PDA

View Full Version : **There is a new sub group**

Zippy69
01-13-2014, 03:38 AM
General

is getting Swamped by Selling UZIs & Raid Boss Help Needed threads these days...

it's getting ridiculous BUT, these threads Do Need A Home...

Isn't it time we had a:

'Trade & Help Request' sub category...

& please don't say that these threads should be placed in 'Syndicate Recruitment' topic...

because that would just clutter up the genuine Syndicate & Free Agent threads...

Muj
01-13-2014, 03:42 AM
these threads should be placed in 'Syndicate Recruitment' topic

one man gang
01-13-2014, 03:50 AM
Isn't there a sub thread somewhere? CBf finding link

Zippy69
01-13-2014, 04:09 AM

No Muj;

Kudos, cos that does sound like a typical solution!!!

PS: my sides are splitting at your hilarious response...NOT!

sister morphine
01-13-2014, 04:28 AM
No, they'd just clog that up too

Seriously the people posting these requests for jumpers should do what others do in KA (and MW I guess), and set up chat groups on kakao, groupme, line, or whichever chat app they use. Far more efficient and spares the forum from looking like Exchange & Mart.

Zippy69
01-13-2014, 04:31 AM
@Sister...

I think Muj was being 'hilariously funny' because I'd posted "please don't say that these threads should be placed in 'Syndicate Recruitment' topic"

& remember, not everyone uses a Chat App...
(dinosaurs aren't we! how ever did we make it to 750 without comms app...)

jethro650
01-13-2014, 05:07 AM
fyi there are some help chats on external apps but not widely known or advertised. I agree that there should be a new forum just for these types of threads and keep it there. It's becoming part of the game and in reality it's good to see people helping others out.

Muj
01-13-2014, 11:36 AM
No Muj;

Kudos, cos that does sound like a typical solution!!!

PS: my sides are splitting at your hilarious response...NOT!
Jeez.. Relax will ya ?

Zippy69
01-13-2014, 11:52 AM
I am perfectly relaxed, was just commenting on your originality and humour...

djonny88
01-13-2014, 12:26 PM
ofcourse not, then we would have a reallyy busy syndicate recruitment topic.
Should just be posted in off-topic.
People who are really looking for members/syndicates for long time should post in syndicate recruitment

Zippy69
01-13-2014, 01:55 PM
off topic really means anything not to do with CC though...

and will people actually bother to find these threads if posted there?

if there was a new topic, it would be a popular one stop shop & mods could kick all these threads out of General and Syndicate Recruitment...

RealTeflonDon
01-13-2014, 02:39 PM
General

is getting Swamped by Selling UZIs & Raid Boss Help Needed threads these days...

it's getting ridiculous BUT, these threads Do Need A Home...

Isn't it time we had a:

'Trade & Help Request' sub category...

& please don't say that these threads should be placed in 'Syndicate Recruitment' topic...

because that would just clutter up the genuine Syndicate & Free Agent threads...

Agreed .

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 03:02 AM
so what happened...

they put everything into Syndicate Recruitment!!!

& guess what, new threads are appearing in General - e.g. Brick Sales

Even a TRADE / OFF TOPIC Combo is a vast improvement

+ when are Thread Creators going to be given right to actually delete comments to remove Trolls who post innane comments on their legitimate threads Or at minimum, Hide the Dumb *ss Comments!

that happens in most other Forums I've ever used...

sister morphine
01-14-2014, 04:28 AM
I suspect even if a new Sub Forum was created for this, you'd still find topics being posted here - for a few months at least.

The recruitment area has been up and running for ages now, but you still get people posting about it in general :rolleyes:

Gir
01-14-2014, 06:46 AM
I suspect even if a new Sub Forum was created for this, you'd still find topics being posted here - for a few months at least.

The recruitment area has been up and running for ages now, but you still get people posting about it in general :rolleyes:

That will happen afterall A&F's post isn't stickied and the sales/trading threads aren't being moved anymore.There will still probably be trade threads happening from time to time even after several months, but I suspect that it won't be as inundated as it is now XD.

I do ultimately agree with zippy69, there should be a category/sub forum for the purpose of community trading/assistance :D.

Zippy69
01-14-2014, 06:53 AM
I do ultimately agree with zippy69, there should be a category/sub forum for the purpose of community trading/assistance :D.

yep it's a growing part of the game & one that GREE would be silly to shut down...

fact that players are able to trade and also 'pay it forward'; assisting other Syndicates in completing goals is probably major factor in keeping many disgruntled players here...

Zippy69
02-23-2014, 11:35 AM
month after my original thread, someone else has same bright idea...

Zippy69
02-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Bump...

just because I don't like people claiming original ideas & because this Thread has already had a lot of Input BUT sad state of affairs... it still needs some Action Done by GREE...

RealTeflonDon
02-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Still in agreement with the OP.

A trading sub-forum would be the only logical solution.

TZora
02-23-2014, 08:20 PM
so true .. the forum is messed up with all sorts of uzi give/take threads lol

TZora
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM
i guess, we all need to create at least one thread on buying/selling uzi, one thread on raid boss help, one thread on ltq/sltq and flood the forum with nothing but basically the same crap that goes on in asian fish-markets :D

just swamp the forum with uzi bargaining and raid boss begging .. that should get mods' attention for sure .. maybe not :s

Zippy69
02-24-2014, 03:36 AM
+1 to what TZora & REalTeflonDon said...

maybe having multiple 'We Need Another Sub Forum' threads will get there attention too!?

