PDA

View Full Version : Lanibold's Crypt Crashes Game

Zenobia
01-13-2014, 02:06 PM
I would like to start the LTQ. However, every time I try to go to Lanibold's Crypt, the game crashes. I have never had something like this happen before. Is it happening to anyone else?

If something like this happened to you in the past, any advice how to get to the map you need to? Thanks.

The red Baron
01-13-2014, 03:30 PM
You can start both beginner and normal quest, cannot remember if this are the same maps. Actual i am in the Murkey Wallows with the normal quest 8/15. Beginner finished.
If this are two maps you win time for the ticket.

the_bob
01-14-2014, 04:51 AM
I've been stuck on 10/15 because Highland Pass crashes my game. I've tried for the last 12 hours to get there. I can get to any other map, but not that one. I've uninstalled the app, I've tried using older versions of the game that are less crashy but the quest doesn't show up on those older versions, so even though I can get to Highland Pass with them, I can't actually do anything because there are no quest mobs.

This is what you get when you hire the homeless guys sleeping behind your building to code your game.

Capitalsfanatic
01-14-2014, 06:46 AM
MiY game crashes at ILTQ 7/20 Heroic, Temple of Abaad. Well, more like it freezes, requiring a restart.

the_bob
01-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Where's that dev who's signature says "I have to fix everything around here" LOL, don't flatter yourself, champ.

Karatefrog
01-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Mine crashes on map changes constantly! It appears as though they have given up on attempting to consider those that are not running iOS 7 when developing updates.

the_bob
01-14-2014, 11:05 AM
It appears as though they have given up on attempting to consider those that are not running iOS 7 when developing updates.

Hate to break it to you, but they stopped caring a long time ago.

the_bob
01-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Unsanctified Marsh is also doing it. I discovered that it isn't the map that's doing it, it's the enemies that are there for the LTQ. Here's how:

I figured out the only way to get to the map without crashing was to do this convoluted series of very specific steps.

1) Delete the app
2) Reboot my device
3) Reinstall the app
4) Start the app
5) Go to the map via the quest dialog (No quest mobs here because LTQ data hasn't been loaded yet)
6) Close the app
7) Force quit the app (double tap home button, etc)
8) Restart the app (this loads the LTQ data)
9) Go to the map via the quest dialog

Doing this I could go to the specific maps as many times as I wanted before quest data had been loaded and never once was there a crash. When I reloaded the app and the LTQ data was loaded I could go to the affected maps EXACTLY ONE TIME. Once I left the map (or if my device went to sleep) I would have to start the process over from step 1 because it would immediately start crashing again.

And you think I would spend money on this? HAH. Fix your **** and I'll consider spending again.

**going on 3 months gem free**

Tigertiger55
01-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Where's that dev who's signature says "I have to fix everything around here" LOL, don't flatter yourself, champ.
Lol. He thinks his sig says "I have to do all the fixing". It really says "everything needs fixing"

the_bob
01-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Too little too late, I accidentally discovered a way to access the broken maps. If I go to the Vault of Set first, I can then travel directly to any of the broken maps without incident. Why the Vault of Set? I have no ****ing idea. Other maps might work in this manner, I haven't tried them all, but only that one has worked so far.

Another classic Gree cockup.