PDA

View Full Version : The Demented Is looking to join forces with another small guild

Dyjon54
01-13-2014, 02:26 PM
We have about 15 active people. Looking for maybe a smaller guild with 10-15 active people to join forces and try for top 25-50. We can discuss ranking and such once we have joined forces. If interested please read info bvelow and contact us thanks. We are willing to join you if your guild is higher / elements and higher. The majority are 100+ or working and have EB plus or epic armors.

*RANKINGS*

RANK 330 WAR OF KINGS
RANK 63 WINTER BLITZ
RANK 273 WINTER WAR ( No gems used)
RANK 67 FUSION FIGHTER BLITZ

Hello Everyone! We are THE DEMENTED. We're a LEVEL 38 guild filled with veteran players who wanted a new challenge. We wanted to rebuild from the ground up. Join us on our quest to the top!

To us, what makes the game fun is WHO WE PLAY with.

We're a F2P guild with NO pressure to buy gems, though many of us do out of CHOICE

Elemental boosts
Fire Boost 7%
Wind Boost 6%
Spirit Boost 6%
Water Boost 6%
Earth Boost 6%

We are looking for players who are ACTIVE, LVL 60+, TEAM WORK ORIENTED PLAYERS

We REQUIRE LINE.
We use LINE to communicate with everyone for wars so that everyone fights TOGETHER.

TO APPLY, CONTACT:
GM (LINE ID: adrian0507)
Sentinel (LINE ID:winddancer2301)
HC (LINE ID: Sub dj)

mayopacket
01-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey im apart of the guild fluffy and we are looking for a bunch of new member. We placed 23 in last blitz and 45 in last war. we all use line messanger and are android platform users. If you interested yall may be able to merge with us if your interested. We are a F2P guild as well but a lot of us use gems. My line id is mayopacket if ur interested send me a message

Dyjon54
01-13-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey im apart of the guild fluffy and we are looking for a bunch of new member. We placed 23 in last blitz and 45 in last war. we all use line messanger and are android platform users. If you interested yall may be able to merge with us if your interested. We are a F2P guild as well but a lot of us use gems. My line id is mayopacket if ur interested send me a message

Tried to message you. Your Id is not coming up on line. You can try to message me line: Sub dj

you can also email me at Dyjon54@gmail.com

Dyjon54
01-13-2014, 05:42 PM
ok found you. Wating for your reply