PDA

View Full Version : Please add Search or Sort fuctionality to inventory.

dragon001
01-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Would it not be wonderful to be able to find out how many of what new weapon one has won in an event? I have so very many types of weapons that it has become unfeasible to find this out without expending inordinate amounts of effort. I know the developers have many many tasks to do, but this would be a nicety and appreciated by the long term players greatly. I know I would.

please consider this enhancement to this great game.
Thanks,
A Fan.

OneHoop
01-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Gree: this is the bazillionth time someone has asked for this! Sort by attack (descending), defense (descending), or chronological (first acquisition for multiples, newest to oldest). Pretty please!!!

Meanwhile, If you have android, view your inventory through the syndicate: members profile: inventory. If not, ask someone with Android to check for you.

Mr. R
01-12-2014, 08:07 PM
It's been posted tons of times before. No one from Gree reads this stuff, even if they did they don't care.

P.S I'd rather have a functional game first before trying to add more stuff.

dragon001
01-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Yes I know it has been requested a bazillion times before.... one would think they would get that it is something we all really really want.

They do read these...the problem is probably not the right people read them or its not getting passed along. It is a key feature this game lacks. Yeah it is buggy sometimes. but they are rebuilding it as we play it so its to be expected. The key is to make it really better and work on the inevitable bugs.

dragon001
01-12-2014, 08:15 PM
I had heard android had this capability... but I am on IOS.

Kwicky
01-12-2014, 09:26 PM
If the inventory would list chronologically it would help alot

LCDR2012
01-13-2014, 08:06 AM
It has been posted and discussed here and in MW and GREE does actually read and follow the forum as is indicated from the response to the complaints made in MW but for some reason this what appears to be something that would not be difficult and would make the game more enjoyable especially to lower level players. Even if sort was hard it seems that the units could be placed in order in which they are received so you only had to look at the end to see the new unit received.

Would make the game better instead of having to search for 20 min to find the new unit.