PDA

View Full Version : DROID PROBLEMS - Please fix

SpikeyKit
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone. Not sure if all droid players are getting the same issues but I want to take a minute to high light a few (some tickets have been sent by my faction members)

I'll start off with the maps not loading. This problem seems to come around a few times - quite frustrating.
2nd attacking and raiding players seems to be taking far too long to load. (Have this problem on ios sometimes)
3rd game keeps exiting, highly annoying if you just found a raid.
4th unable to enter game, error message "no internet connection" when the device is connected
5th vault errors when trying to protect money
And 6th and final is a boss error. Message saying "you can attack again in 12421days 20hrs"

These are the main problems that have been brought to my attention, im sure there are others out there, please be constructive. I'd like to see as many of these resolved as possible.

Thanx in advance

Dirty Mind
01-14-2014, 03:03 PM
wow, you need to work on your health regen

BIG DH
01-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Those aren't problems, they're features.

deathproof
01-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Im on droid and dont have those problems. Only vaulting money takes 2 attempts. Main problem on droid is leaderbord and upgrading and vaulting money. But we know mw is ios based so we droid players should deal with it!

Blodiea
01-14-2014, 05:22 PM
My problem is sometimes the prize splash screen is empty after beating a boss. I also checked my unit count before and after each boss. On each occurrence I do not get another unit. This doesn't happen every time but still more then once is to many.

Blade of 3
01-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Additional errors:
-Random "unkown error" that occurs for any action.
-Stat displays being off by a couple thousand.
-Event leader boards for faction displaying the first few repetitively instead of the correct number for everyone.
-Donation log for cash ends with dots not displaying the total donated.
-If you view someones page, back out and repeat their stats will incorrectly grow for no reason.
-When attacking the boss, a chance of the your last hit (before your health runs out) to display as if it is frozen at 1 health.
-Cannot sort your faction's WD participation by points or name.
-Never get splash screens for top prizes except medal event.
-Placement required for rewards for WD.

Mr Hate
01-14-2014, 06:26 PM
I have some of the same problems as the others but not as bad. The one problem I have that is a major
issue is I can't post any messages in chat or even donate anything. My key board won't pull up. Has
anyone else had this problem?

Blade of 3
01-14-2014, 06:35 PM
I have some of the same problems as the others but not as bad. The one problem I have that is a major
issue is I can't post any messages in chat or even donate anything. My key board won't pull up. Has
anyone else had this problem?
I haven't. That may just be specific to your device.

Mr Hate
01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
I thought it was my device at first but then I noticed the problem only happens on Modern War. It
started off happening randomly then got worse over time to where I'm at now. I do know what you mean though I have been surfing the forums a good part of the day and have not seen this problem
Mentioned so far. Wonder if a trip to my local service provider might help me.

Blade of 3
01-14-2014, 07:45 PM
I thought it was my device at first but then I noticed the problem only happens on Modern War. It
started off happening randomly then got worse over time to where I'm at now. I do know what you mean though I have been surfing the forums a good part of the day and have not seen this problem
Mentioned so far. Wonder if a trip to my local service provider might help me.
If it only happens on MW then it is the app. If you cannot pull up the keyboard ever such as texting then it is the device. I was just saying that the issue may be due to the model of your device since there is a variety of android devices and they have their own issues.

Gen CheeBye
01-14-2014, 07:52 PM
If it only happens on MW then it is the app. If you cannot pull up the keyboard ever such as texting then it is the device. I was just saying that the issue may be due to the model of your device since there is a variety of android devices and they have their own issues.

Fully agree. I have 2 android phones and the one with older android OS has loads of problems inclusive of invisible LE buildings, constant game crashes, can't load mission maps etc etc but the latest android phone has none of those problem.

Waiting to get new contract phone. That would solve my problems.

Farticus
01-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Gree has so many problems to fix that they are going to need to distribute a disclaimer like the side effects on all the drug commercials where the side effects last longer than the info on the drug itself.

fcfury
01-15-2014, 03:54 AM
Gree has so many problems to fix that they are going to need to distribute a disclaimer like the side effects on all the drug commercials where the side effects last longer than the info on the drug itself.

I can't even do the crate events because all the boxes I get from raiding don't even show up. Gree needs to work on the droid problems because there are so many issues.

sirdirty11
01-15-2014, 07:25 AM
I am definately experianceing the same. I just tried to open a box, and got 'Error! Cannot connect to server.. ' On bosses, it freezes, errors, then I hit again and I'm dead? Its odd.

Just started yesterday.

Duckman
01-15-2014, 07:32 AM
I have experienced all the above glitches with Android device running the current version 3.9.2. Interestingly most do not occur on the Kindle version 3.8.2 though, but cannot participate in raid boss or make purchases during 40%off gold sale. Grrr! Wish they would at least fix the Android issues as they seem like pretty simple glitches that did not exist prior to version 3.9. They have stated that they are aware and working on a fix...

SpikeyKit
01-15-2014, 07:37 AM
CJ when you have a few spare minutes could we get some feed back on this please.
Much apreciated

sirdirty11
01-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Oh nice!

Just got the 'glitch' where when attacking for boss, my guy is repeatedly shaking his gun at her. Its kind of awkward.

Then it errors on no connection. Then I hit again and I die.

hmm...

codys21
01-15-2014, 09:54 AM
I switched to Android from my iPod a month ago and haven't been able to access a majority of the maps since then. I've missed many LTQ prizes because of this and sent tickets to no avail. Please fix this GREE.

Agent Orange
01-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Yup can verify all of the problems you are mentioning on several of our test Android tablets.

