PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a quartermaters rank to help buy walls and can officer and buy them too

whitepath23
01-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Well after a much needed vacation it is glad to be back.

Can we please have quartermaster rank that can buy walls? This would kind be step between regular member and officer status.

Can all ranked members buy wall quartmasters, officers,dl, a leader?

Can it be made easier to buy walls?

Evil Mastermind
01-13-2014, 01:36 PM
To add to your request, a simpler solution would allow players the ability to purchase a specific wall ...L10, L15, etc without having to go though the tedious, waste of time upgrading a wall to a specific level (assuming enough cash and bricks were on hand in the faction bank to do so).

D-PHU
01-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Not sure about the quartermaster suggestion but I would like to see officers have the ability to build. I get sick and tired of tapping to upgrade those things. The ability to purchase an x level wall with one click would be extremely helpful also.

whitepath23
01-13-2014, 03:38 PM
I just thought the quartermaster rank...might be a quick fix...but I along with everyone would love one stop shopping instead of having to stop at all 14 walls before you get 15

Socks
01-13-2014, 07:22 PM
There absolutely must be a rank above officer to do this. Quartermaster is a perfect idea.

Admiral Thrawn
01-14-2014, 05:06 AM
I second that notion. It would great with a role between officers and leader that have expanded rights

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 11:33 AM
there should be different ranks/rights for officers. Leader should be able to just tick what rights officers have (build walls, accept members etc). And just for backup plan there should be one rank as leaders right hand. He can do all except boot leader.

Web323
01-16-2014, 11:39 AM
They should just change the way you buy walls. One click and boom: level 15 wall

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-16-2014, 12:51 PM
The one click purchase at the required level would be a big time saver.

I don't see what advantage there is in having someone other than the leader purchase them.

Can they not purchase walls (if used) over the course of the non-war period in sufficient numbers. Or if nothing else purchase sufficient walls to ensure there are enough to cover the time when the leader is unavailable during war.

D-PHU
01-16-2014, 03:01 PM
The one click purchase at the required level would be a big time saver.

I don't see what advantage there is in having someone other than the leader purchase them.

Can they not purchase walls (if used) over the course of the non-war period in sufficient numbers. Or if nothing else purchase sufficient walls to ensure there are enough to cover the time when the leader is unavailable during war.

My faction has many times decided to go with lower level walls then upgrade to a higher level when trying to protect a streak. This conserves concrete and cash. I'm sure this isn't an issue for higher ranked teams but for us lower tiers I believe it's a great way to run walls during war. I personally can't be available after every single war to upgrade. Giving officers the ability to build takes one less job off of us leaders.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-16-2014, 09:15 PM
You would need to upgrade every wall D-PHU. if you upgrade just one for the next war, you may well have a small wall. We don't get the option of selecting which wall to use yet.

Great strategy D-PHU. But not certain you are getting a wall of the size you think for a specific battle.

On a side note, walls over the last two wars did nothing to reduce opponents points.

Adm.J
01-17-2014, 01:59 AM
You would need to upgrade every wall D-PHU. if you upgrade just one for the next war, you may well have a small wall. We don't get the option of selecting which wall to use yet.Great strategy D-PHU. But not certain you are getting a wall of the size you think for a specific battle.On a side note, walls over the last two wars did nothing to reduce opponents points.Unless they only build one wall at a time before each fight.

D-PHU
01-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Ysae, It automatically uses the highest level wall you have available for the next war. So, say you want to run a minimum of level 8's, then you purchase a bunch of those. When it becomes streak protection time, you upgrade one of those 8's higher. The next battle will automatically use the higher level wall. During the last war we didn't use any walls and have been stockpiling concrete. I've enjoyed the break from building those things!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-17-2014, 03:04 AM
Ysae, It automatically uses the highest level wall you have available for the next war. So, say you want to run a minimum of level 8's, then you purchase a bunch of those. When it becomes streak protection time, you upgrade one of those 8's higher. The next battle will automatically use the higher level wall. During the last war we didn't use any walls and have been stockpiling concrete. I've enjoyed the break from building those things!

Well there you have it. A great little strategy!

I don't build walls either but for those that do, you have made their day.