PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to No Wankers for helping us finish the Raid Boss event!

jmeijer
01-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Thank you guys for helping us finish again! You're a wonderful team and I hope that you can help us finish next time as well. Most of the credit goes to CK-Fudge, thanks for doing a lot of damage for us bro!

dragon001
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
On behalf of the team, you are very welcome!
and of course anytime.

djonny88
01-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Never heard of those guys but happy they helped u out

jmeijer
01-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Never heard of those guys but happy they helped u outThey are a solid top 50 crew! A lot of big players in there. This was just to show them that we appreciated their help. :)

Ally62188
01-13-2014, 05:24 PM
They are so awesome!!! I wish I could join them, because I hear No Wankers is epic

LisaM
01-13-2014, 07:36 PM
My stats rose from 200k (thereabouts) to over 5mil in 2 months with No Wankers. They are truly an outstanding syndicate, with well-organized leadership and a fun, family feel. :)

tafossi007
01-13-2014, 08:08 PM
Apologies for using your thread. However, I am unable to start my own. It's great to hear the comradery out there. Would anyone be interested in helping out an alliance? We are at 8/15 on goal 26. 15 more level 100s.

Sarah MTH
01-13-2014, 08:24 PM
On behalf of the team, you are very welcome!
and of course anytime.

No Wankers, my syndicate would love some help finishing the raid boss if your interested in picking up some more toys. We are currently at 4/7 lvl25 elite. But we will not be able to finish the 100's coming up. Please reply if interested.

The jP
02-18-2014, 05:37 PM
An extremely HUGE thank you from Viper Viper to No Wankers for buying some uzi's from us, and to Ally for helping with the smooth transaction!!! It was great to deal with such a pleasant syndicate and group of people, and to know that a top 50 syndicate is willing and eager to help a top 500 syndicate like us.

mulabenzy
02-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Stupid ass necro

dragon001
02-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Was strange to see this old post pop up. JM has left the game since gree got rid of the incentive to have a decent IPH with this lame new so called rival matching(give away to newbies). He was one of the best at IPH and helping others as well. He is missed.

Manny4851
02-25-2014, 02:55 PM
An extremely HUGE thank you from Viper Viper to No Wankers for buying some uzi's from us, and to Ally for helping with the smooth transaction!!! It was great to deal with such a pleasant syndicate and group of people, and to know that a top 50 syndicate is willing and eager to help a top 500 syndicate like us.

Pls help us our we r stuck on the lvl100 boss

Redbone
02-25-2014, 04:45 PM
Come help the inglorious bastards finish the raid boss 979455437

bravo 6 vk
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Was strange to see this old post pop up. JM has left the game since gree got rid of the incentive to have a decent IPH with this lame new so called rival matching(give away to newbies). He was one of the best at IPH and helping others as well. He is missed.
Oh, thats sad! I miss him!

TOUGH BIG BANG
02-25-2014, 05:45 PM
bump here. bump here again

Captain Torgue
02-25-2014, 09:49 PM
I find their syndicate name to be extremely offensive and therefore will submit a ticket to Gree to have their name changed immediately.

bravo 6 vk
02-26-2014, 04:18 AM
I find their syndicate name to be extremely offensive and therefore will submit a ticket to Gree to have their name changed immediately.
Its definitely better than silent assassins. Just sayin' ;)

EDIT: No offense!

Bandit_
02-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Its definitely better than silent assassins. Just sayin' ;)

I doubt PAC will be receiving any help from SAS in future syndicate events

bravo 6 vk
02-26-2014, 08:08 AM
I doubt PAC will be receiving any help from SAS in future syndicate events
No probs. Its top 750, doesn't matter much :)

Timala
02-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Why ‘No Wankesr?’

‘No Wankers’ is a the name of a policy of the Sydney Swans AFL football team. It refers to a team culture without superstars. "No pretentious wankers here". In modern sport that’s hard to achieve, but the idea is that the whole team has value, the team is valued, and no one player is expected to be the whole answer. When a rival team targets an outstanding individual, he simply draws the opponents away from the play, and the team is then confident to kick to a lesser known, who in turn is confident to kick a goal themselves. They play as a team, and have consistently proven that a champion team will beat a team of champions any day. They have a very high work rate, and they are all willing to step up and take the lead to pull off the impossible.

A number of times over the past 10 years they have been tipped to be the wooden spooners, including last season when they ultimately won the flag, defeating every team in the competition in the process, winning their second premiership and third grand final in 7 years.

Over the past 10 years the Swans have only missed the finals once, and their solution was to sack (let go) a player that had become a superstar in his own eyes, as well as in the eyes of his team mates. Without their star player, the team immediately returned to finals form.*

The swans have seldom had much to live up to as they have almost always been underrated, and it has shown in the way they play. When they play like they have nothing to lose, they consistently defeat top ranked teams. It is only when they get precious that they lose.

"No Wankers" isn’t a team of champions, but it is a champion team. We expect a high work rate. We expect everyone to contribute, and we believe those contributions will make us great. This is only a game, but its great game, and this is a great team! We are here for each other, and we are here for the team.*