PDA

View Full Version : Super High Stats in Millions?

Guru.
01-14-2014, 06:08 AM
I've been enjoying CC for quite a while now (2 years, one account). I've spent more than I'd like to admit on gold to get the best items. I've completed many events on elite. I'm level 150 now and about 550k - 600k attack and defense raw stats. I thought this was actually exceptional...until I started finding people with 1mil, 2mil, even 3million+ stats!

Now, I understand that being in a syndicate could seriously boost a players stats. Personally I sat alone in my own syndicate for awhile. I couldn't seem to find a syndicate that communicated and spend gold like myself. Well I guess that was what ruined me...because now it seems that no decent syndicate wants players with stats like mine, under the million mark...and I thought I was doing great. Kinda feel cheated really. I mean, damn..most players I meet don't even size up to my stats. I think the system has inflated the stat gain and its almost useless for some.

Does anyone else agree?

Whatever, I just want to join a good syndicate that spends gold sometimes and has fun all of the time. If anyone is recruiting for basically a 24/7 player, send me a message here or on my CC profile and I'll provide more stat info.
√ My name is Guru and my code is: 433 - 902 - 993

murf
01-14-2014, 06:13 AM
Guru, not being in an active syndicate is a killer....my 3 accounts all gained hundreds of thousands in attack/defense just from this last raid boss event. My L78 mini account now has stats of 5.3m/5.2m, and I only spend gold lightly on that account. And you see from my sig, that my stats have doubled in just the last month.

Zeman
01-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Instead of looking for a syndicate, I suggest just to start over. Lvl 150 and only a couple hundred K stats is really low end. I'm lvl 160 and over 10 mill A/D with low gold spending, but being in a good coordinated syndicate.

So in a nutshell if ya wanna spend gold ya get more stats for your money if you start over again. That is if u find a decent syndicate. They also more willing to take you in if u low lvl and spend gold. Just my 2 cents!

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 06:17 AM
Guru i'll pm you

we don't mind taking in players who've been screwed over & turning broken accounts back to reasonable

we'll lose points in next battle but as long as your active & earn them back for us, we'll help double your stats hopefully in time for the Battle but certainly within a month

Raws
01-14-2014, 06:18 AM
i was the same level 100 at 150k stats, i joined a syndicate a few months ago and now at 7 million attack at level 134, i also made a mini account which is already 1.5 million defence at level 27.

the game is steered towards syndicates without a good syndicate you stand no chance of being competetive.

my advice to you would be to start over with a fresh account and find a syndicate top 200ish willing to give you a chance, within two weeks you will be double your current stats.

its sad but thats the way it is now

murf
01-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Instead of looking for a syndicate, I suggest just to start over. Lvl 150 and only a couple hundred K stats is really low end. I'm lvl 160 and over 10 mill A/D with low gold spending, but being in a good coordinated syndicate.

So in a nutshell if ya wanna spend gold ya get more stats for your money if you start over again. That is if u find a decent syndicate. They also more willing to take you in if u low lvl and spend gold. Just my 2 cents!

10m A/D from "low" gold spending? I guess "low" means different things to different people.

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 06:19 AM
but zeman's right if you started over we could have you up to 500K in next to no time

we've got 3 rookies who are on those figures after a couple of weeks decent syndicate play!

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 06:39 AM
if it makes you feel any better, my 3 month old lvl 100 acct with 2Mil Att/Def was just attacked by a Lvl 102 with a scary high 35K Attack Strength!

WTF!!??

Gir
01-14-2014, 06:57 AM
10m A/D from "low" gold spending? I guess "low" means different things to different people.

Well disposable income will.be different for every person, but I do kinda agree with you on your point here ;P.

nazgul
01-14-2014, 07:20 AM
I had an account up to 1M atk/def (no gold spent!) within two weeks by joining a syndicate just before the last SLTQ. Between those and raid bosses, it's very easy and cheap to add millions in stats. All it takes is a halfway decent syndicate who will let you ride on their coattails while you gain stats.

As for the OP, my main is level 154 and closing in on 10M/9M, and I don't consider myself exceptional at all. There are plenty of people who can beat me around my level, and I get robbed all the time. There are few, however, close or over my IpH.

The real wake-up call is when you start a mini and find people around level 40-50 with 6-7M stats!

b-w
01-14-2014, 07:23 AM
but zeman's right if you started over we could have you up to 500K in next to no time

we've got 3 rookies who are on those figures after a couple of weeks decent syndicate play!
Zippy took me in after i got the "delete your acct bro, your useless, etc etc etc" from others..I was level 62 with 278k att/def and i had been playing 1 mth. I thought leveling up was the point of the game and i followed the goals to a t. When i joined this board then i realized that i screwed up. So zippy gave me a chance and right under 3 weeks i am 830k and climbing daily. On some good days i jumped 100k in 12 hours. I follow directions and don't mind hitting walls or whatever they ask. I spent probably 50 bucks in real money total on the game. The thing is that you need an active syndicate that is willing to help you. I'm glad i found a good one..thanks Zippy.

paparichi
01-14-2014, 07:29 AM
I started a mini acc which is about 3 months old. Already over taken my main acc now with over 8m in points. The inflation means it is very easy to gain high stats in a short time. U snooze u lose

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 07:29 AM
gonna make me Blush b-w!