The map loading problem shows up on three of four tablets and it started up after the last server push. Vaulting cash has been a two step affair for a while.

But as of this moment I cannot attack or raid anything! Game keeps telling me it is either having a server error or I am not connected to the internet!

I've come to accept that the Android app is full of bugs but if you guys are going to just abandon it then tell folks so they don't waste money on it.

codys21
01-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Any word on this CJ?

codys21
01-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Additional errors:
-Event leader boards for faction displaying the first few repetitively instead of the correct number for everyone.
-If you view someones page, back out and repeat their stats will incorrectly grow for no reason.
-When attacking the boss, a chance of the your last hit (before your health runs out) to display as if it is frozen at 1 health.

I have had every single one of these problems, too. I have a Motorola Electrify M if it matters at all.

Agent Orange
01-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Great now the Android server appears to have crashed completely!

sirdirty11
01-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Mine came back, then drops the wife, then says no connection, then works. Then rinse and repeat. Its an interesting affair trying to hide the cursing while in meetings and trying to finish bosses!

SpikeyKit
01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Just done some more checking.
Stats, total units and IPH are also showing different on ios to droid.

chuck_norris
01-15-2014, 02:56 PM
i found for the map loading problem if you start game....right before your base loads quickly tap the go to....., might take a few try's but atleast you get some maps.

Kingraider
01-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Other Related Issues:
Crete Does Not Stay In Inventory, Can't Be Donated
Cash From Attacks Does Not Stay In Bank /Vault After Log Out, Back In.
Cases From Attacking Do Not Cumulatively Add To Available Amounts
Recurring Answer To This Point - "Our Engineers Are Working On The Problem, But They Don't Have An ECD For Completion.
These Are Truly Affecting Game Play And Need To Be Fixed.

Sirius
01-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Hey Guys,

Can you make sure you have the latest app version, data set and that your devices have their latest os updates.

sledge 187
01-16-2014, 12:24 PM
My os and app is up to date, i have noticed a couple cases from missions not showing up in my total. I also have a few of the same issues listed in this thread but nothing that make the game "unplayable". After the last update it takes me a few minutes wait to load a map for the first time. When i return to the same map it loads quickly. Frustrating for sure though.
My profile stats are about 300k lower than boss damage and fight screen(closer than it has been so not complaining)
I would really like to see more than the first 4 people on the contribution lists though. That would be a big help as an officer.
Oh and on ios when you do a health refil in battle your target list stays put, on droid it resets back to the top. If you want more gold spend then fix this too.

Marcusfiahie
01-16-2014, 12:44 PM
I am having same issues but have just been dealing with as I am very frustrated with support. Below is the version I have. I also agree with sledge on the screen moving back to top. Makes hunting frustrating!

Agent Orange
01-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Hey Guys,

Can you make sure you have the latest app version, data set and that your devices have their latest os updates.

One problem with some Android Tablets is that they come pre loaded with only the Amazon App store. Gree replied to me that they no longer support the Amazon App store because they are not supporting Kindle. Problem is that some of the tablets I am using are not Kindles but Android 4.1 Trio Stealth Pro's which are sold by Walmart by the thousands. So basically you are turning your back on thousands of potential customers.

I use these cheap tablets for beta testing apps because they are going to be one of the lowest common denominators and therefore if the app works on them it will work on the higher end devices as well.

But a lot of these issues of maps not loading are also on tablets that are on the Playstore as well. In this case I think that most of the issues are with failed server pushes because the dev's can't seem to get it that many of these devices do not have a lot of internal memory and if you install more than MW you actually can't add anything else because this app hogs every available scrap of internal system memory! Actually for this reason MW will no longer load on any Bluestacks installations on OSX.

Tickets have been sent but usually not answered or get a canned answer referring to this forum, replies to the ticket bring an equally useless response. in the last boss event all of my Android devices (5) except 1 stopped working and would generate server errors whenever I tried to attack or raid a rival and also would fail to load or accept a kill on the boss. Because of this I lost at least 10 boss kills and a unit.

I would be more than happy to join your beta testing team, seems they really could use some help from Android users.....

good gawd noooo
01-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Additional errors:

yes exactly what this guys says.. getting really annoying.. gree should fix whether ios or android both pay money both should get support

Funktacular
01-16-2014, 05:24 PM
I transferred my account to a new device running the current android version and it seems to have eliminated nearly all of the force closes which is nice. I still get the errors when completing an action such as opening a crate, but you can just tap again and it will work.

Blade of 3
01-16-2014, 07:49 PM
I transferred my account to a new device running the current android version and it seems to have eliminated nearly all of the force closes which is nice. I still get the errors when completing an action such as opening a crate, but you can just tap again and it will work.
I very rarely have force closing issues. You are right that it is an issue without outdated android devices giving them a bad rep.

Luuzer
01-17-2014, 11:27 AM
droid needs fixing fast!!! It was bad before, now it really us just a nightmare!!! Land expansions, upgradings, vaulting, going to faction tab etc, everything get unknown error messages 10x. That is when U get past the must have internet connection errors to even log into the game.

Its much worse than it was 2 weeks or a year ago.

Yee
01-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Hey Guys,

Dear Sirius ,

I've been going see-sawing with your support guy....every time asking for different things after I provided what they requested in the previous mail. First asking for account ID, details , then screenshots....come on what does it take to re-install an account??? I've been locked out for more than 3 weeks, with no resolution of the issue insight.

Maybe you maybe able to offer some suggestion for me??
Guess leaving this game totally maybe the best???