1 SUB FORUM FOR TRADING & HELP:

Sub Forum to Have MINIMUM 2 STICKIED THREADS...

1 Sticky for TRADING

1 STICKY for Help/Assistance Calls

Maybe even separate Stickied Threads for UZIs / BRICKS etc...

Viva La Revolution!!!

azgrunge
02-24-2014, 08:07 AM
+1 to what TZora & REalTeflonDon said...

maybe having multiple 'We Need Another Sub Forum' threads will get there attention too!?

1 SUB FORUM FOR TRADING & HELP:

Sub Forum to Have MINIMUM 2 STICKIED THREADS...

1 Sticky for TRADING

1 STICKY for Help/Assistance Calls

Maybe even separate Stickied Threads for UZIs / BRICKS etc...

Viva La Revolution!!!

One for bit*@&ing at Gree. I will avoid that one but it seems like every other one .....

b-w
02-24-2014, 08:10 AM
every thread is for bi****** at gree..or no?

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
02-24-2014, 09:57 AM
every thread is for bi****** at gree..or no?

lol
only if it's deserved

I was actually going to make a thread about how good the previous cycle of events was,I think it was just Ltq, raid, epic, ltb, sltq. we even had a couple days off! but then I thought nah gree have to get it right more than once to deserve any praise, given the amount of times they cock everything up!

Zippy69
02-25-2014, 12:59 AM
what a surprise...

this thread has dropped off Front Page again...

WHY?

Because it's FILLED With: BUY MY UZIs / I NEED HELP WITH RAID BOSS & COME FARM RAID BOSS With US THREADS!!!

Definitely, Absolutely, Positively NO NEED FOR A NEW SUB-THREAD. Whatsoever...

I Bow My Head in the face of the superior knowledge & understanding of GREE Employees...

& Yes, that is Sarcasm!

Zippy69
02-25-2014, 09:04 AM
pushed off Front Page again...

by...

You guessed it UZIs For Sale & RB Help Needed threads...

no need whatsoever for separate threads...

carry on regardless...

b-w
02-25-2014, 10:01 AM
Anybody has uzi's for sale?

INB4
(couldn't help it)

Assault and Flattery
02-25-2014, 10:41 AM
I agree they need a spot, but since in game trading isn't really ... a thing we designed or intended, I'm not sure. I'll see.

DoubleR7
02-25-2014, 11:13 AM
I agree they need a spot, but since in game trading isn't really ... a thing we designed or intended, I'm not sure. I'll see.

With the current coding, and not a reasonable and applicable change relatively available, were going to trade whether or not there is a sub forum. Might as well accommodate it to clean up main page

RealTeflonDon
02-25-2014, 11:28 AM
With the current coding, and not a reasonable and applicable change relatively available, were going to trade whether or not there is a sub forum. Might as well accommodate it to clean up main page

+1 .

Assault and Flattery
02-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Ok, new subforum is up. Post em there.

b-w
02-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Holy cow...Thanks!!

Good call zippy

Jeremy Kyle
02-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Nice work i was also pushing for this

Zippy69
02-25-2014, 12:57 PM

Thank You A&F! :)

Zippy69
02-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Nice work i was also pushing for this

yeah a month afterwards...lol!

Zippy69
02-25-2014, 12:59 PM

thanks a lot A&F... really appreciated!

DoubleR7
02-25-2014, 02:09 PM

(: thank you, peach

ILikeTheAbuse
02-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Thank you, A&F

Zippy69
02-26-2014, 01:15 PM
just a friendly bump to REMIND PLAYERS that there is now a New Sub Forum for ALL Your UZI/Bricks Sales/Requests and also for ALL Calls for Assistance...

As A&F & the Other Mods have backed us up on this; please do us all the courtesy of using the correct location...

A&F: it might be worth Stickying this for a cycle or two; so CC Forum Members get the hint...

Donnie Sparko
02-27-2014, 06:35 AM
Bumptastico!

b-w
02-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks for this..

Zippy69
02-28-2014, 01:22 AM
There is now a New Sub Group...
to complement the Existing Ones...

GENERAL: is not for Trades / Assistance Requests / Syndicate Recruitment OR Merge Requests! & Not for Mafia Codes

INVITE MAFIA: Exactly what it says on the Tin! Use this thread to pimp yourself out (& your friends) to your hearts content

SYNDICATE RECRUITMENT: is for Just That! Syndicate Ads / Merge Requests & Players Seeking Syndicates
(& For the Record - The FREE AGENT Thread is also NOT for Syndicate to Recruit In!)

TRADE REQUESTS: ***The NEW SUB FORUM***
Use this New Forum to post ALL Your SALES (UZIs/BRICKS etc) & Also, use it for ALL REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE (Raid Boss etc)...

Everything In It's Place!!!

AND, If You Really Want to Spout Off About Something Else...

Drop It In OFF TOPIC!!!

Now, Can we please keep the Important Sub Forums (GENERAL & SYNDICATE RECRUITMENT) Free From the Clutter of Inane Posts...???

Zippy69
03-01-2014, 07:19 AM
bump back to 1st page; nice to see it's working at moment...