Forum will think I told you what to say!

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 07:31 AM
The real wake-up call is when you start a mini and find people around level 40-50 with 6-7M stats!

Nazgul - I've seen those & higher as low as Level 20!

b-w
01-14-2014, 07:35 AM
gonna make me Blush b-w!

Forum will think I told you what to say!
i copied and pasted exactly what you told me to say! hahaha..j/k. It's true zippy.
So i really don't want to hear delete your acct anymore. It may be the marine in me but if you're willing to put in the work and get some great people to help you then i don't think any acct is beyond repair. Look how fast ya'll fixed several of our syn's members..incredible job AKP.

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 07:43 AM
i copied and pasted exactly what you told me to say! hahaha..j/k. It's true zippy.
So i really don't want to hear delete your acct anymore. It may be the marine in me but if you're willing to put in the work and get some great people to help you then i don't think any acct is beyond repair. Look how fast ya'll fixed several of our syn's members..incredible job AKP.

I've told him we can probably fix him. if he's active...
as he's a lot higher than you were, I said he might have to step out for 1st Battle Wkd and then return but, we'd look at that after SLTQ & LTQ. Balls in their court.

Guru: if you haven't done so already buy & upgrade the LTB as fast as you can! that will also give you some high stat items...

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-14-2014, 08:12 AM
SLTQ and RAID bosses can net you 2mill in one event, In a good Syndicate. 20mill and climbing (lots of gold)

Devi| Dog
01-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Hellz houndz placed 336 last fight take in so called broken accounts! We were all broken at 1 point! Now 75% are over 2mil our code is 429 630 936! All you have to do is b active and follow our lead!

Puckface McGee
01-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Hellz houndz placed 336 last fight take in so called broken accounts! We were all broken at 1 point! Now 75% are over 2mil our code is 429 630 936! All you have to do is b active and follow our lead!

Same here, placed 393. Most of our players are in the same boat with 'broken stats'. More power to you OP, it's possible to still be a contender!

jmeijer
01-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Syndicates are crucial to get reasonable stats. I am a moderate gold spender, stats are 14,5m/11,7m - and I wouldn't even have 20% of my current stats without the syndicate I'm in.

We have some gold-free players, all with stats of at least 60,000 x level. It is possible to get very good stats without paying for them, but you have to get a place in a well organized group.

crystalK
01-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Ey dude, I took a guy in just over 4 weeks ago, same situation as you. Level 165 with 600k raw stats, he now 1.3 mill raw. We can help you but I must tell you, we would not allow you to battle with us innthe coming war . P.m me for details. It is not the end of the world :)

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Ey dude, I took a guy in just over 4 weeks ago, same situation as you. Level 165 with 600k raw stats, he now 1.3 mill raw. We can help you but I must tell you, we would not allow you to battle with us innthe coming war . P.m me for details. It is not the end of the world :)

& there's the difference... we would not allow you to battle in coming war...

whereas I said in pm, we'd have to see how far you'd progressed, depending upon activity.
we've gone to war with so called broken account in last 2 battles & still moved our rankings up to Top 750.
however, you need to respond to people who actually pm you!

crystalK
01-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolutley I would not allow you to fight in the next war simply because I have another 50 players to consider.... I lead a top 400 syndicate. I'm goingnto be real with you, the account needs work, I can and will help you but not at the cost of my exsiting members , good luck :)

Raws
01-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Not been funny but in a top 400 not everyone is strong im sure he would find plenty of targets in a war

ploop
01-14-2014, 02:54 PM
in top 1500 most people are 1 million and up a/d, so......

PS pm sent

cubic
01-14-2014, 02:55 PM
I wouldnīt recommend starting over that easy as others tell you to do.

Think about it, your lvl is just mid-lvl, and can be "saved" get in to an active syndicate and from there you can build up that account faster than a new one. Why I say this is because if you finished all the elite goals you will have tons of mods that the newly started ainīt gonna get. They will boost you better and in the end make up your lvl.

There are probably many who understands this and if they see this thread they are well awared that your account can be built up in no time and become a great asset to them. A LLP with monsterstats is easy to do, but you wonīt get those mods, and if the inflation will continue, your current mods will be worth even more than a superstrong LLP, cause you will outpower it after a few months.

So do not delete ur account, check ur mods, (individual) and play with some numbers. Compare i.e. a new account with 5 mil stats without ind mods, and then throw them mods into the equation and you will see what I am talking about.

