health regen -25%
infranty att + 5%
infranty def + 25%
ground def + 20%
air def + 15%
building def + 25%
building output + 10%
Sea def + 10%

Biker
01-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi, we are a team of eight as well looking to expand. We are set for this war but after looking to increase our ranks. Pm me if interested in working something out that benefits both teams.

Mirov123
01-23-2014, 06:46 AM
Spartans
NEW FACTION
Faction Name: Spartans1311
Tag: Cro
Leader: Miro
Invite Code: 695440912
Members: 8/21
Bonus:
Health Regen: +5%
Air Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +15%
Guild Member Increase: +2
Infantry defense:+15%
Ground defense:+10%

We are 2 days old. We are players who working on new project with strong and active players only! Most of us are ove million!
Come on and join us!