PDA

View Full Version : SAS Hit Squad

Touch Down
01-13-2014, 11:46 AM
I know a lot of big teams help out the smaller ones and it really is an amazing social part of the game around how the community can come together and form these ties. I have said it before the best thing about this game is the people who play it and make it enjoyable. Gree need to look after us as it's the community that is the glue.

Myself and the Southern Rebels had the pleasure of SAS coming to help us with the raid boss's. These guys really are a great bunch of friendly people. It was awesome to see them rip through the 100s and help us get to our goal.

Before people say that the "big guns" only do it for themselves to farm weapons, this is might be a small part of the reason but please understand a lot of teams would struggle without the help of teams such as SAS.
I also believe that most of the teams to it to generally help out others. Seeing how the SAS members treated my team I know this is the case for SAS.

Once again guys I cannot thank you enough!

b-w
01-13-2014, 12:03 PM
Well..The Southern Rebels are straight killers! They came help us (AKP) and we totally appreciate ya'll. Can't thank ya'll enough. As an LSU fan this is the hardest thing i've ever typed..ha. Thanks to Southern Rebels. Stand up group.

Meangrn
01-13-2014, 12:22 PM
If they can help us, PLEASE give me a shout. On lvl 26 now with plenty of uzi to finish. We just won't be able to finish at the rate we are taking them down. As a TN Volunteer, asking for help from Tide fan, is tough to do.

djonny88
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM
nice could sas also help us?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
01-13-2014, 12:27 PM
I know a lot of big teams help out the smaller ones and it really is an amazing social part of the game around how the community can come together and form these ties. I have said it before the best thing about this game is the people who play it and make it enjoyable. Gree need to look after us as it's the community that is the glue.

Myself and the Southern Rebels had the pleasure of SAS coming to help us with the raid boss's. These guys really are a great bunch of friendly people. It was awesome to see them rip through the 100s and help us get to our goal.

Before people say that the "big guns" only do it for themselves to farm weapons, this is might be a small part of the reason but please understand a lot of teams would struggle without the help of teams such as SAS.
I also believe that most of the teams to it to generally help out others. Seeing how the SAS members treated my team I know this is the case for SAS.

Once again guys I cannot thank you enough!

Lights Out are doing the same
I also do this so GREEdy loses money
Its the only way to get back at them for all the lack
of support that we recieve on a daily basis

djonny88
01-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Would some guys like to help us on last two?

reticlover
01-13-2014, 12:33 PM
SAS is a great team, they helped us in sas6 finish in teh 2nd raid boss, this raid boss we went to SAS1 and donated uzis for them to finish and farm weapons, they in return came to 6 and donated about 27 billion, put us 2 steps closer to maxing our bonuses, only 4 to go. thank you sas for the help and welcome for helping you,

djonny88
01-13-2014, 03:26 PM
SAS is a great team, they helped us in sas6 finish in teh 2nd raid boss, this raid boss we went to SAS1 and donated uzis for them to finish and farm weapons, they in return came to 6 and donated about 27 billion, put us 2 steps closer to maxing our bonuses, only 4 to go. thank you sas for the help and welcome for helping you,
Would like this to happen to us aswell

fdsdg
01-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Adding my thanks to SAS as well. Great group of people

Keapa
01-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Wow, SAS helping SAS.

Look on it as payback for the wins you gave to SAS 1 in battle

KING Mr932
01-13-2014, 05:16 PM
]forgetaboutit;1154125']Lights Out are doing the same
I also do this so GREEdy loses money
Its the only way to get back at them for all the lack
of support that we recieve on a daily basis

Hey Einstein!! Why would you go and post this bs? If your doing it to get back at Gree why voice it on here? I'm sure they will come up with away to stop us from helping others. Everyone give this moron a round of applause (sarcasm). Better yet lets give him a standing ovation. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! (more sarcasm). 👍👏

Flapjacks
01-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Wow, SAS helping SAS.

Look on it as payback for the wins you gave to SAS 1 in battle

And the rat in the cage goes
round & round
round & round
round & round

tafossi007
01-13-2014, 07:50 PM
We are through 7/15 100s unable to move forward. Any level 100 demolishers out there that could help out? 15 more in 20 hours...

Guisseppe17
01-13-2014, 07:54 PM
And the rat in the cage goes
round & round
round & round
round & round
Well played sir, well played....