I am regretting I throwed away my old account with all the mods, it would have been atleast 1.5x stronger than my current due to the mods, but hey, you live and you learn.

ploop
01-14-2014, 02:57 PM
i had a level 123 account with 700/800 k stats that i havent played since november since i had device problems. i had SOOOO many items with modifiers and it would be better to keep it.

i have a new account with 500k stats but no mods, mods are better!

crystalK
01-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Not been funny but in a top 400 not everyone is strong im sure he would find plenty of targets in a war

Its not about his targets its about him bein found and in any case your wrong we might scout 80 perecnt of the team and you will be lucky to find a decent level player for him under 2 mill

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
all these comments are interesting but has anyone else noticed that Guru hasn't replied to his own thread in around 8 hours!?

and certainly hasn't replied to the pm I sent hours ago...

why spend so much time creating an 'in depth' thread and then not responding... bit bizarre?

crystalK
01-14-2014, 03:24 PM
all these comments are interesting but has anyone else that Guru hasn't replied to his own thread in around 8 hours!?

and certainly hasn't replied to the pm I sent hours ago...

why spend so much time creating an 'in depth' thread and then not responding... bit bizarre?

It certainly shows the communities good intentions to help :)

Raws
01-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Its not about his targets its about him bein found and in any case your wrong we might scout 80 perecnt of the team and you will be lucky to find a decent level player for him under 2 mill

We finished 58th and some of the teams we met had level 200+ under a mill so im sure it wouldn't be that hard. And if hes got targets he can hit and score ip which is the whole point of a battle, your never going to get 56-0 as a top 400 so whats it matter if he gets found? Just score as much ip as you can in every battle

The Real Bosses
01-14-2014, 03:34 PM
you found to late how this game is played... :(... did an account 1 month ago.. lvl 43 - 3M already and i dont play it...

crystalK
01-14-2014, 03:49 PM
We finished 58th and some of the teams we met had level 200+ under a mill so im sure it wouldn't be that hard. And if hes got targets he can hit and score ip which is the whole point of a battle, your never going to get 56-0 as a top 400 so whats it matter if he gets found? Just score as much ip as you can in every battle

I don't have male anatomy so I won't get into the whole lengh competition your trying to incite. It matters if your a streak team. Congrats on being 58th! :)

Guru.
01-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Wow you guys and gals are so amazing! as you can see I have been a member of this game and forum for 2 years and have basically only used it for informational purposes, like LTQ rewards and such. I don't want you to think I don't appreciate the feedback!! This is my first thread. I honestly had no clue this is the reaction I would get! All the options, information and suggestions from the community have seriously uplifted my spirits and really has brought back the enviroment and enjoyment in this game that I remember. As long as there is an informative and supportive community behind a game like this, I will continue to enjoy every second of it!

Thanks for your time everyone and please continue to add suggestions and other information you have that could help myself and others who may have fallen behind like myself.

sam0621
01-14-2014, 10:29 PM
If your interested we could use another gold buyer and no account is beyond fixing top 50 team

Tommy_K
01-15-2014, 02:10 AM

Wow, tell me your secret please, we finished 26th(few spots higher) and i've seen a 200+ with less then 5m stats in 3 battles the entire weekend. those 3 battles were unfair matchups for the other team though as those were top 150 synds at best. the weakest player we have come across was about 3,5m at level 40 orso

my mini's synd fought in top 1000 this battle and even there it was very rare to find player under 1m

with stat inflation though it is true that mods are far more important, your top item right now will be outside of top 50 in a few months(depending on gold use for ltq finishes it could be a bit longer) but the mods will keep it's value

Raws
01-15-2014, 03:46 AM
Wow, tell me your secret please, we finished 26th(few spots higher) and i've seen a 200+ with less then 5m stats in 3 battles the entire weekend. those 3 battles were unfair matchups for the other team though as those were top 150 synds at best. the weakest player we have come across was about 3,5m at level 40 orso

my mini's synd fought in top 1000 this battle and even there it was very rare to find player under 1m

with stat inflation though it is true that mods are far more important, your top item right now will be outside of top 50 in a few months(depending on gold use for ltq finishes it could be a bit longer) but the mods will keep it's value

it was right at the beggining of battle so i think it was like a top 600 team that was up near the top due to other teams hanging back,

and 26th you must be in simply/deadwaters syn, i feel for you guys you were robbed out of a top 25 spot

cubic
01-16-2014, 03:31 AM
What did you decide to do Guru.?

Zippy69
01-16-2014, 11:10 AM
he's sent me an application! ;)

our active guys averaged 1.2 mill over past 25 days; so, he should get back to respectability within next month or so...

CJ Sniper
01-16-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm kind of in the same boat... I played about a year back, just a moderate $$ investment with some lucky gear drops, and I used that to steamroll pretty much everybody up until I got bored and quit at level 95 with about 95% of battles won. I decided to come back last week after getting hooked on Beyond the Dead, and everybody... and I mean everybody in Crime City... in my PK list has around 1-3 million attack points.

I'm kind of shocked at how inflated the attack/defense stats have gotten in only a year. I am not sure how the game can sustain this kind of pace, is everybody's attack scores going to be measured in the billions within the next year?