PDA

View Full Version : MOD Please Help - Year in Review

Lancerdually
01-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Event was great, right up to the part where I gained tons of XP including level ups, no issues for me there got all my prizes done, gold spent and a lot of time then boom, finish final 13/13 stage and BOOM game seems to lock then app closes, log in again after a few tries and no prize awarded but all the XP gained & $$$ spent for required units gone. Ticket sent and still no replay...... PLEASE help, been a player on this game since 7/14/2012

Lancerdually
01-13-2014, 06:33 AM
BUMP........

Lancerdually
01-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Still holding out for an answer and still no reply on submitted ticket

2000y2k
01-13-2014, 12:05 PM
Typical response time to tickets averages about 10 days. Hope you have screen shots.

Lancerdually
01-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Don't think it will matter..... they have done this to me before

pb23
01-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Don't think it will matter..... they have done this to me before

I feel your pain.

God speed friend.

CDR Shepard
01-13-2014, 02:28 PM
I have a ticket that was similar in nature about 24hour LTQ snow patrol. I keep getting "sorry about your luck..."

CJ is there any way I could get mine looked into as well?

CJ54
01-13-2014, 02:41 PM
The techs will investigate these as soon as we get to those tickets.

Still holding out for an answer and still no reply on submitted ticket

I understand wanting this fixed ASAP for sure, but bumping your forum thread every three hours the same day you sent the ticket isn't going to speed up the process.

Lancerdually
01-13-2014, 03:01 PM

I understand wanting this fixed ASAP for sure, but bumping your forum thread every three hours the same day you sent the ticket isn't going to speed up the process.
No more bumps, today.
CJ54 you should be able to easily tell, I am not one to come here crying for help. And certainly not to be rude to a MOD, didn't expect one to be rude to me.
I have never posted about one of my tickets before but this one really took the cake for me. Just wanted to get some kind of answer.
Thank You

CJ54
01-13-2014, 03:12 PM
No more bumps, today.
CJ54 you should be able to easily tell, I am not one to come here crying for help. And certainly not to be rude to a MOD, didn't expect one to be rude to me.
I have never posted about one of my tickets before but this one really took the cake for me. Just wanted to get some kind of answer.
Thank You

I didn't mean to sound so harsh. Here's the bind as far as forum reports of individual issues: We get hundreds of tickets a day just for Modern War alone. If we encourage people reporting ticket-type-stuff on the forums, that could pretty rapidly spiral into LOTS more people making posts asking for help here. Lots and lots. As a fellow gamer, an employee and a support manager, I want to see this issue fixed and your ticket answered as fast as possible, but when the Forum Mod hat is on my head I have to try and do/say what is best for the forums as a whole.

We DO tend to look into things like this when it may be some sort of new bug, which this might be. We don't want people to stop reporting things on the forums totally. Lots of fixes have come out of someone posting something on the forums and other people chiming in that it is happening to them. We just can't encourage the thread bumps because if too many people start it becomes a problem.

Socks
01-13-2014, 07:20 PM

Maybe I should post my ticket from Ireland that still isn't resolved.