PDA

View Full Version : Love It. love It. love It...

Vegaman
01-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Before this round of Beat the Boss i was so worried that i'd get to Boss level 45 with my super mini without a second hit. But... Thank you Thank you Thank you GREE.... You saved my day. 3 hits to beat a lvl 20. Fantastic!!!

.... and the "icing on the cake", as we Patagonians like to say, is my old creaking lvl 270 account is needing 11 hits..to do the same. Whoo Hoo... love It, love It, love It...

You've made a gold spending, compulsive finger tapping addict very very happy. God Bless you all....

Kefa
01-13-2014, 11:29 AM
You "super" mini took 3 days to get to boss Lv20? My Lv49 "not-so-super" mini finished boss 71 early this morning before we polished off day 3 faction reward. It took 5 cash hits, still gold-free.

My Lv12 mini who had no stats before this boss & started on day 2 finished Boss 57 this morn with 5 cash hits.

Tier 1 is definitely stronger than in the past, but one person's "super" may be another person's "mediocre". It sure would be nice if the boss health was based on something more realistic, though, that's for sure.

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 12:00 PM
You "super" mini took 3 days to get to boss Lv20? My Lv49 "not-so-super" mini finished boss 71 early this morning before we polished off day 3 faction reward. It took 5 cash hits, still gold-free.

My Lv12 mini who had no stats before this boss & started on day 2 finished Boss 57 this morn with 5 cash hits.

Tier 1 is definitely stronger than in the past, but one person's "super" may be another person's "mediocre". It sure would be nice if the boss health was based on something more realistic, though, that's for sure.

some people are in factions where there are other persons too. They have set limits how much everyone can do per day. I would be lvl 80+ too with my mini if I wouldnt be in a faction where hits are needed to achieve goals

Socks
01-13-2014, 07:18 PM
I don't buy the chest beating at all.

REDЯUM
01-13-2014, 08:05 PM
We need a like button on these forums! I agree!!

Viscount Bell
01-14-2014, 07:19 AM
level 103 and still struggling with boss lvl 17

SpikeyKit
01-14-2014, 07:25 AM
We need a like button on these forums! I agree!!

That would be great

Goldilucks
01-14-2014, 07:28 AM
Considering we only have 5 days for this event, your faction should have made an exception and let people going after 100 to go at their own pace. Sounds like you need a better organized faction. PM for a smarter, more considerate faction. We have a seat left. Top 25 I might add...

some people are in factions where there are other persons too. They have set limits how much everyone can do per day. I would be lvl 80+ too with my mini if I wouldnt be in a faction where hits are needed to achieve goals

Goldilucks
01-14-2014, 07:30 AM

Sounds like you are no stranger to sarcasm. Congrats... Here is your cookie.

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Considering we only have 5 days for this event, your faction should have made an exception and let people going after 100 to go at their own pace. Sounds like you need a better organized faction. PM for a smarter, more considerate faction. We have a seat left. Top 25 I might add...

well we have exceptions who go for higher levels can do more in a day ;) But still, when faction goal is done, we dont kill bosses, we wait new day and first days go fast, especially those living on EU, when they wake up, bosses are already done....

P.S I wont fit to top25, I'm a free player ;)

Kefa
01-16-2014, 12:48 PM
It wasn't meant at all as chest beating, but simply as reality check against the OP's (who has not responded in this thread, btw) inference that the event was impossible-ish. I'm nothing and nobody in this game, and if I can get 86 kills in 5 days on my mediocre-at-best Lv49 character, then so can anyone else because I'm nothing special. I merely try.

And, yes, that included ceasing all killing once the daily faction goals were done each day. I could have gone allot farther if I didn't stop after a few hours the first two days, so if I can do that much, surely someone with a decent character could go allot farther than I can. That's all that was meant.