PDA

View Full Version : Tests

knightsanddraggings
01-13-2014, 05:08 PM
For the past couple days, on my tablet account, I have been testing something.

My account is less than level 5, but it can still do friend battes. I noticed one days that you still got arena points, but they went to a pink square. I have battled Radaghast everyday, and finally got to the square. First time I got there, it crashed my game, and allowed me to rebattle him. The second time, it crashed it and reset it back almost 8 hrs., ignoring the save to server. That was a little bit odd. Also, I was unable to fight him again.

Also, I am trying to be the first person to have a lvl 1 account with a maxed castle.

If you have any unexpected results of something random like this, please post them here.

Derp
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Haven't noticed. I have a lvl 6 account for pvp since you fight your own levels. Never did friends list though. I'll mess with it tonight.

pimmen8
01-13-2014, 11:12 PM
For the past couple days, on my tablet account, I have been testing something.

My account is less than level 5, but it can still do friend battes. I noticed one days that you still got arena points, but they went to a pink square. I have battled Radaghast everyday, and finally got to the square. First time I got there, it crashed my game, and allowed me to rebattle him. The second time, it crashed it and reset it back almost 8 hrs., ignoring the save to server. That was a little bit odd. Also, I was unable to fight him again.

Also, I am trying to be the first person to have a lvl 1 account with a maxed castle.

If you have any unexpected results of something random like this, please post them here.

goodluck on the lvl 1

knightsanddraggings
01-14-2014, 04:10 AM
goodluck on the lvl 1
Already bought my 1 mil expansion :-) It doesnt take long when there id nothing to spend your money on.

pimmen8
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Already bought my 1 mil expansion :-) It doesnt take long when there id nothing to spend your money on.

so ur just gonna lvl it when you have all expansions

knightsanddraggings
01-14-2014, 02:48 PM
so ur just gonna lvl it when you have all expansions
I never will, I make and transfer gold accounts. This one will be for someone important, so I will not do anything on it.

sxespanky
01-14-2014, 05:59 PM
now u need to get good friends, get epic boss armors, and dominate level 1 arena

Bshappell
01-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Mearly impossible to get boss armors at lvl 1 even with friends with maxed armors, stats are drastically decreased. Unless you glitch tsk tsk

pimmen8
01-14-2014, 10:14 PM
you cant fight the epic boss on lvl 1

Doc Sharp
01-15-2014, 07:48 AM
I've got a level 11 with a maxed castle... kind of need 11 to do anything with the gold.

Derp
01-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Mine is lvl 8 and I use gold to max armors I get from pvp and combine them ect. I haven't lost yet. Pretty fun distraction from my main.

sxespanky
01-17-2014, 04:44 AM
i really want another device so i can try this out. as much as i think they need this fight your own level arena patched, i do wanna take it for a test drive

The Hurricane
01-17-2014, 10:04 PM
What? I already got a lvl 1 with all expansions, I completed it in December. .-. You're late, bruh.