PDA

View Full Version : Best way to spawn a boss??????

Costa
01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Ok, so I have my lvl15 mini account, currently on boss40. I've been going to the insurgent camp and hitting the targets there (only give 1xp). Problem is, I often have to hit them 10-20 times to spawn 1 boss. After a while, its really been raising my lvl and exp. Anybody have tricks or tips on how to spawn the boss with less energy?

KingDante!
01-13-2014, 07:37 AM
From my knowledge you can trigger the boss for 0xp if you atk/raid rivals that are stronger than you, although I dont recommend this.

What I recommend is just raiding supply depots and armories for only 1xp. The trigger rate for this boss seems much higher.

Thief
01-13-2014, 07:41 AM
I also raid supply Depots, Command Centers, Armories that are under lvl 7.

One important thing i also do is close the app after each boss i beat.

La La594
01-13-2014, 07:45 AM
I have been getting 100% success this event only by hitting elite training 1xp must wait at least 2.5 mins after boss finish before triggering next, whole faction is doing it never known a boss so easy to trigger

Ghost-12
01-13-2014, 07:56 AM
This ^^^ works best!

Costa
01-13-2014, 08:25 AM
great, thanks guys. hitting the armories have worked great so far

Mongo
01-13-2014, 08:39 AM
I am triggering at nearly 100% with one hit on a 1 xp raid, ie supply depot, armory, barracks, special barracks

Blade of 3
01-13-2014, 09:24 AM
I also raid supply Depots, Command Centers, Armories that are under lvl 7.

Also elite training facilities, but I don't remember what level they give out 2xp. You can also try vaulting cash or going to your faction to help activate the boss.

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 11:57 AM
I am triggering at nearly 100% with one hit on a 1 xp raid, ie supply depot, armory, barracks, special barracks

lucky U, I just triggered some bosses yesterday...the pile of money grew bigger, unfortunately hit accidentally home button before I could make a pic from bigger pile of money :D

http://i.imgur.com/lz3TWx3.png

Arc Burn
01-13-2014, 12:01 PM
luuzer, I had the same issue day 1 and 2 doing exactly what you did. 20+ hits to trigger. But since then seems 1 raid on a 1 xp triggered it 39/40 times (exiting game first of course)

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 12:34 PM
luuzer, I had the same issue day 1 and 2 doing exactly what you did. 20+ hits to trigger. But since then seems 1 raid on a 1 xp triggered it 39/40 times (exiting game first of course)

triggering is much harder on android that it is on ios :( just tested, got 4 bosses up and killed on ios before I could get one up on android :(

Blade of 3
01-13-2014, 01:47 PM
triggering is much harder on android that it is on ios :( just tested, got 4 bosses up and killed on ios before I could get one up on android :(
I'm on android and I hqvent had any trouble. Its actually much easier than previous boss events.

Dutchie
01-13-2014, 03:00 PM
After you have killed a boss, wait 2 minutes before triggering the next one and it will only require 1 raid or attack to trigger... This is what I do on iOS and it works every time.

Arc Burn
01-14-2014, 06:14 AM

My main is Android. That is what I was talking about. My mini is ios (first gen ipod touch...brutally slow) and have had similar "1 hit trigger" results

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 11:47 AM
My main is Android. That is what I was talking about. My mini is ios (first gen ipod touch...brutally slow) and have had similar "1 hit trigger" results

1 hit trigger was simple and working 6-10 bosses ago (with android and ios both), then they tweaked it to require more hits :(

manbeast
01-16-2014, 06:59 PM
No need to close the app between bosses.. Here is my trick.. Works 99% of the time..

-wait about 1 minute after you kill a boss to trigger another one
-go to insurgent camp and hit the mud hut a few times really fast (3-5 times depending how fast u are)
-while your dude is attacking the mud hut, go to rivals list and attack someone
-bam.. Instant boss

In the rare event that does not work, you are most likely not connecting to the server so go to faction chat and update it. When chat updates the boss will appear.

its_MARTIN
01-16-2014, 07:14 PM
I have been getting 100% success this event only by hitting elite training 1xp must wait at least 2.5 mins after boss finish before triggering next, whole faction is doing it never known a boss so easy to trigger

This works 100% for me too on any building. Even when I loose.

JCL
01-16-2014, 07:51 PM
I goto the map and do next targets on whatever Im currently working on. Spawns 1-3 hits after defeating previous boss.

Luuzer
01-17-2014, 12:43 AM
No need to close the app between bosses.. Here is my trick.. Works 99% of the time..

-wait about 1 minute after you kill a boss to trigger another one
-go to insurgent camp and hit the mud hut a few times really fast (3-5 times depending how fast u are)
-while your dude is attacking the mud hut, go to rivals list and attack someone
-bam.. Instant boss

In the rare event that does not work, you are most likely not connecting to the server so go to faction chat and update it. When chat updates the boss will appear.

there is MUCH simpler way to do.

On droid:

1) hit 1 time, go to faction menu
2) if it doesnt trigger, do it once more and so on until it triggers

on ios:

1) hit 1 time, go to faction menu and then to chat menu, cause faction menu doesnt do server connection very well with ios like it does on droid, but chat menu syns with server
2) if it doesnt trigger, do it once more and so on until it triggers

its simple as that :) Money pile was collected triggering 10-15 bosses :D