PDA

View Full Version : if the RB after this experiences lag,

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
01-13-2014, 06:52 PM
if gree dosnt fix this android server till the next raid boss, im not going to open the cc app till the event is over, not going to worry bout this crap.its their loss, if they dont wanto spend a couple extra $ on programers to re-write the scripts why should i pay to use a broken game, if all u addicted freaks do the same i do, ill bet thell hire bill gates to fix it in one day

Luv4UR Mom
01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
if gree dosnt fix this android server till the next raid boss, im not going to open the cc app till the event is over, not going to worry bout this crap.its their loss, if they dont wanto spend a couple extra $ on programers to re-write the scripts why should i pay to use a broken game, if all u addicted freaks do the same i do, ill bet thell hire bill gates to fix it in one day

Preach on brother! Best of luck to you on your Gree/Crime City revolution...... I'm sure you'll be successful!

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM
i understand thst no one in cc forum is powerfull enough to start a protest (which is a shame), just want the mods to read it

djonny88
01-14-2014, 01:22 AM
too bad that nobody can do anything about this, we really need more mods reading our topics.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
01-14-2014, 02:39 AM
i understand thst no one in cc forum is powerfull enough to start a protest (which is a shame), just want the mods to read it

this would be the only way to really shove it back at gree, but as long as they keep getting daily revenue they arent going to give two seconds to fix problems.
a game wide freeze on spending would never happen because people will see it as an opportunity to catch/get ahead of their rivals

MS13-TURKISHTIGER
01-14-2014, 03:05 AM
we need some1 to hack the main base and shut it down , so they can work on their own game to resolve the issue hahah
as far as theirs income flowing nothing is going to be put on hold for maintanance work