PDA

View Full Version : Account Lost! !!!!!!

Skysohigh
01-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Hello Everyone's!

My problem: Android device crashed>>> no choice but to restore back to factory setting>>> MW account lost of course>>> > Report had send to Gree support, reply from Gree saying just wait.

So did anyone know what's the chances of getting back the lost account and how does it work?

Thanks

opboy
01-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi Sky,
if you have read some of the posting here, some got back their acc quite fast within a few days after support restore their profiles.

good gawd noooo
01-13-2014, 10:49 PM
They need some info like your old friend invite code most recent stats and money in bank the new account invite code(yes start a new game just so you get new code). Any recent receipts for gold purchases on lost id. Send all that to gree and you should get it back quick.. I personally got mine back within 24 around xmas this last year

Skysohigh
01-14-2014, 12:07 AM
They need some info like your old friend invite code most recent stats and money in bank the new account invite code(yes start a new game just so you get new code). Any recent receipts for gold purchases on lost id. Send all that to gree and you should get it back quick.. I personally got mine back within 24 around xmas this last year

Great! Thank so much for the information :)