PDA

View Full Version : big up to sas2 for giving us a hand finishing the boss event

Donnie Sparko
01-13-2014, 03:24 PM
You make a pact with those guys it sticks, muchos gracias to scott r and the rest of the sas peeps.

Guisseppe17
01-13-2014, 03:26 PM
You make a pact with those guys it sticks, muchos gracias to scott r and the rest of the sas peeps.
Mmm, those SAS guys telling people to post threads about how awesome they are again?

djonny88
01-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Mmm, those SAS guys telling people to post threads about how awesome they are again?
Looks like it but why not?

Donnie Sparko
01-13-2014, 03:29 PM
Haha!! Not at all. Are you insinuating i'm beyond individual thoughts? I give credit where credit is due

PedroPimples
01-13-2014, 03:41 PM
I'll insinuate it because I've seen first hand SAS offering favours as long as a thread is started to give them praise.

On this subject big shout out to the BREWSKIS, Billionaire and his mates for coming and helping me out.
They did it without asking anything of us in return. Top players.

Donnie Sparko
01-13-2014, 03:51 PM
I'll insinuate it because I've seen first hand SAS offering favours as long as a thread is started to give them praise.

On this subject big shout out to the BREWSKIS, Billionaire and his mates for coming and helping me out.
I'm glad someone restored your fragile faith in humanity. Damn those damn internet people for hurting you so badly. Dry your eyes....shhhhh

PedroPimples
01-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Dry eyes are uncomfortable.
Statement makes absolutely no sense

Limerick
01-13-2014, 04:28 PM

You are quite welcome!!

-- Scott, Silent Assassins 2

KING Mr932
01-13-2014, 04:38 PM

I'm not in sas2, althoug I was there on behalf of the sas family. We thank you for having us good luck during battle weekend.

KING Mr932
01-13-2014, 04:53 PM

Pedrozitpopper you always seem really butt hurt when it comes to sas! Did your mother not hug you enough and tell you she love as a child? Can it be that you didn't get the attention you seeked growing up that now you look for it in a tap game Internet forum? Again congrats sas on helping others complete this event w/o burning through all they're Uzis.👏👏

KING Mr932
01-13-2014, 05:30 PM
As opposed to your mother, who evidently didn't teach you grammar.

Check out all the English professors we have on the forum.

CJ54
01-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Check out all the English professors we have on the forum.

Best to not pay that chap any attention.

KING Mr932
01-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Sure thing cj 👍

Luv4UR Mom
01-13-2014, 06:59 PM
I would just like to send a big thank you to myself.... It was a couple months ago, that I stopped buying gold, and competing in all the ridiculous events, stacked upon events. I've now found myself with a massive amount of free time on my hands, not to mention that I practically have a mortgage payment worth of disposable income now, every month!

Not too awfully long ago, I found this thing called "outside". It's this place you can go, and interact with other live human beings! I know.... It's hard to believe, but there are actually girls out in this world.... Girls!!!!! - In complete defiance of rule #30! Check it out!

Donnie Sparko
01-14-2014, 04:32 AM
I would just like to send a big thank you to myself.... It was a couple months ago, that I stopped buying gold, and competing in all the ridiculous events, stacked upon events. I've now found myself with a massive amount of free time on my hands, not to mention that I practically have a mortgage payment worth of disposable income now, every month!

Not too awfully long ago, I found this thing called "outside". It's this place you can go, and interact with other live human beings! I know.... It's hard to believe, but there are actually girls out in this world.... Girls!!!!! - In complete defiance of rule #30! Check it out!

LIES! LIES! HERETIC! BURN THE HERETIC! Those people outside just want us to stop playing cc. I know. I've seen it in their eyes.

PedroPimples
01-14-2014, 05:42 AM
Pedrozitpopper you always seem really butt hurt when it comes to sas! Did your mother not hug you enough and tell you she love as a child? Can it be that you didn't get the attention you seeked growing up that now you look for it in a tap game Internet forum? Again congrats sas on helping others complete this event w/o burning through all they're Uzis.👏👏

I have no butthurt or unhappiness.
Hence why I congratulated people who did it just to help, rather than those who are doing it purely to get attention.

I look for no attention and care not wether anyone replys or read my messages. I tell the truth as it is and is seen. Sadly society nowadays is based around always looking for something to blame, so don't like honest truths being told.
SAS offered to help my syn before. As long as we started another one of these threads, saying exactly what we was told, cluttering up the forum. We refused because we have our own minds and do what we think is right rather than what SAS decide is right.

AADRO
01-14-2014, 05:42 AM
Definitely big up to SAS great guys. Scott, Al, Tug, and the rest. Had a good time hanging with you all. Too much hate going around here it's always go to point out the good in this cc community because there is plenty of it. After all it's the community and friendships made that keep this game going.